- » Korean Shrimp
Korean Shrimp Recipes
Enjoy our collection of korean shrimp recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for korean shrimp recipes.
Pajeon is a green version of the savory pancake. Try out the Korean Pajeon with the amazing flavours of shrimp and the green onion. Join James in his kitchen and see how he easily flips out the Pajeon. - 109.789
Korean Style Shrimp In A Spicy Garlic Sauce
There are probably a hundred versions of spicy garlic shrimp but this one tastes like you are in Korea. It's not meant for the weak hearted. Watch James prepare these take-out style prawns which are batter coated, deep fried until cripsy and then dumped into... - 107.36
Korean Chive Pancake With Calamari And Shrimp
1. In a bowl, add all-purpose flour, black pepper, sea salt, sugar, garlic powder, onion powder, baking powder and corn starch. Mix together with a whisk.
2. Pour water little by little and whisk to combine well.
3. Add chive, red bell pepper, onion,... - 103.885
Clean warabe and cut into 1 inch lengths.
Blanch in boiling water, drain and immediately pour cold water over to stop the cooking process.
Make a marinade out of the remaining ingredients and mix well with warabe.
Refrigerate. - 32.1563
Shrimp And Bok Choy Deopbap (청경채 덮밥)
1. In a pot over medium high heat, bring the water to a rolling boil and add the salt and baby bok choy. Boil the bok choy for 30 seconds.
2. Once done, immediately transfer the boiled bok choy into ice cold water. Once the baby bok choy cools... - 0
Korean Spicy Stir-fried Shrimp With Somyeon
1. In a bowl, add the Gochujang paste, mirin, sugar, black pepper, Korean red pepper flakes, sesame oil, garlic and salt. Mix together.
2. Marinate the shrimp with the above paste and set aside.
3. Chop the vegetables as advised.
4. For... - 0
Korean Shrimp Recipes By Category