- » Korean Mung
Korean Mung Recipes
Enjoy our collection of korean mung recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for korean mung recipes.
Mung Bean Pancakes
In this video I'm going to show you how to make easy delicious recipe of Mung Bean Pancakes. You wanna know about Korean food? Keep watching my cooking videos!
It's one of the very delicious and popular Korean Food, and very easy to make so you've got to try! - 0
Gluten Free Korean-style Mung Bean Pancakes
If you are gluten allergic but love pancakes, try these delicious Korean style gluten-free pancakes made of mung beans and rice. These are very similar to the South Asian rice pancakes, but off course with Korean flavors!
While called “pancakes”, they... - 105.777
Korean Food: Mung Bean Sprout Side-dish (숙주 나물)
Surely the mention of bean sprouts rarely brings smiles on your family’s faces. Mung bean sprouts are packed with proteins, vitamins and minerals that are so good for you but they are not the most appreciated side dish. In this video, Aeri demonstrates how... - 141.695
Korean Food: Mung Bean Pancake (녹두 빈대떡)
1. In a bowl, soak the dried mung beans in water for 6 hours. After 6 hours, you will get about 1 cup of soaked mung beans.
2. After the beans are ready, combine all the ingredients for the pork in a bowl with the pork pieces. Mix and set it... - 121.776
Korean Food: Mung Bean Rice Cakes (녹두 인절미)
1)In a large bowl wash the dried and peeled mung beans several times and soak the washed beans in water for 2 hours.
For the mung beans:
2)After 2 hours drain the beans.
3)Place a large metal or bamboo steamer on the stove, with a... - 0
Korean Food: Mung Bean Porridge (녹두죽)
1. Wash and drain well the dried mung beans, short grain rice and sweet rice. Place them in separate bowls and fill each bowl with 1 cup of water. Set aside for 1 hour to soak.
2. In a pot over medium heat, add the drained mung beans and... - 118.811
Red Bean Rice
1. In a sauce pan, add red mung beans and add water. Simmer it for 20 minutes.
2. When the mung beans are tender, add rice and let it boil on high heat.
3. Turn down the heat when when the rice is cooked through.
4. Serve it with your... - 106.912
Yukgaejang (yookgaejang) Recipe, Spicy Beef And Vegetables Soup
Craving for a spicy and hearty soup? Yukgaejang is one of the dishes Koreans eat to regain stamina during the summer. But, it's also great for winter especially when you have a cold. Its hot and spicy soup will clear your system and it is full of nutritious... - 0
Korean Food: Spicy Beef Soup (육개장 = Yukgaejang)
This popular Korean soup is for those who love spicy soups! Aeri takes a large pot and boils beef and different fresh and healthy vegetables in homemade beef broth then spices it up with a Korean sauce. What a perfect meal for a chilly winter evening. It is... - 136.323
Korean Bean Sprout Salad
1) Rinse bean sprouts, place in a colander and pour over boiling water.
2) In a large bowl, drain and place the bean sprouts.
3) In a food processor bowl with a metal blade, process the green onions until finely minced and add to sprouts.
4) Add... - 47.9107
Korean Food: Sticky Rice Cakes With Cake Crumbs (경단)
Sweet sticky rice cakes are a must-have for the Lunar New Year in Korea. Watch this video to learn how to turn the traditional Korean dessert into a modernized sticky rice cake. These chewy, sticky rice cakes are bejeweled with walnuts and coated with cake... - 146.821
Korean Spicy Stir-fried Shrimp With Somyeon
1. In a bowl, add the Gochujang paste, mirin, sugar, black pepper, Korean red pepper flakes, sesame oil, garlic and salt. Mix together.
2. Marinate the shrimp with the above paste and set aside.
3. Chop the vegetables as advised.
4. For... - 0
Rice Cake For Chuseok (songpyeon)
How about some sweet dish or dessert from Korean cuisine? Maangchi is making a festive dish, Songpyeon or sweet balls with two types of filling, one with sesame seed powder and another with mung bean. Pine needles is a very interesting ingredient used to... - 88.8247
Korean Mung Recipes By Category