- » Korean Noodle
Korean Noodle Recipes
Korean noodles refer to noodles or noodle based dishes in Korean cuisine. Noodles along with rice are the staple in many of the Korean households.The noodles or noodle based dishes are known as myeon or guksu in ... More »
Korean Food: Jjol-myeon (쫄면)
Looking for some authentic noodle dishes from South Korea? Give this one a try. It is a summer gourmet platter! Watch Aeri make JjolMyeon, chewy noodles with a sweet-sour, and spicy sauce mixed with crispy fresh summer vegetables like cabbage, cucumber and... - 146.579
Korean Noodles In Black Bean Sauce
This is a very delightful dish that every Korean loves. It's quite different from Chinese version of black bean noodles. Watch, learn from this video and then try it. It won't disappoint you. Cheers to the authentic taste of Jjajangmyun a.k.a Noodles in... - 144.414
Korean Knife Cut Noodles Kalguksu
Try out the Korean Knife Cut Noodles Kalguksu with an amazing blend of the chicken, squash and other flavours with the freshly prepared noodles. Join James in his kitchen and see how to prepare the Knife Cut Noodles Kalguksu and enjoy the fabulous taste. - 130.265
Pork Jja Jang Myun
This korean noodle dish is perfect for the wintry months. It's a comfort food that will warm you up. The thick, dark and rich gravy that coats the noodles, pork and vegetables is not very pretty but who said that for something to taste good it should look... - 122.33
Korean Jap Chae
1. Slice the beef into thin strips, set aside in a bowl.
2. Mince the garlic, slice the onions thinly, julienne the carrots, slice the green bell pepper, set aside.
3. Soak the Shiitake mushrooms in water for 3 hours.
4. Marinate the... - 114.061
1. In a bowl, put together all marinade ingredients and mix well.
2. Add steak strips to the marinade and stir to coat evenly.
3. Cover the bowl and leave it to marinate in a cool place for about 30 minutes.
4. In a large saucepan, bring... - 46.4768
Korean Food Stir Fried Noodles
If you've got Soy Sauce, Sesame Oil, Sugar, and Noodles, you can make this!
You can add whatever you'd like. When I was growing up, I had it most often this way. Sometimes, there would also be chunks of Beef or Surimi added. I recommend using whatever you... - 23.6744
Korean Noodle Recipes By Category