- » Knockwurst Cabbage
Knockwurst Cabbage Recipes
Enjoy our collection of knockwurst cabbage recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for knockwurst cabbage recipes.
Cabbage Soup With Knockwurst
1) Coarsely shred the cabbage and keep it aside.
2) In a Dutch oven, heat the butter and add the onions. Slowly sauté for about 5 minutes.
3) Peel the potatoes and cut them into cubes.
4) To the onions, add the cabbage, potatoes and... - 43.9984
Knockwurst And Cabbage
1) In a slow cooker, place a layer of the knockwurst pieces, then place a layer of the cabbage and onions.
3) Alternately place the layers of the knockwurst and vegetables until all are used.
4) Sprinkle with the salt and caraway seeds, pour over the... - 34.6624
Knockwurst & Cabbage
Cut knockwurst into 2-inch chunks.
In slow-cooking pot, arrange alternate layers of meat* with onions and cabbage.
Sprinkle with salt and caraway seeds.
Pour bouillon over all.
Cover and cook on low 5 to 6 hours or until cabbage is tender.
Makes 6 servings - 32.2927
You May Also Like!
Sauerkraut And Knockwurst
Combine sauerkraut, apples, onion, and seasonings in slow cooker.
Add knockwurst; cook on low 4 to 5 hours. - 20.9528
Skillet Cabbage And Wurst
In small skillet brown knockwurst on all sides; set aside and keep warm.
In same skillet heat oil over medium heat; add onions, carrot, and garlic and saute, stirring occasionally, until carrot slices are tender.
Add cabbage and continue sauteing until... - 32.2034
Sausage With Red Cabbage
Cook chopped onion in 1 tablespoon of butter in Dutch oven for 3 to 4 minutes or until tender.
Add apple and cook 1 minute.
Stir in cabbage, water, vinegar, sugar and salt.
Stud onion with cloves and add to pan with bay leaf.
Cover tightly and simmer 50 to 60... - 37.443
Pork Medley With Sauerkraut
Heat the oil in a 3-quart flameproof casserole over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Add the onion and carrots and saute, stirring occasionally, for 7 minutes or until the onion is golden.
Add the sauerkraut and cook, stirring, for 1 minute.
Add the stock, wine,... - 40.2136