- » Korean Beef
Korean Beef Recipes
Enjoy our collection of korean beef recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for korean beef recipes.
Barbecued Beef Korean Style
Barbecues and summers go along so well, for a barbecue lover like you are we have an amazing dish called Korean BBQ beef. It is delicious and simple to make. The chef in the video demonstrates the dish and you will love the bbq beef and the clever tips from... - 143.001
Korean Food: Grilled Beef Ribs
Kalbi, the Korean word for "beef short rib", is cut thin, marinated in a delicious sweet sour marinade, and grilled very quickly. It is an excellent way to cook an otherwise tough but tasty cut. If you've ever been to a Korean restaurant, you know it is... - 135.929
Korean Food: Sogogi Jangjorim (소고기 장조림)
Beef is a common ingredient in Korean cooking and thus beef lovers love Korean foods such as this. Sogogi-jangjorim is simply beef cooked in a fragrant soy sauce broth. Since it is not too spicy, it is much loved my kids when served with rice. Aeri uses... - 134.555
Korean Beef Short Rib Jjim
1. Cut the beef short ribs into 1 inch cubes, and place it in a bowl.
2. Cut the Asian pears and onions into chunks, set aside.
3. Soak the meat in water for 1-2 hours.
4. Cut the Asian pears and onions into chunks, set aside.
5. Chop the green... - 133.398
Korean Food: Beef Fist-bap (소고기 주먹밥)
Looking for an easy way to use up leftover cooked rice? Try this unique Korean rice ball. This is a rather cute and pretty way to serve rice. Watch Aeri make these Korean rice balls, very similar to Japanese Ongiri. It makes a wonderful lunch box snack or an... - 123.721
Korean Braised Short Ribs
Serve this amazing dish to your loved ones and guests. Galbi Jjim is a very hearty dish and it's so easy to make. The meat will literally melt in your mouth. - 122.387
Korean Bbq Beef Short Ribs
This festive season try your bbq beef short ribs in Korean style. Maangchi is making a totally different marinating sauce with onion, garlic and ginger. It’s pretty simple and can be marinated well in advance and barbequing takes only few minutes.... - 119.918
Beef Bulgogi (korean Beef)
Yes, I know that there are several versions of the Korean Beef Bulogi, but I like this one in the video the best. If you like that sort of nutty, earthy flavors of the seasame, then you'll love dish. How you well done you want your meat, totally depends on... - 111.033
Korean Inspired Galbi Bánh Mì
I love Bánh mì because it’s one of those light and refreshing individual bundles that’s all reserved just for you. What I don’t love is the mystery meat in it. Rather than deconstruct this matter, I took things into my own hands. I stuffed my own... - 109.933
Korean Bbq Galbi
Why LA? It’s said that this dish originated in Los Angeles. Or it could be that it’s cut differently than how they do it in Korea. Here, it is a thin flanken/LAteral cut (like bacon). Why Galbi? It means “Ribs” in Korean. (Or delicious!). - 109.387
Korean Grilled Beef
Korean style grilled beef is served with green onion salad, a mixture of bean paste and hot pepper paste called “Ssam Jaang”. You wrap it all up into a leaf of lettuce and pop it into your mouth. You can dip some pieces of cucumber and carrot into the... - 105.097
1. Wash the rice well.
2. In a sauce pan, place it with knuckle deep water when you lay your palms on the rice.
3. Bring to a boil and then lower the heat and simmer it covered on medium heat for 10 minutes.
4. Add the sesame oil, salt, sugar... - 101.04
Korean Braised Short Ribs (galbi Jim)
1. Wash and trim off excess fat, if any from ribs. Score them for flavors to penetrate.
2. In a saucepan, put ribs and cover it with water. Place pan on flame and boil ribs for 10-15 minutes.
3. Skim the surface foam, remove ribs from pan, and... - 99.6005
Spicy Korean Beef Stir-fry
A spicy dish, it is quite popular in Korea. Packed with veggies, this beef stir-fry is a treat for all those who adore non-vegetarian foods. Watch the video to learn how simple and tasty this dish is! - 95.9792
Beef Short Ribs (galbijjim)
Maangchi is showing a traditional Korean dish that is served on special occasions. Beef short ribs slow cooked in soy sauce based broth can make one drool. Maangchi has shown the cooking process very well but she has missed out on the recipe for the cooking... - 94.7123
Korean Food: Skewered Beef (산적)
San Jeok is a Korean holiday food. We usually make this food with family and relatives one day before the holiday, and serve it during the holiday. The color and taste combination of this food is very good. Depending on your taste, you can skip the crab or... - 45.1697
Korean Beef Tartar
Toast sesame seeds in a 6- to 7-inch frying pan over medium heat until golden, about 2 minutes, shaking pan frequently.
Crush with a mortar and pestle (or whirl briefly in a blender); set aside.
Cut beef across the grain into 1/4 inch slices; then cut slices... - 41.7892
Korean Beef Appetizers
In a bowl, stir together sesame oil, soy, garlic powder, vinegar, pepper, sesame seed, cayenne, and onion.
Cut meat across grain into very thin, 3-inch-long slices.
Add to sauce mixture and toss until thoroughly coated.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 4... - 39.8101
Bul Kogi Korean Beef
1) Partially freeze and slice the steak lengthwise in thirds, then cut each slice into 1/4-inch strips.
2) In a bowl, mix the beef, onion, soy sauce, garlic powder and sherry together, cover and place in the refrigerator for a few hours.
3) In a... - 38.0106
Korean Beef With Spicy Cabbage
1. Combine first 9 ingredients in a bowl, stirring until sugar dissolves. Reserve 1/3 cup marinade. Pour remaining marinade into a large zip-top plastic bag. Add meat, and marinate in refrigerator 8 hours, turning bag occasionally.
2. Preheat broiler.
3.... - 31.9501
Korean Style Beef Cubes
To make the marinade for the beef, combine 1/4 cup soy sauce, ginger, garlic, sugar, onions and chilies.
About 30 minutes before serving, stir beef cubes into the marinade; let stand for 30 minutes, stirring once or twice. - 24.8407
La Galbi With Ssam Jang / Korean Bbq Beef Ribs / 갈비
1. For meat marinade – in a food processor, add in the apple sauce, brown sugar, soy sauce, garlic and onion. Blend well for a few minutes.
2. Arrange beef ribs in a casserole dish and pour in the puree. Rub with hands and let it marinate for... - 0
Korean Beef Bites From Jaden Of Steamy Kitchen's New Cookbook
1. Thinly slice the steak into at least 24 pieces.
2. In a large bowl, combine soy sauce, brown sugar, sesame oil, garlic, and ginger. Whisk well.
3. Add the steak and mix to coat. Marinate for at least 10 minutes at room temperature or up to... - 0
Korean Style Baby Meatballs
1)In a food processor jar gather all the ingredients together.
2)Blend until it turns into a smooth paste.
3)Scoop the ingredients out into a zip lock bag and cut 1/2 an inch wide opening in the corner of the bag.
4)Heat a griddle and grease the... - 0
Korean Beef Recipes By Category