- » Korean Roll
Korean Roll Recipes
Enjoy our collection of korean roll recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for korean roll recipes.
Sempio Vegetable And Laver Roll Fritter
1. In a large bowl, pour hot water and soak the sweet potato cellophane noodles for about 10 - 15 minutes or until the noodles turn soft.
2. On a chopping board, place the sweet peppers and using a sharp knife slice them into thin strips and... - 123
Korean Egg Roll
This Korean rolled egg is an absolutely easy and delicious treat to side any meal. This side dish can be prepared in less than 15 minutes and is perfectly healthy too. Watch the video for the ingredients and directions. - 116.865
Strawberry Kiwi Roll Cake - Korean Style
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Prepare a 11X16 inch baking sheet and line with parchment paper.
3. In a mixing bowl, sift flour.
4. In a stand mixer fitted with whisk attachment, beat egg whites until frothy, about 1 minute.... - 113.525
The Jaci Yeo Show - Kimbap Part 2
If you are all set to make Kimbap, here is a video which shows how to prepare spinach for the rolls. Also watch the video Kimbap - Making Rolls to finish off the recipe. - 102.723
The Jaci Yeo Show - Kimbap Part 3
Assembling all the ingredients of kimbap and putting them together is an art and you can master it too. Just watch the video here and learn how to do that!!! - 102.452
The Jaci Yeo Show - Kimbap Part 1
Learn how to make Korean Kimbap from start to finish. In part 1 of 3, I show you how to make and season the rice that will go into your kimbap roll.
Watch The Jaci Yeo Show - Kimbap Part 2 and The Jaci Yeo Show - Kimbap Part 3 - 100.132
Korean Food: Cabbage And Perilla Rolls
Ssambap is a type of rice dish where you wrap cooked rice with some kind of ingredients (usually vegetables). Today I will show you 2 different kinds of Ssambap. One uses Napa cabbage, which is seasoned with soybean paste, and the other uses seasoned Perilla... - 0
(bite13) Feeling Picky: Kimchi & Egg Rice Rolls
Do you ever feel PICKY? And don't know what to eat? Well try out this simple little recipe that my sisters and I used to make for our mummy when she was feeling picky on a lazy Sunday morning. She loved it, and I know you will too! :) - 0
Korean Roll Recipes By Category