- » Korean Breakfast
Korean Breakfast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of korean breakfast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for korean breakfast recipes.
Korean Pollock Fish Pancakes
Maangchi has yet another delicious pancake recipe using frozen pollock. She makes Korean Pollock Fish Pancake with great ease and simplicity but the pancake looks absolutely mouth-watering or rather irresistible. Those who want lavish breakfast for stomach... - 134.853
Korean - Style Oyster Porridge
1. Soak the short grain rice in water,
2. Soak the dried kelp in 5 cups cold water for 30 minutes.
3. Chop the oyster mushrooms; chop the green onions and carrots.
4. Clean and rinse the fresh oyster, set aside.
5. Remove the kelp and reserve... - 127.273
Korean Food: Pine Nut Porridge (잣 죽)
Who said porridge is only for babies or invalids. Watch this video to learn how to make a delicious and very healthy salty-sweet porridge that you would want to eat anytime of the day. It is thick, creamy and has a wonderfully nutty flavor from the pine nuts.... - 121.659
Rooftop Prince Omurice (omelette Rice, 오므라이스)
1. In a saucepan over medium high, heat the oil and all the finely chopped vegetables and fry them for about 3 minutes on medium-high heat.
2. Stir in the cooked short grain rice, add salt and mix everything together and fry for another 5... - 120.614
Korean Food Kimchi Pancakes
Fast-Easy-Delicious! These "Pancakes" are Crispy, Spicy, and FULL of flavor! ..it's what I like to call "another edition of if you think Korean Food is difficult...!" - 114.263
Korean Food: Canned Tuna Pancakes (참치전)
1. In a bowl, add the canned tuna and break it up into fine pieces using a fork .
2. On a chopping board, finely chop the sesame leaves, onion, and hot pepper. Keep aside.
3. Combine the fine pieces of tuna, chopped vegetables, eggs, and salt. Mix... - 113.85
Korean Kimchi Pancakes
1. Chop one cup of kimchi into one inch pieces, set aside.
2. In a mixing bowl combine all-purpose flour, frying mix, salt and sugar, mix everything well.
3. Add egg, milk, water and kimchi broth, mix well and stir until you get a... - 113.711
Korean Red Bean Paste Bread
Have a can of sweet red bean paste in your pantry and do not know what to do with it? Make some Korean old-fashioned bread. This is similar to a Danish pastry and makes a wonderful item to serve for a brunch with friends. Who doesn’t love warm freshly baked... - 110.704
Kimchi Chronicles Video Pajeon
Crispy Seafood/Scallion Pancakes "Pajeon"
These are stuffed with plump Oysters and Shrimp, woven with bright slices of Scallion. - 110.303
Pajeon is a green version of the savory pancake. Try out the Korean Pajeon with the amazing flavours of shrimp and the green onion. Join James in his kitchen and see how he easily flips out the Pajeon. - 109.789
Korean Vegetable Pancakes With Seafood
Do you like experimenting with breakfast food? Here is a video for a Korean Vegetable Pancake! A healthy recipe that is not tough for you to try at home. If you can’t flip a pancake a mid air, then don’t try the flip!! - 108.121
Sour Kimchi Pancake
Are you in love with pancakes? Then you surely try kimchi pancake, which is made from eggs, flour, kimchi and little but of seasoning. The chef tells how you can make these pancakes within no time. - 106.324
Korean Green Onion Pancake
Maangchi goes hunting for wild green onions and makes delicious pancakes in Korean style. It’s a great idea to get your own fresh greens from the wild and cooking them in the kitchen. The recipe is pretty simple and with the green onions, the brown pancake... - 88.1816
Korean Green Chili Pancake
How about some pancake dishes with a touch of Mexican cuisine? Maangchi is in Mexico city and she is makes two varieties of pancakes. One is countryside Korean green chili pancake and another version in Mexican style with chicken topping. Well, everyone can... - 81.9771
Korean Style Vegetable And Seafood Pancake
Pancakes make easy and filling breakfast. So, here there is another convenient pancake recipe by Maangchi using vegetables and seafood. She makes it with great simplicity for everyone to follow. Whether you want a quick breakfast for elders or for the kids,... - 77.2761
Korean Tomato Sandwich
One of the wonderful ways to enjoy fresh summer tomatoes is to cut them and squeeze them inside a sandwich. Just add dollops of mayo to it and you are done. Big Bear Ron shows how to make this simple sandwich at home. - 60.4514
Wholesome Korean Breakfast
A standard Korean breakfast typically includes fried eggs, kimchi, rice and other dish. In this video, Big Bear Ron puts together a wholesome Korean breakfast that not only bursts with flavors, but also health. A truly oriental way to kick-start your day! - 46.5513
Seasoned Acorn Jelly
Korean Seasoned Acorn Jelly tastes fabulous with the seasoned crunchy salad. Join James in his kitchen and see how well he prepares the Korean Seasoned Acorn Jelly, try out and enjoy! - 35.4617
Almost all Koreans love this food.
Rolled rice in black sea plant looking like paper with colorful and nutritious ingredients is very simple, convenient, and well balanced diet.
I can say its Korean version of sandwich. Just like sandwich, you can put your... - 23.042
Korean Food: Vegetable Pancake
1. In a large bowl, place in all the vegetables, except the red hot peppers and season with salt. Mix well and set it aside for about 3 minutes.
2. For the batter – in a large bowl, mix together all the ingredients.
3. Three minutes later, the... - 0
How To Make Korean Seafood Pancakes
Crispy pancakes stuffed with succulent seafood. A few simple ingredients make the batter and whatever seafood you like/have/can afford goes into it to make it a delicious appetizer, party food, or part of an authentic Korean meal. - 0
(bite13) Feeling Picky: Kimchi & Egg Rice Rolls
Do you ever feel PICKY? And don't know what to eat? Well try out this simple little recipe that my sisters and I used to make for our mummy when she was feeling picky on a lazy Sunday morning. She loved it, and I know you will too! :) - 0
Korean Breakfast Recipes By Category