- » Knackwurst
Enjoy our collection of knackwurst recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for knackwurst recipes.
Knockwurst In Beer
For marinade, in a 2-cup measure combine beer, brown sugar, soy sauce, mustard, chili powder, garlic, and hot pepper sauce.
Cut deep diagonal slits 1 inch apart in each sausage link, cutting to but not through the opposite side.
Place sausages in a shallow... - 42.0038
Knockwurst In Beer
Knockwurst In Beer is an irresistible mouth-watering recipe. Try this easy to prepare Knockwurst In Beer, you will love to serve to your loved ones. - 22.679
Knockwurst In Beer
1. Simmer the knockwurst in the beer very slowly fifteen minutes. Remove to a heated shallow baking dish.
2. Reduce the beer to one-third cup, by rapid boiling, and stir in the vinegar and sugar. Pour over the knockwurst and broil briefly, turning to brown on... - 21.623
You May Also Like!
Spicy Knackwurst And Vegetables
1. In 12-inch skillet over medium heat, in hot salad oil, cook knackwurst and onion, stirring occasionally, until knackwurst is browned and onion is tender.
2. Meanwhile, prepare green beans as label directs. Drain.
3. To skillet with knackwurst, add garbanzo... - 25.8615
Knackwurst With Sweet And Sour Cabbage
1. In 12-inch skillet over medium-low heat, melt 2 tablespoons butter or margarine (1/4 stick); add apple chunks, cinnamon, and 2 tea spoons brown sugar; cook until apple is tender, stirring occasionally. Remove apple mixture to small bowl; set aside.
2. In... - 28.4029
Scalloped Greens And Knackwurst
In a large saucepan cook greens, covered, in a small amount of simmering water for 3 minutes; drain well.
Meanwhile, cut a few slices from knackwurst for a garnish; set aside.
Halve the remaining sausage lengthwise; cut into thin slices.
In a... - 40.0798
Knackwurst And Lentil Casserole
Put the lentils, stock, salt to taste, the skinned, whole onion and bouquet garni in a saucepan.
Bring to the boil, then simmer for 1 hour or until the lentils are tender.
Drain the lentils, reserving any cooking liquid.
Discard the onion and bouquet... - 44.205
Tangy Knackwurst Buns
About 50 minutes before serving: Preheat broiler if manufacturer directs.
In saucepan over medium heat, heat sauerkraut 20 minutes.
Place knackwurst in saucepan, with water to cover.
Simmer, covered, over medium heat, 5 to 8 minutes; remove from water.
Slit... - 40.4939
Knackwurst With Sauerkraut
Knackwurst With Sauerkraut ! Isn't your mouth already watering. This delicious sausage preparation boasts a wonderful flavor! Try this wonderful Knackwurst With Sauerkraut recipe! - 31.5827
1. Combine onion and butter in small glass dish.
2. Microwave for 4 to 5 minutes on HIGH, or until tender. Stir in caraway and mustard.
3. Preheat microwave browning grill for 8 minutes on HIGH. Arrange sausages on preheated grill.
4. Microwave for 3 minutes... - 25.7111
White Beans With Knackwurst
Soak beans overnight hi cold water.
Next morning soak prunes in 1 1/2 cups water for 1 hour, then simmer until prunes are tender.
Cool and save the liquid.
Pit the prunes and set aside.
Add salt to the beans and bring to a boil.
Cover and simmer about 1... - 41.5856
Lentil Soup With Knackwurst
In a 3 1/2-quart or larger electric slow cooker, combine lentils, onions, carrots, bell pepper, garlic, chile, rosemary, pepper, broth, and water.
Cover and cook at low setting until lentils are very tender when mashed with a fork (7 1/2 to 8 hours).
Remove 2... - 39.7784
1. Heat a medium-size frying pan with butter or margarine. Saute onion until golden.
2. Take the pan away from heat; mix in sugar, mustard, cloves, honey and vinegar.
3. Dip knackwursts with sauce in pan, line them in a single layer.
4. Cover the lid... - 39.5536
German Lentil Stew With Knackwurst
1) In a 6 quarts pressure cooker, add the lentils, ham bone pieces, ham hocks, cloves studded onion, bay leaf, coriander and garlic.
2) Then pour in the chicken bouillon and wine, place the lid, bring the pressure up to 15 pounds and cook for 20... - 46.0983