- » Korean Beef
Korean Beef Recipes
Enjoy our collection of korean beef recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for korean beef recipes.
Korean Inspired Galbi Bánh Mì
I love Bánh mì because it’s one of those light and refreshing individual bundles that’s all reserved just for you. What I don’t love is the mystery meat in it. Rather than deconstruct this matter, I took things into my own hands. I stuffed my own... - 131.023
Korean Beef Short Rib Jjim
1. Cut the beef short ribs into 1 inch cubes, and place it in a bowl.
2. Cut the Asian pears and onions into chunks, set aside.
3. Soak the meat in water for 1-2 hours.
4. Cut the Asian pears and onions into chunks, set aside.
5. Chop the green... - 125.663
Korean Braised Short Ribs
Serve this amazing dish to your loved ones and guests. Galbi Jjim is a very hearty dish and it's so easy to make. The meat will literally melt in your mouth. - 119.028
Korean Bbq Beef Short Ribs
This festive season try your bbq beef short ribs in Korean style. Maangchi is making a totally different marinating sauce with onion, garlic and ginger. It’s pretty simple and can be marinated well in advance and barbequing takes only few minutes.... - 118.274
Barbecued Beef Korean Style
Barbecues and summers go along so well, for a barbecue lover like you are we have an amazing dish called Korean BBQ beef. It is delicious and simple to make. The chef in the video demonstrates the dish and you will love the bbq beef and the clever tips from... - 117.352
Spicy Korean Beef Stir-fry
A spicy dish, it is quite popular in Korea. Packed with veggies, this beef stir-fry is a treat for all those who adore non-vegetarian foods. Watch the video to learn how simple and tasty this dish is! - 114.719
Korean Food: Grilled Beef Ribs
Kalbi, the Korean word for "beef short rib", is cut thin, marinated in a delicious sweet sour marinade, and grilled very quickly. It is an excellent way to cook an otherwise tough but tasty cut. If you've ever been to a Korean restaurant, you know it is... - 111.371
Korean Food: Sogogi Jangjorim (소고기 장조림)
Beef is a common ingredient in Korean cooking and thus beef lovers love Korean foods such as this. Sogogi-jangjorim is simply beef cooked in a fragrant soy sauce broth. Since it is not too spicy, it is much loved my kids when served with rice. Aeri uses... - 106.527
Beef Bulgogi (korean Beef)
Yes, I know that there are several versions of the Korean Beef Bulogi, but I like this one in the video the best. If you like that sort of nutty, earthy flavors of the seasame, then you'll love dish. How you well done you want your meat, totally depends on... - 105.746
Korean Food: Beef Fist-bap (소고기 주먹밥)
Looking for an easy way to use up leftover cooked rice? Try this unique Korean rice ball. This is a rather cute and pretty way to serve rice. Watch Aeri make these Korean rice balls, very similar to Japanese Ongiri. It makes a wonderful lunch box snack or an... - 104.801
Korean Grilled Beef
Korean style grilled beef is served with green onion salad, a mixture of bean paste and hot pepper paste called “Ssam Jaang”. You wrap it all up into a leaf of lettuce and pop it into your mouth. You can dip some pieces of cucumber and carrot into the... - 104.29
Korean Bbq Galbi
Why LA? It’s said that this dish originated in Los Angeles. Or it could be that it’s cut differently than how they do it in Korea. Here, it is a thin flanken/LAteral cut (like bacon). Why Galbi? It means “Ribs” in Korean. (Or delicious!). - 103.641
Korean Braised Short Ribs (galbi Jim)
1. Wash and trim off excess fat, if any from ribs. Score them for flavors to penetrate.
2. In a saucepan, put ribs and cover it with water. Place pan on flame and boil ribs for 10-15 minutes.
3. Skim the surface foam, remove ribs from pan, and... - 98.0455
1. Wash the rice well.
2. In a sauce pan, place it with knuckle deep water when you lay your palms on the rice.
3. Bring to a boil and then lower the heat and simmer it covered on medium heat for 10 minutes.
4. Add the sesame oil, salt, sugar... - 97.7357
Korean Food: Skewered Beef (산적)
San Jeok is a Korean holiday food. We usually make this food with family and relatives one day before the holiday, and serve it during the holiday. The color and taste combination of this food is very good. Depending on your taste, you can skip the crab or... - 96.6438
Beef Short Ribs (galbijjim)
Maangchi is showing a traditional Korean dish that is served on special occasions. Beef short ribs slow cooked in soy sauce based broth can make one drool. Maangchi has shown the cooking process very well but she has missed out on the recipe for the cooking... - 95.3663
Korean Beef Tartar
Toast sesame seeds in a 6- to 7-inch frying pan over medium heat until golden, about 2 minutes, shaking pan frequently.
Crush with a mortar and pestle (or whirl briefly in a blender); set aside.
Cut beef across the grain into 1/4 inch slices; then cut slices... - 44.0673
Korean Beef Appetizers
In a bowl, stir together sesame oil, soy, garlic powder, vinegar, pepper, sesame seed, cayenne, and onion.
Cut meat across grain into very thin, 3-inch-long slices.
Add to sauce mixture and toss until thoroughly coated.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 4... - 40.0067
Bul Kogi Korean Beef
1) Partially freeze and slice the steak lengthwise in thirds, then cut each slice into 1/4-inch strips.
2) In a bowl, mix the beef, onion, soy sauce, garlic powder and sherry together, cover and place in the refrigerator for a few hours.
3) In a... - 35.5944
Korean Beef With Spicy Cabbage
1. Combine first 9 ingredients in a bowl, stirring until sugar dissolves. Reserve 1/3 cup marinade. Pour remaining marinade into a large zip-top plastic bag. Add meat, and marinate in refrigerator 8 hours, turning bag occasionally.
2. Preheat broiler.
3.... - 34.2311
Korean Style Beef Cubes
To make the marinade for the beef, combine 1/4 cup soy sauce, ginger, garlic, sugar, onions and chilies.
About 30 minutes before serving, stir beef cubes into the marinade; let stand for 30 minutes, stirring once or twice. - 25.9092
Korean Style Baby Meatballs
1)In a food processor jar gather all the ingredients together.
2)Blend until it turns into a smooth paste.
3)Scoop the ingredients out into a zip lock bag and cut 1/2 an inch wide opening in the corner of the bag.
4)Heat a griddle and grease the... - 0
Korean Rib Eye Meat Barbecue "blugogi" Asian
Learn how to you can make this very easy Korean barbecue at home with your own grill. Korean rib eye meat barbecue in soy sauce and sake marinade wrapped with carrot, grilled onion and red lettuce. Meat is grilled to perfection. This Asian dish is so popular... - 0
Korean Beef Bites From Jaden Of Steamy Kitchen's New Cookbook
1. Thinly slice the steak into at least 24 pieces.
2. In a large bowl, combine soy sauce, brown sugar, sesame oil, garlic, and ginger. Whisk well.
3. Add the steak and mix to coat. Marinate for at least 10 minutes at room temperature or up to... - 0
Korean Food: Meat Jeon
Today, I will share a delicious traditional Korean holiday food using beef. Basically, you marinate some beef with bulgogi sauce and fry it covered with flour and egg. It is a very savory food that you can serve for your party or for a special meal. My... - 0
La Galbi With Ssam Jang / Korean Bbq Beef Ribs / 갈비
1. For meat marinade – in a food processor, add in the apple sauce, brown sugar, soy sauce, garlic and onion. Blend well for a few minutes.
2. Arrange beef ribs in a casserole dish and pour in the puree. Rub with hands and let it marinate for... - 0
Kalbi Korean Beef Short Ribs
Be sure to try this amazing Kalbi Korean Beef Short Ribs Recipe that is sure to be a hit at any backyard barbecue! - 0
How To Make Jangjorim - Korean Braised Beef And Eggs, 장조림
Janjorim is one of the delicious side dishes that remind me of mom's lunch box. I still can't believe every single morning mom made lunch boxes for all of us (3 siblings). Lunch box usually consisted of rice and 2-3 side dishes. Mom always tried to vary the... - 0
Shortrib Kimchi Jjigae
There's nothing better on a snow day than staying indoors and digging into a hot and hearty comfort meal. This Shortrib Kimchi Jjigae is just that. Meaty, mouthwatering, fork-tender beef shortribs braised in a kimchi broth with caramelized onions and chewy... - 0
Korean Beef Recipes By Category