- » Korean Sprout
Korean Sprout Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Korean Sprout recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Korean Sprout recipes.
Korean Soybean Sprout Rice
1. In a bowl combine ground beef with soy sauce, green onion, cooking wine, garlic, sesame oil and black pepper.
2. Wash the short grain rice twice in cold water and soak the rice for 10 minutes.
3. Drain the water and pace the rice in it, add the kelp... - 127.397
Korean Food: Cold Soybean Sprout Salad (콩나물 냉채)
1. Wash and drain about 8 ounces of soybean sprouts. Remove both ends of the soybean sprouts.
2. In a pan on high heat, pour water, add ¼ tsp of salt and boil. Once it starts boiling, add the soybean sprouts, cook covered for about 3 minutes on... - 116.436
Korean Soybean Sprout Soup
Soybean sprouts are healthy and delicious, so why not try making a soup that is as delicious and healthy as the sprouts itself. Maangchi is showing two versions of this soup, so it’s up to you to choose either the spicy or the not so spicy one. It’s a no... - 110.705
Korean Soybean Sprout
1) Rinse the soybean sprouts in cold water.
2) Add soybean sprouts to pot with 1 cup of water.
3) Boil for about 6 minutes.
4) While boiling, slice green onions.
5) Remove sprouts from heat and combine well with rest of the... - 87.5743
Korean Bean Sprout
Fast or fancy, beans sprout makes for an easy to make, delicious dish. Healthy and inexpensive, this Korean dish has a nice, light, refreshing flavor and makes for a very satisfying side dish. Just soak some beans overnight and let it sprout and then use it... - 84.6578
You May Also Like!
Korean bean Sprout Soup
This light and refreshing soup is one of the most frequently eaten soups in Korean homes. Bean sprouts soup, which is both cheap and easy to make, is full of flavor and vitamin C, and is low in calories. If you have a hangover make yourself a bowl of this... - 107.979
Korean Bean Sprout Soup
1) Wash the bean sprouts under cold running water.
2) Slice the beef across the grain into thin strips.
3) In a large saucepan, saute the onion and crushed garlic. Fry well till they become transparent.
4) Stir in the beef and fry for 10 more minutes... - 46.3798
Korean Food: Mung Bean Sprout Side-dish (숙주 나물)
Surely the mention of bean sprouts rarely brings smiles on your family’s faces. Mung bean sprouts are packed with proteins, vitamins and minerals that are so good for you but they are not the most appreciated side dish. In this video, Aeri demonstrates how... - 99.4662
Korean Bean Sprout & Pork Stir Fry
Stir together soy sauce, sake, and cornstarch; set aside.
Thinly slice 2 of the green onions; set aside.
Thinly slice pork into 2-inch strips.
To a wok or 12-inch frying pan over high heat, add sesame seed; stir until toasted, about 2 minutes; remove from pan... - 39.599
Korean Food: Mung Bean Sprout Bibimbap
Today I will show a shortcut version of bibimbap. In my opinion, the key for delicious bibimbap is the sauce. If the sauce is good, the rest of ingredients do not matter as much. Bibimbap is a dish that has many ingredients and it has complex cooking steps.... - 0
Korean Bean Sprout Salad
1) Rinse bean sprouts, place in a colander and pour over boiling water.
2) In a large bowl, drain and place the bean sprouts.
3) In a food processor bowl with a metal blade, process the green onions until finely minced and add to sprouts.
4) Add... - 48.5539
Bean Sprouts Rice
1. Soak the rice in water for 30 minutes.
2. Boil the shitake mushrooms in about 2 and 1/4 cups of water to make a broth.
3. In a rice cooker, layer the soaked rice and the bean sprouts.
4. Pour in the shitake mushroom broth and set the... - 103.629
Maangchi has got a very simple to make rice dish Kongnamulbap or soybean sprout bibimbap using soybean sprouts and a little meat. Vegetarians can easily replace meat with mushrooms and enjoy the recipe. She cooks rice, seasoned meat and soybean all together.... - 132.616
Korean Stir-fry Chicken
Trying food from different cuisines adds variety and here is one such chicken recipe. Chef Dave shows how to cook Korean inspired stir fried chicken with common Korean seasonings and vegetables as well. Wholesome and meaty rice treat! - 110.654
Shortrib Kimchi Jjigae
There's nothing better on a snow day than staying indoors and digging into a hot and hearty comfort meal. This Shortrib Kimchi Jjigae is just that. Meaty, mouthwatering, fork-tender beef shortribs braised in a kimchi broth with caramelized onions and chewy... - 0
Korean Sprout Recipes By Category