- » Kiwi Dressing
Kiwi Dressing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of kiwi dressing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for kiwi dressing recipes.
Crispy Chinese Salad With Kiwi Vinaigrette
To Make Salad: Refrigerate radicchio, cabbage, romaine, and bean sprouts in a plastic bag or bowl.
(Greens may be refrigerated overnight.) To Make Vinaigrette: In a food processor with the metal blade, process ginger until minced, scraping sides of... - 37.8718
Kiwi Green Salad
Kiwi Green Salad is an amazingly delicious dressing recipe version. An easy to make salad recipe, you will simply find this recipe both mouth-watering and amazingly tempting. - 31.3181
Melon Tomato And Kiwi Vinaigrette
1) In a screw-top jar, prepare the dressing by putting all the ingredients dor dressing and shaking them well.
2) Cut the halves from melon and remove the seeds. ... - 48.1593
Grapefruit Kiwi And Watercress Salad
1) Peel the skin of grapefruits and discard pith. Cut lengthways in half and slice crosswise into 1/2-inch-thick semicircles. Keep aside.
2) Peel kiwi and slice through 1/2- to 1/4-inch-thick rounds. Keep aside.
3) Stir in walnut oil, vegetable... - 47.2741
Kiwi Lime Chicken Salad
I make this Kiwi Lime Chicken Salad often. I promise you will be surprised after you taste this Kiwi Lime Chicken Salad. You must try this! - 35.7985
ln a large bowl combine honeydew melon, grapes, and pear.
Peel and thinly slice 2 of the kiwifruits.
Gently stir kiwi slices into melon mixture.
Cover and chill until ready to serve.
For syrup, peel and cut up the remaining kiwi.
In a blender container... - 40.7323
Kiwi And Nut Salad
Tear lettuce into pieces.
Mix all ingredients together in salad bowl and toss with dressing.
Alternatively, dressing may be served separately.
Garnish with fine shreds of orange peel. - 29.7025
Kiwi Shrimp Salad
GETTING READY 1) Get ready with the utensils and the required ingredients. MAKING 2) In a large bowl, combine together the spinach, orange sections, shrimp and kiwi fruit.... - 32.9568
Strawberry Kiwi And Orange Salad
1. In a small nonreactive saucepan, combine the orange juice, lemon juice and sugar and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to low and simmer until reduced to 1 1/3 cups, about 10 minutes.
2. Dilute the arrowroot in 1 tablespoon of cold water. Stir into the... - 36.0902
Kiwi Strawberry Chicken
1) In a medium-sized bowl add in the strawberries, kiwis, cantaloupe and fresh tarragon. Mix well.
2) Cover and refrigerate the bowl for 2 hours.
3) In a saucepan, heat oil. Add in the shallots and saute till they become soft.
4) Add in the vinegar and... - 44.7126
Leah's Berry-poppy Seed Dressing
Leah's Berry-Poppy Seed Dressing is ideal for salads of red and green lettuce, oranges, avocado and kiwi. My family loves me even more when I make this Leah's Berry-Poppy Seed Dressing for them. Make it today! - 19.3297
Fruit Tray With Honey Lemon Dressing
On a large serving platter, arrange in rows: cantaloupe, kiwi, pineapple, watermelon, orange, grapes, and honeydew, if you wish.
Prepare honey-lemon dressing and pass to spoon over individual servings. - 26.8199
Fruit And Cheese Salad With Orange Dressing
Fruit and cheese salad with orange dressing is a lovely salad. Perfect for the summer, this fruit and cheese salad is made with cottage cheese and mixed fruits. Spiced with a hint of curry powder, it is dressed with orange juice. - 40.248
Fruit Salad With Poppy Seed Dressing
Prepare the Poppy Seed Dressing.
Divide the torn leaf lettuce among 4 salad plates.
Cut the pineapple slices in half.
Arrange the pineapple slices, strawberries, honeydew melon cubes, orange sections and kiwi fruit slices atop the lettuce.
If desired, brush... - 36.2067
Fresh Fruit Salad With Poppy Seed Dressing
1. In a large bowl or on a large platter (preferably a glass one), arrange all of the fruits in an attractive design. Drizzle the dressing over the top. Serve with hot Portland Popovers. - 32.4842
Tropical Fruit Salad With Fresh Mint Dressing
Cut pineapple in half lengthwise.
Scoop out pulp, leaving shells 1/4 to 1/2 inch thick; set aside.
Cut pineapple into bite-size pieces, discarding core.
Combine pineapple chunks, kiwi, banana, peaches, and strawberries; toss gently, and spoon into pineapple... - 26.1102
Tropical Fruit Salad With Fresh Mint Dressing
1) Cut pineapple in half lengthwise and scoop out pulp, leaving shells 1/4 to 1/2 inch thick. Keep aside.
2) Cut bite size pieces of pineapple and discard core.
3) In a large bowl, mix pineapple chunks, kiwi, banana, peaches, and strawberries and toss... - 48.3631
South Pacific Seafood Bowl
1. Pluck lettuce leaves from the head and core.
2. Wash them thoroughly.
3. Place them in a bowl of ice-chilled water for 30 minutes until ready to serve.
4. In a medium bowl, combine the mayonnaise, vinegar and anchovies.
5. Whisk... - 45.7861
This fruit salad is a mixed fruit salad prepared. Tossed together with added tang for flavor and strawberries or kiwifruit for garnish, this fruit salad tastes best when chilled. - 34.2829
Wild Rice Salad
1.Cook wild rice in a large pan of boiling water for 20-25 minutes or until grains burst.
Add white and brown rice during last 12 minutes of cooking.
Drain and set aside to cool.
2.Combine rice, mint, sunflower seeds, ginger, kiwi fruit and sultanas in a... - 42.3718
Red And Green Salad
Chop green onions and combine with spinach.
Cover and refrigerate overnight.
Before serving, add strawberries and kiwi.
Toss with dressing before serving - 23.0197
South Seas Fruit Pockets
Prepare Honey-Lemon Dressing.
Cut avocado in 1/2-inch cubes.
Toss avocado cubes in lemon juice until coated on all sides.
Cut papaya in half.
Scoop out seeds with a spoon; discard seeds.
Peel papaya halves.
Cut each half, crosswise, in 1/4-inch slices.
Cut... - 38.1981
Pepper And Pineapple Salad
Peel pineapple, cut into 2.5cm slices, cut each slice into wedges.
Peel and slice kiwi fruit.
Cut peppers into strips.
Combine pineapple, kiwi fruit and pepper, pour over Dressing and refrigerate 1 hour before serving.
Dressing: Combine all ingredients,... - 32.9386
Chicken Stuffed Melon With Pomegranate
Cut each cantaloupe in half making zigzag cuts.
Scoop out and discard seeds.
With curved grape fruit knife remove melon fruit and cut into bite-size pieces; drain melon pieces and shells.
Mix melon pieces with chicken and spoon equal portions into empty... - 32.4883
Polynesian Fruit Platter
Cut pineapple in half lengthwise, through the crown.
Remove fruit, leaving shells intact.
Core fruit and cut into chunks.
Combine pineapple chunks with kiwi, papaya, nuts, ginger root and enough dressing to moisten; mix lightly.
Spoon fruit mixture into... - 27.3763
Summer Fruit Salad
1. In a large bowl, mix honey with oil and lemon juice.
2. Add poppy seeds and curry powder as desired.
3. Keep honey dressing aside till used.
4. Peel the melon and slice it.
5. Divide into 4 equal potions.
6. Take 4 plates and arrange... - 43.003
Anytime Fruit Salad
In small bowl, blend oil, lime juice, sugar, pepper and pepper sauce; set aside.
In large bowl, combine apple, bell pepper, kiwi, grapes and walnuts.
Add lime dressing; toss.
Toss with Cheddar cheese. - 29.8515
Chicken And Fruit Toss
For dressing, in a small saucepan combine water, tangerine juice concentrate, lemon or lime juice, and cornstarch.
Cook and stir till thickened and bubbly.
Cook and stir for 2 minutes more.
Remove from heat.
Cover surface with waxed paper or clear plastic... - 44.6347
1 Peel and core pineapple, cut into 2.5 cm (1") cubes. Peel and quarter kiwi fruits. Core, but do not peel the apple; cut into 8 pieces, stone cherries. Thread fruits alternatively onto skewers.
2 Dressing: Combine all ingredients in small bowl. Beat well.
3... - 32.734
Curried Fruit Salad
For dressing, in a small mixing bowl stir together yogurt, honey or sugar, and curry powder.
Line 4 salad plates with lettuce leaves.
Arrange grapes, kiwi fruit, orange sections, and apple slices on lettuce; drizzle with dressing.
Sprinkle peanuts atop fruit... - 29.779
Exotic Fruit Platter
For dressing, blend cream cheese and preserves.
Stir in milk, lemon peel, and lemon juice.
Whip cream just till soft peaks form; fold into cream cheese mixture.
Cover and chill.
Line a platter with ti leaves or lettuce.
Arrange mango and kiwi fruit slices... - 36.9252
Fruit Chef's Salad
Place lettuce in a large salad bowl.
Quarter pear, core, and cut in thin wedges.
Arrange pear, kiwi fruit, carrot, cheese and ham in neat mounds over greens.
Pour mustard dressing over salad and mix lightly together.
Add salt and pepper to taste. - 28.849
Orange Cream Fruit Salad
Cut each pineapple in half lengthwise.
Cut each half lengthwise into thirds.
Remove pineapple from shell leaving shell intact.
Cube pineapple; reserve shell for serving.
In large bowl combine cubed pineapple and all remaining salad ingredients; set aside.
In... - 47.1203
Blue Cheese Mousse With Fruits Vinaigrettes
1) In a bowl, add the cheese, yogurt, mayonnaise and egg yolk, blend well; season with salt and pepper and stir in the dissolved gelatine.
2) Stiffly whisk the egg white, fold gently into the cheese mixture; pour in the mixture into a well greased... - 42.6361
Avocado And Fruit Salad
1. To make the dressing, mix the orange juice with the olive oil, salt and pepper to taste, the garlic and chopped mint.
2. Arrange the sliced avocado decoratively on 4 small plates with the orange segments, kiwi fruit slices and slivers of melon; arrange the... - 29.4465
Mandy's Marinated Fruit Bowl
In small bowl combine dressing ingredients and set aside.
In a large mixing bowl combine fruit.
Pour dressing over fruit and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
Before serving, garnish with mint leaves if desired. - 32.6084
Rainbow Fruit Bowl
1. Combine raspberries, blueberries, kiwis, mango, papaya, and mandarin oranges.
2. Combine orange juice, red wine vinegar, honey, and poppy seeds in a jar with a tight lid. Shake until blended.
3. Pour dressing over fruit salad. - 34.861
Composed Fruit Salad
Peel the bananas and cut them in half lengthwise.
Combine with the 1 tablespoon lemon juice and mix to coat.
Partially slice the strawberries lengthwise to create fans.
To compose the salads, mound the spinach on the top half of each of 4 plates.
Overlap kiwi... - 41.6871
Indonesian Style Fruit Salad
1. For the dressing, in a small bowl combine the jalapeno with 3 tablespoons of the lime juice and the honey; set aside.
2. Core but do not peel the apples and cut them into 1/2-inch cubes. Place them in a small bowl and toss with the remaining lime juice.
3.... - 38.0894
Layered Fruit Salad
1. Prepare the Sour Cream Dressing: Combine the yogurt, sour cream, sugar, liqueur, orange rind and almond extract in a small bowl.
2. Assemble the Salad: Place the pineapple chunks in a 2-quart glass or crystal bowl. Arrange the strawberry halves, cut-side... - 37.4831
Grilled Fruit Salad
Preheat grill to high.
Whisk yogurt, marmalade, vinegar, and salt together in a small bowl; cover and chill.
Grill pineapple until marks appear, 1 -2 minutes per side; cut into chunks.
Grill peach halves, cut side down, until marked, about 3 minutes; slice... - 44.9046
Spiced Fruit Salad
1) In a serving dish, place the jicama, cucumbers, papaya, pineapple, kiwis, apple and mango. Lightly toss.
2) In a food processor, place peanuts to chop coarsely. Add the chile peppers, brown sugar and tamarind liquid and process to prepare a thick,... - 44.8687
Wild Waldorf Salad
Rinse rice thoroughly under cold running water in a strainer.
Place rice, water, orange juice and salt in heavy bottomed 3 quart saucepan and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat to simmer and cover loosely.
Cook 45 - 55 minutes or until rice is done and most of the... - 42.1693
Tropical Fruit Salad
In a small bowl, mix the ginger and honey together well and then stir in the lime juice.
As you cut the fruit, place it in a large serving bowl, pour the dressing over it, and stir.
The lime juice will keep the fruit from discoloring.
This salad... - 43.0831