- » Korean
Korean food, comprising of delicious items from the Korean and Manchurian cuisines is specially noted for its banchan, a wide array of accompaniment dishes served with a meal of rice. A number of regional specialties ... More »
Korean Mugwort Soup And Mugwort Rice Cake
Maangchi is making two springtime recipes using mugwort. She makes the mugwort soup deliciously with clams, anchovies and many spices. And the mugwort rice cake she makes is super easy to prepare. Mugwort is a herb and its flavor in soup and cake is sure to... - 141.807
This Christmas try some Korean ginger cookie or Maejakgwa to surprise your friends. Maangchi has a traditional cookie recipe with ginger and cinnamon for flavors and pine nuts for extra crunch. She is using a food processor for easy dough preparation and... - 139.287
Korean Inspired Galbi Bánh Mì
I love Bánh mì because it’s one of those light and refreshing individual bundles that’s all reserved just for you. What I don’t love is the mystery meat in it. Rather than deconstruct this matter, I took things into my own hands. I stuffed my own... - 131.023
Want to try your hands on making your own noodles? Maangchi has Korean sujebi which requires making noodles from scratch and these are torn with hands. These hand torn noodles are cooked in a garlicky broth flavored with kelp leaves. As always, Maangchi is... - 130.245
Korean Food: Beef And Radish Soup
1. In a bowl combine the beef with sesame oil, soup soy sauce, green onions, garlic, cooking wine and black pepper.
2. Mix everything well, set aside for 10 minutes.
3. In a pot pour sesame oil and add the marinated beef, stir fry them... - 129.71
Korean Barbecue Ribs
Ever wondered what makes Korean Barbecue ribs so delicious? Now if you have been visiting Korean restaurants very often to do enjoy Korean Barbecue Ribs, then the rush is over. Tamar is revealing the secret ingredient for Korean Barbecues. It’s a apple pear... - 129.56
Korean Gosari Namul
This Korean fern brake side dish is one of the most common Korean holiday side dishes. You can make this anytime you want. Since it is hard to always get fresh gosari, and usually the dried gosari is available at the Korean grocery stores, here is a video... - 129.5
Korean Food: Army Base Soup (부대찌개)
What does a poor, hungry Korean do with a pack of hotdogs, spam, baked beans and cheese? Add hot pepper sauce and make a delicious comforting soup! This stew called Budae jjigae which comes from the Korean War times when American Soldiers gave food to the... - 129.355
Napa Cabbage Water Kimchi (나박김치)
1. For the kimchi broth: In a bowl with water, add hot pepper powder, sugar, salt. Mix well until the sugar dissolves.
2. In a large mixing bowl, add the radish and cabbage pieces, sprinkle sea salt, toss well and set it aside for 20... - 129.124
Maangchi is making Kimchi with cubed radish or Kkakdugi. One may get scared with the name of the dish but it’s very simple and with Maangchi it’s fun to try out new recipes. Kkakdugi is like pickle, its sweet, sour and hot. Serve with soybean sprout soup... - 128.347
Korean Kimchi Bokumbop
Delicious fiery Kimchi recipe, a Korean favorite is so easy to make at home. Join James and see him prepare the Kimchi Bokumbop, with some left over sticky rice in a few minutes. He adds kimchi, onion, mushrooms and egg. The rice is very lightly spiced... - 127.825
Spicy Korean Spinach Pancakes
1. In a mixing bowl combine water and egg, mix thoroughly.
2. Add flour, red pepper paste and salt, mix everything together.
3. Chop spinach into bite size pieces, chop green onions into 1 inch pieces and thinly slice the red hot pepper, set... - 127.45
Korean Soybean Sprout Rice
1. In a bowl combine ground beef with soy sauce, green onion, cooking wine, garlic, sesame oil and black pepper.
2. Wash the short grain rice twice in cold water and soak the rice for 10 minutes.
3. Drain the water and pace the rice in it, add the kelp... - 127.397
Korean - Style Oyster Porridge
1. Soak the short grain rice in water,
2. Soak the dried kelp in 5 cups cold water for 30 minutes.
3. Chop the oyster mushrooms; chop the green onions and carrots.
4. Clean and rinse the fresh oyster, set aside.
5. Remove the kelp and reserve... - 127.273
Korean Food: Traditional Korean Chicken Soup (삼계탕)
Chicken soup in summer? While in most other cultures it isn’t common to eat hot chicken soup in summer, the Koreans love to differ in this regards. The goodness of chicken, ginseng, dates, chestnuts and rice helps to recover energy and strength that is... - 127.173
Korean Skewered Chicken
1. Cut the chicken into small cubes, set aside.
2. Place the chicken in a bowl and marinate with cooking wine, salt and black pepper, set aside.
3. Peel the garlic cloves, trim the roots of the green onions and chop the white top only, discard... - 127.17
Korean Food: Spicy Chicken With Vegetables (닭볶음탕)
If you are a curry rice lover, then this Korean stew is meant for you. Aeri shows us how to make DakDoriTang, chicken and vegetables cooked with a spicy sauce. The spice levels can be downed according to taste. This is the kind of stew that is most enjoyed... - 126.748
Korean Food: Oyster Rice Cake Soup (굴 떡국)
The rice cake soup called “tteokguk” in Korean is not only an all time favorite Korean stew but is the traditional soup eaten on the Korean New Year’s day. There are many different versions of this delicious thick glutinous soup with different kinds of... - 126.345
Korean Summer Dessert : Potbingsu (팥빙수)
Visit Korea in the summer and you are sure to find several street stalls selling patbingsu in Seoul. And no cafe's menu would be complete without at least one variety of the delicious Korean shaved ice dessert during the hot sultry months! Watch this video to... - 126.26
Korean - Style White Fish Cakes
1. Chop the onions and carrots into 1 inch pieces, set aside.
2. Finely chop the green onions and hot pepper, set aside.
3. Cut the haddock fish into 1 inch pieces, grind the fish in the grinder until the fish is paste like... - 126.161
Korean Beef Short Rib Jjim
1. Cut the beef short ribs into 1 inch cubes, and place it in a bowl.
2. Cut the Asian pears and onions into chunks, set aside.
3. Soak the meat in water for 1-2 hours.
4. Cut the Asian pears and onions into chunks, set aside.
5. Chop the green... - 125.663
Korean-style Pickled Garlic Chives Kimchi
1. In a pot pour water and add sweet rice flour, mix well to dissolve the flour and bring it to a boil.
2. Once the mixture thickens, turn off the heat and allow it to cool.
3. Clean and trim the ends, rinse and drain the chives and cut into 2... - 125.627
Korean Potato, Carrot Onion Stir Fry
Koreans have wonderful dishes to accompany the meat dishes. Try this potato, carrot and onion stir fry and serve it with any of the main courses. It goes well with meat, noodles and other dishes. Watch the video for the recipe details. - 124.631
If you think Korean food as kimchi and not much else, try this Korean version of oxtail soup. It is a perfect meal on a crisp and chilly winter day.A hot steaming bowl of boiling broth warms your soul immediately. Get busy with those chopsticks and dip into... - 124.518
Korean Styled Twisted Donuts
1. In a large bowl combine flour, sugar, salt, yeast and butter.
2. Mix everything and add egg and lukewarm water.
3. Combine all the ingredients and knead the dough for 15 minutes or until you get smooth and elastic dough.
4. Cover with... - 124.338
How-to Make Korean-style Kalbi
A sweet and tangy beef preparation could be your choice of dinner for tonight. Korean kalbi is a tasty beef dish, which requires some marination time, but ultimately it is quick and easy. You can also serve this as an appetizer by wrapping the grilled beef... - 124.238
Korean Food: Spicy Squid And Watercress Dish (오징어 미나리 초무침)
If you like experimenting with new and unique dishes, like the ones you that you get in fine dining restaurants, then try this one. This salad has a unusual combination of flavors and textures. If you love squid, you’ll like this dish. Well, unless you... - 124.231
Dong Chi Mi
Koreans just love kimchi. It is a condiment and often serves as an ingredient for other recipes. Here is a recipe showing how to make water radish kimchi or Dong Chi Mi. Watch the video for the directions. - 124.167
Join Honeysuckle Catering in mixing the refreshing Soju Cocktail! Please drink responsibly - 124.144
Korean Sweet Rice Cake With Red Bean Paste
1. In a bowl combine sweet rice flour, sugar and salt, stir everything.
2. Gradually add the water and stir until all ingredients are blended well.
3. Cover with plastic wrap, cook in microwave for 3 minutes.
4. Remove the plastic wrap and check if the... - 123.929
Budae Jjigae - Korean Cooking
Budae Jjigae literally means "Army Camp Stew" and was born from the ashes of the Korean War. Hungry locals would make this stew from whatever ingredients could be gathered, which often included Spam and canned Vienna sausages from American K-rations. Though... - 123.923
Korean Kimchi Jjim
The wintry months are the best time to savor the hearty flavors and soulful aromas of comfort food. This hearty stew is surely going to keep your toes warm on a cold night. Join James in his kitchen to learn how to make this delicious Korean pork and kimchi... - 123.865
How To Make Kimchi Bokkeumbap (fried Rice) - Test Kitchen
It’s Monday night, what you going to make for dinner? Have some leftover cooked bacon, cooked rice and a jar of kimchi? Then what you waiting for? This is what you should be making- Korean Kimchi Bokkeumbap (fried rice). Just a few basic ingredients and... - 123.779
Korean - Style Spicy Chicken Noodle Soup
1. Chop the onions, carrots zucchini, cabbage and green onions, set aside.
2. In soup pot pour water add garlic, green onions, onion, peppercorn and chicken breast.
3. Bring it to a boil and cook for 25 minutes.
4. Once done drain the... - 123.268
Korean Food: Seasoned Filefish Bokkeum (쥐포 볶음)
Every Korean wife will prepare and store four to five side dishes in the refrigerator to serve at the table. While kimchi tops the list, this dried fish stir fried in sauce is another dish that is always available in a Korean kitchen. Aeri shows us how to... - 123.219
Korean Jap Chae
1. Slice the beef into thin strips, set aside in a bowl.
2. Mince the garlic, slice the onions thinly, julienne the carrots, slice the green bell pepper, set aside.
3. Soak the Shiitake mushrooms in water for 3 hours.
4. Marinate the... - 123.188
Chong Gak Kimchi
The bachelor kimchi is another very popular type of kimchi which is very famous in Korea. It is a summer kimchi and interestingly got its name from the ponytails worn by the bachelors in the olden times. To learn this recipe watch this video and enjoy making... - 123.062
Sempio Vegetable And Laver Roll Fritter
1. In a large bowl, pour hot water and soak the sweet potato cellophane noodles for about 10 - 15 minutes or until the noodles turn soft.
2. On a chopping board, place the sweet peppers and using a sharp knife slice them into thin strips and... - 123
If you like pickled cucumbers then there is a chance that you will appreciate the taste of these stuffed cucumbers made into kimchi. This Korean recipe is just awesome and is so simple to bring together. Watch the video to learn making Korean stuffed cucumber... - 122.994
Korean Food: Garlic Chive Dumplings (부추 만두)
Dumplings make wonderful party appetizers. Watch this video to learn how to make two types of Korean style dumplings. The main ingredients for both are garlic chives, cabbage and cellophane noodles. For your vegetarian guests make tofu dumplings and for the... - 122.929
For all the people who like less salt and mild flavored kimchi, here is a recipe for you. This summer white kimchi is tasty though it has very less salt and mild flavor. You must try this one. Watch the video for the recipe. - 122.872
Korean Date And Ginger Tea
1. Wash and dry the dates, set aside.
2. Slice the ginger, set aside.
3. In a pan pour water and add the dates and ginger.
4. Bring it to a boil and cook for 20 minutes on medium high heat.
5. In the meantime remove the seeds from the... - 122.816
Green Onion Kimchi (파김치)
1. In a large bowl, place the cleaned and washed green onions, add the fish sauce and gently coat the green onions well. Set it aside for 20 minutes, occasionally turning the green onions in between for a good coating.
2. In a pot on medium high... - 122.77
Korean Knife Cut Noodles Kalguksu
Try out the Korean Knife Cut Noodles Kalguksu with an amazing blend of the chicken, squash and other flavours with the freshly prepared noodles. Join James in his kitchen and see how to prepare the Knife Cut Noodles Kalguksu and enjoy the fabulous taste. - 122.608
If you are fond of Korean food, this video is a must watch for you. The lady chefs in the video show hot to make two different types of bulgogi by using different sets of ingredients. There is also lot of fun and music in this video. - 122.399
Korean Seasoned Seaweed
If you have never tried seaweeds, then watch this side dish recipe by Maangchi. She is making a super easy side dish by seasoning seaweed with garlic and spring onions. The flavorful seaweed mixed with seasonings and oil produce a very aromatic dish. A must... - 122.35
Po Gui Bea Chu Kimchi
The whole nappa cabbage kimchi is normally stored for a longer time compared to the other kimchis. This traditional kimchi tastes bit different from the other cabbage kimchi. Find the recipe in this video and enjoy the kimchi. - 122.307
Korean Perilla Kimchi
This Korean preparation of Korean Perilla Kimchi is just amazing. If you have never tried any of such preparation, then you must try it once. It is simple to make and stays for a long time. You will relish it every time to eat it. Watch the video for perilla... - 122.189
Korean Food: Dumpling Wrapper Hottoek (만두피 호떡)
If you love pecan rolls or sticky buns then you are just going to love hotteok, the “traditional” Korean street vendor snack. Since making the dough for traditional hotteok is time consuming and it is a little difficult to handle that sticky dough, this... - 121.789
The wintry months are here and your stomach keeps yelling for food. This stew is good enough to feed an army and satisfying enough to keep your tummy from rumbling. Watch James prepare this brilliant concoction of Korean and American elements, a mixture of... - 121.737
Chicken Wings Spicy And Sweet
1. Mince the garlic and ginger, set aside.
2. In a pan roast the sesame seeds on low flame until brown.
3. In a bowl combine sugar, fresh lime juice, soy sauce, fish sauce, toasted sesame oil, red pepper paste, minced garlic and ginger and... - 121.66
Korean Food: Pine Nut Porridge (잣 죽)
Who said porridge is only for babies or invalids. Watch this video to learn how to make a delicious and very healthy salty-sweet porridge that you would want to eat anytime of the day. It is thick, creamy and has a wonderfully nutty flavor from the pine nuts.... - 121.659
Perila And Beef Jeon
1. In a mixing bowl combine ground beef with salt and black pepper and cooking wine, mix and set aside for 10 minutes.
2. Finely chop the onion, carrots, garlic and green onions, set aside.
3. Wash the tofu and pat them dry with paper towel and... - 121.648
Sempio Dakgalbi (춘천 닭갈비)
1. On a chopping board, place the chicken breast pieces and slice them into 1 x ½ inch inch strips. Transfer the cut pieces in a bowl.
2. In the same bowl, add and combine the cooking wine, black pepper and 2/3 packet of the DakGalBi sauce with... - 121.41
Sempio Braised Chicken - Sempio Andong Jjimdak (샘표 안동 찜닭)
1. In a large bowl, pour in 3 cups of hot water and soak the cellophane noodles. once they are completely soaked, drain the noodles and set aside.
2. In a large pot of hot boiling water, add the chicken pieces and let it cook for about 1... - 121.395
Green onion kimchi or Pa Kimchi is one of the spicy kimchis' made. The kimchi has carefully chosen ingredients that makes it special. You can try this recipe at home with some help from this video. Enjoy the video!! - 121.202
Kimchi Jigae Dakgogi
Kimchi Jigae is a Korean stew or in some recipes a soup it just depends on the consistency of the liquid. It is usually made in a traditional earthenware or crock type pot and kimchi is used as one of the base ingredients. In Korea older more fermented and... - 120.727
Korean Steamed Mandu
What do you feel like eating when it is pouring outside? How about some delicious, hot, steamed Korean Dumplings? Watch James make steamed mandus using store bought wonton wrappers and canned turkey as a stuffing. The dipping sauce is just a mixture of some... - 120.383
Korean-style Steak And Lettuce Wraps
If you love it that juiciness of steak blending with that crunch of that lettuce, then I bet that you would love this Korean inspired dish. I also bet that this would ideal to serve as an canape dish at parties. Have fun watching this video and give it a try... - 120.381
Sempio Banquet Noodle Soup (잔치 국수)
1. In a bowl, add the ground beef and season it with sesame oil, soy sauce, garlic and sugar. Mix until well combined and cover the bowl with a cling wrap and refrigerate it until the other ingredients are ready.
2. on a chopping board, slice... - 120.008
Those of you who have been to Korea or dined at a Korean restaurant may already know that Samgyeopsal is one of their traditional specialties with a unique preparation style. The pork belly is neither seasoned, nor marinated and directly grilled by the dinner... - 119.941
Korean Food Stir Fried Noodles
If you've got Soy Sauce, Sesame Oil, Sugar, and Noodles, you can make this!
You can add whatever you'd like. When I was growing up, I had it most often this way. Sometimes, there would also be chunks of Beef or Surimi added. I recommend using whatever you... - 119.873
Korean Potato Pancake
How about a Korean appetizer for your next party? In this video, chef is showing a traditional Korean Potato Pancake recipe. These deep fried pancakes are made with few simple ingredients but they look awesome. The pear sauce served with this dish is not to... - 119.806
Sauteed Aster Scaber
How about a nutritious dish from Korea? Chef is making a traditional Korean dish using some dry mountain greens. These dried leaves may not look edible or look edible but as we watch the chef making them, the dish becomes appetizing. Her instructions are very... - 119.374
Korean Food: Sempio's Braised Chicken (샘표 안동 찜닭)
You need not spend too much time to make the sauce for Andong jjimdak from scratch. Aeri shows us a short cut to make this delicious braised chicken vegetable dish. She uses Sempio’s ready-to-use sauce, mainly made with soy sauce and seasonings and free... - 119.232
Korean Braised Short Ribs
Serve this amazing dish to your loved ones and guests. Galbi Jjim is a very hearty dish and it's so easy to make. The meat will literally melt in your mouth. - 119.028
Pork Jja Jang Myun
This korean noodle dish is perfect for the wintry months. It's a comfort food that will warm you up. The thick, dark and rich gravy that coats the noodles, pork and vegetables is not very pretty but who said that for something to taste good it should look... - 118.999
Korean Seasoned Spinach
This is a very good idea to include greens like spinach into your family's diet. The chef in the video prepares a Korean seasoned spinach side dish which is simple, healthy and absolutely healthy. Watch the video for the recipe details. - 118.687
Korean Bachelor Radish Kimchi
Why is it called Bachelor radish kimchi? Well a rather weird name for the dish but it’s delicious and makes for such a summer side and tastes so good with rice. Watch this video to know why it’s called bachelor radish kimchi. It’s an interesting story!... - 118.602
Korean Bbq Beef Short Ribs
This festive season try your bbq beef short ribs in Korean style. Maangchi is making a totally different marinating sauce with onion, garlic and ginger. It’s pretty simple and can be marinated well in advance and barbequing takes only few minutes.... - 118.274
Cubed kimchi is a treat to the people who love kimchi. Although all the kimchi have a special flavor, this one has the crunchiness of radishes which adds to the over all taste and flavor. Watch this video to learn the recipe. - 118.195
Korean Food Seaweed Salad
Growing up, this was one more thing that I disliked. No worries. Today, I love the stuff. Deep Green and oh-so-glossy, it almost resembles edible Emeralds (perhaps I exaggerate) but ask me or Mom and we'll both exclaim that its taste surpasses that of any... - 118.135
Korean Soondubu Jjigae
Winter is the time to enjoy hearty flavors and soulful aromas of spicy stews. This hot and spicy Korean tofu stew popularly called Soondubu jjigae is the perfect thing to warm up your toes, unclog your sinuses and comfort you on a chilly night. Make sure to... - 118.116
Korean Stirfried Noodle- Japchae
Japchae is yet another very famous Korean dish, which is made with the method of stir frying. The main ingredient of this dish is of course various sauces, which makes the dish unforgettable. Check out the recipe video. - 118.065
Korean Stir Fried Mushroom And Radish
Stir Fried Mushroom and Radish, is a simple side dish that makes food interesting. Here is an interesting Korean stir fry made with mushroom and radish. Watch the video and enjoy the dish. - 118
If you are a fan of Korean food then ssamjang is something that you must have in handy. Watch to video to learn how to make this spicy Korean Ketchup that can be used as a dipping sauce or as a base for korean recipes. It's spicy, sweet, sour and salty, a... - 117.763
Barbecued Beef Korean Style
Barbecues and summers go along so well, for a barbecue lover like you are we have an amazing dish called Korean BBQ beef. It is delicious and simple to make. The chef in the video demonstrates the dish and you will love the bbq beef and the clever tips from... - 117.352
Korean Samgyeopsal Bokumbop
When do Koreans make fried rice? When they have some samgyeopsal left over. Watch James whip up a super easy and quick Korean meal using leftover grilled pork belly, rice and veggies. So the next time you plan to make samgyeopsal, make sure you keep some... - 117.254
Korean Noodles In Black Bean Sauce
This is a very delightful dish that every Korean loves. It's quite different from Chinese version of black bean noodles. Watch, learn from this video and then try it. It won't disappoint you. Cheers to the authentic taste of Jjajangmyun a.k.a Noodles in... - 117.165
Korean Food Buckwheat Kimchi Noodles
This is actually what I had for dinner twice this week. It comes up so quickly, it’s fast, delicious, and easy. Also, it’s great bc I almost always have Kimchi on hand. Mama used to make this for us with Somen but I really like the texture of these... - 117.153
Napa Cabbage And Cucumber Kimchi
Add bold, sizzling flavors to your suppertime with the zesty, spicy, and full of pizzazz Korean dish — the fiery flavored kimchi. Savor the flavor of your garden fresh veggies all year long with this piquant favorite. And no, you don’t really need an... - 117.14
Korean Food Kimchi Fried Rice
Easy, easy, easy! If you find Korean Cuisine to be intimidating, give this one a try. You can just use Kimchi, Rice, and Butter if you want it super simplified. Add Bacon, Egg, or Scallions to make it even better. - 116.86
Homemade Sweet red Bean Paste
1. Wash the red beans twice in cold water.
2. Soak the red beans in water for 3 hours.
3. Drain the beans and in a large pot pour water and boil the beans for 5 minutes on high heat.
4. Drain and discard the water, in the same pot pour... - 116.812
Korean Food Sea Snail (whelk) Salad
I brought this over to my friends house. They wanted nothing to do with it. I share this recipe with you in hopes that some of y’all will have an adventurous enough spirit to give this a go, at least once…and to be quite honest, I’ve fooled my friends... - 116.81
Korean Food Dumplings
Individual pockets stuffed with Meat & Veggies. Crispy on the outside, juicy on the inside. Don’t be fooled though! Ya can’t just eat one - 116.734
Dduk Bok Gi
Duuk Bok Gi is probably the most popular street food in Korea. The tenderness of rice cakes meets the sweet and spicy taste of red chilli pepper paste. It's usually eaten as a snack but it can be served as an appetizer or even a meal. There is no doubt this... - 116.68
Kimchi Stew (quick And Easy With Tuna), 김치 찌개
Stews make a healthy meal. And if you are one of those who are on a lookout for interesting stew recipes, here is one for you. The korean kimchi stew….it is delicious and easy to make. Try it out now! - 116.596
Korean Seafood Pancakes
A great snack for a rainy day! It's great for drinking parties too. Goes amazingly well with Soju or Sake. Invite your friends over for a delicious treat. - 116.476
Crab Fried Rice
Don’t settle for boring just because it’s a weekday. If you’ve got 15 minutes, you can whip up this yummy Crab Fried Rice in no time and save everyone from dinner boredom! - 116.133
How To Make Korean Soybean Soup Daenjangjigae
Whether you’re sick, or cold, this is a perfect little bowl of soothing soup that can be put together in a flash. If you can cut up veggies, you can certainly be 15 minutes away from enjoying this on a chilly day with a hot bowl of steamed Rice and... - 116.116
Want a Korean comfort dish? Maangchi is making a Korean porridge using abalone. This recipe of hers can be used for making different other varieties of porridge by simply replacing abalone with other seafood of your choice. She makes it incredibly easily with... - 115.948
Korean Green Bean And Radish Kimchi
You cannot serve a Korean meal without kimchi. Watch this video to learn a fusion version of your regular Kimchi. It is so easy, requires no cooking and makes a wonderfully light, crispy and spicy vegetarian side dish to accompany meat, soup, noodles or just... - 115.847
Korean Recipes By Category