- » Kiwi Jelly
Kiwi Jelly Recipes
Enjoy our collection of kiwi jelly recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for kiwi jelly recipes.
Fresh Papaya And Kiwi Tart
Spread Apricot Preserves over inner surface of cooled tart shell.
Place Apple Jelly in a small saucepan and heat over low heat, stirring often, until it melts.
Peel and slice kiwi into rounds.
Reserve 3 whole rounds, and slice the others into half... - 34.6789
Kiwi Lime Layer Pie
In saucepan combine sugar, flour, and salt; stir in milk.
Cook and stir till bubbly.
Cook and stir 2 minutes more.
Stir 1 cup of the hot mixture into eggs.
Return all to saucepan.
Cook and stir till bubbly; cook and stir 2 minutes more.
Remove from heat.
Stir... - 42.8382
Minute Fruit Tarts
Preheat oven to 400 °F (205 °C).
Roll out and trim dough.
Line 8 tart molds.
Bake in oven 15 minutes or so.
Prepare instant pudding following package instructions.
Divide among crusts.
Cover with peeled mandarin oranges without their pith, sliced pears,... - 37.1751
Apple Berry Salsa With Cinnamon Tortilla Chips
Apple berry salsa makes a wonderful appetizer and side dish. Watch this excellent video that shares an interesting recipe for a fruit salsa with cinnamon tortilla chips. The video also displays some great chopping and peeling techniques. Take a look as it... - 105.117
Sift together the flour and the salt.
Rub in the butter until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
Add the sugar and bind everything with the water and egg yolk to form a soft dough.
Turn onto a floured surface and knead gently.
Use the pastry to line 12... - 42.4606
Apple Berry Salsa With Cinnamon Crisps
Preheat oven to 475°F.
Brush tortillas with water, using Pastry Brush.
Combine granulated sugar and cinnamon in Flour/Sugar Shaker; sprinkle over tortillas.
Using Kitchen Cutters, cut each tortilla into 8 wedges and place on 15-inch Round Baking Stone.
Bake... - 42.1465
Fruit Topped Vanilla Cream Pie
Combine sugar, cornstarch, and salt in a heavy saucepan.
Combine milk and egg yolks; gradually stir into sugar mixture.
Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens and boils.
Cook 1 minute, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat; stir in... - 39.2674
Fresh Fruit Tart
1. Preheat oven to 425°F
2. Take a bowl and mix together flours, oats, and spices. Stir in margarine and vegetable shortening. 3. Use a pastry blender or 2 knives to cut the mixture and form coarse crumbs.
4. Stir in milk to make the... - 43.5403
Almond Fruit Tart
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
Making the pastry
2. Using a food processor, pulse pastry ingredients with 3 tablespoons water, 6 times, for 30 seconds or until smooth. Add 1 to 2 tablespoon more water, if dough is dry.
3. Shape the dough... - 45.013
PEAR AND POMEGRANATE SOUP:
1. Poach pears in pomegranate cranberry drink.
2. Use half of the liquid to make jelly.
3. In a serving bowl place the jelly, lay the poached pears and spoon the cooked juice around.
4. Spoon over some cream and... - 105.659
Molded Noodle Jello
Noodle jello mold is so loved by kids. Serve it for your kid’s birthday party and the plate would be empty in no time. Push through some healthy fruits along with the mold and the kids will eat them too. Let alone kids, the entire family would like to enjoy... - 100.04
How To Make A Strawberry Tart
All those who like to prepare all the ingredients at home and have fun with the recipe, strawberry tart is right recipe. This recipe needs tart shell, pastry cream all that can be made at home. Watch the video for the complete recipe and take clues to make... - 110.059
Open Face Fruit Tart
Roll puff pastry dough to 1/8-inch thickness; trim edges to form a 13- x 8-inch rectangle.
Place dough on a waxed paper-lined baking sheet.
Chill 15 minutes.
Cut a 3/4-inch strip from each side of pastry.
Brush strips with egg, and lay them, egg side down, on... - 36.3063
Fruit Topped Vanilla Cream Pie
1. In a heavy saucepan add sugar, cornstarch, and salt and mix.
2. Stir in milk and egg yolks. Mix well.
3. Blend into sugar mixture.
4. Cook and stir over medium heat until boiling and thick.
5. Cook and stir for 1 minute.
6. Take off from heat.
7.... - 48.9207
Strawberry Almond Battenberff Cake
Grease and line a 7-inch square cake pan.
Divide the pan by placing a piece of folded greaseproof paper down the center.
Preheat the oven to 350°.
In a mixing bowl cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
Add the eggs and flour, and mix... - 42.749
Lemon Roll With Berries Or Fresh Fruit
Lemon Filling: In small saucepan, combine cornstarch with sugar: whisk in lemon rind, juice and water.
Bring to boil over medium heat, stirring constantly, and cook for 2 minutes or until thickened and smooth.
Blend a little of the hot mixture into egg yolk;... - 44.6845
Open Face Fruit Tart
1) Onto a floured board, roll out the puff pastry to 1/8 inch thickness
2) Cut the edges to form a 13 x 8 inch rectangle shape
3) Onto a baking sheet, lined with wax paper, place the dough to fit
4) Place in the refrigerator to chill for 15 minutes
5)... - 46.5974
Fruity Custard Tart
Fruit tarts are an elegant dessert! it’s a crispy cookies crust, filled with some pastry cream and fruits layered! See the video on how to get the custard and the fruits layered to make this beautiful tart! - 119.168
Chilled Fruit Soup Ideas
Blending cold fruit with juice makes a delicious soup-like treat sure to cool the whole family off. Experiment with these suggestions: - 44.9734