- » Korean Paste
Korean Paste Recipes
Enjoy our collection of korean paste recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for korean paste recipes.
Korean Sweet Rice Cake With Red Bean Paste
1. In a bowl combine sweet rice flour, sugar and salt, stir everything.
2. Gradually add the water and stir until all ingredients are blended well.
3. Cover with plastic wrap, cook in microwave for 3 minutes.
4. Remove the plastic wrap and check if the... - 123.929
Korean Soy Bean Paste Soup
This spicy-salty Korean stew is sure to warm your feet and your soul on a chilly winter day or when you are having the sniffles. This soup has uses a soybean paste base like miso soup, but the paste is stronger-tasting and more fermented. There are as many... - 118.698
Homemade Sweet red Bean Paste
1. Wash the red beans twice in cold water.
2. Soak the red beans in water for 3 hours.
3. Drain the beans and in a large pot pour water and boil the beans for 5 minutes on high heat.
4. Drain and discard the water, in the same pot pour... - 116.812
Korean Red Bean Paste Bread
Have a can of sweet red bean paste in your pantry and do not know what to do with it? Make some Korean old-fashioned bread. This is similar to a Danish pastry and makes a wonderful item to serve for a brunch with friends. Who doesn’t love warm freshly baked... - 110.704
Korean Food: Black Bean Paste Noodles (jja-jang Bap, 짜장밥)
JaJang Myeon is probably the most popular Korean-style Chinese food eaten in Korea. In Korea, you are sure to find JaJang Myeon on Chinese restaurant or take-out menus but it is not common to find this dish in Chinese restaurants in other parts of the world.... - 103.299
Doenjang Jjigae (korean Soybean Paste Stew)
Want a very traditional Korean tofu dish then you got to try Maangchi's Tofu stew with mixed greens salad. Tofu cooked in a stew containing anchovies and shrimp is delicious. When served with Korean mixed green salad, it makes a perfect meal. Just follow... - 97.3411
Doenjang Jjigae, Soy Bean Paste Stew, 된장찌개
Doenjang Jjigae is a staple in Korean traditional meals. It's extremely nutritious and it goes well with many dishes such as Bulgogi, Galbi, grilled fish etc. You've got to try this! - 0