- » Korean Squid
Korean Squid Recipes
Enjoy our collection of korean squid recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for korean squid recipes.
Korean Food: Spicy Squid And Watercress Dish (오징어 미나리 초무침)
If you like experimenting with new and unique dishes, like the ones you that you get in fine dining restaurants, then try this one. This salad has a unusual combination of flavors and textures. If you love squid, you’ll like this dish. Well, unless you... - 145.259
Korean Squid And Vegetable Stir-fry
Squid is a cheap and nutritious seafood option thus perfect for the frugal gourmet cook! What more, it’s easy to cook as it takes just a few minutes. This Korean style squid stir fry is spicy with the goodness of veggies. James uses frozen squid which saves... - 131.968
Korean Ojingeochae Muchim
Want a Korean side dish for office lunch? Maangchi has a super simple dry shredded squid dish Ojingeochae muchim which she makes for her lunch box. All she does is tosses the dried squid in a sweet, spicy and shiny paste. Give it a try when you have almost no... - 122.804
Korean Food: Spicy Fried Squid (오징어 볶음)
Would you like to go for a change of taste for tonight's dinner - well here is something real spicy and delicious for you. This Korean delicacy is prepared with fresh squids and using plenty of hot red pepper paste. You can always control the quantity of red... - 114.222
Sweet And Spicy Dried Shredded Squid
1. On a plate, place the dried squid and using a scissor separate the dried squid for easy cooking.
2. In a large skillet on medium high, heat oil garlic and stir fry for a few seconds.
3. Add the cooking wine, soy sauce and stir fry for... - 109.435
Classic Fermented Squid
Maangchi has yet another traditional fermented dish, Korean fermented squid. Loke kimchi, this dish is also full of spicy to make your mouth water. So, next time you get a good bargain on squids try this recipe and enjoy it for a long time. Its amazing to see... - 106.976
Korean Food Squid Jerky
SQUID JERKY! Spicy & Chewy. Perfect for an inexpensive or quick meal with steamed rice - 99.4079
Stir Fry Spicy Squid
1. Wash, rinse, and cut squid into bite size pieces.
2. For chili paste, in a small bowl, add soy sauce, chili flakes, chili powder, sugar, sesame oil, and ginger. Mix well and set aside.
3. In a wok ,heat oil until smoking. Swirl and... - 97.3246
Stir-fried Squid Dish
Why do you have to cook squid in the same style all the time? Try Stir-fried squid with Korean seasonings with the help of Maangchi. She is stir frying squid with veggies and Korean seasoning in less than ten minutes. She even shows an easy way of preparing... - 92.345
Clyde seems to be a fan of Korean cuisine and that's the reason he is making a Korean side dish, Korean Ojingoejeot or fermented squid. He makes an authentic dish by using Korean chili powder and fish sauce which are the main ingredients for this recipe. Its... - 73.5389
Stir-fried Spicy Squid With Rice (매운 오징어 덮밥)
1. In a large saucepan on high, heat the oil and add the garlic. Stir fry the garlic pieces for about 10 seconds.
2. Stir in the onion slices, frozen squid rings, hot chili hyangshin sauce and hot pepper powder. Mix well and stir fry for another 5... - 0
Korean Squid Recipes By Category