- » Korean Pork Chop
Korean Pork Chop Recipes
Enjoy our collection of korean pork chop recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for korean pork chop recipes.
Korean Food: Pork Kimchi Stew (돼지고기 김치찌개)
1. On a chopping board, chop the pork into bite-sized pieces.
2. Ina bowl, combine all the ingredients for the pork together and marinate for about 10 minutes.
3. On the chopping board, chop the well-fermented kimchi into ½-inch pieces, slice... - 122.149
Looking for a no-fuss no-truss, easy recipe to feed a lot of people, which is cheap and affordable all at the same time? This Korean Bossam recipe is just what you should be making. This recipe uses pork butt which is more economical and less fatty than the... - 108.333
Grilled Pork Belly (삼겹살)
1. For the green onion side: On a chopping board, slice the green onions finely and soak them in a bowl of ice water until the other ingredients are prepared.
2. In a wide saucepan on medium high, add the pork slices and fry them for... - 0
Korean Samgyeopsal Bokumbop
When do Koreans make fried rice? When they have some samgyeopsal left over. Watch James whip up a super easy and quick Korean meal using leftover grilled pork belly, rice and veggies. So the next time you plan to make samgyeopsal, make sure you keep some... - 120.462
If you are looking for a easy and satisfying main course Korean dish, try Maangchi's Gamjatang or Korean pork bone soup. She is making this delicious full meal with about a little chopping and preparation, rest of the cooking is taken care by the low flames... - 119.851
Korean Spicy Pork
I love spicy food and this is one of my favorites. My dad always cooked this after work for me and my sisters when we were young because it's easy to make and delicious! This is one of my comfort foods and that's why I wanted to share with you guys. I hope... - 108.312
Spicy Pork And Kimchi Stir Fry
This Korean dish is not meant for the weak hearted! It fiery and garlicky and perfect for a cold day! Pork belly and kimchi are fried together until the flavors meld. Pork and cabbage instinctively go together. It’s one of those universal combinations that... - 112.796
Galbi - Korean Food
1. For the Sauce: In a bowl, mix the pineapple juice, mirin, rice wine, soy sauce, dashi, garlic, chopped onion, green onions, 3 tablespoon of honey and the sesame oil. Stir to mix.
2. Add pork shoulder steak or beef short ribs and marinate at... - 109.454
Kimchi Jigae - Traditional Korean Stew
1. Heat the beef broth with the shitake mushroom and the dried seaweed.
2. In a Dutch oven or heavy bottomed pan, heat the cooking oil.
3. Add the pork bones and season with salt and pepper.
4. Brown the bones on a medium high heat... - 101.382
Sprinkle cabbage leaves lightly with salt and set aside 5 minutes.
Squeeze out all liquid with paper towels and transfer cabbage to mixing bowl.
Chop green onions in processor or by hand, using all but top 3 inches of stem.
Add to cabbage along... - 40.9548
Korean Food: Mung Bean Pancake (녹두 빈대떡)
1. In a bowl, soak the dried mung beans in water for 6 hours. After 6 hours, you will get about 1 cup of soaked mung beans.
2. After the beans are ready, combine all the ingredients for the pork in a bowl with the pork pieces. Mix and set it... - 121.776
Korean Katsu Fusion - Donkkaseu Recipe With Special Guest Qiranger
Korean donkkaseu is the Korean version of schnitzel. But it is a level up for its sumptuous filling inside and if you go that extra step, it becomes a whole new recipe. Take a look at this fabulous recipe that comes together wonderfully with a little bit of... - 112.295
Roast Rack Of Pork With Apple Kimchi - Part 2
Cathlyn visits the Barona Resort and Casino in San Diego where the chefs show us how one of their signature dishes, that combines east and west cuisines. Learn how to recreate this gorgeous roast pork rack served with an apple kimchi in your own kitchen to... - 84.7371
Pork Dumplings - Gogi Mandu
1. In a mixing bowl, add the ground pork, chopped green onions, minced garlic, grated ginger, chopped garlic chives, mirin, soy sauce, sugar, sesame oil, salt and pepper along with the corn starch.
2. Combine all of ingredients and mix well using hands... - 107.006
The wintry months are here and your stomach keeps yelling for food. This stew is good enough to feed an army and satisfying enough to keep your tummy from rumbling. Watch James prepare this brilliant concoction of Korean and American elements, a mixture of... - 125.084
Budae Jjigae - Korean Cooking
Budae Jjigae literally means "Army Camp Stew" and was born from the ashes of the Korean War. Hungry locals would make this stew from whatever ingredients could be gathered, which often included Spam and canned Vienna sausages from American K-rations. Though... - 118.452
Doeji Kimchi Bossam (pork Belly And Kimchi Bossam)
1. In a stock pot, place the pork belly with enough water to cover it.
2. Heat it with the jujube thrown in along with the garlic, bay leaves, soybean paste and coffee powder.
3. Let it come to a boil and simmer for 1 hour.
4. Just about 5 minutes... - 106.169
Ton Yuca Kui
Cut pork in very thin pieces.
Mix remaining ingredients.
Add to pork and mix well.
Let stand 15 minutes.
Broil under medium heat until browned and done. - 31.9201
Korean Noodles In Black Bean Sauce
This is a very delightful dish that every Korean loves. It's quite different from Chinese version of black bean noodles. Watch, learn from this video and then try it. It won't disappoint you. Cheers to the authentic taste of Jjajangmyun a.k.a Noodles in... - 144.414
Korean Food: Army Base Soup (부대찌개)
What does a poor, hungry Korean do with a pack of hotdogs, spam, baked beans and cheese? Add hot pepper sauce and make a delicious comforting soup! This stew called Budae jjigae which comes from the Korean War times when American Soldiers gave food to the... - 127.106
Korean Steamed Mandu
What do you feel like eating when it is pouring outside? How about some delicious, hot, steamed Korean Dumplings? Watch James make steamed mandus using store bought wonton wrappers and canned turkey as a stuffing. The dipping sauce is just a mixture of some... - 123.717
If you are fond of Korean food, this video is a must watch for you. The lady chefs in the video show hot to make two different types of bulgogi by using different sets of ingredients. There is also lot of fun and music in this video. - 122.412
Tofu Kimchi - Korean Food
1. Chop the bacon slices.
2. In a sauté pan, add the bacon slices and sauté until they turn crispy and starts to render fat.
3. Add the chopped pork loin. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Add the onion and sauté well.
5. Next goes in... - 109.353
Korean Pan Grilled Dduk Galbi
Craving for some beef tonight? How about trying the Korean favorite — dduk galbi to satiate your yen. Mind blowingly awesome, this grilled "beefy" delight will surely blow your socks off. Prepared with rib meat, this dish might sound a tad bit complicated... - 110.779
Mung Bean Pancakes
In this video I'm going to show you how to make easy delicious recipe of Mung Bean Pancakes. You wanna know about Korean food? Keep watching my cooking videos!
It's one of the very delicious and popular Korean Food, and very easy to make so you've got to try! - 0
Spicy Jjam Ppong
If you've been on the a quest for the perfect spicy noodle soup, look no further. This spicy Korean seafood udon soup fill you belly and satisfy your soul. - 110.665
Perila And Beef Jeon
1. In a mixing bowl combine ground beef with salt and black pepper and cooking wine, mix and set aside for 10 minutes.
2. Finely chop the onion, carrots, garlic and green onions, set aside.
3. Wash the tofu and pat them dry with paper towel and... - 132.963
Ever heard of sindooboo? It is a korean spicy tofu stew which is quite popular. The chef shows how to make this stew and also teach some korean. So, watch out for more… - 119.312
Kimchi Jigae Dakgogi
Kimchi Jigae is a Korean stew or in some recipes a soup it just depends on the consistency of the liquid. It is usually made in a traditional earthenware or crock type pot and kimchi is used as one of the base ingredients. In Korea older more fermented and... - 124.062
Combine broth, mushrooms, ginger and shrimp; cover, bring to boil, lower heat and simmer 20 minutes.
Add seaweed, pork and water chestnuts, bring to boil, lower heat and simmer 15 minutes.
Just before serving sprinkle with green onions. - 29.7106
Authentic Japanese Tonkotsu Ramen
In the wonderful world of authentic ramen, Tonkotsu broth is the Holly Grail of noodle soup broths. It’s decadently thick and rich with the collagen and fat from pork marrow bones that have been simmered for hours until you get an almost milky white broth.... - 124.177
Bean Sprouts Rice
1. Soak the rice in water for 30 minutes.
2. Boil the shitake mushrooms in about 2 and 1/4 cups of water to make a broth.
3. In a rice cooker, layer the soaked rice and the bean sprouts.
4. Pour in the shitake mushroom broth and set the... - 107.006
This flavourful and easy quick stir fry of minced pork and tofu recipe is an Asian fusion of Chinese and Korean ingredients. It has a unique undertone given by the Szechwan Peppercorn - in this case in it's oil form. - 43.7014
"This Vietnamese Sandwich is awesome and it is a nice break from common sandwiches . The garlic chili sauce is common in Asian sections of markets but Indonesian sambal or Korean chili paste can also be substituted. Beer or red wine is the beverage of choice... - 32.5441
Chinese Soup Dumplings
Join me and the Aimless Cook (aka MrJingJong) as we make these ultra delectable Chinese soup dumplings! - 108.196
Japanese Kimchi Nabe
The cold wintry months are here and your feet and toes aren`t happy. Your stomach keeps screaming every hour. It the best time for a hot and spicy soup. Watch this video to learn how to make Japanese-Korean nabe. This hotpot is perfect for a family dinner or... - 132.286