- » Kiss Cookie
Kiss Cookie Recipes
Hershey Kiss Cookies are baked cookies thatÂ can be served as a snack preparation. The main ingredients required for preparing these cookies are brown sugar, sugar, peanut butter, butter, egg, vanilla, baking soda, ... More »
These pretty looking Moon Beam Kisses are cookies that are so easy to make. In fact this Moon Beam Kisses is one among those no-flour cookies - so that gives you the reason to try out something different. - 30.1768
Peanut Butter-chocolate Kiss Cookies
Cream shortening and peanut butter, gradually add 1/2 cup sugar and brown sugar, beating until light and fluffy.
Add egg, milk, and vanilla, beat well.
Combine flour, soda, and salt, add to creamed mixture.
Roll dough into 1-inch balls, then roll in 1/4 cup... - 40.0577
Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies & Chocolate Snowball Cookies
Want an assortment of cookies this holiday season without the extra hours in the kitchen? No problem! Professional chef Cricket Azima for the Betty Crocker kitchens suggests hosting a cookie exchange with your family and friends so you only have to bake one... - 125.394
Beat the egg whites until foamy.
Gradually add the sugar, teaspoon by teaspoon, beating until the mixture forms stiff peaks.
Add the vinegar and fold in the dry coconut.
Drop by teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart onto a well-greased cookie sheet.
Bake in a 275°... - 29.1417
Chocolate Kiss Cookies
1) Heat the oven to 375°F.
2) In a mixing bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon and keep aside.
3) In another bowl, beat butter and sugars until light.
4) Stir in the eggs, vanilla, and almond extract.
5) Blend the... - 44.4864
Chocolate Chip Coffee Kisses
Chocolate Chip Coffee Kisses are something everybody will love, kids and adults alike. You can make these tiny kisses and serve your kids anytime. Although chocolate is not too good to be served too much but you can enjoy the homemade chocolate chip coffee... - 44.5644
Chocolate Meringue Kisses
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside.
2. In medium bowl, with electric mixer on medium speed, beat egg whites until frothy; add cream of tartar and salt. Beat on high speed until stiff; beat in sugar 1 tablespoon at a... - 25.2185
Secret Kiss Cookie
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit when ready to bake.
2. In a large bowl, using a electric mixer cream butter, sugar and vanilla until light and fluffy.
3. Gradually add flour and nuts; mix at low speed until well... - 44.652
Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a large bowl, beat peanut butter, brown sugar, and butter with an electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla until well blended.
2. Mix flour, baking soda, and salt and beat in until dough is... - 37.2344
Peanut Butter Kisses Cookies
Peanut Butter Kisses Cookies is the next level of scrumptious cookies. These are easy to bake and easy to eat. Watch and learn how to make these cookies from this video. Enjoy! - 110.171
Cocoa Kiss Cookies
Cream butter; gradually add sugar, beating at low speed of an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
Add vanilla, stirring well.
Add flour and cocoa, stirring well.
Stir in walnuts.
Chill dough 2 hours or until firm.
Wrap 1 tablespoon of dough around each... - 32.7598
Place the egg whites in a medium bowl.
Let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a small bowl, pour enough warm water over the currants to cover.
Let stand in the warm water until softened, then drain well.
Using an electric mixer, beat the... - 33.4064
In the top of a double boiler set over simmering water, beat egg whites with the sugar.
Use a rotary beater and beat the mixture until it is fairly stiff.
Remove' the top of double boiler from hot water and stir in nuts and citron.
Drop by level tablespoons... - 28.5774
Chocolate Almond Kiss Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a large bowl, beat butter and sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs and almond extract until well blended.
2. Beat in flour mixed with baking powder and salt until dough is smooth,... - 30.7435
Meringue Kiss Cookies
Beat egg whites (at room temperature) until foamy.
Gradually add sugar, beating until stiff peaks form.
Gently fold remaining ingredients into egg whites.
Drop by teaspoonfuls onto cookie sheets lined with brown paper.
Bake at 200Â° for 1 1/2 hours.
Cool... - 30.429
Kiss Me Cookies
In a small pan, combine honey, sugar, lemon peel, and butter; stir over medium heat until butter is melted.
Let cool to lukewarm.
In a large mixing bowl, beat eggs until foamy; stir in honey mixture.
In another bowl, stir together flour, baking soda, salt,... - 39.1646
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Butter and flour 2 baking sheets.
In a large bowl, beat egg whites and cream of tartar until foamy.
Beat in honey and almond extract until egg whites form stiff peaks.
Drop by table-spoonfuls onto prepared baking sheets.
Place 1 baking... - 32.7715
Unforgettable Kisses Cookie
Want a cookie that is as good as that unforgettable kiss? Yes, that is what chef Tawnya is calling these cookie, recipe for which is shown in the video, Unforgettable Kisses cookie. They are light, fluffy, soft and sweet as an unforgettable kiss. Like all... - 132.226
Beat 2 egg whites with dash salt till soft peaks form; gradually add 1 cup sugar, beating to stiff peaks.
Add 1/2 teaspoon vanilla.
Fold in 2 cups corn flakes, one 3 1/2 ounce can (1 1/4 cups) flaked coconut, and 1/2 CUP chopped walnuts.
Drop from teaspoon... - 21.3008
Add the salt to the egg whites and beat until foamy.
Gradually beat in the sugar and acesulfame-K.
Beat until the egg whites are stiff.
Fold in the vanilla extract and coconut.
Drop by teaspoonfuls onto cookie sheets coated with non-stick cooking spray.
Leave... - 34.2227
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Lightly spray 3 Mini-Muffin Pans with non-stick vegetable spray and set aside.
Cut dough into 9 thick slices, then cut each slice into 4 pieces, to make a total of 36 pieces.
Place a piece of dough in each greased cup of Mini-Muffin... - 36.4637
This Surprise Kisses may just take you by surprise. Well, it has all those ingredients you love to have in your cookies - chocolate, cream, nuts, vanilla, yet is so simple and easy to make. I will say, if you don't give this Surprise Kisses a try now, you may... - 38.7859
How To Make Betty's Meringue Kisses (christmas Cookies)
How to make Meringue Kisses ...A sweet addition to your holiday cookie collection are these tiny mouthfuls. Tinted a pale green, flavored with mint and dipped in chocolate, they add color and and texture to a cookie platter. Demonstrated by cooking teacher... - 116.317
Beat egg whites with a rotary or electric beater until they stand in peaks.
Beat in the sugar and vanilla a little at a time.
Stir in pecans.
Cover a cooky sheet with brown wrapping paper.
Drop the Kisses from a teaspoon onto the ungreased paper and bake in a... - 25.773
Italian Almond Kisses
Italian Almond Kisses is an amazingly easy baked dessert which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Try this delicious Italian Almond Kisses dish; I am sure you will get a huge fan following for this! - 37.1288
Condensed Milk Kisses
There is nothing like this Condensed Milk Kisses you can come up with on busy day.These milk cookies made out of condensed milk and coconut is flavored with vanilla. I pretty much serve these Condensed Milk Kisses on any occasion, specially as aftermeal... - 29.6046
Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
In a large mixer bowl, cream butter or margarine and peanut butter.
Gradually beat in 1/3 cup granulated sugar and the brown sugar until light and fluffy.
Add egg, milk and vanilla; mix well.
Combine flour, baking soda and... - 47.187
Meringue Kisses has a wonderful taste. Meringue Kisses gets its taste from eggs mixed with cream and sugar. Meringue Kisses is inspired by many bakeries worldwide. - 30.6321
Beat egg white until stiff, add salt and continue beating.
Add sifted sugar gradually beating between each addition.
Fold in pecans.
Drop from teaspoon onto ungreased heavy paper and bake 60 minutes at 250Â°F.
Cool slightly and remove from paper. - 26.5897
Chocolate Chip Cereal Kisses
Combine egg whites, cream of tartar, and salt in mixing bowl.
Beat until foamy throughout.
Add sugar, about 2 tablespoons at a time, beating after each addition until sugar is blended.
Then continue beating until mixture will stand in very stiff peaks.
Fold... - 36.3746
Chop the nuts very fine.
Peanuts or pecans are especially good.
Beat the egg whites until stiff but not dry.
Beat in the sugar, a little at a time.
Fold in the vanilla, salt and nuts.
Drop by teaspoons on ungreased letter paper.
Bake in a slow oven 275Â°F.... - 32.0299
Cut two 15 x 9-inch pieces of brown paper to fit two large cookie sheets.
Beat egg whites on high speed of electric mixer until soft peaks form.
Gradually add sugar and continue beating on high speed.
Add vanilla extract and mix well.
Stir in chopped dates... - 28.2879
Chocolate-kiss Peanut-butter Cookies
Preheat oven to 375F.
Sift flour with baking soda and salt.
In large bowl, with electric mixer at medium speed, beat butter and peanut butter until well blended.
Add 1 cup granulated sugar and the brown sugar; beat until light and fluffy.
Add eggs... - 38.0852
Walnut Spice Kisses
Beat the egg white until stiff.
Gradually beat in the salt.
In another bowl, mix the sugar and acesulfame-K with the spices.
Beat this into the egg white mixture.
Fold in the chopped walnuts.
Drop by teaspoonful onto a cookie sheet coated with non-stick... - 37.5336
Beat sugar replacement into stiff egg whites.
Sprinkle flour over egg white mixture; gently fold flour into egg whites with wire whisk or wooden spoon.
Fold in walnuts and vanilla.
Drop by teaspoonfuls onto lightly greased cookie sheets.
Bake at 325°F... - 28.0215
Add salt to egg whites and beat until foamy throughout.
Add sugar, 2 tablespoons at a time, beating after each addition until sugar is blended.
Then continue beating until mixture will stand in peaks.
Add flavoring; fold in cereal.
Drop by teaspoonfuls onto... - 30.8615
Chocolate Mint Chip Meringue Kisses
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Line 2 baking sheets with double thickness of waxed paper.
Beat egg whites and vinegar in large bowl of electric mixer until soft peaks form.
Add sugar 1 tablespoon at a time and continue beating until stiff but not dry.
Tint mixture... - 33.9857
Chocolate Meringue Kisses
1. Start oven, set at Moderately Slow, 275° F. Rub a cookie sheet with margarine or shortening, cover with waxed paper but do not grease the paper.
2. Mix and sift the flour and 1/4 cup of the sugar.
3. The egg whites with the salt until stiff; gradually... - 31.8801
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Line cookie sheets with parchment paper or lightly grease and sprinkle with flour.
Melt chocolate chips in top of double boiler over hot, not boiling, water.
Remove from heat; cool.
In large clean, dry bowl, beat egg whites with salt... - 40.6433
Preheat the oven to 180°C / Gas Mark 4.
Beat the butter and sugar together in a bowl until smooth, then work in the ground almonds and flour, until the mixture forms a stiff dough.
Break the dough into 20 pieces (roughly the size of walnuts), and form the... - 41.475
Peanut Butter Kisses
1. Preheat the oven to slow (300°).
2. Combine the peanut butter, brown sugar, egg and vanilla in a large bowl; stir until smooth. Roll the dough into small balls, about 3/4 inch in diameter. Place the balls, about 1 inch apart, on an ungreased cookie sheet.... - 27.7123
1. Start oven, set at Moderately Slow, 300° F. Rub a cookie sheet or shallow pans with margarine or butter.
2. Mix the coconut with the vanilla and salt. Add enough of the condensed milk to make a thick paste.
3. Roll the mixture into small balls or drop... - 28.5428
Whip egg whites, sugar and cream of tartar to firm peaks in a double boiler set over simmering water, about 5 minutes.
Remove from heat and fold in cereal, dates and walnuts.
Drop by teaspoon onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper or aluminum... - 36.5488
Prepare the Basic Meringue, but add the lime gelatin along with the sugar.
Use a brown paper bag or parchment paper to cover an ungreased cookie sheet.
Drop the meringue by teaspoonfuls (5 mL) onto the cookie sheet.
Put the kisses into a preheated 275°F... - 27.5133
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C) oven.
2. Take a bowl add milk and vanilla.
3. Add coconut and salt and stir it well.
4. Add teaspoon sizes of the mixture over greased pastry sheet.
5. Bake it for about 10 minutes at 350°F... - 38.5114
Chocolate Meringue Kisses
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 200 degrees.
2) Use aluminium foil to line 2 baking dished. Set aside.
3) Beat the egg whites and cream of tartar in a small bowl with the help of an electric mixer set at HIGH, till soft peaks form.
4)... - 39.4942
Lemon Meringue Kisses
Prepare the Basic Meringue with the following change: After peaks have formed, quickly beat in the lemon zest and extract.
Cut parchment paper or brown paper grocery bags to cover the ungreased cookie sheets.
Drop the meringue by teaspoonfuls (5 mL) onto the... - 29.4185
Diabetic Meringue Kisses
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, aluminum foil, or brown paper.
In bowl beat egg white until foamy; add remaining ingredients and continue beating until stiff.
Using a teaspoon, drop mixture onto paper leaving about 2 inches between meringues.
Bake... - 35.1474
1. Preheat an oven to 300°F or Gas 2.
2. Line 2 baking sheets with greaseproof or paper.
3. In a large dry and grease free glass bowl, add the egg whites and use an electric beater to beat them until foamy.
4. Add half the sugar and... - 41.3633
Gingerbread Men & Ginger Kisses
The Holidays would be be pretty drab if there weren't any Gingerbread Men & Ginger Kisses at all. Crunchy and munchy! Learn this recipe from this awesome video! We know for a fact that you will enjoy making them, and of course eating them! Mazel Tov! - 118.554
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 325Â°F (160Â°C).
2) Take a bowl and add the egg whites to it, beating them thoroughly until they become stiff.
3) Add sugar gradually to the bowl while beating egg whites.
4) Take... - 40.113
Secret Kiss Cookies
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a large mixing bowl, cream together the sugar and butter.
3) Add the flour, vanilla and nuts and use your hands to mix and combine.
4) With 1 tablespoon of the prepared dough, wrap... - 41.8385
1. Start heating oven to 300Â°F.
2. With mixer at high speed, or hand beater, beat egg whites until stiff but not dry. Gradually beat in confectioners' sugar, vinegar, and vanilla; carefully fold in pecans.
3. Drop, by teaspoonfuls, 2 inches apart, onto... - 27.1689
1. Start oven, set at Moderate, 350° F. Rub cookie sheets with margarine or shortening.
2. Beat the egg whites with the salt until stiff.
3. Sift the sugar and gradually add it to the beaten eggs, beating until smooth and thickened. Fold in the vanilla, then... - 26.7787
Easy Pecan Kisses
Add sugar to egg white; beat at low speed with elec- tric mixer until stiff peaks form.
Stir in pecans; drop from teaspoon onto greased and floured baking sheet.
Bake for 25 minutes at 250 degrees. - 22.7986
Preheat oven to 250° F.
Line baking sheets with foil.
Beat egg whites with a rotary beater or electric mixer at moderate speed until foamy; stir in salt and cream of tartar.
Add sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, beating well after each addition.
Add vanilla and... - 39.1136
Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form; add sugar gradually, beating well after each addition.
Fold in salt, vanilla, candy and chocolate bits.
Drop from teaspoon onto lightly greased cookie sheet.
Bake at 275 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes. - 29.5013
1. Place butter and icing sugar in a large mixing bowl and beat until light and fluffy. Stir in coffee mixture and flour.
2. Spoon mixture into a piping bag fitted with a medium star nozzle and pipe 2 cm / 3/4 in rounds of mixture 2 cm / 3/4 in apart on... - 29.7887
1. Preheat oven to 300° F.
2. On the top of a double broiler, combine egg whites and sugar.
3. Using a rotary beater, beat the egg white mixture placed atop hot water, until mixture stiffens.
4. Take off from heat and mix in fruit and... - 37.1983
Brown Sugar Corn Flake Kisses Or Macaroons
1. Start oven, set at Moderate, 350° F. Rub a cookie sheet lightly with margarine or shortening.
2. Melt the butter or margarine in a skillet; add the sugar and stir until it is dissolved. Remove from the heat and let the mixture cool slightly.
3. Add the... - 30.9909
Preheat oven to 300° F.
Beat egg whites with salt until stiff peaks form; mix in remaining ingredients except cherries and drop from a half teaspoon onto ungreased, foil-lined baking sheets, spacing cookies about 1 1/2" apart.
Decorate each, if you like,... - 34.9239
Beat the butter or margarine and sugar with a wooden spoon for 10 minutes, or in a mixer for 5 minutes, until light and fluffy.
Add the flour and coffee and mix to a stiff dough.
Place the mixture in a piping bag, fitted with a large star nozzle.
Pipe an even... - 43.0116
Black Walnut Kisses
1. Preheat oven to 275°F. In a small bowl, beat egg whites, cream of tartar, and salt with an electric mixer on high speed until frothy. Very slowly beat in sugar, a little at a time, until all has been incorporated and whites are very stiff. Fold in black... - 29.5711
Meringue Surprise Cookies
Combine egg whites (at room temperature), cream of tartar, flavorings, and salt in a small bowl, beat at high speed of an electric mixer until soft peaks form.
Gradually add sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, beating until stiff peaks form and sugar... - 32.5439
In large bowl of an electric mixer, beat butter and the 1 cup sugar until creamy; beat in eggs and vanilla.
In another bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, and salt; gradually add to butter mixture, blending thoroughly, to form a soft dough.
Cover... - 34.4849
Easy Meringue Kisses
Prepare frosting mix as directed on package, but reduce boiling water to 1/3 cup.
After beating 5 minutes, gradually beat in 1/4 cup sugar.
Fold in coconut.
Drop by small spoonfuls on a greased and floured cookie sheet.
Bake for 1 hour at 225Â° F. - 17.7535
In a large bow] with an electric mixer beat the whites with the salt until they are frothy.
Add the cream of tartar and beat to soft peaks.
Add the sugar, 2 tablespoons at a time, and beat to stiff peaks.
Beat in the vanilla and cognac and fold in the... - 36.4822
Peanut Blossom Cookies
In large bowl of an electric mixer, beat shortening, peanut butter, the 1/2 cup granulated sugar, and brown sugar until creamy; beat in egg and vanilla.
In another bowl, stir together flour, baking soda, and salt; gradually add to shortening mixture, blending... - 39.2215
Beat egg whites, salt and vanilla together until moist peaks form.
Beat in brown sugar, a few tablespoons at a time, and beat until very stiff.
With a fork stir in coconut, cereal and nuts.
Drop small dabs of the mixture 1 inch apart on oiled and floured... - 32.0405
Cream butter and peanut butter. Add sugars and cream together. Beat in egg and vanilla. Combine flour, baking soda, and salt; mix well with sugar mixture. Shape into 1-inch balls; roll in granulated sugar. Bake on ungreased cookie sheet 8 minutes. Remove from... - 22.905
Cherry Chocolate Kisses
Heat oven to 350°F.
In large bowl, combine margarine, powdered sugar, cherry juice, almond extract and food coloring; blend well.
Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup; level off.
Stir in flour and salt.
Add cherries; mix well.
Form dough into 1-inch... - 40.0797
Preheat oven to 375Â°.
Line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper or grease them slightly.
Sift or stir the flour, baking soda and salt together into a small bowl and set aside.
Using an electric mixer on medium speed, cream butter, brown sugar, 1/4 cup of... - 41.7095
Beat egg whites until foamy.
Add salt and cream of tartar; beat until stiff peaks form.
Add sugar, two tablespoons at a time; beat until glossy.
Fold in chocolate pieces and peppermint extract.
Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls onto baking sheets covered... - 33.8701
Orange Filled Kisses
Beat egg whites at high speed of an electric mixer until foamy.
Gradually add sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, beating until stiff peaks form and sugar dissolves (2 to 4 minutes).
Drop by level teaspoonfuls onto cookie sheets lined with aluminum foil.
Bake at... - 25.4396
Beat egg white very stiff; gradually add powdered sugar, dates, pecans and vanilla.
Drop on well greased cookie tin.
Bake in 300° oven for 10 to 12 minutes. - 26.0003
Date And Nut Meringue Kisses
The Date And Nut Meringue Kisses are simply yummy! This amazingly delicious candy is just so addictive! Try it! I am sure you will love the Date And Nut Meringue Kisses! - 46.2661
Chocolate Crackle Kisses
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a heatproof bowl in a microwave oven on High power or in a double boiler over hot water, melt butter and chocolate, 2 to 3 minutes. Stir until smooth and well blended.
2. In a medium bowl, with an electric mixer on medium speed,... - 34.2364
Molasses Spice Kisses
1. In a medium bowl, beat butter and brown sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Beat in egg yolk, molasses, and vanilla.
2. Add flour mixed with baking soda, salt, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and allspice and beat until blended.... - 31.719
Meringue Chocolate Kisses
Heat oven to 200° F.
Line two large cookie sheets with foil that has been sprayed with a non-fat cooking spray.
Beat egg whites and cream of tartar in a medium-sized bowl with mixer at high speed until peaks form.
Add sugar, 2 Tbs. at a time, beating 1 -2... - 32.8553
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Combine cake mix, egg, oil and water in Classic 2-Qt Batter Bowl.
Stir until thoroughly combined (mixture will be dry).
Chop pecans with Food Chopper; stir into dough.
Using small Stainless Steel Scoop, drop dough 2 inches apart on... - 38.4902
Preheat oven to 350°. Line 2 cookie sheets with aluminum foil.
With an electric mixer, beat egg whites until foamy. Continue beating and add salt and vanilla. When soft peaks form, add sugar one tablespoon at a time. Beat until stiff peaks form.
With a... - 29.2654
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°F (180Â°C).
2) Beat the salt and egg whites until the mixture becomes stiff. Do not let it dry out.
3) One tablespoon at a time, add the sugar while mixing
4) Mix in the vanilla and coconut.
5) Spread the... - 35.4689
Fudge Filled Angel Kisses
Heat oven to 275°F.
Line cookie sheets with brown or parchment paper.
In medium bowl, beat egg whites, cream of tartar and salt until foamy.
Gradually add sugar, beating until stiff peaks form, about 3 minutes.
Fold in almond extract and food coloring.
Drop... - 41.5484
1) Preheat the oven to 250° F before baking.
2) Beat egg whites until they reach soft moist peak stage and slowly beat in sugar and salt.
3) Beating should be continued until mixture becomes thick and glossy and egg whites reach a peak... - 36.0117
"Beat egg whites and salt until foamy; add sugar grad- ually, beating constantly until stiff peaks form.
Fold in vanilla, corn flakes, coconut and pecans gently.
Drop from teaspoon onto well-greased cookie sheet.
Bake at 350 degrees for 18 to 20... - 35.4689
Date Nut Kisses
1) Preheat the oven to 300°F before baking.
2) Beat egg whites till a foamy stage and add in salt.
3) Slowly beat in sugar until very stiff and glossy and mix in vanilla, dates, and nuts.
4) Take buttered cookie sheets and drop the... - 36.1346
Easy Meringue Kisses
Beat egg whites with a hand or electric beater until stiff, but not dry; then gradually add 2/3 c of the sugar while continuing to beat.
Add vanilla, then fold in the remaining 1/3 c sugar.
Shape with a spoon or a pastry bag and tube, in small mounds on... - 25.4647
Polish Honey Kisses
Cream together sugar, butter, lemon peel and spices till light.
Slowly beat in honey.
Stir in milk.
Stir in flour gradually.
On lightly floured surface roll dough to 1/8-inch thickness.
Cut into fancy shapes with cookie cutter.
Place on ungreased cookie... - 39.128
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F before baking.
2) Beat egg whites with salt until they reach stiff stage but not dry.
3) Add in 1 tablespoon of sugar at a time, beating until granules are dissolved and then lightly mix in vanilla and... - 36.403
Orange Meringue Kisses
Beat egg whites until they stand In peaks.
Add sugar gradually, beating constantly.
Drop by teaspoonsful onto heavy-duty aluminum foil or cookie sheets lined with brown paper.
Bake at 250° for 1 hour.
Put together in pairs with Orange Filling. - 23.0225
Chocolate Coconut Kisses
Beat the egg whites with a hand or electric beater until they are stiff but not dry.
Gradually beat in sugar and flour, which have been sifted together.
Fold in coconut, vanilla, and the chocolate, which has been cut into pieces the size of a pea, and mix... - 27.1326
Chocolate Peanut Meringue Kisses
In a large mixer bowl beat egg whites and vanilla on medium speed of an electric mixer till soft peaks form (tips curl).
Gradually add half of the sugar, beating on medium speed till stiff peaks form (tips stand straight).
Stir together remaining sugar and... - 40.5044
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Beat egg whites until stiff, adding sugar gradually.
Chop chocolate mints with sharp knife; fold into egg whites.
Drop by spoonfuls onto brown paper-lined cookie sheet.
Place in oven; turn off oven heat.
Let stand until oven is... - 26.1779
Orange Pecan Holiday Kisses
1. Preheat oven to 300°F. In a medium bowl, beat butter, cream cheese, and granulated sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Beat in vanilla, orange extract, and orange zest.
2. Add cake flour and salt and beat on low speed... - 30.8505
Kisses is simply irresistible, to say the least! Try this Kisses; I am sure you'll have a huge fan following for this one. - 34.0865
Beat 1 egg white until stiff.
Gradually beat in 2 tablespoons sugar.
While beating constantly, add another egg white, then 2 tablespoons sugar.
Continue this process until all egg whites are added.
Mix remaining sugar with cream of tartar and gradually add to... - 37.4141
1. In a small saucepan, combine chocolate chips, butter, powdered sugar, and coffee. Cook over low heat, stirring often, until chocolate and butter melt and mixture is smooth, 2 to 3 minutes.
2. Stir in almond extract, amaretti crumbs, and almonds. Cover with... - 25.4907
Toasted Filbert Kisses
Beat egg whites until foamy.
Add salt and beat until whites begin to hold their shape.
Gradually add sugar and beat until stiff but not dry.
Fold in lemon rind, cinnamon, and nuts.
Drop by teaspoonfuls onto greased cookie sheets.
Bake in preheated very slow... - 33.459
Kiss Cookie Recipes By Category