- » Korean Marinade
Korean Marinade Recipes
Enjoy our collection of korean marinade recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for korean marinade recipes.
Combine all ingredients and blend well.
Use with chicken, pork or fish. - 26.8459
Korean Beef With Sake Marinade
For best results, partially freeze meat before slicing.
Slice the beef into thin 2-inch strips, cutting against the grain.
Combine all marinade ingredients in small bowl.
Divide the marinade between 2 large resealable plastic bags.
Divide meat between the 2... - 42.0945
Barbecued Beef Korean Style
Barbecues and summers go along so well, for a barbecue lover like you are we have an amazing dish called Korean BBQ beef. It is delicious and simple to make. The chef in the video demonstrates the dish and you will love the bbq beef and the clever tips from... - 117.352
Combine all ingredients and use to marinate beef or ribs. - 24.2714
1. In a blender, combine vegetable oil, sesame oil, soy sauce, vinegar, cloves garlic, cayenne pepper, sesame seed, and blend well
2. Use with chicken, pork and fish - 31.8014
Korean Style Marinade For Beef Short-ribs
Do you like trying out new marinades? Here is one being presented, Korean Style. This video shows you a mix of onion and pear that goes onto beef short-ribs. - 62.11
Korean Food: Young Radish Kimchi (열무김치)
1. On a chopping board, chop the well rinsed radish into 1½-inch lengths. Spread them around in a large mixing bowl, evenly, sprinkle some coarse sea salt on top. Repeat this process until all the radish leaves are used up. Set it aside for... - 121.046
Korean Barbecued Pork
Globalization is a god's gift for foodies. If not, you would not have been able to cook this Korean barbecued pork at home with so much ease. Take a look at this video and you will realize how you can make this exotic pork dish by adding just one ingredient... - 97.5913
Korean Barbecue Ribs
Ever wondered what makes Korean Barbecue ribs so delicious? Now if you have been visiting Korean restaurants very often to do enjoy Korean Barbecue Ribs, then the rush is over. Tamar is revealing the secret ingredient for Korean Barbecues. It’s a apple pear... - 129.56
Korean Rib Eye Meat Barbecue "blugogi" Asian
Learn how to you can make this very easy Korean barbecue at home with your own grill. Korean rib eye meat barbecue in soy sauce and sake marinade wrapped with carrot, grilled onion and red lettuce. Meat is grilled to perfection. This Asian dish is so popular... - 0
1) Sliver aburage.
2) Mix aburage with rest of the ingredients and marinate for a whole night.
3) Stir in more shoyu, if desired.
4) Serve with the marinade. - 34.5951
Korean-style Barbecued Chicken Wings
A Super Bowl favorite, there are many ways to prepare chicken wings, one of the most popular appetizers or snacks at any party. Chicken wings recipes are as varied as the cooks who prepare them. Fried ones are surely delicious but not too good for your... - 100.147
Korean Kimchi Jjim
The wintry months are the best time to savor the hearty flavors and soulful aromas of comfort food. This hearty stew is surely going to keep your toes warm on a cold night. Join James in his kitchen to learn how to make this delicious Korean pork and kimchi... - 123.865
Grilled Korean Style Pork
1. Cut the pork in half lengthwise, leaving a 1/2-inch hinge (do not cut all the way through). Open the pork up like a book. Place the pork, cut-side down, between 2 sheets of plastic wrap. Pound the pork to a 3/4-inch thickness.
2. Combine the garlic, honey,... - 30.7601
Kalbi Korean Beef Short Ribs
Be sure to try this amazing Kalbi Korean Beef Short Ribs Recipe that is sure to be a hit at any backyard barbecue! - 0
Korean Jap Chae
1. Slice the beef into thin strips, set aside in a bowl.
2. Mince the garlic, slice the onions thinly, julienne the carrots, slice the green bell pepper, set aside.
3. Soak the Shiitake mushrooms in water for 3 hours.
4. Marinate the... - 123.188
Korean Bbq Beef Short Ribs
This festive season try your bbq beef short ribs in Korean style. Maangchi is making a totally different marinating sauce with onion, garlic and ginger. It’s pretty simple and can be marinated well in advance and barbequing takes only few minutes.... - 118.274
Korean Barbecue Chicken - Part 1
If you have been craving some Korean cuisine for a while it is time to satiate it. When one thinks of Korean cuisine one generally thinks spicy but a lot of the barbecued meats such as this one prepared by Dr. Gong, is marinated in a mixture that is on the... - 105.105
Korean Barbecue Chicken - Part 2
If you have grilled some Korean barbecue chicken and are wondering how to eat it, watch this video to learn a few healthy, very simple and fresh side dishes to serve with grilled chicken. Who said healthy food is not tasty food? - 91.594
La Galbi With Ssam Jang / Korean Bbq Beef Ribs / 갈비
1. For meat marinade – in a food processor, add in the apple sauce, brown sugar, soy sauce, garlic and onion. Blend well for a few minutes.
2. Arrange beef ribs in a casserole dish and pour in the puree. Rub with hands and let it marinate for... - 0
Korean Inspired Galbi Bánh Mì
I love Bánh mì because it’s one of those light and refreshing individual bundles that’s all reserved just for you. What I don’t love is the mystery meat in it. Rather than deconstruct this matter, I took things into my own hands. I stuffed my own... - 131.023
1. In a bowl, put together all marinade ingredients and mix well.
2. Add steak strips to the marinade and stir to coat evenly.
3. Cover the bowl and leave it to marinate in a cool place for about 30 minutes.
4. In a large saucepan, bring... - 46.0281
Sweet & Spicy Pork Stir-fry
A meal that can come together in half an hour start to finish--quick, simple, and economical, bright with bold flavors and a great balance between sweet and spicy, savory and succulent. - 108.619
Korean Broiled Beef
Marinate beef in mixture of remaining ingredients, except sesame seeds, overnight.
Remove from marinade.
Garnish with seeds. - 24.1406
Korean Barbecued Chicken
1. Marinate chicken breasts in sauce made by combining all other ingredients. After several hours, remove chicken from marinade; reserve marinade.
2. Barbecue chicken about 30 minutes, or until tender, on the hibachi or under your broiler; baste frequently... - 19.0881
Spareribs Korean Style
Cook ribs in Dutch oven, covered, in preheated moderate oven (375Â°F.) 1 hour.
Drain off fat.
Combine remaining ingredients except 'Duck' Sauce, and marinate ribs in the mixture 30 to 60 minutes.
Lay ribs in one layer on rack in large shallow baking pan and... - 32.5484
The day before the barbecue, place beef in a ceramic or glass dish.
Mix marinade ingredients together.
Pour over beef.
Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate overnight, turning meat several times.
The next day, bring meat and marinade back to room... - 39.8537
Korean Spinach Side Dish
Learn how to make this very easy Korean spinach side dish. So light and healthy, this Korean spinach side dish marinaded in soy sauce, sesame seed, and sesame oil will be a dish you return to over and over again. You can pair the spinach side dish with meat,... - 0
One of the most popular Korean dishes, this grilled steak dish is as delicious as it is versatile. Watch this video to learn how to make this thinly sliced meat dish with a smoky char grilled, spicy-sweet flavor. What is great about this dish is that it can... - 115.47
Clean warabe and cut into 1 inch lengths.
Blanch in boiling water, drain and immediately pour cold water over to stop the cooking process.
Make a marinade out of the remaining ingredients and mix well with warabe.
Refrigerate. - 32.1563
Korean Style Beef & Mushrooms
Have your butcher cut steak into 15 to 20 very thin slices or partially freeze steak and cut into very thin slices.
Thread meat on fifteen to twenty 6-inch bamboo skewers by pushing skewers in and out of each meat slice as though sewing.
Thread a mushroom on... - 41.0918
Korean Broiled Meat
If round steak or other boneless meat is used, cut into pieces about 3-inches square and about 1/3-inch thick.
Pound the meat and score thoroughly, cutting in both directions.
If short ribs are used remove bones and cut slices as directed above.
Score... - 39.1613
Korean Style Beef Cubes
To make the marinade for the beef, combine 1/4 cup soy sauce, ginger, garlic, sugar, onions and chilies.
About 30 minutes before serving, stir beef cubes into the marinade; let stand for 30 minutes, stirring once or twice. - 25.9092
Korean Braised Short Ribs
Trim fat from beef ribs; place beef in shallow glass or plastic dish.
Mix remaining ingredients; pour over beef.
Cover and refrigerate, turning occasionally, 24 hours.
Drain beef, reserving marinade.
Cook beef in 4-quart Dutch oven over medium heat until... - 31.4581
Tender Korean Beef Skewers With Vegetables (pasanjeok)
If you like trying out food from different cuisines then give this Korean appetizer Pasanjeok a try. It is fit to be on you’re your next party menu! Beef and fresh vegetables are lightly battered and fried until crispy and golden brown. Serve it with... - 105.171
Korean Barbecued Short Ribs
1. Combine the marinade ingredients in a large bowl. Add the ribs, stir to coat, cover, and refrigerate for 6 hours or overnight.
2. Lift the ribs from the marinade and drain them briefly; reserve the marinade. Place the ribs on a greased grill 3 to 4 inches... - 28.3228
Korean Style Grilled Beef Short Ribs
With a sharp knife, make a lengthwise cut down center of meaty side of 1 rib to bone.
Cut will form 2 pieces of meat still attached to bone.
Starting inside cut, make a horizontal cut through 1 piece of meat about 1/2 inch above bone.
Do not... - 43.9249
Korean Russian Carrots
Korean carrot salad (Корейская Морковь, pronounced Koryeĭskaya Morkov in Russian) is ubiquitous throughout the former Soviet Union. The dish was invented by Korean immigrants to Russia's Far East and the recipe would have stayed there if... - 114.603
Pasanjeok is a mouth-watering Korean dish, which is quite simple to make. The taste of the dish gets enhanced, if served with hot steamed rice or kimchi. Take a look at the recipe video. - 108.925
Korean Beef With Spicy Cabbage
1. Combine first 9 ingredients in a bowl, stirring until sugar dissolves. Reserve 1/3 cup marinade. Pour remaining marinade into a large zip-top plastic bag. Add meat, and marinate in refrigerator 8 hours, turning bag occasionally.
2. Preheat broiler.
3.... - 34.2311
Korean Barbecued Spare Ribs
1) In a blender combine the soy sauce, sesame oil, garlic clove, green onion, and brown sugar. Blend well.
2) In a baking dish place the spareribs and cover with the marinade.
3) Cover with plastic and place in the refrigerator for at least 6... - 85.6828
Korean Chicken Wings
Lightly salt chicken wings which may be disjointed or whole.
Mix remaining ingredients; add chicken wings.
The marinade will be very dry but work in the wings a few at a time, to coat well.
Marinade 4 hours or overnight and fry in just enough hot oil to cover... - 35.6576
Cut pork into 18 pieces.
In large bowl combine pineapple juice, soy sauce, green onion, sesame seed, brown sugar, garlic, and pepper; add meat pieces.
Cover; refrigerate overnight or let stand 2 hours at room temperature, turning meat occasionally in the... - 43.2202
Cut pork into 18 pieces.
In 1 arge bowl combine pineapple juice, soy sauce, green onion, sesame seed, brown sugar, garlic, and pepper; add meat pieces.
Cover; refrigerate overnight or let stand 2 hours at room temperature, turning meat occasionally in the... - 41.4361
Korean Barbecue Steak Strips
Marinate the steak slices, which have been cut across the grain, for about 1/2 hour.
Cook on a hot stone at the table or in an electric frying pan.
Be sure the pan is hot.
Turn only once.
Serve as a part of a Japanese or Chinese dinner. - 32.1714
1.Chop tako into bite size pieces.
2.Make a marinade by combining shoyu, sugar,sesame oil, sesame seed, green onion and chili pepper.
3.Put tako in it and refrigerate.
4.Serve chilled. - 35.2808
Korean BiBimBap is a good way to use up leftover rice and vegetables and make a no- meat main dish that is great for a cold winter day. This hot and spicy bowl with the spinach, carrot and mushrooms over the rice is a great combination of tastes, textures and... - 107.358
Korean Barbecued Steak With Sticky Rice And Kimchi
1. In a dry skillet, toast sesame seed over medium-high heat for about 45 seconds to 1 minute until golden brown and shiny; toss continuously.
2. In a mixing bowl, place 1 tablespoon and reserve the rest.
3. To the bowl, put together rest of the... - 46.772
Korean Galbi Barbeque
Bored of eating the same candied sweet potatoes and minced meat pie for every Thanksgiving dinner? Then spice up the holiday fare with something truly untraditional and freaking delicious — the Korean Galbi BBQ. Although authentic galbis are cooked in... - 112.865
August Moon Korean Ribs
To prepare marinade, combine all ingredients except ribs in small bowl.
Place ribs in large resealable plastic food storage bag.
Pour marinade over ribs, turning to coat.
Marinate in refrigerator overnight.
Arrange medium Briquets on each side of... - 41.1805
Korean Kalbi Beef Bbq
If you prefer all the good things in life, then you will surely love this recipe. This Korean style beef recipe made by Anna Kim is replete with a medley of flavors and a slew of exotic ingredients. One of Korea's most loved grilled dish, kalbi beef makes for... - 92.8173
1. Mix soy sauce, sherry, oil, chiles, black pepper, green onions, garlic, and ginger in large roasting pan. Add ribs, turning them several times in liquid. Cover pan and let ribs marinate 3 hours at room temperature or overnight in the refrigerator, turning... - 33.4628
Korean Food: Mung Bean Sprout Bibimbap
Today I will show a shortcut version of bibimbap. In my opinion, the key for delicious bibimbap is the sauce. If the sauce is good, the rest of ingredients do not matter as much. Bibimbap is a dish that has many ingredients and it has complex cooking steps.... - 0
San Jeok, Korean Beef And Vegetable Skewers
Looking for great party Hors d'Oeuvres? San Jeok is delicious and its vibrant colours make it a perfect dish for parties and gatherings. You can make a vegetarian version easily. Koreans enjoy San Joek on special holidays like New Year's Day or Korean... - 0
1) Mix garlic, soy sauce and oil with peanut butter and beat the mixture well.
2) Slowly add spring onion with seasame seeds and chili powder. ... - 41.1106
Baked Korean Style Spicy Wings
1. In a large mixing bowl take chicken wings; add in sake, black pepper and milk.
2. Marinade for 15 minutes.
3. Preheat the oven at 400 degrees F.
4. For making Sauce – In a bowl take gochujang, korean red chili pepper, soy sauce, honey,... - 106.025
How To Make Korean Chicken Dakgalbi
Chicken? Check. Veggies? Check. Rice cakes? Check. Delicious sweet and spicy sauce? Check.
If the above sounds appealing to you at all, you’ll be in love with this Korean marinated chicken dish that offers a little bit of everything. It totes a... - 0
If you are fond of Korean food, this video is a must watch for you. The lady chefs in the video show hot to make two different types of bulgogi by using different sets of ingredients. There is also lot of fun and music in this video. - 122.399
Korean Food: Spicy Fried Squid (오징어 볶음)
Would you like to go for a change of taste for tonight's dinner - well here is something real spicy and delicious for you. This Korean delicacy is prepared with fresh squids and using plenty of hot red pepper paste. You can always control the quantity of red... - 99.9399
If you are open to new and exotic foods like kimchi, then this recipe could be your bet. This spicy fermented vegetables made by Anna Kim makes from a scrumptious, out-of-the-box, adventurous side dish. So if you are game for trying something new, you can... - 102.045
Korean Food: Tofu Kimchi (두부 김치)
1. In a mixing bowl, place all the pork ingredients and mix well. Cover with a plastic wrap and marinade for at least 15 minutes.
2. In a small mixing bowl, mix together all the ingredients for kimchi.
3. In a skillet, fry pork at medium... - 0
Kalbi or Korean BBQ is a Korean cuisine recipe that is a medley of beef ribs and few condimenti. Make sure you marinade the ribs properly and BBQ them as directed in the recipe video below. Watch the video below and try this Kalbi or Korean BBQ!! - 42.8159
Korean Beef With Broccoli
If you love beef and you love broccoli then watch this video to learn how to make a really easy Korean style beef with broccoli stir-fry. The secret to the best beef and broccoli is to blanch the marinated beef in hot oil to seal in the juices then stir fry... - 114.328
Korean-style Marinated Beef
In a medium skillet, toast sesame seeds at setting 6 (for Designer gas model, use MED), stirring constantly, about 6 minutes.
Transfer to a shallow baking dish.
Add soy sauce, green onions, brown sugar, oil, ginger, and red pepper; mix well.
Score fat along... - 44.4878
Korean Skewered Chicken
1. Cut the chicken into small cubes, set aside.
2. Place the chicken in a bowl and marinate with cooking wine, salt and black pepper, set aside.
3. Peel the garlic cloves, trim the roots of the green onions and chop the white top only, discard... - 127.17
Korean Beef Bulgogi
Beef Bulgogi, is marinated beef and is believed to be the national dish of Korea. Beef Bulgogi is a fantastic example of how meat extracts its flavors from the marinade and how a marinade can be converted into a sauce, adding character to the dish. A... - 49.4835
Korean Style Pork Daeji Bulgogi
For a quick and simple Korean meal, try whomping up this outstanding pork recipe at home. Fiery hot and succulent, this pork dish could literally translate your meal into a spicy affair. Very spicy and very flavorful, Anna Kim here prepares a Korean dish that... - 94.2708
Korean Grilled Marinated Beef
Throw a wonderful bash without toiling hard on the kitchen. Wow your party guests with this luscious grilled marinated beef dish that are easy to cook and delicious to eat. Notch up its taste using soy sauce, cooking wine, and sesame oil and enjoy a five-star... - 89.6572
Korean Barbecued Short Ribs
1. Trim thick outer layer of fat from ribs; discard. Rinse meat and pat dry.
2. On the meaty side of each rib, 1/4 inch in from the edge opposite the bone, make a cut the length of the rib, down into meat but not quite through it (a). Turn the rib over. About... - 26.451
Dak Galbi - Korean Spicy Chicken
1. In a bowl, add the gochujang paste, garlic, ginger, sesame oil, honey, gochugaru, black pepper, mirin and soy sauce. Stir to mix.
2. Add ¼ of this sauce to the chicken pieces, mix and let it marinate. The longer you marinate the better are... - 106.173
Japchae - Korean Stir-fried Noodles
1. Thinly slice the beef.
2. For the marinade: In a bowl, add soy sauce, sugar, sesame oil, mirin and garlic. Stir together.
3. Marinate the beef for 30 minutes.
4. In a smaller bowl, crack the eggs. Add a pinch of salt and whisk it.
5. In a... - 99.7749
Kimchi / Kimchee - Korean Food
1. Discard the outer tougher leaves of the Napa cabbage.
2. Make a small 2 inch long incision in the bottom of the Napa cabbage. Slit it in half along the incision.
3. In a large bowl, add ¼ cup of Korean kosher salt and add 3 cups of... - 100.421
Bibimbap is a signature Korean dish. The classic dish is quite simple to make. The ingredients are stirred together thoroughly just before eating. Check this video for more detail. - 113.87
Korean Barbecued Short Ribs
Toast sesame seeds in an 8- to 10-inch frying pan over medium heat until golden, about 2 minutes, shaking pan frequently.
Crush coarsely with a mortar and pestle or whirl briefly in a blender.
Place ribs, bone side down, on a cutting board.
Make a... - 35.1315
Teriyaki Rice Cakes Dukbokki
Korean rice cakes revamped with chewy rice cakes, juicy marinated chicken all in a subtly sweet and savory teriyaki sauce. - 0
With summer round the corner how about a barbeque dish with a twist?? Try this video and prepare a zesty variety of Korean beef. Popularly knows as kalbi, this combines the spicy taste to make a tender and juicy meat. Make this on a summer barbeque outing and... - 109.52
Chicken Wings Spicy And Sweet
1. Mince the garlic and ginger, set aside.
2. In a pan roast the sesame seeds on low flame until brown.
3. In a bowl combine sugar, fresh lime juice, soy sauce, fish sauce, toasted sesame oil, red pepper paste, minced garlic and ginger and... - 121.66
Wondering what to do with leftover cooked rice which has gone a bit sticky? Try making this Korean rice seaweed and lamb meatballs. These Jumuk Bap is similar to the Japanese Yaki Onigiri. It is a wonderful idea for a party appetizer because these meatballs... - 129.114
How about a Korean kalbi steak dish to be enjoyed in the comfort of your home and your pocket as well? It’s a not a bad idea because in this video you are going to view Korean style Kalbi Steak which is easy to make at home. This is an excellent video that... - 123.61
Soy Sauce Braised Wings
Soy Sauce Braised Wings is a spicy and mouth watering dish with a scrumptious taste, see how to cook, try and enjoy! - 31.7338
Spicy Pork And Kimchi Stir Fry
This Korean dish is not meant for the weak hearted! It fiery and garlicky and perfect for a cold day! Pork belly and kimchi are fried together until the flavors meld. Pork and cabbage instinctively go together. It’s one of those universal combinations that... - 109.975
Eomandu Fish Dumplings
1. Rinse and soak the dry Wood Ear mushrooms in water for 30 mins.
2. Make thin slices and discard the middle woody portion in them.
3. In a bowl, combine all the ingredients of the mushroom marinade (soy sauce, sesame oil, garlic powder and... - 108.361
Mixed Vegetable With Beef Meal
Imagine someone placing a colorful bowl of food including meat, rice and eggs! What a wonderful meal that would appear to be…and that’s exactly what this Korean recipe is! Rice surrounded buy the most colorful mix of veggies, some meat and a nice... - 114.012
Semi freeze the steak for 3 or 4 hours in the freezer. (The meat should be firm frozen but not rock hard.)
Slice across the grain at a slightly diagonal angle into very thin slices.
Mix with the marinade of your choice and refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours.
Weave... - 28.9136
1. Start by semi-freezing the steak in the freezer for 3-4 hours
2. Slice meat into thin slices
3. Take the meat and mix with either korean or teriyaki marinade and refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours
4. Take the scallions and weave onto... - 34.1255
Chinese Spicy Beef In Orange Sauce
Beef stir fries have to be one of the most popular items on any Chinese take-out menu. Robust, spicy dishes like this beef stir-fry in orange sauce will take you on a tour to China at your dinner table! This dish is a treat for your senses. It is a... - 126.87
These Braised eels make a fabulous meal ! Eel dishes being one of the most popular of the Cantonese and Shanghai cusines, I'm sure you'll love this culinary masterpiece from the region. Your suggestions for this Braised Eel are welcome ! Did you know the... - 44.423
Korean Marinade Recipes By Category
Korean Marinade Ingredient: