- » Knorr
Enjoy our collection of knorr recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for knorr recipes.
Knorr Chicken Stock
Place cleaned chicken in cold water in a large saucepan.
Bring to a boil over medium heat.
Skim foam that form on top of water, as the chicken cooks.
Add remaining ingredients, cover and simmer chicken until it is tender (about 1 1/2 hours).
Remove... - 44.9465
You May Also Like!
Easy Onion Dip
Blend all ingredients until dip is smooth.
Chill, covered, for at least 2 hours. - 21.3859
Mix all ingredients in 9 x 12 x 2-inch pan.
Cook in preheated 250-degree oven for 8 hours, uncovered. - 21.5018
Mix all and simmer until heated through.
Can add rice, barley or macaroni to taste. - 26.6721
Shrimp Delicious Dip
1) Combine all the ingredients, blend and chill.
2) Serve with vegetables, crackers or chips. - 26.5843
Chips And Dips
Blend until thoroughly mixed.
Top with thin slices of avocado that have been dipped in lemon juice, and three fresh cranberries.
The cranberries aren't eaten just add the holiday touch - 28.7223
1) In a bowl, add all ingredients.
2) Combine together.
3) Place inside refrigerator to chill.
4) Serve chilled with crackers. - 36.0112
Sweet And Sour Apricot Chicken
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. In a small bowl, combine onion soup mix and apricot nectar and pour over chicken.
3. Bake for 55 minutes.
4. Place apricot halves over chicken and bake for 5 more minutes. - 26.8648
Creamy Chicken Leek Soup
Heat soup mix, water, milk and chicken over mediumheat.
Simmer 10 minutes.
Remove from heat; cover and let stand 5 minutes. - 30.6209
Mushroom And Turkey Pilaf
1. Boil 3 cups of water.
2. Add salt, saffron and rice.
3. Simmer for 18 minutes, keeping the pan covered till the whole water is absorbed and rice is cooked.
4. Press the cooked rice in a ring mould, well oiled.
5. In the oil fry turkey till it turns... - 46.0759
Chicken With Figs And Lemon
1. In a 4-quart electric slow cooker, mix together the chicken broth, recipe mix, cinnamon, garlic, and zest and juice of the lemon. Stir in the onion and figs. Push the chicken pieces down into the mixture in the pot.
2. Cover and cook on the low heat... - 28.5957