- » Korean Hot Pot
Korean Hot Pot Recipes
Enjoy our collection of korean hot pot recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for korean hot pot recipes.
Korean Stir-fry Chicken
Trying food from different cuisines adds variety and here is one such chicken recipe. Chef Dave shows how to cook Korean inspired stir fried chicken with common Korean seasonings and vegetables as well. Wholesome and meaty rice treat! - 110.621
Korean - Style Spicy Chicken Noodle Soup
1. Chop the onions, carrots zucchini, cabbage and green onions, set aside.
2. In soup pot pour water add garlic, green onions, onion, peppercorn and chicken breast.
3. Bring it to a boil and cook for 25 minutes.
4. Once done drain the... - 135.33
If pigs’ feet make you squirm, get over it. JokBal is It’s delicious. Fatty and gelatinous. Join James in his kitchen and see him prepare JokBal. He boils the pigs’ feet in a stock of soy sauce, ginger, garlic, and rice wine and spices. It’s then... - 128.626
Want to try your hands on making your own noodles? Maangchi has Korean sujebi which requires making noodles from scratch and these are torn with hands. These hand torn noodles are cooked in a garlicky broth flavored with kelp leaves. As always, Maangchi is... - 133.642
Korean Braised Short Ribs
Serve this amazing dish to your loved ones and guests. Galbi Jjim is a very hearty dish and it's so easy to make. The meat will literally melt in your mouth. - 122.387
Budae Jjigae - Korean Cooking
Budae Jjigae literally means "Army Camp Stew" and was born from the ashes of the Korean War. Hungry locals would make this stew from whatever ingredients could be gathered, which often included Spam and canned Vienna sausages from American K-rations. Though... - 118.452
Korean Braised Short Ribs (galbi Jim)
1. Wash and trim off excess fat, if any from ribs. Score them for flavors to penetrate.
2. In a saucepan, put ribs and cover it with water. Place pan on flame and boil ribs for 10-15 minutes.
3. Skim the surface foam, remove ribs from pan, and... - 99.6005
How To Make Korean Soybean Soup Daenjangjigae
Whether you’re sick, or cold, this is a perfect little bowl of soothing soup that can be put together in a flash. If you can cut up veggies, you can certainly be 15 minutes away from enjoying this on a chilly day with a hot bowl of steamed Rice and... - 110.842
Korean-style Pickled Garlic Chives Kimchi
1. In a pot pour water and add sweet rice flour, mix well to dissolve the flour and bring it to a boil.
2. Once the mixture thickens, turn off the heat and allow it to cool.
3. Clean and trim the ends, rinse and drain the chives and cut into 2... - 129.479
Korean Food: Army Base Soup (부대찌개)
What does a poor, hungry Korean do with a pack of hotdogs, spam, baked beans and cheese? Add hot pepper sauce and make a delicious comforting soup! This stew called Budae jjigae which comes from the Korean War times when American Soldiers gave food to the... - 127.106
Korean Food Jjamppong Spicy Seafood Noodle Soup
I kid, but what I don't kid about is the heartiness of this Soup. This Soup has got it goin' on! Spicy-Karate-Kick-in-your-face, Veggies, Seafood, Noodles, and such great flavor and intensity! - 107.491
Korean Food: Fried Dumplings & Dumpling Soup (만두 튀김 & 만두국)
Dumplings are so versatile and can be prepared in so many ways. Watch this video to learn how to cook dumplings in two different ways. The chef makes fried Kimchi stuffed dumplings and serves is with two dipping sauces. She then boils the other dumplings and... - 80.0083
Korean Mugwort Soup And Mugwort Rice Cake
Maangchi is making two springtime recipes using mugwort. She makes the mugwort soup deliciously with clams, anchovies and many spices. And the mugwort rice cake she makes is super easy to prepare. Mugwort is a herb and its flavor in soup and cake is sure to... - 143.464
Beef Short Ribs (galbijjim)
Maangchi is showing a traditional Korean dish that is served on special occasions. Beef short ribs slow cooked in soy sauce based broth can make one drool. Maangchi has shown the cooking process very well but she has missed out on the recipe for the cooking... - 94.7123
Looking for a no-fuss no-truss, easy recipe to feed a lot of people, which is cheap and affordable all at the same time? This Korean Bossam recipe is just what you should be making. This recipe uses pork butt which is more economical and less fatty than the... - 108.333
SamGyeTang is the healthiest way of cooking chicken. Young chicken is stuff with sweet rice, ginseng, Korean dates and other medicinal herbs and boiled to perfection. SamGyeTang is widely enjoyed in Korea as health food that revitalizes the body and boosts... - 0
Spicy Fish Soup (maeuntang)
Maangchi is making a traditional hot and spicy fish soup, Maeuntang. There are a few interesting Korean ingredients like water dropwort and edible chrysanthemum which give a very unique flavor to the fish. If you don’t have them ready, going for shopping... - 119.681
Sempio Banquet Noodle Soup (잔치 국수)
1. In a bowl, add the ground beef and season it with sesame oil, soy sauce, garlic and sugar. Mix until well combined and cover the bowl with a cling wrap and refrigerate it until the other ingredients are ready.
2. on a chopping board, slice... - 122.567
Spicy Crab Soup
Bright Coral Soup, running through with lots of sweet and succulent Crab...a fantastic contrast to the hot, spiced Soup! - 112.546
How To Make Kimchi Jjigae (soup/stew)
This jjigae (stew), is a vibrant marriage of old kimchi, scraps of veggies, and whatever potted meat that’s been left lonely in your pantry. I hope y’all can appreciate it for what it is. To us, kimchi is as primary as the rice that we eat it with. - 0
Vegetarian Rice Cake Soup
In this video I'm going to show you how to make Korean Rice Cake Soup - Vegetarian version! YAY!
10th FEB 2013 was Lunar New Year (Chinese new year) and Korea also celebrate!
Normally Korean rice cake soup made with beef bone broth(sagol), beef... - 0
Yukgaejang (yookgaejang) Recipe, Spicy Beef And Vegetables Soup
Craving for a spicy and hearty soup? Yukgaejang is one of the dishes Koreans eat to regain stamina during the summer. But, it's also great for winter especially when you have a cold. Its hot and spicy soup will clear your system and it is full of nutritious... - 0
Korean Food: Pork Suyuk With Kimchi (돼지고기 수육)
1)In a pot combine the pork, water, onion, green onions, garlic cloves, fresh ginger, soybean paste, dried hot pepper and black peppercorns. Cook on medium.
2)Once it starts to boil, cook for about 1 hour, or until the pork is completely cooked.... - 0
Korean Doenjang Jjigae
Doenjang Jjigae has a scrumptious taste, see how to cook the dish, try out and enjoy! - 33.6371
Korean Soybean Sprout Soup
Soybean sprouts are healthy and delicious, so why not try making a soup that is as delicious and healthy as the sprouts itself. Maangchi is showing two versions of this soup, so it’s up to you to choose either the spicy or the not so spicy one. It’s a no... - 112.395
Korean Stirfried Noodle- Japchae
Japchae is yet another very famous Korean dish, which is made with the method of stir frying. The main ingredient of this dish is of course various sauces, which makes the dish unforgettable. Check out the recipe video. - 137.029
Tender Korean Beef Skewers With Vegetables (pasanjeok)
If you like trying out food from different cuisines then give this Korean appetizer Pasanjeok a try. It is fit to be on you’re your next party menu! Beef and fresh vegetables are lightly battered and fried until crispy and golden brown. Serve it with... - 99.652
Korean Ox Bone Soup
Want to make your ox bone soup really interesting? Then, follow Maangchi on her video to making Korean ox bone soup in Korean style with radish. She adds some beef to the soup to make the soup meaty and filling. The soup is slow cooked to bring out all the... - 129.434
Korean Gosari Namul
This Korean fern brake side dish is one of the most common Korean holiday side dishes. You can make this anytime you want. Since it is hard to always get fresh gosari, and usually the dried gosari is available at the Korean grocery stores, here is a video... - 131.046
How To Make Traditional Korean Rice Cake (gyung Dan)
There are many different kinds of rice cake, but I'm going to introduce gyung dan to you. On special occasions, the first thing my mom and grandmother did was to prepare rice cake, so this is what I'm going to show you. - 89.4664
Korean Food Seaweed Salad
Growing up, this was one more thing that I disliked. No worries. Today, I love the stuff. Deep Green and oh-so-glossy, it almost resembles edible Emeralds (perhaps I exaggerate) but ask me or Mom and we'll both exclaim that its taste surpasses that of any... - 118.139
Korean Broccoli Pickle
If you like pickles then here is a Korean way of pickling broccoli. Maangchi's broccoli pickle recipe is so easy to make and looks mouth watering. Watching her cook and prepare the dish is so much fun and the background music is like icing to the cake. She... - 110.209
Korean Spicy Beef Radish Soup
1. In a heavy bottomed pot over low heat, pour in the sesame oil.
2. Add the Korean red pepper flakes and the black pepper.
3. Add the white part of the green onions and the minced garlic. Let it all cook over low heat.
4. Add the beef chuck... - 111.058
Korean Food: Fried Fish Cake And Egg Soup (어묵 계란국)
1. On a chopping board, chop the fried fish cake into ⅓ x 1 inch strips, slice the onion into ¼ inch pieces, cut the green onions into ¼ inch pieces and slice the red hot pepper thinly (optional).
2. In a pot, pour 4 cups of water,... - 124.52
Korean Food: Bibimbap (비빔밥)
If are planning to cook a Korean dish at home, start with the iconic bibimbap, a mixed vegetable and rice dish, served in a hot stone pot. This bibimbap recipe takes long but is really many recipes folded into one and makes one attractive and delicious meal.... - 136.413
Korean Food Stir Fried Noodles
If you've got Soy Sauce, Sesame Oil, Sugar, and Noodles, you can make this!
You can add whatever you'd like. When I was growing up, I had it most often this way. Sometimes, there would also be chunks of Beef or Surimi added. I recommend using whatever you... - 23.6744
Kimchi Jigae - Traditional Korean Stew
1. Heat the beef broth with the shitake mushroom and the dried seaweed.
2. In a Dutch oven or heavy bottomed pan, heat the cooking oil.
3. Add the pork bones and season with salt and pepper.
4. Brown the bones on a medium high heat... - 101.382
Vegan-bap - Easy Korean Cooking
This week, I made a vegan version of one of my favorite Korean dishes - Bibimbap, or in this case, Vegan-bap! Bibimbap takes a lot of prep, but you can make extra ahead of time and have enough for whenever you get a craving. - 125.456
Jjajangmyeon - Korean Noodles With Pork And Black Bean Sauce
Today we're making my version of Jjajangmyeon. It's a Korean wheat noodle bowl with a pork and black bean sauce that's derived from a Chinese dish called zhajiangmian. There's an instant version of this dish called "Chapaghetti" that's quite popular in the... - 0
Korean Food: Young Radish Kimchi (열무김치)
1. On a chopping board, chop the well rinsed radish into 1½-inch lengths. Spread them around in a large mixing bowl, evenly, sprinkle some coarse sea salt on top. Repeat this process until all the radish leaves are used up. Set it aside for... - 124.377
Kimchi & Sausage Potstickers
You guys asked for more, and I listened (cos I'm awesome like that)--I kid, I kid.
Juicy, succulent Sausage & fresh, spicy Kimchi are tucked into a tender Wonton skin. Quick, delicious, and the basis to allow your imagination to roam free (Bacon Cheeseburger... - 111.044
Cold Noodles (naengmyeon)
Naengmyeon (cold buckwheat noodles) is really popular in Korean and is so delicious. In this video I'm going to show you how to make 2 kinds of naengmyeon: mul naengmyeon (soup-based naengmyeon) and bibim naengmyeonis (hot spicy naengmyeon). - 86.3356
If you are looking for a easy and satisfying main course Korean dish, try Maangchi's Gamjatang or Korean pork bone soup. She is making this delicious full meal with about a little chopping and preparation, rest of the cooking is taken care by the low flames... - 119.851
Doenjang Jjigae, Soy Bean Paste Stew, 된장찌개
Doenjang Jjigae is a staple in Korean traditional meals. It's extremely nutritious and it goes well with many dishes such as Bulgogi, Galbi, grilled fish etc. You've got to try this! - 0
Butternut Squash Porridge (hobakjuk)
Many people think the Korean word hobak (호박) means pumpkin, but it actually means squash. A pumpkin is really a kind of squash. So in Korea, we make this recipe with pumpkins. But here in the West I can’t easily find the kind of pumpkin Koreans use for... - 116.5
Sweet Potato Stem Side Dish (고구마 줄기무침)
1. Take the fresh sweet potato stems and peel off the top and bottom part of the stem in order to remove the skin. After removing the skin of all the stems, wash them twice in cold water before boiling.
2. In a large pot, add the sweet potato... - 0
Napa Cabbage Water Kimchi (나박김치)
1. For the kimchi broth: In a bowl with water, add hot pepper powder, sugar, salt. Mix well until the sugar dissolves.
2. In a large mixing bowl, add the radish and cabbage pieces, sprinkle sea salt, toss well and set it aside for 20... - 132.353
Fried Perilla Side Dish (깻잎 볶음)
1. On a chopping board, using a sharp knife, cut the stems of the perilla leaves and slice them into half. Place the onions and red hot pepper, slice them finely and set them aside.
2. In a pot on high heat, boil water and add salt. Once... - 0
Sempio Braised Chicken - Sempio Andong Jjimdak (샘표 안동 찜닭)
1. In a large bowl, pour in 3 cups of hot water and soak the cellophane noodles. once they are completely soaked, drain the noodles and set aside.
2. In a large pot of hot boiling water, add the chicken pieces and let it cook for about 1... - 124.31
Green Onion Kimchi (파김치)
1. In a large bowl, place the cleaned and washed green onions, add the fish sauce and gently coat the green onions well. Set it aside for 20 minutes, occasionally turning the green onions in between for a good coating.
2. In a pot on medium high... - 126.015
Raw Fish With Rice And Vegetables (hoedeopbap)
Hoedeopbap is one of my all-time favorite dishes, so I’m happy to show you how to make it. It’s made with raw fish, rice, and a spicy seasoning sauce – it’s cool and soft and melting in your mouth, and fresh and spicy.
The key to this dish is to make... - 104.227
Sempio Vegetable And Laver Roll Fritter
1. In a large bowl, pour hot water and soak the sweet potato cellophane noodles for about 10 - 15 minutes or until the noodles turn soft.
2. On a chopping board, place the sweet peppers and using a sharp knife slice them into thin strips and... - 120.9
This is a Japanese noodle dish. The Chef shows how to prepare this dish so patiently and nicely. Those who are fond of Japanese food will enjoy making this dish. - 110.75
Shrimp And Bok Choy Deopbap (청경채 덮밥)
1. In a pot over medium high heat, bring the water to a rolling boil and add the salt and baby bok choy. Boil the bok choy for 30 seconds.
2. Once done, immediately transfer the boiled bok choy into ice cold water. Once the baby bok choy cools... - 0
Clams With Home Made Doenjang
1. Chop the green onions and place that in a bowl. Keep green part for garnish.
2. Finely dice the white onion and shiitake mushrooms. Save the soaking liquid in which shiitake is soaked. Set aside.
3. Remove the seeds from the squash and finely... - 99.634
Maangchi is making a delicious Korean fish recipe, Godeungeojorim with mackerel and radish in Korean seasoning. The seasoning is just a combination of few simple ingredients which every kitchen has. She make it in a pot and that is required is setting time... - 101.96
Kimchi is the most traditional dish of Korean cuisine. Here, you can do lots of variations while selecting the vegetable ingredients. Use your creativity skill and enjoy the dish completely. - 114.204
Asian Style Spicy Seafood Noodle Soup
Wondering what to do with your leftover chicken broth? Simple, try whisking it with squid, shrimp, mussels, a slew of Asian veggies and kelp, add a dash of soy sauce and stir up a luscious spicy seafood soup. Anna Kim shows you how you can whomp up Korean... - 107.353
Easy To Make Vegetable Bibimbap
There is absolutely nothing like a blazing hot bowl of bibimap to appease your hunger on busy weeknights. Easy, elegant, delicious, this Korean delight can be easily tweaked to suit different palates and spice preferences. Anna Kims presents her easy take on... - 94.7204
Stir-fried Spicy Small Octopus (매운 낚지 볶음)
1. On a chopping board, place the octopus and using a sharp knife slice the octopus and remove the guts. Wash it well and set aside.
2. Transfer the washed octopus into a bowl and add flour and rub it well into the octopus to remove any dirt... - 124.248
The wintry months are here and are giving you cold feet and clogged sinuses. Gam Ja Tang in an instant remedy. Watch James prepare this spicy hearty soup of soft pork, potato and other vegetables in an amazingly rich and spicy broth. It’s definitely a meal... - 125.404
Mixed Vegetable With Beef Meal
Imagine someone placing a colorful bowl of food including meat, rice and eggs! What a wonderful meal that would appear to be…and that’s exactly what this Korean recipe is! Rice surrounded buy the most colorful mix of veggies, some meat and a nice... - 107.701
Drumstick With Soy Sauce (닭다리 간장조림)
1. In a large mixing bowl, place the chicken pieces and soak it with milk for about 30 minutes.
2. After 30 minutes, remove the marinated chicken pieces and rinse it under cold water and set them aside to dry.
3. Using a sharp knife, score the... - 0
How about a beautiful looking Korean dessert? Well, its spring time and Maangchi is therefore making a dish using edible flowers. It’s very traditional to Korean cuisine and they are so colorful with the colored flowers on top of the pancake. A little... - 110.099
Kimbap - Preparing Rice
If you are fond of Korean foods, then kimbap is a must try for you. Watch this video here to know how you can make this rice dish easily at home and savour it with your friends and relatives. Please watch the video Kimbap - Parboiling Spinach to continue. - 108.091
Kimbap - Parboiling Spinach
If you are all set to make Kimbap, here is a video which shows how to prepare spinach for the rolls. Also watch the video Kimbap - Making Rolls to finish off the recipe. - 119.082
Kimbap - Making Rolls
Assembling all the ingredients of kimbap and putting them together is an art and you can master it too. Just watch the video here and learn how to do that!!! - 114.76
Do you like raw fish? Well, then this mulhoe recipe by Maangchi is for you. She is preparing this cold raw fish soup in Mexico with the freshest of fish. The vegetables, spicy, sweet and sour ingredients makes a very delicious refreshing raw fish soup. If you... - 145.279
Maangchi has got a very simple to make rice dish Kongnamulbap or soybean sprout bibimbap using soybean sprouts and a little meat. Vegetarians can easily replace meat with mushrooms and enjoy the recipe. She cooks rice, seasoned meat and soybean all together.... - 135.875
Glass Noodles, 잡채
Glass Noodles is a Korean cuisine that can be prepared in nearly no time. It's a medley of noodles and veggies that can be boiled and stir-fried and is ready within few minutes. Watch out the recipe video below and try it yourself!! - 44.6386
Want a mildly spicy Korean side dish for lunch? Try, Kkwarigochujjim or Korean Steamed shishito peppers, its looks absolutely mouth-watering and ideal for everyone. Maangchi is preparing shishito peppers in Korean style with a touch of sweet honey and hot... - 146.053
Chap Jae (jap Chae)
This is one of my favourite dishes and it is very healthy! The noodles are yam noodles and do not contain wheat or flour. Jap Chae is a fabulous Healthy Choices meal. - 52.7451
Fond of Japanese food? Learn an amazing noodle dish with roasted pork ribs in this video. This irresistible dish has 7 distinctive toppings with a special ramen soup. Watch the chef prepare this dish in the original Japanese style now. - 145.415
Korean Hot Pot Recipes By Category