- » Korean Mung Bean
Korean Mung Bean Recipes
Enjoy our collection of korean mung bean recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for korean mung bean recipes.
Korean Food: Mung Bean Pancake (녹두 빈대떡)
1. In a bowl, soak the dried mung beans in water for 6 hours. After 6 hours, you will get about 1 cup of soaked mung beans.
2. After the beans are ready, combine all the ingredients for the pork in a bowl with the pork pieces. Mix and set it... - 120.18
Korean Food: Mung Bean Porridge (녹두죽)
1. Wash and drain well the dried mung beans, short grain rice and sweet rice. Place them in separate bowls and fill each bowl with 1 cup of water. Set aside for 1 hour to soak.
2. In a pot over medium heat, add the drained mung beans and... - 115.551
Gluten Free Korean-style Mung Bean Pancakes
If you are gluten allergic but love pancakes, try these delicious Korean style gluten-free pancakes made of mung beans and rice. These are very similar to the South Asian rice pancakes, but off course with Korean flavors!
While called “pancakes”, they... - 104.082
Red Bean Rice
1. In a sauce pan, add red mung beans and add water. Simmer it for 20 minutes.
2. When the mung beans are tender, add rice and let it boil on high heat.
3. Turn down the heat when when the rice is cooked through.
4. Serve it with your... - 103.595
Korean Food: Mung Bean Rice Cakes (녹두 인절미)
1)In a large bowl wash the dried and peeled mung beans several times and soak the washed beans in water for 2 hours.
For the mung beans:
2)After 2 hours drain the beans.
3)Place a large metal or bamboo steamer on the stove, with a... - 0
Mung Bean Pancakes
In this video I'm going to show you how to make easy delicious recipe of Mung Bean Pancakes. You wanna know about Korean food? Keep watching my cooking videos!
It's one of the very delicious and popular Korean Food, and very easy to make so you've got to try! - 0
Korean Mung Bean Recipes By Category