- » Korean Tea
Korean Tea Recipes
Enjoy our collection of korean tea recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for korean tea recipes.
Korean Date And Ginger Tea
1. Wash and dry the dates, set aside.
2. Slice the ginger, set aside.
3. In a pan pour water and add the dates and ginger.
4. Bring it to a boil and cook for 20 minutes on medium high heat.
5. In the meantime remove the seeds from the... - 122.816
Homemade Green Tea Ice Cream (녹차 아이스크림)
Who said ice cream is not good for health? This Korean green tea ice-cream is a sweet treat that has health benefits! Aeri shows us how to make a gorgeous green-tea ice-cream at home, without using an ice-cream machine. This is sinfully delicious, purely safe... - 110.437
Apple Mint Iced Green Tea
1. In a large pitcher or ovenproof bowl, place the tea bags
2. Add the boiling water on top of the tea bags
3. Allow the tea bags to steep for ten minutes
4. Remove the tea bags
5. Cool the tea for fifteen minutes
6. Stir in apple juice into the cooled... - 37.3999
You May Also Like!
This Christmas try some Korean ginger cookie or Maejakgwa to surprise your friends. Maangchi has a traditional cookie recipe with ginger and cinnamon for flavors and pine nuts for extra crunch. She is using a food processor for easy dough preparation and... - 139.287
Hoddeok is a delicious Korean snack street food stuffed with the sweet cinnamon flavoured walnut filling and a crip waffle crisp outer crust. Join James in his kitchen, see how to prepare Hoddeok yourself and enjoy! - 104.973
Korean Beverage: Sujunggwa (수정과)
Feel like a warm sweet and hot beverage after a meal? Make yourself a cup of Sujeonggwa. Each sip of this Korean beverage is redolent of the sweet fragrance imparted by the cinnamon and the spiciness of ginger. The therapeutic goodness of cinnamon and ginger... - 88.9899
Korean Styled Twisted Donuts
1. In a large bowl combine flour, sugar, salt, yeast and butter.
2. Mix everything and add egg and lukewarm water.
3. Combine all the ingredients and knead the dough for 15 minutes or until you get smooth and elastic dough.
4. Cover with... - 124.338
Korean Dumpling Soup
Cook fresh bean sprouts in boiling water 3 minutes; drain and chop.
Cook cabbage in boiling water 5 minutes drain, chop.
Drain bean cake.
Heat salad oil in a frying pan, then brown meat quickly with 1 of the chopped green onions; add soy sauce and simmer 2... - 40.427
Korean Food: Egg Muffins (계란빵)
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a mixing bowl, whisk 2 large eggs until foamy. Add sugar and stir until the sugar dissolves.
3. Sift the flour and baking powder into the egg mixture. Add in the melted salted butter and milk.... - 123.015
Su jung gwa is a Korean traditional beverage made with dried persimmons, ginger, cinnamon and sugar. It tastes sweet and a little spicy and when you serve this you usually sprinkle some pine nuts on it. You can drink this as a dessert. - 93.1132
Healthier Meat Jeon
Korean recipes are always far away from my kitchen! But this one is really a yummy preparation and I have started preparing this very often Give it a try and you will like it too! - 0
Glass Noodles, 잡채
Glass Noodles is a Korean cuisine that can be prepared in nearly no time. It's a medley of noodles and veggies that can be boiled and stir-fried and is ready within few minutes. Watch out the recipe video below and try it yourself!! - 43.0635
Korean Tea Recipes By Category