- » Kiwi Grape
Kiwi Grape Recipes
Enjoy our collection of kiwi grape recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for kiwi grape recipes.
Kiwi Fruit Salad
1. Peel the kiwi fruit and cut into thin slices; arrange these, overlapping, around the edges of 4 small plates.
2. Skin the green grapes and halve the black ones.
3. Arrange the black grapes in the centre of each plate-place a whole green grape in the centre... - 22.5836
Juice all the ingredients together and serve poured over ice.
If liked, decorate with celery slices. - 26.8511
ln a large bowl combine honeydew melon, grapes, and pear.
Peel and thinly slice 2 of the kiwifruits.
Gently stir kiwi slices into melon mixture.
Cover and chill until ready to serve.
For syrup, peel and cut up the remaining kiwi.
In a blender container... - 38.9757
Melon & Kiwi Salad
1. Remove the seeds from the melon, cut it into 4 slices, and carefully cut away the skin. Cut the flesh into cubes and put into a bowl.
2. Peel the kiwifruit and cut across into slices. Add to the melon with the white grapes.
3. Remove the seeds from the... - 37.1564
1. Divide half the grapes equally between 6-8 tall stemmed dessert glasses, then cover with half the crushed macaroons. Place the rest of the grapes on top and finish with a layer of the remaining macaroons.
2. In a clean, dry, large bowl, whisk the egg... - 32.6982
Ruby Red Granita
1 Lightly grease a decorative 8-cup mold with oil.
2 In a large bowl, mix together honey and grape juice.
3 Stir in water and extract, mixing well.
4 In a large metal pan, transfer the mixture and freeze until ice crystals begin... - 34.2803
Anytime Fruit Salad
In small bowl, blend oil, lime juice, sugar, pepper and pepper sauce; set aside.
In large bowl, combine apple, bell pepper, kiwi, grapes and walnuts.
Add lime dressing; toss.
Toss with Cheddar cheese. - 27.3704
Stir yogurt until creamy in a medium bowl.
Blend in macaroon pieces.
Chill several hours.
Slice top off pineapple, about 1 inch below bottom of leaves; hollow out center, reserving shell.
Cut pineapple fruit into chunks; remove core.
Fill shell with yogurt... - 27.9554
Green Green Fruit Salad
Cut kiwifruit in half lengthwise, and thinly slice.
Combine kiwi fruit, grapes, pear - 26.535
Saint Paddy S Fruit Platter
1. Peel the kiwis, and slice them into /4-inch slices. Remove the seeds from the honeydew melon half, and cut the half into 2 pieces. Peel each piece, and slice it into wedges.
2. Arrange the kiwi slices around the outer edges of a round 12-inch platter.... - 19.8359
Cottage Cheese-fruit Salad
1. Combine scallions and cottage cheese.
2. Peel and slice bananas.Sprinkle with lemon juice.
3. Toss together bananas, pineapple, strawberries, kiwi, and grapes.
4. Serve fruit in bowl or individual cups topped with the cottage cheese mixture. - 34.8715
White Sangria has a Superb taste.The White wine and Sugar gives the White Sangria Two Dimensional taste. - 28.0048
Curried Fruit Salad
For dressing, in a small mixing bowl stir together yogurt, honey or sugar, and curry powder.
Line 4 salad plates with lettuce leaves.
Arrange grapes, kiwi fruit, orange sections, and apple slices on lettuce; drizzle with dressing.
Sprinkle peanuts atop fruit... - 27.3287
Fruit Fondue With Hazelnut Dip
1. First prepare the fruit. Peel and segment the satsumas, removing as much of the white pith as possible. Quarter the kiwi fruits, wash the grapes and peel back the papery casing on the physalis.
2. Beat the soft cheese :with the yogurt, vanilla essence and... - 26.9578
Rice Pudding Crown
1. In a 2 quart microwave safe bowl mix the milk, sugar, cinnamon and salt and microwave for 5 minutes at full power.
2. Put the rice mix, cover the bowl with microwave safe plastic wrap with a few holes in it and cook for 3 minutes at full power.... - 40.5689
Cool Green Fruit Salad
1. Cut the melons in half and scoop out the seeds. Keeping the shells intact, scoop out the fruit with a melon bailer, or scoop it out with a spoon and cut into bite-size cubes. Set aside the melon shells.
2. Remove any stems from the grapes, and, if they are... - 32.3404
Honey Fruit Compote
Drain pineapple, reserving juice.
In a large bowl combine drained pineapple chunks, mandarin orange sections, grapes, and kiwi slices.
Set the fruit aside.
Add water, if necessary, to the reserved pineapple juice to make 1 cup liquid.
Combine pineapple juice... - 31.4285
Fresh Pineapple Slices With Rum
Cut top and bottom from pineapple.
Cut down sides to remove peel and eyes.
Cut pineapple into quarters.
If core is tough or pithy, remove.
Slice quarters into cubes.
In bowl, toss pineapple with brown sugar and rum; cover and let stand for 30 minutes or... - 28.7395
Sprinkle with 2 cups sugar and let set in refrigerator overnight.
Mix with 3 cans tropical fruit, 2 cans mandarin oranges, 2 apples (chopped), 2 bananas, 2 pomegranates, grapes, chopped pears, kiwi, fresh pineapple, marshmallows, etc.
Stir in 3 small cartons... - 16.7992
Feisty Fruit Dip
Bring on the cheer of Friendship Day to the table with this gorgeous fruity dip. In this video, Betty exhibits how to whomp up a light and luscious fruit dip that is truly sumptuous. Stream the entire recipe to know how good this fruity treat really is. - 91.1327
Fruit Tray With Honey Lemon Dressing
On a large serving platter, arrange in rows: cantaloupe, kiwi, pineapple, watermelon, orange, grapes, and honeydew, if you wish.
Prepare honey-lemon dressing and pass to spoon over individual servings. - 25.615
Poached Fish In Orange Pineapple Sauce
1) In a large nonstick skillet, over moderate heat, bring orange-pineapple juice, orange zest, mustard, and tarragon to a boil.
2) Add in fish steaks and poach, covered for about 10 minutes until the fish crumbles easily when tested with a fork.
3) To... - 41.7006
Mixed Fruit Sauce
For sauce, in a small saucepan combine undrained pineapple, orange juice, sugar, and cornstarch. Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly. Cook and stir for 2 minutes more. Remove from heat. Stir in liqueur, if desired, and the vanilla and lemon peel. Cover... - 31.0542
Chicken Stuffed Melon With Pomegranate
Cut each cantaloupe in half making zigzag cuts.
Scoop out and discard seeds.
With curved grape fruit knife remove melon fruit and cut into bite-size pieces; drain melon pieces and shells.
Mix melon pieces with chicken and spoon equal portions into empty... - 30.1607
Chilled Green Fruit Salad
Chilled Green Fruit Salad is an irresistible mouth-watering recipe. An easy to prepare recipe, the Chilled Green Fruit Salad is a dessert that you would surely love to try. - 32.2646
As close to serving as possible, place a third of the fruit in bottom of a parfait glass or goblet.
Top with 2 tablespoons yogurt, 1 tablespoon granola, a third of the fruit, remaining yogurt, and granola.
Arrange remaining fruit on top. - 21.0247
Scoop the flesh from the pineapples, leaving the skin intact. Dice the flesh and place in a dish. Add the peaches, kiwi fruit (Chinese gooseberries) and grapes.
Heat the orange liqueur, honey and orange juice for 2 minutes, stir well and pour it over the... - 25.9522
Fresh Fruit Salad
A very healthy fruit salad what will make you want more... - 34.3428
1 In a small bowl, add yogurt along with raspberry sauce.
2 Place in the refrigerator and chill.
3 Meanwhile, cut the strawberries into halves.
4 Peel the peaches, pit, and cut them into 16 pieces.
5 Peel and cut the kiwi into eight slices,... - 36.5202
Mandy's Marinated Fruit Bowl
In small bowl combine dressing ingredients and set aside.
In a large mixing bowl combine fruit.
Pour dressing over fruit and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
Before serving, garnish with mint leaves if desired. - 30.9857
Super Quick Fruit Dip
What better way to make the most of your fruity yields than blend them into exotic dips? Betty's flavorful yet quick fruit dip is sure to lease the palate. Loaded with just two ingredients and ready in minutes, you can't simply go wrong with this one dip.... - 87.5509
Fruit With Lemon Fluff
In a small mixer bowl beat the egg, shredded lemon peel, and lemon juice with an electric mixer on high speed about 2 minutes or till foamy and well combined.
Gradually beat in sugar till dissolved.
Fold the lemon mixture into the thawed dessert... - 32.3633
Champagne Fruit Salad
Peel and chop fruit into chunky pieces of uniform size.
Combine lemon juice, water and sugar in pan, stir over heat until sugar is dissolved, bring to boil, remove from heat.
Cool to room temperature, pour over fruit salad.
Top with chilled champagne just... - 33.7699
Fantasy Fruit Salad
My husband loved this Fantasy Fruit Salad . He said this Fantasy Fruit Salad had lots of taste and I agreed. You will too! - 29.3271
Strawberry Tart With Homemade Shell And Pastry Cream
All those who like to prepare all the ingredients at home and have fun with the recipe, strawberry tart is right recipe. This recipe needs tart shell, pastry cream all that can be made at home. Watch the video for the complete recipe and take clues to make... - 141
Chinese Fruit Salad
1. If no canned fruit with syrup is used, dissolve the rock candy in the water over gentle heat, then leave to cool.
2. Take a melon, slice off about 1" (2.5cm) off the top and scoop out the flesh, discarding the seeds.
3. Cut the flesh into... - 40.7732
Grilled Fruit Salad
Preheat grill to high.
Whisk yogurt, marmalade, vinegar, and salt together in a small bowl; cover and chill.
Grill pineapple until marks appear, 1 -2 minutes per side; cut into chunks.
Grill peach halves, cut side down, until marked, about 3 minutes; slice... - 44.0687
Frudites With Honey Dip
1. Place the yogurt in a dish, beat until smooth, then stir in the honey, leaving a little marbled effect.
2. Cut the fruits into wedges or bite-sized pieces or leave whole.
3. Arrange the fruits on a platter with the bowl of dip in the centre. Serve chilled. - 26.4933
Rainbow Fruit Kabobs
The idea is simple. Use fruit to make every color of the rainbow to make a kabob! Great after school healthy snack idea for kids. - 53.1508
Fruit & Yogurt Elbow Salad
Who knew fruit and pasta would make such terrific pairing? This unique, kid-friendly salad is a delicious choice for a Summer picnic. But, it also makes a fantastic breakfast. - 139.607
Summer Fruit Platter
Tropical selection: Top and tail pineapple.
With a sharp knife cut off skin, including all eyes.
Halve pineapple lengthwise.
Cut each half into 6 wedges then cut off core.
Halve and seed papaya and cut into 12 wedges.
Cut mango on each side of pit.
Set aside... - 39.1385
Orange Cream Fruit Salad
Cut each pineapple in half lengthwise.
Cut each half lengthwise into thirds.
Remove pineapple from shell leaving shell intact.
Cube pineapple; reserve shell for serving.
In large bowl combine cubed pineapple and all remaining salad ingredients; set aside.
In... - 45.5586
Fresh Fruit Pizza Dessert For Kids
When it comes to cooking for kids, the parents are usually spoilt for choice, as is the case with this pizza recipe. A real winner, this healthy, tasty pizza treat is a great way to treat your kids to the goodness of fresh fruits. In this video, Betty... - 121.801
Lemon Custard Pie
Combine lemon juice, lemon peel, water, agar flakes and sugar in a small saucepan. Set aside for 10 minutes to soften agar.
Meanwhile, place cornstarch in another small saucepan and gradually stir in cold milk. Bring to a low boil over medium heat, stirring... - 35.7389
Fresh Fruit Palettes
At least 4 hours before serving, make yogurt cheese.
To Prepare Fruit: Peel and core pineapple and slice horizontally into 3/8-inch rings.
Peel melon or papaya, cut in half, remove seeds and slice into 3/8-inch half-moon slices.
Peel kiwi and slice into... - 28.5548
Fresh Fruit Salad With Poppy Seed Dressing
1. In a large bowl or on a large platter (preferably a glass one), arrange all of the fruits in an attractive design. Drizzle the dressing over the top. Serve with hot Portland Popovers. - 33.0002
Green Fruit Salad With Mint And Lemon Syrup
1. To make the syrup, in a small heavy saucepan, combine the wine and honey and throw in the lemon peel.
2. Place pan on a medium low flame and heat, stirring until honey blends into the wine.
3. Simmer the syrup for 10 minutes until thickened and... - 46.6342
Fully Raw Edible Christmas Tree
Put on your tacky Christmas sweater, and lets have holiday fun making FullyRaw Edible Christmas Trees! Forget making unhealthy and fattening gingerbread houses! Bring this dish to the table that everyone will love! Share this recipe and spread the cheer of... - 0
1) Into a food processor or large bowl, sift together the flour, salt and sugar.
2) Cut in the butter till it is pea-sized.
3) To the mixture, add the lemon peel, egg white and yolk. Mix well to form a smooth ball.
4) Flatten the dough and form... - 44.6758
Cut cake into 2-inch-thick slices and cut slices into l-by-4-inch strips.
Spread preserves over one side of each strip.
Arrange half the cake, jam-side up, in the bottom of a 12-cup serving bowl.
Sprinkle with half the sherry.
Arrange half the fruit over the... - 30.4185
Rice Pudding With Fresh Fruit
In saucepan over high heat, combine milk, rice, sugar, and salt and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to medium and cook, uncovered, 20 minutes or until rice is tender, stirring frequently.
In small bowl, beat eggs slightly with a fork; stir in small amount of hot... - 40.7529
In a mixing bowl combine flour, the 1 tablespoon sugar, and 1/8 teaspoon salt.
Cut in butter and shortening till pieces are the size of small peas.
Make a well in the center.
Combine the egg yolk and 2 tablespoons cold water.
Add to flour mixture.
Using a... - 40.9914
Tropical Fresh Fruit Salad
Here's a great way to make your kids eat their fruits! This is an excellent video which shows how you can make a syrupy fresh fruit salad with tropical fruits like kiwi, grapes, banana, pineapple, apple, orange etc and serve it in a way that will simply... - 115.949
Open Face Fruit Tart
Roll puff pastry dough to 1/8-inch thickness; trim edges to form a 13- x 8-inch rectangle.
Place dough on a waxed paper-lined baking sheet.
Chill 15 minutes.
Cut a 3/4-inch strip from each side of pastry.
Brush strips with egg, and lay them, egg side down, on... - 35.0235
Lamb Chops With Vegetables And Fruits
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
Tie chops into neat rounds with kitchen twine.
Arrange each on a piece of foil and season to taste with salt and pepper.
Scatter fruits and vegetables around chops, dividing equally.
Sprinkle chopped mint and parsley over all.
Seal... - 34.7513
Sweet Fruit Pilau
1. Take a deep and large bowl, add rice, nuts and margarine, and without covering, cook, stirring 1 or 2 times for nuts to turn evenly brown, on High for about 3 minutes.
2. Add milk and sugar and stir till sugar dissolves. Add clove, cardamom, nutmeg,... - 40.8451
Open Face Fruit Tart
1) Onto a floured board, roll out the puff pastry to 1/8 inch thickness
2) Cut the edges to form a 13 x 8 inch rectangle shape
3) Onto a baking sheet, lined with wax paper, place the dough to fit
4) Place in the refrigerator to chill for 15 minutes
5)... - 46.2571
Orange-pistachio Torte With Ricotta And Fresh Fruit
To Make Cake: Preheat oven to 350°F.
Grease or spray two 8 1/2- or ID-inch layer cake pans.
Cut a circle of parchment or wax paper to fit the bottom and grease or spray the paper.
Using a sharp vegetable peeler, peel the orange zest, cutting off any white... - 44.0783
Roast Capon With Tarragon
1 Preheat the oven to 400F.
2 Wash the capon thoroughly, under cold water.
3 Pat dry, inside and out, with paper towels.
4 In a bowl, mix 1 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
5 Sprinkle the mixture inside the Capon.
6 ... - 45.2686
Caliente Fruit Salad
1. Cut grapes in half and place in a large bowl.
2. Add remaining ingredients to the bowl.
3. Mix all ingredients together. - 22.3273
Breakfast Fruit Platter
GETTING READY 1) Arrange all the fruits and a serving dish. MAKING 2) In a large... - 23.0279
Tropical Fruit Salad With Roasted Almonds
1. Prepare the fruit (try to save all the juices as you work): remove the flesh from the mangoes and discard the stones and skin. Cut the papayas in half and scoop out the seeds. Peel and cut the flesh into chunks. Deseed the guavas if desired and scoop out... - 36.1168
Fresh Fruit Gazpacho
1. In a medium serving bowl, put together all ingredients and mix well.
2. Cover the bowl and let it sit in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes for the flavors to blend.
3. Stir and serve. - 36.6595
Layered Fruit Salad
1. Prepare the Sour Cream Dressing: Combine the yogurt, sour cream, sugar, liqueur, orange rind and almond extract in a small bowl.
2. Assemble the Salad: Place the pineapple chunks in a 2-quart glass or crystal bowl. Arrange the strawberry halves, cut-side... - 34.9896
Sparkling Jewels Fruit Soup
1. Prepare fruit. Place fruit in a large bowl and mix gently with lemon juice. (At this point, you may cover and refrigerate for up to 2 hours.)
2. In a small pan, bring grape juice and ginger to a boil over high heat. Stir in liqueur; pour over fruit. Ladle... - 26.7704
Strawberry Compote Crepes
I got this Strawberry Compote Crepes recipe from my French grandfather. Strawberry Compote Crepes is delicious and different and that's why I keep making it. Yumm! - 24.3323
Pat cookie dough into an ungreased 15-inch pizza stone.
Bake at 375° for 10 to 12 minutes or until browned; cool.
Beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
Fold in whipped topping.
Spread over crust.
Arrange fruit on top.
In saucepan, combine the sugar,... - 44.9936
Chicken Pasta Salad With Fruit
Combine first 11 ingredients in large serving bowl and toss gently.
Mix mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, lemon juice and salt and white pepper in small bowl.
Pour over salad and toss again.
Refrigerate until ready to use. - 32.347
Fresh Fruit Salad
1. Prepare the fruit. Use a gadget to plunge pits of cherries.
2. Mix the fruits except bananas with almond extracts and juice.
3. Toss very gently.
4. Cover the bowl and refrigerate for 60 minutes so that the flavors are well blend.
5. Serve... - 45.1669
Glazed Cheesecake With Fruit
To make crust: Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Coat a 9- or 10-inch springform pan with nonstick cooking spray.
In a medium-sized bowl, stir together crumbs, cereal and oil.
Press into the bottom of the prepared pan and set aside.
To make filling: Put the... - 40.335
Wild Waldorf Salad
Rinse rice thoroughly under cold running water in a strainer.
Place rice, water, orange juice and salt in heavy bottomed 3 quart saucepan and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to simmer and cover loosely.
Cook 45 - 55 minutes or until rice is done and most of the... - 40.706
Constant Comment Champagne Punch With Frosted Fruit Mould
To Make Mold: Place tea bags in a heatproof bowl, pitcher, or nonal-uminum saucepan.
Pour boiling water over and steep until tea reaches room temperature.
Remove tea bags.
Pour enough tea into a 6-cup ring, tree, heart, or other shape mold to fill about two... - 40.1136
5 Quick American-style Breakfast Ideas
Begin Boxing Day with this deliciously 5 different breakfast ideas. Try these recipes for something interesting vegetarian meal. This simple breakfast idea uses just three readily available ingredients with different fruits to create a luscious French-style... - 145.284
Chilled Fruit Soup Ideas
Blending cold fruit with juice makes a delicious soup-like treat sure to cool the whole family off. Experiment with these suggestions: - 48.1402