- » Knead Quick Bread
Knead Quick Bread Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Knead Quick Bread recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Knead Quick Bread recipes.
No Knead Whole Wheat Bread
1. Mix together the yeast and warm water. Add the molasses and sugar and let stand for 10 minutes, or until yeast dissolves and mixture starts to bubble.
2. Meanwhile, mix together the whole wheat flour, soy flour, dry milk, wheat germ, brewer's yeast, and... - 40.1547
Homemade No-knead Beer Bread
The hardest thing about this ultra-simple, no-knead bread recipe is somehow managing not to drink that last bottle of beer. When you stir that bubbly brew into the foamy sponge, you can almost hear the yeast moaning. This really is an easy, fun, and fast... - 94.9991
No Knead Refrigerator Rolls
In large mixer bowl combine 1 1/2 cups of the flour and the yeast.
In saucepan heat milk, sugar, shortening, and salt just till warm (115° to 120°) and shortening is almost melted, stirring constantly.
Add to flour mixture; add egg.
Beat at low speed of... - 40.8504
Quick Potato Bread
In large bowl of an electric mixer, stir together yeast, 1 1/2 cups of the flour, sugar, and salt.
In a pan, prepare 2 servings of instant mashed potatoes according to package directions, using amounts of water, milk, butter, and salt called for on... - 42.5579
Quick Whole Wheat Bread
1. In a saucepan, scald the milk and set it aside to cool down
2. In a large bowl, dissolve the yeast in warm water, add honey and add lukewarm milk and two cups of flour when the mixture begins to turn frothy
3. Keep adding flour, half a cup at a... - 40.0207
Quick & Easy Brioches
Stir sugar into warm milk and sprinkle with yeast.
Let stand 5 minutes or until the surface is frothy.
Stir gently to moisten any dry particles remaining on top.
Sift flour and salt into a large bowl.
Melt butter; cool slightly.
Lightly beat butter and 4 eggs... - 40.4024
Frankfurter Quick Bread
Combine sugar, 1/4 cup oil, orange juice, and mustard in a saucepan.
Bring mixture to boiling; simmer 2 minutes.
Spoon about 1 tablespoon into the bottom of each of 12 greased muffin-pan wells.
In a bowl combine the pancake mix with 1/4 cup oil, egg, and... - 42.8979
Quick-start Sourdough Bread
Grease cookie sheet; if desired, sprinkle with cornmeal.
In large bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water; blend in yogurt and salt.
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
Add 2 1/2 cups flour.
Blend at low speed until moistened; beat 3 minutes at... - 36.009
Biscuit Quick Bread
Heat oven to 450Â°.
Prepare Biscuit dough (enough for 10 to 12 biscuits) as directed on buttermilk bak ing mix package except do not knead.
Spread or roll dough on greased baking sheet into a rectangle, 10x8 inches.
Spread dough with 1 tablespoon soft... - 21.7148
Sift the flour, salt, and sugar and put in a warm place.
Crumble the yeast into the tepid water.
Make a well in the centre of the flour and pour in the water and the fat.
Mix to a dough and knead well for 10 minutes.
Divide in two and shape into loaves either... - 37.6325
Quick Wholemeal Bread
1) Mix yeast, flour and salt, and add water to make soft dough. Knead until smooth and elastic.
2) Take well-greased bread tin and put the dough inside. Now, put the tin into a plastic bag and loosely tie it. Let it rise until double size.
3) When... - 31.2333
Quick And easy Bread
Stir 1 teaspoon of the sugar into water, add yeast and let stand 10 minutes.
Stir to blend thoroughly.
Stir remaining sugar and the salt into the hot milk.
Add lukewarm water to hot milk and cool to lukewarm.
Combine yeast and milk mixtures.
Add 3 cups of the... - 36.9877
Quick Onion Bread
Allow bread to thaw as directed on package.
Roll dough out on unfloured board.
Sprinkle half of soup mix over surface.
Roll up jelly-roll style.
Knead to work mix into dough; repeat with remaining soup mix.
Form into loaf.
Place in greased 9 x 5 in. (23 x 13... - 26.9136
Quick-rise bread is a delicious bread that can be baked really quickly.this bread is ideal for working wives who have unexpected guests for dinner. The whole process is done in a couple of hours. Quick rise bread is an easy way to be ready for unexpected... - 49.5371
Quick Microwaved Irish Soda Bread
Irish Soda Bread is a unique flavored bread that you can serve at home or for aparty. I made this for my husband the other day and he loved it! Try the Irish Soda Bread and you will understand why! - 42.5002
Quick Buttermilk Bread
Grease loaf pan, 9x5x3 inches.
In large mixer bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water.
Add buttermilk, 2 1/2 cups of the flour, the shortening, sugar, baking powder and salt.
Blend 1/2 minute on low speed, scraping bowl constantly.
Beat 2 minutes medium speed,... - 40.2525
Quick Rise White Bread
1.Start by preheating the oven to 400F degrees
2.Take a bowl and rinse it with warm water
3.In a bowl, pour warm water and place the yeast, let it soften
4.Now add warm milk, sugar, salt, margarine and 2 cups of flour, using an electric... - 40.4341
Quick White Bread
Dissolve yeast in 3/4 cup warm water.
Stir in 2 2/3 cups warm water, the sugar, salt, shortening and 5 cups of the flour.
Beat until smooth.
Mix in enough remaining flour to make dough easy to handle.
Turn dough onto lightly floured board; knead until smooth... - 38.15
Quick White Yeast Bread
1. Sprinkle the bread board lightly with flour. Grease 3 small loaf pans.
2. Soften the yeast in the lukewarm water and add the 1 teaspoon of sugar.
3. Combine the scalded milk with the salt and 1/3 cup sugar, and let it cool to lukewarm. When cooled, stir in... - 36.4824
Beginner's Quick Peasant Bread
1) In a large bowl or in a food processor, put warm water dissolve the yeast and sugar.
2) Add the salt, then enough of the flour, 1/2 cup at a time, to make a soft dough.
3) For this rough, peasant-type bread, knead just enough to mix... - 40.7884
Quick Brown Bread
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Grease baking sheet.
Combine flours, baking powder, baking soda and salt in large bowl of electric mixer.
Beat on medium speed until evenly mixed, stopping to scrape down sides of bowl.
Stir in molasses and enough buttermilk to make... - 40.1193
Amy's Whole Wheat Quick French Bread
1) The oven is preheated to 400 degrees C.
2) The cookie sheet is greased and kept aside.
3) Flour is mixed with a little salt, with the help of a food processor.
4) Honey and yeast are dissolved in water and allowed to rest for about... - 37.9709
Quick Wheatmeal Loaves
1) Preheat oven very hot to 450°F, 230°C or Gas No. 8
2) ) In a large mixing basin sift flour and salt.
3) Cut in fat and rub into the mixture keeping a hollow at the centre.
4) In a bowl blend fresh yeast with warm water.
5) Dried... - 42.6059
Combine flour, baking powder, sugar, salt, mace, cardamom, and almonds.
Cut in butter with a pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Blend cottage cheese, egg, vanilla, almond extract, rum, currants, raisins, and lemon peel; stir into flour... - 46.9007
Quick Butter Croissants
In a bowl, let yeast soften in water.
Add milk, salt, sugar, egg and 1 cup of the flour.
Beat to make a smooth batter; blend in melted butter; set aside.
In a large bowl, cut the 1 cup firm butter into remaining 4 cups flour until butter particles are the... - 46.2234
In a mixing bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water.
Add the oil, sugar, salt, 4 eggs and 4 cups of flour.
Beat until smooth.
Stir in enough remaining flour to form a firm dough.
Turn onto a floured surface; knead until smooth and elastic, about 6-8 minutes.
Place... - 45.7404
Quick Sweet Potato Biscuits
Prepare the biscuit mix according to package directions, adding the shortening and sugar.
Prepare instant sweet potatoes according to package directions and stir into the biscuit mixture.
Knead on a floured surface, then cut with a biscuit cutter.
Place on a... - 25.9655
Mix the biscuit mix and yeast in a bowl.
Add the water and sugar and mix well.
Let rise for 15 minutes.
Knead on a floured surface, then roll out 1/2 inch thick.
Cut with a biscuit cutter and place on a greased baking sheet.
Let rise for 15 minutes.
Brush... - 31.886
Quick Whole Wheat Rolls
Quick Whole Wheat Rolls is a delicious side dish recipe that you would love to prepare on a get together. Try this Quick Whole Wheat Rolls; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this! - 36.5365
Quick Company Rolls
Scald milk, add sugar, salt and stir.
Cool to lukewarm.
Dissolve yeast thoroughly in water and add.
Add 2 1/2 cups flour and beat smooth.
Beat egg and add.
Add § cup of shortening and flour to make stiff dough.
Knead on lightly floured board until... - 40.6383
Quick And Easy Yeast Rolls
1) In a 2 1/2-quart bowl dissolve yeast in water.
2) Grease square 9-inch pan.
3) Preheat oven hot to 425Â°.
4) Mix sugar, oil, salt and egg.
5) Mix to dissolve sugar and salt.
6) Add 1-cup flour and stir until smooth.
7) Warp with a... - 41.1361
Quick Whole Meal Rolls For Two
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F
2) In a small, bowl combine together yeast, half of the sugar and 1/2 pint of water
3) Stir the yeast mixture until well mixed and leave in a warm place to froth.
4) In a bowl, place both the flours with the... - 39.7398
In large bowl, combine whole wheat flour, 1 cup (250 mL) of the all-purpose flour, sugar, yeast and salt.
Heat milk and butter until hot (125 to 130Ã‚Â°F/52 to 54Ã‚Â°C).
Stir into flour mixture, along with egg, beating well with wooden spoon.
Mix in... - 36.9752
Quick Hot Rolls
1. Dissolve yeast in warm water.
2. In a saucepan, heat milk to lukewarm and add oil, honey, salt and stir well.
3. In a large basin, combine whole-wheat flour, yeast, milk and eggs.
4. Beat well until well blended.
5. Cover basin and... - 45.9002
Quick Fruit Buns
Prepare the hot roll mix according to package directions, adding butter, raisins, fruits and peels, sugar and spices to flour mixture and mix well.
Cover with a damp cloth and let rise in a warm place for about 1 hour or until doubled in bulk.
Turn out on a... - 39.214
Quick Onion Bagels
"How-to" video recipe guide for making fast onion bagels. No more waiting 12-24 hours with this easy to follow recipe to churn out a stack of fresh bagels in 2 hours or less! - 130.477
Herb Scones is flavored quick bread, Herb Scones can be served with appetizer. Herb Scones gets its rich flavor from herbs mixed with flour. - 37.1238
Holiday Onion Bread
Prepare roll mix according to directions, adding soup mix with the flour.
Let dough rise, knead on floury surface until smooth.
Divide in thirds, shaping in three 12-inch smooth, rounded lengths.
Braid, sealing ends, and place on greased cookie sheet.
Brush... - 25.8971
Old Fashioned Wheat Batter Bread
Preheat oven to 375° F.
Generously grease a 7-inch round cake pan.
In bowl, combine white flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
Cut in butter until like coarse cornmeal.
Add whole wheat flour and buttermilk; mix.
Knead on lightly floured board... - 41.2024
Short Time Method White Bread
Cream the yeast with 2 tablespoons (3T) of the water.
Dissolve the ascorbic acid in the yeast liquid.
Sift the flour and salt into a warmed bowl and rub in the lard.
Make a well in the centre and pour in the yeast liquid and remaining water.
Work to a stiff... - 39.6257
Stone Milled Flour Bread
1. In a small bowl combine ingredients:
Allow to stand for 10 minutes.
2. In a large bowl combine ingredients:
3. Stir and cool till lukewarm.
4. Combine the two mixtures, then stir in 5 cups stone-milled flour.
5. Gradually work in 4 1/2-5 c. white flour.
6.... - 44.8077
Rich Batter Bread
Dissolve yeast in water in a large mixer bowl; blend in ginger and 1 tablespoon of the sugar.
Let stand in a warm place until mixture is bubbly, about 15 minutes.
Stir in the remaining 2 tablespoons sugar and the milk, salt, and salad oil.
With mixer on low... - 43.6556
1. Combine 1 cup flour, the sugar, salt, and yeast in a large bowl. Stir in the bran.
2. Combine the milk, water, honey, and butter in a saucepan and heat until warm, 120 to 130 degrees. Pour into the dry ingredients and beat at medium speed with an electric... - 41.9147
Grandma's Oatmeal Bread
1. Preheat the oven to 375°
2. Grease two 9x5x3-inch loaf pans and then coat the pre-greased pans with about 2 tablespoons rolled oats each.
3. In a large mixer bowl, pour in the 2 1/2 cups of the flour, the oats, and yeast and mix... - 46.6585
Rye And Caraway Bread
1. Combine the flours, yeast, salt and caraway seeds in the bowl of a food mixer and make a well in the centre. Add the water and molasses and set the mixer to low. Work the ingredients together to form a soft dough. Increase the speed to high and knead the... - 35.6962
Raisin Soda Bread
If you find your bread bin bare and need some kind of bread to serve with dinner but don’t have time to make yeast bread, pull out this recipe of Irish Soda Bread. It takes no time at all to mix the dough by hand in a bowl and this loaf only requires... - 104.992
1. Sift 500 g (1 lb) of the flour into the bowl of a food mixer and stir in the yeast and salt. Add the water and oil and, with the mixer set on low, work the ingredients together to form a soft dough. Increase the speed to high and knead for 8-10 minutes... - 32.5074
Italian Bread Sticks
Italian Bread Sticks has a Sharp taste. The flour and egg white gives the Italian Bread Sticks Juicy taste. - 39.7161
1) In a heavy skillet, melt 3 tablespoons of butter and mix in bread cubes when the foam subsides.
2) Stir them well in the butter until browned on all sides and then keep aside.
3) In the skillet, melt rest of the butter and sautÃ© onions in it for... - 42.0565
Mix together 1/2 cup lukewarm water & sugar till the sugar is dissolved.
Sprinkle the yeast on top.
Mix the yeast into the warm sugar water mixture.
Cover & keep in a warm place undisturbed, allowing it to dissolve.
After 5 or 10 minutes, the yeast should... - 40.0139
Sweet Potato Bread
1. Mix the white flour, yeast, and salt together.
2. Heat the milk, water, and sweet potato until very warm.
3. Add to the dry ingredients and beat with electric mixer at medium speed for 2 minutes.
4. Stir in the oil and wheat germ, then add enough whole... - 45.3332
Mix the sugar, yeast and milk to a paste.
Set aside in a warm place for 15 minutes or until the mixture is frothy.
Sift the flour and salt into a large, warmed bowl.
Add the yeast mixture and tepid water and mix to a smooth dough.
Knead for about 5 minutes or... - 36.8478
Irish Soda Bread
Combine flour, soda, baking powder, salt, and sugar in a large bowl; cut in shortening until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Add caraway seeds, if desired.
Gradually add buttermilk.
Turn dough out onto a floured surface and knead lightly.
Shape into a... - 41.089
Christmas Fruit Loaf
Prepare hot roll mix as directed, but blend in fruit, nuts and lemon rind with the flour mixture.
Let rise until double in bulk.
Turn out on floured surface and knead for 1 minute.
Shape in loaf and transfer to greased 9 x 5-inch loaf pan.
Let rise... - 30.6527
Rosemary And Olive Oil Focaccia
1. Combine the flour, yeast, rosemary and salt into the bowl of a food mixer and add the water and oil. Set the mixer to low and work the ingredients together to form a soft dough. Increase the speed to high and knead the dough for 8-10 minutes until smooth... - 33.3718
Sixty Minute Rolls
In a large bowl thoroughly mix 1 1/2 cups flour, sugar, salt, and undissolved Fleischmann's Active Dry Yeast.
Combine milk, water and Fleischmann's Margarine in a saucepan.
Heat over low heat until liquids are very warm (120-130°F.).
Margarine does not need... - 40.815
Triangular shaped dough, encased with ghee and cooked on a flat griddle. The inner layering of ghee aids in giving texture and flavour to the parantha. I have made a basic dough...but you can variate by adding flavourings like dried fenugreek leaves, cumin... - 42.0915
How many of you loved that puffed bread available in most of the Indian restaurants? If you want to reproduce this at home, then you must watch this video. Watching the pooris to puff up while frying, is something everyone enjoys. These are going to be real... - 116.307
Place biscuit mix in large bowl and cut yams and butter into it.
Add a pinch of cinnamon if desired.
Knead on floured board until dough is not sticky.
(Knead in additional biscuit mix, if necessary.) Pat out to 1/2-inch thickness and cut into... - 32.2226
Parker House Rolls
To light sponge add additional ingredients except butter.
Knead on a floured board until elastic.
Let rise, about 1 hr.
When double in bulk, roll out 1/4 inch thick, cut with 2 inch biscuit cutter.
Make a crease through each with dull side of knife.
Brush... - 35.6269
Herb And Olive Grissini
Aromatic...crunchy Olive Bread sticks..perfect accompaniment to any soup....but fret not..If soup is not simmering in your soup pot, have these delectable bread sticks with a dip of your choice. - 45.5619
Indian Chapati is a staple of every north Indian household. This flat bread made from wheat flour is not easy to make the first time, but when you get the hang of it, you will love to make it again and again. The soft texture will linger in your mouth all the... - 113.942
1. Into a large microwaveable bowl, sieve the flour and salt.
2. In a measuring jar, warm the milk in the microwave to lukewarm and dissolve the yeast and sugar in it. Leave aside for 10 minutes to activate the yeast.
3. Place the bowl... - 46.5994
Caramel Pecan Rolls
1. Preheat the oven to 425°
2. In a large mixer bowl, combine 2 1/2 cups of the flour and the yeast and mix well
3. In a large saucepan, heat the water, milk and 2 tablespoons granulated sugar, the salt, and Crisco just until warm. Stir... - 46.6812
Classic Indian Roti
All of you, who are searching for the easiest recipe of roti or Indian flat bread - here is the one. Roti - the versatile Indian flat bread, is quite easy to prepare at home, only needs few days of practice. Once you develop the skill, it becomes easy to... - 105.541
Chapati ( Paratha ) Making Made Easier
Parathas are north India's favorite flat bread and can be eaten for breakfast, lunch or dinner, either stuffed on their own or plain as an accompaniment to a curry or gravy. The toughest part of making them is the rolling out of the dough with often sticks to... - 86.5603
English Tea Scones
In a mixing bowl, combine flour, salt, and soda.
With pastry blender, or fork, or fingertips, work in butter.
Add honey and raisins or currants.
Mix well.Beat egg, add buttermilk, sour cream, or yogurt, then add to dough.
Gather dough into ball, place on... - 38.3615
Stir the milk, oil and salt with the cheese.
Mix the flour with the baking powder and stir or knead into the cheese.
Finely dice the feta and ham.
Pluck the leaves from the fresh thyme and rub the dried thyme.
Mix with the cheese and ham and season with the... - 47.8144
Puri is my all time favorite breakfast bread as it goes well with any curry or jams. This video shows you how to make perfect puri step by step. So, go ahead and surprise your family with a wholesome breakfast - 111.379
Crusty Water Rolls
1. Preheat the oven to 450°
2. In the large mixer bowl, tip in the 1 1/4 cups of the flour and the yeast.
3. Heat the water, sugar and the Crisco till the Crisco starts to melt. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix... - 43.2213
Cinnamon Swirl Loaf
1. Preheat the oven to 375°
2. Grease two 9x5x3-inch loaf pans and set them aside till required
3. In a large mixer bowl of an electric mixer, tip in the 3 1/2 cups of the flour and the yeast and run the mixer to combine the flour... - 46.595
Chapati is a staple in much of India and Pakistan, and also in other parts of SE Asia and Africa as well. It is often made fresh for each meal and even children learn to make this basic and easy bread. Often, the finished chapatis are brushed with ghee... - 42.2697