- » Korean Chicken
Korean Chicken Recipes
Korean chicken originated in Korea and has gone on to gain popularity in the entire South East Asia. Most Korean chicken recipes explain in detail as to how to make Korean chicken. Basically all that needs to be done ... More »
Korean Fried Chicken
Who doesn't love fried chicken? It's difficult to refuse these crunchy-coated, succulent pieces of comfort! But imagine batter fried moist chicken coated with a spicy, saucy twist. Watch this video to learn how to make "KFC," Korean Fried Chicken bathed in a... - 128.783
Korean Food: Traditional Korean Chicken Soup (삼계탕)
Chicken soup in summer? While in most other cultures it isn’t common to eat hot chicken soup in summer, the Koreans love to differ in this regards. The goodness of chicken, ginseng, dates, chestnuts and rice helps to recover energy and strength that is... - 127.173
Korean Skewered Chicken
1. Cut the chicken into small cubes, set aside.
2. Place the chicken in a bowl and marinate with cooking wine, salt and black pepper, set aside.
3. Peel the garlic cloves, trim the roots of the green onions and chop the white top only, discard... - 127.17
Korean Food: Spicy Chicken With Vegetables (닭볶음탕)
If you are a curry rice lover, then this Korean stew is meant for you. Aeri shows us how to make DakDoriTang, chicken and vegetables cooked with a spicy sauce. The spice levels can be downed according to taste. This is the kind of stew that is most enjoyed... - 126.748
Korean - Style Spicy Chicken Noodle Soup
1. Chop the onions, carrots zucchini, cabbage and green onions, set aside.
2. In soup pot pour water add garlic, green onions, onion, peppercorn and chicken breast.
3. Bring it to a boil and cook for 25 minutes.
4. Once done drain the... - 123.268
Chicken Wings Spicy And Sweet
1. Mince the garlic and ginger, set aside.
2. In a pan roast the sesame seeds on low flame until brown.
3. In a bowl combine sugar, fresh lime juice, soy sauce, fish sauce, toasted sesame oil, red pepper paste, minced garlic and ginger and... - 121.66
Sempio Braised Chicken - Sempio Andong Jjimdak (샘표 안동 찜닭)
1. In a large bowl, pour in 3 cups of hot water and soak the cellophane noodles. once they are completely soaked, drain the noodles and set aside.
2. In a large pot of hot boiling water, add the chicken pieces and let it cook for about 1... - 121.395
Kimchi Jigae Dakgogi
Kimchi Jigae is a Korean stew or in some recipes a soup it just depends on the consistency of the liquid. It is usually made in a traditional earthenware or crock type pot and kimchi is used as one of the base ingredients. In Korea older more fermented and... - 120.727
Korean Food: Sempio's Braised Chicken (샘표 안동 찜닭)
You need not spend too much time to make the sauce for Andong jjimdak from scratch. Aeri shows us a short cut to make this delicious braised chicken vegetable dish. She uses Sempio’s ready-to-use sauce, mainly made with soy sauce and seasonings and free... - 119.232
Barbecued Beef Korean Style
Barbecues and summers go along so well, for a barbecue lover like you are we have an amazing dish called Korean BBQ beef. It is delicious and simple to make. The chef in the video demonstrates the dish and you will love the bbq beef and the clever tips from... - 117.352
Korean Food: Kimchi Braised Chicken
Moist & succulent Chicken slowly braised in spiced Kimchi and fork tender Veggies--a perfect accompaniment to Rice and Soup--A wonderful mix of savory and hearty all with a kick + Korean twist! - 114.552
Korean Chicken Strips Experiment - Test Kitchen
If you looking to spice up the bland and boring crumbed fried chicken strips, watch MrJingjong aka Jay turn them into hot and crispy Korean style chicken strips glazed with a sweet and spicy gochujang sauce. This delicious Korean take on fried chicken is... - 113.81
Kimchi is the most traditional dish of Korean cuisine. Here, you can do lots of variations while selecting the vegetable ingredients. Use your creativity skill and enjoy the dish completely. - 112.662
Korean Dakdoritang Chicken Wing Curry
Fire up your taste buds with an explosion of bold flavor. This spicy Korean chicken wing curry is just the thing that to warm you up on a cold winter night. James adds some potatoes to this hearty stew. It is the ultimate comfort food for chicken wing and... - 111.74
Korean Fried Chicken Wings With Sticky Soy Sauce
Korean Fried Chicken Wings Sticky Soy Version is the best version of Korean Fried Chicken. The fried wings are amazing when coated in the sauce with a fabulous taste. Join James in his kitchen and see how to prepare this wonderful dish. - 110.886
Korean Style Chicken Wings
While fried chicken wings may be something American’s consider their own, the Korean-style wings is a culinary notch. Watch James prepare these delicious pan fried chicken which are cooked in a secret ingredient. Korean style chicken wings can be spicy,... - 110.863
Korean Stir-fry Chicken
Trying food from different cuisines adds variety and here is one such chicken recipe. Chef Dave shows how to cook Korean inspired stir fried chicken with common Korean seasonings and vegetables as well. Wholesome and meaty rice treat! - 110.654
Gu Jeol Paan - Traditional Korean Appetizer
Another healthy and delicious Gu Jeol Paan recipe - Nine item plate with sauteed vegetables, mushroom and chicken - It can be served as an appetizer or main entree. Great for parties and special occasions! - 108.58
Korean Style Fried Chicken
Long day at work got you down? Brighten up your evening with this lip smacking Korean delight. Usually eaten as an after meal snack or with beer, the crackly, crusty Korean chicken spiced and flavored with honey, pepper, garlic and sake truly makes for a... - 108.164
Korean Fried Chicken
1. In a bowl, put the chicken and sprinkle it with salt and pepper and mix well.
2. In a wok, preheat the oil for about 7 to 8 minutes.
3. Add in the potato starch plain flour, rice flour, egg and baking soda, and mix well.
4. Put the... - 107.653
Korean Chicken Porridge
Porridge is probably the most popular baby food and there is nothing safer and healthier than home cooked baby food. Watch this video to learn how to make a delicious chicken porridge with homemade chicken broth, shredded chicken and sticky rice. This is one... - 107.41
Korean Soy And Garlic Glazed Fried Chicken Wings
American meets Korean in this chicken wing recipe. Watch the recipe to learn how these crispy fried chicken wings are glazed with a thick syrupy, Korean-inspired sauce of soy sauce, ginger, brown sugar and mirin. These are so delicious they are going to be a... - 107.177
Korean Fried Chicken (양념 통닭)
For those of you who thought that fried chicken is only eaten in America, well KFC is not strictly American! The Koreans have their own fried chicken which is delicious. Watch this video to learn how to make Yangmyeom tongdak or Korean Fried Chicken. This... - 106.718
Dak Galbi - Korean Spicy Chicken
1. In a bowl, add the gochujang paste, garlic, ginger, sesame oil, honey, gochugaru, black pepper, mirin and soy sauce. Stir to mix.
2. Add ¼ of this sauce to the chicken pieces, mix and let it marinate. The longer you marinate the better are... - 106.173
Baked Korean Style Spicy Wings
1. In a large mixing bowl take chicken wings; add in sake, black pepper and milk.
2. Marinade for 15 minutes.
3. Preheat the oven at 400 degrees F.
4. For making Sauce – In a bowl take gochujang, korean red chili pepper, soy sauce, honey,... - 106.025
Chicken Wings: Korean Hot And Spicy Chicken Wing
Who doesn't love chicken wings? I know this recipe is a day late but I really did not do this recipe as a Superbowl chicken wing recipe. This is just a wing recipe that I do when I am in the mood for wings or I have friends over for a bit of a party and we... - 105.767
Korean Barbecue Chicken - Part 1
If you have been craving some Korean cuisine for a while it is time to satiate it. When one thinks of Korean cuisine one generally thinks spicy but a lot of the barbecued meats such as this one prepared by Dr. Gong, is marinated in a mixture that is on the... - 105.105
Korean Food: Chicken And Vegetables With Mustard Sauce (닭가슴살 겨자 냉채)
If you have some leftover roast chicken or shredded chicken after you have made a stock, this is a great way to use it. This Korean style salad recipe is very healthy and a great alternative to a fried appetizer at a party. It is basically a chicken vegetable... - 105.027
Korean Food: Korean Pickled Radish For Fried Chicken (치킨 무)
Pickle radish is the Korean Equivalent to American coleslaw or corn salad to serve with fried chicken! Whenever we order fried chicken in Korea, this pickled radish comes along with it. Usually the amount they give isn’t enough. So it is great to make extra... - 103.952
Korean Spicy Braised Chicken And Potato Stew
Anytime is a good time for stew but it is most satisfying in the winter months. This Korean braised chicken and vegetable dish will make you feel warm and happy and fully nourished. In this video, Cathlyn takes you to an Asian supermarket and shows you some... - 103.251
Korean Food: Andong Braised Chicken (안동 찜닭)
This Korean braised chicken, vegetable and noodle dish from the City of Andong will make you feel warm and happy and fully nourished. Watch this video to learn how to make this delicious stew like dish in a jiffy, from scratch. So the next time you crave for... - 102.214
Andong Jjimdak - Korean Braised Chicken
1. In a large container, pour warm water and add glass noodles. Soak it at least 20 minutes.
2. For the sauce of the chicken: In a medium size mixing bowl, add soy sauce, dark soy sauce, mirin, molasses, sugar, dried chili, 1 tablespoon sesame oil and... - 102.155
Korean Food: Mini Fried Chicken (미니 양념치킨)
Looking for a super bowl party appetizer but want something different? This recipe of Korean style mini fried chicken with a sweet and mildly spiced sauce is the perfect finger food for game nights and to accompany chilled beer. Aeri uses bite sized pieces... - 101.414
Korean Dak Dori Tang
Add another gourmet style recipe to your repertoire of Asian dishes with this Korean Dak Dori Tang. This sweet and spicy Korean chicken stew is easy to make and it is a great dish to prepare when you have a lot of people to feed. Watch this video and you will... - 101.385
Korean Simmered Chicken And Kimchi - Kimchi Jjigae
The Aimless Cook sure has an aim here. He shows you a great way to use the intense flavor of kimchi to make a quick and satisfying hotpot you will never forget. Jjigae is a Korean stew or hotpot and is a popular comfort food. You can make it even faster by... - 100.633
Korean-style Barbecued Chicken Wings
A Super Bowl favorite, there are many ways to prepare chicken wings, one of the most popular appetizers or snacks at any party. Chicken wings recipes are as varied as the cooks who prepare them. Fried ones are surely delicious but not too good for your... - 100.147
Andong Jjimdak (simmered Chicken In Soy Sauce)
Korean Andong Jimdak is one of the rare recipes that shows off the culinary richness of Korea. Take a look at this easy soy simmered chicken recipe that is fragrant with aromatic spices and rich in authentic Korean flavors. It's not too spicy so don't be... - 98.3103
Golden Chicken Wings
1. Sprinkle salt and pepper on chicken wings evenly both side.
2. Heat a large pan over medium high heat, add oil; swirl to coat and heat. Place chicken on pan and cook 10 minutes or until golden brown both side, turning after 5minutes. Remove from... - 98.15
Sweet And Sour Chicken, Tang Soo Yuk, 탕수육
Do you often crave for chicken dishes? If yes, then here is something for you to relish. Tang su yak or sweet and sour chicken from Korea is an interesting dish which will appeal your taste buds. So watch this interesting video to learn how to cook. - 94.414
Sweet And Crispy Chicken Wings ("dak Kang Jung")
Dak kang jung is another popular traditional Korean dish and is usually made with chunks of chicken from a whole chicken. But I'm using chicken wings with the same recipe. Each chicken wing is coated with a sweet and crispy sauce, it's really mouthwatering. - 94.2823
Korean Barbecue Chicken - Part 2
If you have grilled some Korean barbecue chicken and are wondering how to eat it, watch this video to learn a few healthy, very simple and fresh side dishes to serve with grilled chicken. Who said healthy food is not tasty food? - 91.594
Chicken And Mushroom Wrapped In Lettuce
How about some Asian cuisine tonight ? Watch this video to prepare an authentic Chinese recipe of chicken and mushroom in a classic Asian sauce. Quick to prepare and good –to-eat, serve this as a side dish with warm rice or as a entrée wrapped in lettuce. - 91.4565
Chicken soups make for the quintessential comfort food and who knows it better than the Korean does. This nourishing traditional chicken soup is all you need to satisfy your body and soul after a long day at the desk. Just try replicating the recipe given... - 89.2318
If chicken is your favorite food and you love to experiment with them, then try something Korean with you chicken. Maangchi is showing the Korean way of preparing chicken using different kinds of soy sauce. Her step by step instructions is easy to follow and... - 88.0304
Maangchi is making Samgyetang or ginseng chicken soup using few simple ingredients found all over the earth. The dish derives all it’s flavors from the whole garlic cloves while boiling the chicken. This is also a healthy soup according to Koreans.... - 85.3243
Korean Stir Fry Chicken
1) In a large mixing bowl, put together chicken, ginger, salt and 1/2 tablespoon of the soya sauce.
2) In large frying pan, place peanut oil and heat over medium high temperature.
3) Add chicken mixture and stir-fry for about 3 minutes until chicken is... - 46.0937
Korean Chicken Wing Soup
Korean Chicken Wing Soup has a majestic taste. Korean Chicken Wing Soup gets its rich flavor from chicken wings cooked with chicken broth and soy sauce. Korean Chicken Wing Soup is cherished by chicken lover all over the world. - 42.0612
Chopped Chicken Liver
1) In a saucepan broil livers, but do not overcook.
2) Force through food chopper along with eggs and onion.
3) Stir in salt and pepper.
4) Add oil and mayonnaise.
5) Beat the content with electric mixer till fluffy.
7) Serve cold. - 36.328
Korean Chicken Wings
Lightly salt chicken wings which may be disjointed or whole.
Mix remaining ingredients; add chicken wings.
The marinade will be very dry but work in the wings a few at a time, to coat well.
Marinade 4 hours or overnight and fry in just enough hot oil to cover... - 35.6576
Asian At Home: Lemon Gochujang Chicken
1. Combine first 7 ingredients in a small mixing bowl and whisk well. Take 1 Tablespoon of the mixture and set aside for later.
2. Add chicken into the gochujang mixture, coat well both sides and marinate for 15 to 30 minutes.
3. Add sesame oil into a... - 34.3572
Soy Sauce Braised Wings
Soy Sauce Braised Wings is a spicy and mouth watering dish with a scrumptious taste, see how to cook, try and enjoy! - 31.7338
Salt chicken and dredge in flour.
Deep fry chicken wings and dip while hot in sauce made with remaining ingredients. - 29.3305
Korean Barbecued Chicken
1. Marinate chicken breasts in sauce made by combining all other ingredients. After several hours, remove chicken from marinade; reserve marinade.
2. Barbecue chicken about 30 minutes, or until tender, on the hibachi or under your broiler; baste frequently... - 19.0881
Korean Food: Soy Sauce Chicken
Hi Everyone! Today I will make a delicious chicken dish called “gyochon chicken” or “ganjang chicken” in Korean. Gyochon chicken is a popular Korean restaurant brand. Their specialty is this deep fried chicken covered with a sweet and salty sauce.... - 0
Drumstick With Soy Sauce (닭다리 간장조림)
1. In a large mixing bowl, place the chicken pieces and soak it with milk for about 30 minutes.
2. After 30 minutes, remove the marinated chicken pieces and rinse it under cold water and set them aside to dry.
3. Using a sharp knife, score the... - 0
How To Make Korean Chicken Dakgalbi
Chicken? Check. Veggies? Check. Rice cakes? Check. Delicious sweet and spicy sauce? Check.
If the above sounds appealing to you at all, you’ll be in love with this Korean marinated chicken dish that offers a little bit of everything. It totes a... - 0
Teriyaki Rice Cakes Dukbokki
Korean rice cakes revamped with chewy rice cakes, juicy marinated chicken all in a subtly sweet and savory teriyaki sauce. - 0
Korean Chicken Recipes By Category