- » Kiwi Strawberry Grape Juice
Kiwi Strawberry Grape Juice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Kiwi Strawberry Grape Juice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Kiwi Strawberry Grape Juice recipes.
Cottage Cheese-fruit Salad
1. Combine scallions and cottage cheese.
2. Peel and slice bananas.Sprinkle with lemon juice.
3. Toss together bananas, pineapple, strawberries, kiwi, and grapes.
4. Serve fruit in bowl or individual cups topped with the cottage cheese mixture. - 35.5599
Champagne Fruit Salad
Peel and chop fruit into chunky pieces of uniform size.
Combine lemon juice, water and sugar in pan, stir over heat until sugar is dissolved, bring to boil, remove from heat.
Cool to room temperature, pour over fruit salad.
Top with chilled champagne just... - 36.1307
Fresh Fruit Salad
A very healthy fruit salad what will make you want more... - 32.6495
Mandy's Marinated Fruit Bowl
In small bowl combine dressing ingredients and set aside.
In a large mixing bowl combine fruit.
Pour dressing over fruit and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
Before serving, garnish with mint leaves if desired. - 32.6084
Fruit With Lemon Fluff
In a small mixer bowl beat the egg, shredded lemon peel, and lemon juice with an electric mixer on high speed about 2 minutes or till foamy and well combined.
Gradually beat in sugar till dissolved.
Fold the lemon mixture into the thawed dessert... - 32.9047
Fresh Fruit Salad
1. Prepare the fruit. Use a gadget to plunge pits of cherries.
2. Mix the fruits except bananas with almond extracts and juice.
3. Toss very gently.
4. Cover the bowl and refrigerate for 60 minutes so that the flavors are well blend.
5. Serve... - 45.1989
Sparkling Jewels Fruit Soup
1. Prepare fruit. Place fruit in a large bowl and mix gently with lemon juice. (At this point, you may cover and refrigerate for up to 2 hours.)
2. In a small pan, bring grape juice and ginger to a boil over high heat. Stir in liqueur; pour over fruit. Ladle... - 29.264
Feisty Fruit Dip
Bring on the cheer of Friendship Day to the table with this gorgeous fruity dip. In this video, Betty exhibits how to whomp up a light and luscious fruit dip that is truly sumptuous. Stream the entire recipe to know how good this fruity treat really is. - 89.4509
Rice Pudding With Fresh Fruit
In saucepan over high heat, combine milk, rice, sugar, and salt and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to medium and cook, uncovered, 20 minutes or until rice is tender, stirring frequently.
In small bowl, beat eggs slightly with a fork; stir in small amount of hot... - 43.239
Glazed Cheesecake With Fruit
To make crust: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Coat a 9- or 10-inch springform pan with nonstick cooking spray.
In a medium-sized bowl, stir together crumbs, cereal and oil.
Press into the bottom of the prepared pan and set aside.
To make filling: Put the... - 41.792
Chilled Fruit Soup Ideas
Blending cold fruit with juice makes a delicious soup-like treat sure to cool the whole family off. Experiment with these suggestions: - 46.4115
1) Into a food processor or large bowl, sift together the flour, salt and sugar.
2) Cut in the butter till it is pea-sized.
3) To the mixture, add the lemon peel, egg white and yolk. Mix well to form a smooth ball.
4) Flatten the dough and form... - 46.2601
In a mixing bowl combine flour, the 1 tablespoon sugar, and 1/8 teaspoon salt.
Cut in butter and shortening till pieces are the size of small peas.
Make a well in the center.
Combine the egg yolk and 2 tablespoons cold water.
Add to flour mixture.
Using a... - 42.4948
Roast Capon With Tarragon
1 Preheat the oven to 400F.
2 Wash the capon thoroughly, under cold water.
3 Pat dry, inside and out, with paper towels.
4 In a bowl, mix 1 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
5 Sprinkle the mixture inside the Capon.
6 ... - 45.8274