- » Kofta
Kofta is a popular food preparation that consists of either minced meat or vegetable shaped into the form of balls and fried to form what are known as ‘koftas’ which may be consumed as such or introduced ... More »
Rich Malai Kofta
The Malai Kofta is a typical and rich main dish. If you like to indulge once in a while on some super rich Indian gravies, then you've gotta try this one. Manjula in her ever humble way, shows you how to make this recipe in this video. This dish goes well... - 150.177
Indian Paneer Kofta Curry
This dish is one of North India's most ancient recipes. Paneer Kofta Curry is legendary for its richness. They are essentially Paneer dumplings cooked in rich, smooth, cashew nut gravy. Allow yourself to get lost in its lusciousness! Ai caramba! - 134.598
Indian Turkey Kofta
1. Place a large skillet over medium heat, and pour oil. Add onion, garlic, ginger, curry powder, cumin, and hot pepper flakes in it. Sauté for about 4 minutes or until softened.
2. Stir in ground cashews and cook for 1 minute.
3. Add tomatoes, and... - 121.475
Turkish Kofta In Pita Pocket Bread
As a weight watcher you must be avoiding many dishes. But still there are some you can’t resist. Here is one such tempting recipe of Turkish koftas. These koftas are amazingly tasty and a must learn recipe. Watch the video for quick learning. - 119.162
Malai Kofta Curry
1. In nonstick pan heat oil, splutter cumin seeds and add turmeric powder.
2. Stir in onions and add few broken cashew pieces, ginger paste, garlic paste, red chili powder to taste, salt to taste, garam masala to taste and water as needed.
3. Cook with... - 117.899
Keema Kofta Curry
Want to make a delicious curry with your minced meat? Try making Keema kofta curry by following this video. The best part of the recipe is the meatballs are not deep fried thus they are less oily or fatty. The yogurt, fried onion and tomatoes blended together... - 117.545
Kofta Bi Tahini
Some food combinations like this kofta bi tahini is really exquisite. The flavors are so unique but still they marry each other so well that only your taste buds can give the verdict. Take a look at the video clip for the recipe and give it a try. - 117.247
Lauki Or Dudhi Kofta - Bottle Gourd Dumplings - Indian
If you are fond of eating koftas then do check out this recipe. Chef Bhavna shows how to make bottle gourd koftas. Bottle gourd is very good for health. You can substitute it with any other vegetable, as you like. You can add the koftas to your curry as well.... - 108.033
Cabbage Kofta Curry
If you are a fan of Indian curries, then Cabbage Kofta Curry would be a big treat anytime. It is deep fried cabbage dumplings in spicy gravy. The video has a detail recipe with ingredients and a demo of the complete cooking process. And Chef Manjula explains... - 100.159
Malai Kofta Curry
Steam cook the vegetables and allow them to cool. Pat them with a paper towel to remove excess water.
Add cornstarch, bread crumbs, salt and 1/2 tsp red chilli powder to the vegetables.
Mash with hands and make small balls and deep fry in hot oil till golden.... - 51.9621
Malai Kofta Curry
One of our favourite curries in all Indian restaurants is the Malai Kofta. In fact, my husband uses this dish as his criterion for judging restaurants:) The place that can dish out a rich, delicious and freshly-spiced Kofta Curry goes on his wishlist. So I... - 51.0621
Cabbage Kofta Curry
Would you like to try Cabbage Kofta Curry at home? This Cabbage Kofta Curry recipe is just the way it is prepared in Indian homes. This is a traditional recipe from Mughlai Cuisine. Cabbage Kofta Curry is a very delicious Indian curry . It is included as a... - 50.3682
For the koftas
Crumble the paneer and knead very well.
Mix the paneer, plain flour, baking powder, chillies, coriander and salt.
Shape into small balls and deep fry in ghee. Keep aside these koftas.
For the gravy
Cut the tomatoes into big pieces, add 4... - 49.2013
Macher Kofta Curry
1. Clean and steam fish. Remove bones, skin and mash.
2. Chop chillies fine. Grind half the onions with the ginger. Slice remaining onions. Grate coconut.
3. Boil and mash a third of the potatoes and dice the remaining.
4. Mix fish, coconut, chopped chillies,... - 49.007
Malai Kofta Curry
1 For Kofta, In a pan, boil the potatoes with 1 tsp salt till they become tender.
2 Drain well and cool.
3 Carefully peel and grate them.
4 Add ground spices, cuminseeds, coriander leaves, green chillies, ginger and salt and mix well.
5 Make... - 48.9873
Paneer Kofta Curry
1 In a bowl, mix the paneer, arrowroot, salt and spices and rub it till smooth.
2 Mix soda bicarbonate and breadcrumbs with it.
3 Prepare even sized round balls with the mixture.
4 In a frying pan, heat the ghee.
5 Fry in the prepared koftas... - 48.8055
For the Kofta:
Mash potatoes and mix with ¾ th quantity of Khoya. Make equal sized rounds out of the dough.
To the remaining Khoya, add Cashew and raisins. Make small rounds with this dough.
Flatten each Potato Khoya round and on each place one of the... - 48.6999
Doodhi Kofta Curry
1. Peel and grate bottle gourd. Remove excess moisture by squeezing. (Reserve the liquid.)
2. Chop fine the green chillies, ginger, coriander leaves and onion.
3. Mix with grated gourd, gram flour and salt. Form into even sized balls.
4. Heat oil. Deep fry... - 48.5046
Mutton Kofta Curry
1. Wash meat. Remove membranes and bones.
2. Mince meat.
3. Wash and boil gram.
4. Grind together cooked gram, cinnamon, cloves, ginger, green chillies and meat.
5. Add salt, chopped coriander leaves and beaten egg.
6. Form into even sized balls with wet... - 47.9599
A combination of spinach (Palak) with cheese and with delicious potato balls. - 47.9111
Pork Kofta Curry
1. Boil pork and the gram separately.
2. Mince. Add finely chopped onion, ginger, green chillies, coriander leaves, salt and eggs.
3. Shape into small balls, size of a lime. Deep fry and set aside.
4. Grind to a fine paste all curry ingredients up to... - 47.6809
Pumpkin Kofta Curry
1 Grate the pumpkin.
2 In a pan, boil the pumpkin until tender.
3 Gently squeeze out the water.
4 Add in ground ginger, coriander leaves, green chillies, roasted besan or breadcrumbs, ground spices and salt and mix well.
5 In another bowl,... - 47.6077
Ghiya Ke Kofte
1) In a pan, heat oil for deep frying.
1)In a medium bowl, mix together besan, marrow, and next 5 ingredients to make a smooth batter.
2)Make small lemon sized balls of the batter. Pluck small portions and make balls of required... - 47.6049
Potato Kofta Curry
1. Peel potatoes. Boil in salted water. Drain and dry. Mash.
2. Add chopped onion (a), coriander leaves (a), green chilli and salt.
3. Shape into balls. Press down in centre.
4. Grind chutney ingredients to a fine paste.
5. Stuff kofta balls with prepared... - 47.443
1 For the Kofta, In a pan, boil the potatoes in salted water till tender.
2 Let cool.
3 Carefully peel and grate them.
4 Add in all the ground kofta ingredients and mix well.
5 For the Filling, In a bowl mash the paneer.
6 Add in yellow... - 47.0468
Coconut Kofta Curry
1 Cut the plantains into four pieces without peeling.
2 In a pan, mix turmeric and salt in water.
3 Add in the plantains pieces and boil until tender.
4 Allow to cool.
5 Transfer to a bowl and mash.
6 Add in chopped coriander leaves,... - 46.9898
Paneer Kofta Curry
For Panir Koftas
1. Boil milk. Add curds. Set aside.
2. When the milk separates strain in muslin cloth. Keep aside the whey. Tie up the muslin and hang it till all moisture is removed.
3. Knead on a marble slab to smooth out.
4. Add minced (or finely chopped)... - 46.922
Kofta With Curry Sauce And Cucumber
1) Preheat a large browning dish for 5 to 7 minutes (or for the maximum time allowed in the manufacturer's instructions).
2) In the preheated dish, heat oil and cook onion, uncovered, in a microwave for about 5 minutes on high, stirring... - 46.8467
Koftay Ka Pulao
Heat oil in frying pan.
Form mince into small balls and shallow fry till light brown.
Drain on paper and keep aside, Heat ghee.
Fry bay leaf, cummin seeds and mixed spices.
When light brown, add rice and fry well for 2-3 mins.
Add salt and 3 cups water.
When... - 46.6076
Mutton Kofta Curry
1) Make tamarind pulp.
2) Make a paste of ginger, garlic, onions, chillies, nuts, poppy and sesame seeds and coconut.
3) Make a smooth paste of all the kofta ingredients except for the egg.
4) Add egg to the paste and knead it. Make... - 46.5215
To make curry heat oil in pan, saute onion until transparent, add ginger, garlic, saute until golden brown.
Add masala paste, fennel, cook for 1 minute, add tomato, crushed almonds, water, stir well.
Set aside to cool.
Transfer to blender, blend to smooth... - 46.4052
Nargisi kofta Kofta Curry
1) In a large bowl, combine the minced lamb, 1/2 chopped chillies, garlic, raw egg, flour and plenty of seasonings together; mix thoroughly.
2) Divide the meat mixture into 8 equal portions, shape each into a round cake and cover each hard-boiled egg... - 45.9531
Kofta Narma Dil
1)Mash paneer. Soak with bread slices and squeeze dry the paneer-bread mixture.
2)In a bowl, mix together, paneer, bread, cornflour and salt.
3)Chop finely, cahsew, raisins. Mix with butter and sugar well.
4)Shape paneer mixture into small balls.... - 45.9182
Meat Kofta Curry
To make curry, heat oil in pan, saute onion, until golden brown.
Add ginger, garlic, saute until transparent.
Add masala paste, stir for 1 minute, remove from heat.
Transfer half of onion to blender, add tomato puree or chopped tomato, water, blend to smooth... - 45.745
Kofta ( Indian Meatballs )
Mix all the ingredients for meatballs and keep covered in a bowl.
Mix all the ingredients for the stuffing in another bowl.
Preparing the koftas takes a little time, so you might as well make yourself comfortable.
If you have a table and chair in your... - 45.6713
Clean the minched chiken. Roast the besan till it gives a nice aroma. Put together besan, salt, green corriander, chillies, ginger, garam masala.
Heat oil for frying. Make balls of the minced chicken mixture.
Put some balls in oil and let it... - 45.5633
Shahi Kofta Curry
Soak chana dal and mung dal separately.
Peel and chop potatoes.
Cook chana dal in salted boiling water.
After 5 minutes add mung dal 2 minutes later add potatoes.
Cook till every thing is tender.
Do not over cook.
Mash dals and potatoes; add flour,... - 45.4852
Shahi Paneer Kofta
First, make the panir.
Bring the milk slowly to the boil over a medium heat then add the lemon juice, stirring continuously.
The milk will now begin to thicken and curdle.
Wait until all the liquid (the whey) has evaporated and you are left with the curdled... - 45.3232
Cheese Kofta Curry
1. Grind together to a fine paste the turmeric, chilli powder and coriander powder.
2. Heat oil. Add cumin, chopped onions, green chillies and ginger. Saute.
3. Add ground spices and fry.
4. Add chopped tomatoes and salt to taste. Simmer, adding a little... - 45.2224
Marrow Kofta In A Creamy Sauce
Peel, deseed and roughly chop the marrow and boil until it is soft and mushy.
Drain and squeeze out any excess moisture.
Mix the plain flour, gram flour, chilli powder, ground coriander, garam masala, salt, turmeric and fresh coriander together in a bowl and... - 44.8817
Nargisi Koftas Large Meatballs Stuffed With Hard Boiled Eggs
If your butcher has not ground the meat 3 times, do it yourself at home.
It should be very finely ground.
In a large bowl combine the meat, cloves, cayenne pepper, cinnamon, mace, black pepper, 1/2 teaspoon of the cumin, 1 teaspoon of the salt, 2 tablespoons... - 44.7922
Nilgiri Kofta In Tomato Onion Gravy
Nilgiri Koftas In Tomato Onion Ghavy has a fine taste. The lime juice and kismis gives the Nilgiri Koftas In Tomato Onion Ghavy a two dimensional taste. Must catch it. - 44.7731
Supreme Chicken Kofta
Supreme Chicken Koiftas has a unique taste. The dash of chilli sauce with salt and pepper gives the Supreme Chicken Koiftas a very different taste. - 44.7682
Bottle Gourd Kofta Curry
Wash, peel and grate bottle gourd.
Gently press with two hands and remove excess water.
Do not squeeze much.
Add seasonings and gram flour to grated gourd.
Make balls of 1 inch diameter.
Deep fry in hot fat till light brown.
Add 1/2 cup water to tomatoes and... - 44.5497
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine the mince all the other burger ingredients and seasoning to taste.
2. Using your hands, mix the ingredients well
3. Shape the mixture into 16 equal sized patties.
4. You can freeze the burgers for upto a month or you... - 44.1874
Royal Kofta Meatballs
Mix the chopped beef, 1/4 cup of the yoghurt, 1 teaspoon of the salt, and the parsley together and set aside.
Combine the ginger, 3 of the chiles, garlic cloves, and half the lemon juice in a food processor to make a paste.
Transfer the paste to a bowl and... - 44.1188
Cabbage Kofta Curry
This Cabbage Kofta Curry tastes incredible ! Deep fried cabbage balls in irressitible spicy rich creamy nut and yogurt gravy is a temptation that I cook within minutes of the thought ! I recommend this Cabbage Kofta Curry with rice and more with Indian... - 43.987
Kashmiri Kofta Curry
Wash, peel and grate potatoes and bottle gourd.
Add half of the ground masala paste, cornflour and gram flour.
Make balls of about 1 inch in diameter.
Arrange koftas on a sieve and steam cook them (place sieve on a pan of boiling water Cover the... - 43.8931
Keema Kofta Curry
Keema kofts acurry is indian preparation of meatballs in a curry base. Prepared with ground or minced mutton the koftas or meatballs are made with eggs, meat, bread along with spices like garam masala, chili powder and cooked in a gravy of tomato puree and... - 43.8794
Chicken Kofta In A Yogurt Sauce
1. To make the koftas, place the chicken pieces in a food processor and mince. Remove the chicken mince and set aside in a bowl.
2. Mix together the ginger, garlic, chilli powder, cumin, coriander, salt, mixed coriander and mint, spring onions and green... - 43.7183
Mutton Kofta Curry
Mutton Kofta Curry is delicious dish made from mutton, curd and spice blend. Especially great for marriage, parties and Holi. - 43.7036
Kathal Ke Kofte
1)In a bowl, add first 7 ingredients and mix to form a smooth mixture.Shape it into small balls.
2)In a wok, heat oil and deep fry the koftas until dark golden. Keep it into casserole.
3)In a pan, heat the gravy and pour on the koftas.... - 43.6999
Vegetable Paneer Kofta
1. Shred all vegetables into thin long strips.
2. Heat 1 1/2 tbsp oil in a karahi. Add onions. Cook for a few seconds.
3. Add capsicum. Fry for a few seconds.
4. Add cabbage & carrot. Stir fry for 1 minute.
5. Add salt and pepper to taste.
6. Remove from... - 43.5798
Relish the flavors of vegetable balls cooked in a rich red tomato sauce. This vegetable kofta is a great addition to your menu. Goes great with both rice and rotis (Indian bread). - 43.274
Vegetable Kofta Curry
Cook the potatoes, peas and carrots separately in boiling salted water until tender.
Mash the cooked vegetables together and season to taste with salt and pepper.
Form the mixture into small balls and coat them with flour.
Fry in the hot oil until golden... - 43.1554
Meat Balls :
Mince or finely chop onion, garlic and green pepper.
Mix together cabbage, ginger, cloves, curry powder and meat.
Season with salt and lemon juice; add minced ingredients.
Roll into balls, dust with seasoned flour.
Brown balls in hot oil.... - 43.1524
Nargisi Kofta Curry
1. Mince meat finely. Add beaten egg.
2. Add finely chopped green chillies, onion, powdered cardamom, cloves and cinnamon and salt.
3. Dip eggs in seasoned flour. Coat with minced meat mixture. Deep fry.
4. Meanwhile heat fat for curry. Add sliced onions and... - 43.1168
Mughlai Malai Kofta
Mughlai Malai Kofta simply yummy in taste. Mughlai Malai Kofta gets it taste from potatoes mixed with corn flour and paneer. Mughlai Malai Kofta is adored by vegetarian food lovers. - 42.8673
Keema Kofta has a fine taste. Keema Kofta gets its taste from mince mutton cooked by spice flavored gravy. Keema Kofta is loved by many people around the world. - 42.832
Diy Kofta Burgers
1) Preheat the grill on highest setting.
2) In a large bowl, combine all the lamb mince with all the other burger ingredients.
3) Mix thoroughly and shape the mixture into 16 small burgers.
4) These burgers may be frozen at this stage... - 42.8155
Kofta Bil Sania
1) Preheat the oven to 375 °F.
2) In an electric blender, place onions and meat.
3) Process the meat mixture to a very soft paste.
4) Sprinkle with salt, pepper to taste and cinnamon or allspice (or the cumin and coriander).
5) Stir the spices... - 42.6997
Fish Kofta Curry
Fish Kofta Curry has a defining taste. The coconu milk makes the Fish Kofta Curry soft and essence of limes gives the Fish Kofta Curry a tangy and bracing taste. - 42.2654
Lamb And Courgette Kofta
Place the finely grated courgettes in a sieve and press down to extract as much liquid as possible.
Place the courgettes in a bowl.
Dry-fry the sesame seeds in a large frying pan for 1-2 minutes or until they are golden and release their aroma.
Add them to... - 41.2881
Kofta Mutton Curry
koifta Mutton Curry has an imposing taste. The kashmiri red chilli powder, with methi leaves gives the koifta Mutton Curry a flaming taste. Must catch it. - 40.9395
Mix together the minced meat, onion, curry powder, salt and pepper and bind the mixture with beaten egg.
Divide the mixture into 16 portions, shaping each one into a ball with floured hands.
Heat sufficient oil to cover the base of a large frying pan... - 40.8973
Malaidar Paneer Kofta
1. Grate boiled potatoes. Add paneer, maida, green chillies, coriander, salt & garam masala.
2. Make 15-20 balls of potato - paneer mixture.
3. Flatten each ball, put a drop of malai and one kishmish in each ball.
4. Cover the malai with the potato mixture to... - 40.6665
Lamb Kofta And Potato Curry
1. Heat the oil in a deep frying pan and fry the baby potatoes over a medium heat until golden brown and fully cooked. Lift out with a slotted spoon and drain on kitchen paper. Set aside.
2. Place the lamb in a food processor and grind for about 40-50 seconds... - 40.5074
Shahi Kofta Curry
Shahl Koifta Curry has a fiery taste. The coocnut milk and green chilli gives the Shahl Koifta Curry a royal taste. - 40.3318
Spicy Prawn Koftas
1. Place the prawns in a food processor and mince lightly. Remove and drain through a sieve.
2. In a large bowl, mix together the onions, ginger, garlic, turmeric, chilli powder, cumin, ground coriander, lemon juice, green chillies, salt and fresh... - 39.2618
Meat Koftas In Curried Cream Sauce
Mix the meat with the rest of the kofta ingredients, adding enough beaten egg to bind.
Form the mixture into small balls and deep fry them in the hot oil until golden brown.
Drain on kitchen paper.
To make the sauce, melt the fat in a large pan.
Blend in the... - 39.2469
Spaghetti With Mini Chicken Kofta
1. First prepare the kofta: mix together with the chicken, ginger, garlic, cumin, ground coriander, chilli powder, mango powder and salt to taste. Place in a saucepan and pour in 600 ml / 1 pint of water. Bring to the boil, lower the heat and cook for 12-15... - 38.8318
1) Except eggs, oil, and breadcrumbs mash all the ingredients together in a bowl to form a smooth paste.
2) Make small balls with the paste, dip the balls in beaten eggs, roll over the breadcrumbs to coat well, and deep fry in oil until golden... - 38.7743
Tropical Koftas has a Fine taste.The Lime Juice and Chilli Powder gives the Tropical Koftas Invigorating taste. Must catch it - 38.7445
1. Put the onion in a food processor and chop finely. Add the lamb and process briefly to chop the mince further. Chopping the mince again will help the meat mixture to hold together during cooking. If you do not have a food processor, grate the onion finely... - 38.4185
Everyday Vegetable Kofta Curry
Boil the colocasia and potatoes; peel and mash them while still hot Squeeze out the water from the bread.
Mix vegetables, salt, pomegranate powder, spices, channa flour and bread.
Shape into twelve koftas. (Grease your palms with a little ghee to prevent the... - 38.0282
Fish Kofta With Spice Tomato Sauce
Indian cuisine includes many delicious dishes based on meat balls or fish balls, know as kofta. Try this recipe using fillets of white fish. It's very easy to make and the fusion of the flavours of the tomatoes, spices and herbs will appeal to everyone. If... - 37.8373
Mince garlic and onion and combine with finely minced meat.
Add pepper, cinnamon, cloves and beaten egg and mix thoroughly.
Form into balls with floured hands.
Fry in hot butter or ghee, till brown and remove from pan.
Chop large onion finely and fry in... - 37.8084
These Yam Koftas are yummy ! Try them out with your rice dishes and you'll not stop wanting them over and over again. Tell me what you think about these Yam Koftas. - 37.3451
1. Cut the crusts off the bread.
2. Moisten it with the wine and a little water if needed. Squeeze it dry.
3. Put all the ingredients except the olive oil in a food processor; using the chopping knife, process them until smooth and pasty.
4. Form mixture into... - 36.6077
Grind or process the chicken finely and set aside.
Soak the breadcrumbs in a little water for 5 minutes, then squeeze dry with the hands.
Mix the breadcrumbs with the chicken, egg, lemon juice, nutmeg and seasoning.
Continue mixing for a few minutes until all... - 36.518
Clean and season the fish with salt.
Boil it with 'garlic, cloves and cardamom.
Remove the bones.
Mash the fish and mix it with onion, coriander leaves, chilli, salt, and caraway seed and cardamom powder, and egg. (You can use a slice of bread soaked in water... - 36.3142
1. Mash the paneer fine.
2. Add all ingredients.
3. Mix all the ingredients of the filling.
4. Make round balls with the paneer mixture and put a little of the filling in each.
5. Fry till golden brown and remove from ghee.
6. Make a gravy. Fry chopped onions... - 36.141
The paneer kofta recipe is an innovative way to cook the paneer. Yummy koftas made of paneer and cooked in a gravy with the traditional Indian spices. Come discover the magic of the Indian flavors. - 36.1293
These Potato Koftas will make you crave for more if you just taste them once ! Try out rice dishes with these potato balls.Feel free to share your opinion about these Potato Koftas with me ! - 35.4575
These Banana Koftas are a desire. A class apart from the normal vegetable koftas the sweetish fruity taste of these banana dumplings are sure to mesmerize you. Try out your pasta or rice dishes with these Banana Koftas and let me know if you like them. - 35.1827
1. In a medium mixing bowl combine the onion, parsley, snipped cilantro, cumin, cinnamon, salt, and red pepper. Add meat and mix well. Shape about 1/4 cup of the mixture into an oval about 3/4 inch thick; repeat to make 8 patties total.
2. Grill patties on... - 34.5649
Turkish Kofta With Mint Yogurt
Combine Basic Lamb Mixture in medium bowl with spices, mint and rind; shape level tablespoons of mixture into oval-shaped kofta (you should have 36).
Thread 3 kofta on each of 12 skewers; cook skewers on heated oiled griddle (or grill or barbecue), in... - 34.5178
Lamb Kofta With Spiced Yogurt
Soak the bulghur in cold water for 30 minutes, drain and squeeze dry.
Heat half the olive oil in a frying pan, then add the chilli, onion, ground coriander and cumin and cook over a low heat for 15 minutes.
Drain, retaining the oil, and allow to cool.
Beat... - 34.4501
Grind the mince twice.
Add cumin seeds, onion, chilli, garlic, ginger, coriander leaves and fenugreek, and grind for a third time.
Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
Shape into round balls or koftas.
Heat the ghee in a shallow frying pan and fry... - 34.2715
Peel and mash the papaya.
Add channa flour, pomegranate seed powder, curry powder, salt and green chilli.
Make into eight koftas and deep fry them.
About ten minutes before serving pour hot curry over the koftas. - 33.9098
Spiced Chicken Koftas With Lime Pickle
1. Put all the ingredients except the oil and lime pickle into a food processor or blender and process until the mixture is chopped finely. Alternatively, finely chop the chicken, garlic, ginger, (bell) pepper and chillies, and mix together in a bowl with the... - 33.9011
1. Place the bacon in a food processor with the breadcrumbs, spring onions, parsley, lemon rind, egg white and pepper. Process the mixture until it is finely chopped and begins to bind together. Alternatively, use a mincer.
2. Divide the bacon mixture into... - 33.2574
Vindaloo Kofta Kari
Roll each beefburger into a ball.
Heat the oil in a shallow pan and fry the meat balls, turning until lightly browned on all sides.
Drain off the fat.
Stir in the Vindaloo Classic Curry Sauce and bring to the boil.
Cover the pan and simmer gently for 25 to 30... - 33.2218
Lotus Stem Kofta
Mash the lotus stem.
Squeeze out the water from the bread.
Mix all the ingredients well and shape into ten koftas; deep fry them.
Ten minutes before serving, pour curry over them. - 32.4184
Lamb Kofta Curry
1. To make the koftas, put the onion, garlic and chilli into a food processor or blender and process until chopped finely. Add the garam masala, salt and lamb and process to combine the ingredients. Alternatively, finely chop the onion, garlic and chilli,... - 31.904
These Cabbage Koftas are a temptation ! When teamed with rice they taste excellent. Try out these cabbage koftas and let me know if you like them. - 31.7959
Kashmiri Koftas has a fine taste. Kashmiri Koftas gets its taste from mutton shaped in ball cooked with spices. Kashmiri Koftas is inspired by many food joints across world. - 30.8058
Kofta Recipes By Category