- » Korean Sweet
Korean Sweet Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Korean Sweet recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Korean Sweet recipes.
Halloween Korean-style Pumpkin Porridge
Instead of baking pumpkin bread or pumpkin loaf, why not make some pumpkin porridge with the pumpkin leftover from Halloween? In Korea, Pumpkin porridge is a much loved dish among all age groups and is barely considered baby, old people or sick man’s food.... - 152.688
Korean Food: Sticky Rice Cakes With Cake Crumbs (경단)
Sweet sticky rice cakes are a must-have for the Lunar New Year in Korea. Watch this video to learn how to turn the traditional Korean dessert into a modernized sticky rice cake. These chewy, sticky rice cakes are bejeweled with walnuts and coated with cake... - 146.821
Korean Sweet Manju Pastry
How about a Korean Dessert after a Korean meal? Try Maangchi's sweet manju pastry that can even be served as snack. This Korean pastry is protein rich with the lima beans filling and looks delicious with the sesame seed on top. Her step by step instructions... - 145.818
Korean Radish Salad
How about a quick Korean salad to go with your Korean meal? All you need to learn for this dish is how to julienne vegetables and Maangchi will teach you the same in her Korean radish salad recipe video. It sweet, sour and spicy enough to please everyone. I... - 145.076
This Christmas try some Korean ginger cookie or Maejakgwa to surprise your friends. Maangchi has a traditional cookie recipe with ginger and cinnamon for flavors and pine nuts for extra crunch. She is using a food processor for easy dough preparation and... - 140.875
Chicken Wings Spicy And Sweet
1. Mince the garlic and ginger, set aside.
2. In a pan roast the sesame seeds on low flame until brown.
3. In a bowl combine sugar, fresh lime juice, soy sauce, fish sauce, toasted sesame oil, red pepper paste, minced garlic and ginger and... - 139.499
Korean Summer Dessert : Potbingsu (팥빙수)
Visit Korea in the summer and you are sure to find several street stalls selling patbingsu in Seoul. And no cafe's menu would be complete without at least one variety of the delicious Korean shaved ice dessert during the hot sultry months! Watch this video to... - 138.402
Korean Red Bean Paste Bread
Have a can of sweet red bean paste in your pantry and do not know what to do with it? Make some Korean old-fashioned bread. This is similar to a Danish pastry and makes a wonderful item to serve for a brunch with friends. Who doesn’t love warm freshly baked... - 131.875
Homemade Green Tea Ice Cream (녹차 아이스크림)
Who said ice cream is not good for health? This Korean green tea ice-cream is a sweet treat that has health benefits! Aeri shows us how to make a gorgeous green-tea ice-cream at home, without using an ice-cream machine. This is sinfully delicious, purely safe... - 131.726
Korean Sweet red Bean Porridge
This warm sweet porridge made out of red beans with rice dumplings is a great dessert for a cold winter day and makes a delicious bowl of breakfast as well. It is a quick and easy recipe to make for a nutritious meal during the holiday season. The sweet and... - 131.349
Korean Food: Dumpling Wrapper Hottoek (만두피 호떡)
If you love pecan rolls or sticky buns then you are just going to love hotteok, the “traditional” Korean street vendor snack. Since making the dough for traditional hotteok is time consuming and it is a little difficult to handle that sticky dough, this... - 129.933
Korean-style Sweet Corn Salad
Though served at American fast food restaurants in Korea, this sweet corn salad is not served in the USA. A Korean version of the American favorite this sweet corn salad is the perfect accompaniment to fried and barbecued foods like chicken and wings. The... - 129.223
Korean Date And Ginger Tea
1. Wash and dry the dates, set aside.
2. Slice the ginger, set aside.
3. In a pan pour water and add the dates and ginger.
4. Bring it to a boil and cook for 20 minutes on medium high heat.
5. In the meantime remove the seeds from the... - 129.222
Korean Styled Twisted Donuts
1. In a large bowl combine flour, sugar, salt, yeast and butter.
2. Mix everything and add egg and lukewarm water.
3. Combine all the ingredients and knead the dough for 15 minutes or until you get smooth and elastic dough.
4. Cover with... - 128.513
Homemade Sweet red Bean Paste
1. Wash the red beans twice in cold water.
2. Soak the red beans in water for 3 hours.
3. Drain the beans and in a large pot pour water and boil the beans for 5 minutes on high heat.
4. Drain and discard the water, in the same pot pour... - 126.677
Korean Food: Sweet Rice Drink, Sikhye (식혜)
The Korean New Year is soon approaching, and it is time to start preparing for the traditional Korean food. Like every culture, Korea too has its traditional foods and beverages and Sikhye is one of them. Watch this video to learn an easy way to make this... - 126.024
Korean Potato Salad
How about a Korean potatoes side dish? Chef is making a mouth watering potato salad which can also be served as a side dish with Korean main dish. A well shot, well narrated video that gives you every essential tip to make perfect Korean Potato Salad. The... - 123.009
Korean Cannellini Bean Cookie
If you have been to Korea, you must have surely come across these delicious white bean cookie in the local bakeries. Those of you who are wondering why these cookie are called “sangtu Gwaja,” in Korean, it’s because these cookie look like the Korean... - 122.975
Korean Red Bean Ice-cream Bars
What is the weirdest flavor of ice-cream you have ever eaten? Try this one! Unique but extremely delicious, this Korean red bean paste ice-cream is also healthy! Aeri shows us how to make ice-cream bars using homemade red bean paste but canned red bean paste... - 120.662
Korean Food: Homemade Walnut Ice Cream (호두 아이스크림)
1. In a small bowl, soak the walnuts in water for about 30 minutes.
2. In a pan, break the egg or egg yolk, add 2 tablespoon of milk and mix slowly to combine. Add rest of the milk, heavy whipping cream, and sugar. Stir gently until the... - 119.183
South Koreans just love Hoddeok, a sweet syrupy pancake stuffed with walnuts; it is a popular street food and also has a special place in the Korean New Year spread. Watch this video to learn a very easy way, rather a shortcut way to make this delicious sweet... - 118.801
Strawberry Kiwi Roll Cake - Korean Style
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Prepare a 11X16 inch baking sheet and line with parchment paper.
3. In a mixing bowl, sift flour.
4. In a stand mixer fitted with whisk attachment, beat egg whites until frothy, about 1 minute.... - 116.715
Butternut Squash Porridge (hobakjuk)
Many people think the Korean word hobak (호박) means pumpkin, but it actually means squash. A pumpkin is really a kind of squash. So in Korea, we make this recipe with pumpkins. But here in the West I can’t easily find the kind of pumpkin Koreans use for... - 116.5
Su Jung Gwa
Do you like trying flavors rome around the world with tastes? Here is the video for a Korean punch! Seems simple, infused with the flavors of loads of ginger and cinnamon. If you can get the persimmon, then this seems like a definite try! - 116.234
Korean Deep Fried Rice Cakes
We often think that great dishes come from a sophisticated recipe. But actually the tastiest foods are the simplest foods that come from trial and error. These Korean deep-fried rice cakes or nooroongji meets that category. If you have some leftover rice or... - 116.193
Crispy Korean Sweet Potato
If you are planning to make something easy yet delicious, try this recipe for Crispy Korean sweet potatoes. Crispy and crunchy, these are just delicious with or without dips…. - 114.827
Korean Sweet Rice Cake With Red Bean Paste
1. In a bowl combine sweet rice flour, sugar and salt, stir everything.
2. Gradually add the water and stir until all ingredients are blended well.
3. Cover with plastic wrap, cook in microwave for 3 minutes.
4. Remove the plastic wrap and check if the... - 112.895
Korean Food: Hoddeok (호떡)
1. Take a bowl and combine warm water, yeast and sugar. Mix them together and set it aside for a couple of hours in a warm place to allow the yeast to grow.
2. Take another bowl and sift into all-purpose flour and the prepared yeast mixture. Add... - 110.17
How about a beautiful looking Korean dessert? Well, its spring time and Maangchi is therefore making a dish using edible flowers. It’s very traditional to Korean cuisine and they are so colorful with the colored flowers on top of the pancake. A little... - 110.099
Sweet And Spicy Dried Shredded Squid
1. On a plate, place the dried squid and using a scissor separate the dried squid for easy cooking.
2. In a large skillet on medium high, heat oil garlic and stir fry for a few seconds.
3. Add the cooking wine, soy sauce and stir fry for... - 109.435
Sweet & Spicy Pork Stir-fry
A meal that can come together in half an hour start to finish--quick, simple, and economical, bright with bold flavors and a great balance between sweet and spicy, savory and succulent. - 109.262
Sweet And Sour Chicken, Tang Soo Yuk, 탕수육
Do you often crave for chicken dishes? If yes, then here is something for you to relish. Tang su yak or sweet and sour chicken from Korea is an interesting dish which will appeal your taste buds. So watch this interesting video to learn how to cook. - 108.909
From the Virgin Kitchen comes a not so virgin dish; Gyeongdan. I called it a not so virgin dish is because it is a traditional dish. The chef explains it in a very entertaining way. Bon Appetit! - 108.189
Stir-fried Dried Anchovies (sweet)
1. In a large skillet on medium high, heat oil and add the anchovies. Stir fry for about 1 minute. Once done, remove and set the stir fried anchovies aside in a bowl.
2. In the same pan, add brown sugar, garlic, soy sauce and corn syrup. Stir fry for a... - 104.941
Korean Beverage: Sujunggwa (수정과)
Feel like a warm sweet and hot beverage after a meal? Make yourself a cup of Sujeonggwa. Each sip of this Korean beverage is redolent of the sweet fragrance imparted by the cinnamon and the spiciness of ginger. The therapeutic goodness of cinnamon and ginger... - 103.843
Japanese Style Mochi Sweet Rice Cake
Add an oriental kick to your dessert with this luscious Japanese cake. The glutinous mochi sweet rice cake often comes stuffed with sweet, flavorful filling. Try replicating this dish at home as prepared by Anna Kim and we bet you will be stuck to this... - 95.3157
A Korean traditional drink and a meal goes hand in hand. After showing some incredible Korean main dishes, Maangchi has come up with a traditional Korean rice drink using barley malt powder. With her step by step instructions one can make the drink easily and... - 94.3611
How To Make Traditional Korean Rice Cake (gyung Dan)
There are many different kinds of rice cake, but I'm going to introduce gyung dan to you. On special occasions, the first thing my mom and grandmother did was to prepare rice cake, so this is what I'm going to show you. - 89.4664
Rice Cake For Chuseok (songpyeon)
How about some sweet dish or dessert from Korean cuisine? Maangchi is making a festive dish, Songpyeon or sweet balls with two types of filling, one with sesame seed powder and another with mung bean. Pine needles is a very interesting ingredient used to... - 88.8247
Sweet And Crispy Chicken Wings ("dak Kang Jung")
Dak kang jung is another popular traditional Korean dish and is usually made with chunks of chicken from a whole chicken. But I'm using chicken wings with the same recipe. Each chicken wing is coated with a sweet and crispy sauce, it's really mouthwatering. - 85.178
How To Make Easy Mocha Mochi
I remember when Mama would make us Mochi on special occasions. I reflect back fondly on those times. It happened rarely and when it did, us kids knew we were in for a special treat. It took such time and dedication, that it was something definitely meant... - 82.6579
Su jung gwa is a Korean traditional beverage made with dried persimmons, ginger, cinnamon and sugar. It tastes sweet and a little spicy and when you serve this you usually sprinkle some pine nuts on it. You can drink this as a dessert. - 78.4309
Sweet And Sour Beef And Cabbage
1. In a large bowl, combine the beef, rice, grated onion, egg, water, dillweed, 1/2 teaspoon of the salt, and 1/4 teaspoon of the pepper. Shape the mixture into 6 oval patties.
2. Heat the oil in a heavy 12-inch skillet over moderately high heat for about 1... - 33.0311
If using a fresh mango, peel and remove the flesh from the pit; cut mango into small pieces.
In a blender, add yogurt, lemon juice, mango pulp, water, and honey or sugar. Blend approximately 2 to 3 minutes or until you see a little forming in the mixture.... - 19.3799
Korean Sweet Recipes By Category