- » Kiss Cookie
Kiss Cookie Recipes
Hershey Kiss Cookies are baked cookies thatÂ can be served as a snack preparation. The main ingredients required for preparing these cookies are brown sugar, sugar, peanut butter, butter, egg, vanilla, baking soda, ... More »
Cocoa Kiss Cookies
Cream butter; gradually add sugar, beating at low speed of an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
Add vanilla, stirring well.
Add flour and cocoa, stirring well.
Stir in walnuts.
Chill dough 2 hours or until firm.
Wrap 1 tablespoon of dough around each... - 34.2357
Chocolate Chip Cereal Kisses
Combine egg whites, cream of tartar, and salt in mixing bowl.
Beat until foamy throughout.
Add sugar, about 2 tablespoons at a time, beating after each addition until sugar is blended.
Then continue beating until mixture will stand in very stiff peaks.
Fold... - 38.2929
Chocolate Meringue Kisses
1. Start oven, set at Moderately Slow, 275° F. Rub a cookie sheet with margarine or shortening, cover with waxed paper but do not grease the paper.
2. Mix and sift the flour and 1/4 cup of the sugar.
3. The egg whites with the salt until stiff; gradually... - 33.6515
Chocolate Meringue Kisses
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 200 degrees.
2) Use aluminium foil to line 2 baking dished. Set aside.
3) Beat the egg whites and cream of tartar in a small bowl with the help of an electric mixer set at HIGH, till soft peaks form.
4)... - 40.0075
Peanut Butter-chocolate Kiss Cookies
Cream shortening and peanut butter, gradually add 1/2 cup sugar and brown sugar, beating until light and fluffy.
Add egg, milk, and vanilla, beat well.
Combine flour, soda, and salt, add to creamed mixture.
Roll dough into 1-inch balls, then roll in 1/4 cup... - 41.8594
These pretty looking Moon Beam Kisses are cookies that are so easy to make. In fact this Moon Beam Kisses is one among those no-flour cookies - so that gives you the reason to try out something different. - 31.6304
Beat the egg whites until foamy.
Gradually add the sugar, teaspoon by teaspoon, beating until the mixture forms stiff peaks.
Add the vinegar and fold in the dry coconut.
Drop by teaspoonfuls 2 inches apart onto a well-greased cookie sheet.
Bake in a 275°... - 31.1222
Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies & Chocolate Snowball Cookies
Want an assortment of cookies this holiday season without the extra hours in the kitchen? No problem! Professional chef Cricket Azima for the Betty Crocker kitchens suggests hosting a cookie exchange with your family and friends so you only have to bake one... - 117.298
Chocolate Meringue Kisses
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Line baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside.
2. In medium bowl, with electric mixer on medium speed, beat egg whites until frothy; add cream of tartar and salt. Beat on high speed until stiff; beat in sugar 1 tablespoon at a... - 26.627
Chocolate Kiss Cookies
1) Heat the oven to 375°F.
2) In a mixing bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon and keep aside.
3) In another bowl, beat butter and sugars until light.
4) Stir in the eggs, vanilla, and almond extract.
5) Blend the... - 47.1928
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Butter and flour 2 baking sheets.
In a large bowl, beat egg whites and cream of tartar until foamy.
Beat in honey and almond extract until egg whites form stiff peaks.
Drop by table-spoonfuls onto prepared baking sheets.
Place 1 baking... - 34.0297
Secret Kiss Cookie
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit when ready to bake.
2. In a large bowl, using a electric mixer cream butter, sugar and vanilla until light and fluffy.
3. Gradually add flour and nuts; mix at low speed until well... - 44.8836
Beat 2 egg whites with dash salt till soft peaks form; gradually add 1 cup sugar, beating to stiff peaks.
Add 1/2 teaspoon vanilla.
Fold in 2 cups corn flakes, one 3 1/2 ounce can (1 1/4 cups) flaked coconut, and 1/2 CUP chopped walnuts.
Drop from teaspoon... - 23.2097
Add the salt to the egg whites and beat until foamy.
Gradually beat in the sugar and acesulfame-K.
Beat until the egg whites are stiff.
Fold in the vanilla extract and coconut.
Drop by teaspoonfuls onto cookie sheets coated with non-stick cooking spray.
Leave... - 36.2876
Peanut Butter Kiss Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a large bowl, beat peanut butter, brown sugar, and butter with an electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla until well blended.
2. Mix flour, baking soda, and salt and beat in until dough is... - 37.3491
Chocolate Chip Coffee Kisses
Chocolate Chip Coffee Kisses are something everybody will love, kids and adults alike. You can make these tiny kisses and serve your kids anytime. Although chocolate is not too good to be served too much but you can enjoy the homemade chocolate chip coffee... - 46.6073
Kiss Me Cookies
In a small pan, combine honey, sugar, lemon peel, and butter; stir over medium heat until butter is melted.
Let cool to lukewarm.
In a large mixing bowl, beat eggs until foamy; stir in honey mixture.
In another bowl, stir together flour, baking soda, salt,... - 40.5964
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Lightly spray 3 Mini-Muffin Pans with non-stick vegetable spray and set aside.
Cut dough into 9 thick slices, then cut each slice into 4 pieces, to make a total of 36 pieces.
Place a piece of dough in each greased cup of Mini-Muffin... - 36.1981
How To Make Betty's Meringue Kisses (christmas Cookies)
How to make Meringue Kisses ...A sweet addition to your holiday cookie collection are these tiny mouthfuls. Tinted a pale green, flavored with mint and dipped in chocolate, they add color and and texture to a cookie platter. Demonstrated by cooking teacher... - 122.351
In the top of a double boiler set over simmering water, beat egg whites with the sugar.
Use a rotary beater and beat the mixture until it is fairly stiff.
Remove' the top of double boiler from hot water and stir in nuts and citron.
Drop by level tablespoons... - 30.3954
Meringue Kisses has a wonderful taste. Meringue Kisses gets its taste from eggs mixed with cream and sugar. Meringue Kisses is inspired by many bakeries worldwide. - 32.765
Condensed Milk Kisses
There is nothing like this Condensed Milk Kisses you can come up with on busy day.These milk cookies made out of condensed milk and coconut is flavored with vanilla. I pretty much serve these Condensed Milk Kisses on any occasion, specially as aftermeal... - 31.228
Beat egg whites with a rotary or electric beater until they stand in peaks.
Beat in the sugar and vanilla a little at a time.
Stir in pecans.
Cover a cooky sheet with brown wrapping paper.
Drop the Kisses from a teaspoon onto the ungreased paper and bake in a... - 27.4715
Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
In a large mixer bowl, cream butter or margarine and peanut butter.
Gradually beat in 1/3 cup granulated sugar and the brown sugar until light and fluffy.
Add egg, milk and vanilla; mix well.
Combine flour, baking soda and... - 49.0772
Beat sugar replacement into stiff egg whites.
Sprinkle flour over egg white mixture; gently fold flour into egg whites with wire whisk or wooden spoon.
Fold in walnuts and vanilla.
Drop by teaspoonfuls onto lightly greased cookie sheets.
Bake at 325°F... - 29.3071
Place the egg whites in a medium bowl.
Let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes.
Meanwhile, in a small bowl, pour enough warm water over the currants to cover.
Let stand in the warm water until softened, then drain well.
Using an electric mixer, beat the... - 34.8473
Meringue Kiss Cookies
Beat egg whites (at room temperature) until foamy.
Gradually add sugar, beating until stiff peaks form.
Gently fold remaining ingredients into egg whites.
Drop by teaspoonfuls onto cookie sheets lined with brown paper.
Bake at 200Â° for 1 1/2 hours.
Cool... - 31.828
Unforgettable Kisses Cookie
Want a cookie that is as good as that unforgettable kiss? Yes, that is what chef Tawnya is calling these cookie, recipe for which is shown in the video, Unforgettable Kisses cookie. They are light, fluffy, soft and sweet as an unforgettable kiss. Like all... - 115.635
Chop the nuts very fine.
Peanuts or pecans are especially good.
Beat the egg whites until stiff but not dry.
Beat in the sugar, a little at a time.
Fold in the vanilla, salt and nuts.
Drop by teaspoons on ungreased letter paper.
Bake in a slow oven 275Â°F.... - 34.4147
This Surprise Kisses may just take you by surprise. Well, it has all those ingredients you love to have in your cookies - chocolate, cream, nuts, vanilla, yet is so simple and easy to make. I will say, if you don't give this Surprise Kisses a try now, you may... - 41.1332
Whip egg whites, sugar and cream of tartar to firm peaks in a double boiler set over simmering water, about 5 minutes.
Remove from heat and fold in cereal, dates and walnuts.
Drop by teaspoon onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper or aluminum... - 38.596
Beat egg white until stiff, add salt and continue beating.
Add sifted sugar gradually beating between each addition.
Fold in pecans.
Drop from teaspoon onto ungreased heavy paper and bake 60 minutes at 250Â°F.
Cool slightly and remove from paper. - 28.4919
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C) oven.
2. Take a bowl add milk and vanilla.
3. Add coconut and salt and stir it well.
4. Add teaspoon sizes of the mixture over greased pastry sheet.
5. Bake it for about 10 minutes at 350°F... - 39.5244
Walnut Spice Kisses
Beat the egg white until stiff.
Gradually beat in the salt.
In another bowl, mix the sugar and acesulfame-K with the spices.
Beat this into the egg white mixture.
Fold in the chopped walnuts.
Drop by teaspoonful onto a cookie sheet coated with non-stick... - 39.5695
Italian Almond Kisses
Italian Almond Kisses is an amazingly easy baked dessert which cannot just escape your guest's attention in any party. Try this delicious Italian Almond Kisses dish; I am sure you will get a huge fan following for this! - 38.9094
1. Start oven, set at Moderately Slow, 300° F. Rub a cookie sheet or shallow pans with margarine or butter.
2. Mix the coconut with the vanilla and salt. Add enough of the condensed milk to make a thick paste.
3. Roll the mixture into small balls or drop... - 30.2538
Diabetic Meringue Kisses
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, aluminum foil, or brown paper.
In bowl beat egg white until foamy; add remaining ingredients and continue beating until stiff.
Using a teaspoon, drop mixture onto paper leaving about 2 inches between meringues.
Bake... - 36.9851
1. Preheat an oven to 300°F or Gas 2.
2. Line 2 baking sheets with greaseproof or paper.
3. In a large dry and grease free glass bowl, add the egg whites and use an electric beater to beat them until foamy.
4. Add half the sugar and... - 43.279
Lemon Meringue Kisses
Prepare the Basic Meringue with the following change: After peaks have formed, quickly beat in the lemon zest and extract.
Cut parchment paper or brown paper grocery bags to cover the ungreased cookie sheets.
Drop the meringue by teaspoonfuls (5 mL) onto the... - 31.1083
Preheat oven to 250° F.
Line baking sheets with foil.
Beat egg whites with a rotary beater or electric mixer at moderate speed until foamy; stir in salt and cream of tartar.
Add sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, beating well after each addition.
Add vanilla and... - 40.326
Cut two 15 x 9-inch pieces of brown paper to fit two large cookie sheets.
Beat egg whites on high speed of electric mixer until soft peaks form.
Gradually add sugar and continue beating on high speed.
Add vanilla extract and mix well.
Stir in chopped dates... - 29.7565
Brown Sugar Corn Flake Kisses Or Macaroons
1. Start oven, set at Moderate, 350° F. Rub a cookie sheet lightly with margarine or shortening.
2. Melt the butter or margarine in a skillet; add the sugar and stir until it is dissolved. Remove from the heat and let the mixture cool slightly.
3. Add the... - 33.4232
1) Pre-heat the oven by setting the temperature to 325Â°F (160Â°C).
2) Take a bowl and add the egg whites to it, beating them thoroughly until they become stiff.
3) Add sugar gradually to the bowl while beating egg whites.
4) Take... - 39.7471
Prepare the Basic Meringue, but add the lime gelatin along with the sugar.
Use a brown paper bag or parchment paper to cover an ungreased cookie sheet.
Drop the meringue by teaspoonfuls (5 mL) onto the cookie sheet.
Put the kisses into a preheated 275°F... - 29.4456
Add salt to egg whites and beat until foamy throughout.
Add sugar, 2 tablespoons at a time, beating after each addition until sugar is blended.
Then continue beating until mixture will stand in peaks.
Add flavoring; fold in cereal.
Drop by teaspoonfuls onto... - 31.9263
Peanut Butter Kisses
1. Preheat the oven to slow (300°).
2. Combine the peanut butter, brown sugar, egg and vanilla in a large bowl; stir until smooth. Roll the dough into small balls, about 3/4 inch in diameter. Place the balls, about 1 inch apart, on an ungreased cookie sheet.... - 29.3158
Chocolate Mint Chip Meringue Kisses
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Line 2 baking sheets with double thickness of waxed paper.
Beat egg whites and vinegar in large bowl of electric mixer until soft peaks form.
Add sugar 1 tablespoon at a time and continue beating until stiff but not dry.
Tint mixture... - 35.6743
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Line cookie sheets with parchment paper or lightly grease and sprinkle with flour.
Melt chocolate chips in top of double boiler over hot, not boiling, water.
Remove from heat; cool.
In large clean, dry bowl, beat egg whites with salt... - 42.7162
Preheat the oven to 180°C / Gas Mark 4.
Beat the butter and sugar together in a bowl until smooth, then work in the ground almonds and flour, until the mixture forms a stiff dough.
Break the dough into 20 pieces (roughly the size of walnuts), and form the... - 41.4097
Peanut Blossom Cookies
In large bowl of an electric mixer, beat shortening, peanut butter, the 1/2 cup granulated sugar, and brown sugar until creamy; beat in egg and vanilla.
In another bowl, stir together flour, baking soda, and salt; gradually add to shortening mixture, blending... - 41.739
Secret Kiss Cookies
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In a large mixing bowl, cream together the sugar and butter.
3) Add the flour, vanilla and nuts and use your hands to mix and combine.
4) With 1 tablespoon of the prepared dough, wrap... - 41.9186
In large bowl of an electric mixer, beat butter and the 1 cup sugar until creamy; beat in eggs and vanilla.
In another bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, and salt; gradually add to butter mixture, blending thoroughly, to form a soft dough.
Cover... - 36.6718
Gingerbread Men & Ginger Kisses
The Holidays would be be pretty drab if there weren't any Gingerbread Men & Ginger Kisses at all. Crunchy and munchy! Learn this recipe from this awesome video! We know for a fact that you will enjoy making them, and of course eating them! Mazel Tov! - 88.8583
1. Start heating oven to 300Â°F.
2. With mixer at high speed, or hand beater, beat egg whites until stiff but not dry. Gradually beat in confectioners' sugar, vinegar, and vanilla; carefully fold in pecans.
3. Drop, by teaspoonfuls, 2 inches apart, onto... - 28.4533
Easy Pecan Kisses
Add sugar to egg white; beat at low speed with elec- tric mixer until stiff peaks form.
Stir in pecans; drop from teaspoon onto greased and floured baking sheet.
Bake for 25 minutes at 250 degrees. - 23.0245
Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form; add sugar gradually, beating well after each addition.
Fold in salt, vanilla, candy and chocolate bits.
Drop from teaspoon onto lightly greased cookie sheet.
Bake at 275 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes. - 29.7377
1. Place butter and icing sugar in a large mixing bowl and beat until light and fluffy. Stir in coffee mixture and flour.
2. Spoon mixture into a piping bag fitted with a medium star nozzle and pipe 2 cm / 3/4 in rounds of mixture 2 cm / 3/4 in apart on... - 28.1732
Meringue Surprise Cookies
Combine egg whites (at room temperature), cream of tartar, flavorings, and salt in a small bowl, beat at high speed of an electric mixer until soft peaks form.
Gradually add sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, beating until stiff peaks form and sugar... - 34.0621
1. Preheat oven to 300° F.
2. On the top of a double broiler, combine egg whites and sugar.
3. Using a rotary beater, beat the egg white mixture placed atop hot water, until mixture stiffens.
4. Take off from heat and mix in fruit and... - 38.3907
1. Start oven, set at Moderate, 350° F. Rub cookie sheets with margarine or shortening.
2. Beat the egg whites with the salt until stiff.
3. Sift the sugar and gradually add it to the beaten eggs, beating until smooth and thickened. Fold in the vanilla, then... - 28.9314
Preheat oven to 300° F.
Beat egg whites with salt until stiff peaks form; mix in remaining ingredients except cherries and drop from a half teaspoon onto ungreased, foil-lined baking sheets, spacing cookies about 1 1/2" apart.
Decorate each, if you like,... - 37.2911
Beat the butter or margarine and sugar with a wooden spoon for 10 minutes, or in a mixer for 5 minutes, until light and fluffy.
Add the flour and coffee and mix to a stiff dough.
Place the mixture in a piping bag, fitted with a large star nozzle.
Pipe an even... - 44.0022
Black Walnut Kisses
1. Preheat oven to 275°F. In a small bowl, beat egg whites, cream of tartar, and salt with an electric mixer on high speed until frothy. Very slowly beat in sugar, a little at a time, until all has been incorporated and whites are very stiff. Fold in black... - 30.0322
Peanut Butter Blossoms Cookie
Want to impress your guest this festive season then you should try out these peanut butter blossom cookie. These cookie are super quick to make and the chef here makes them look all the more simple with easy set of instructions. The best part is though these... - 110.125
Peanut Butter Meltaway Cookies
This Peanut Butter Meltaway Cookies recipe is simple and easy . My friend’s daughter Yenene likes this Peanut Butter Meltaway Cookies recipe. Though she is 15 years old, but she has mastered the cooking technique of this dish. Whenever there is a gathering... - 45.0366
How To Make Cookies: Teddy Bear Cookies
Looking for a great activity to do with the kids? Baking these teddy bear cookies is great fun for children and they are even more fun to eat. Watch baker Liv Hansen for Betty Crocker as she and her young friend Blythe make teddy bear cookies using their... - 0
Peanut Butter Cookie
If Halloween is round the corner then you might want to stock these spooky spidery cookie in the jar! Sophie makes these delicious cookie with a spooky twist! Watch the video for more! - 109.573
Gluten Free Peanut Butter Cookies
Your typical peanut butter cookie recipe calls for a whole bunch of flour, sugar and eggs, which really weighs down the cookie, and certainly isn’t all that healthy. With this contemporary spin, using puréed banana instead of eggs and no flour, the true... - 136.539
Oatmeal Cookie Ice Cream Sandwiches
1. Remove the ice cream from the freezer and remove the carton.
2. With a long sharp knife, cut the ice cream into six even pieces
3. With a 3-inch round, plain cutter, use the cutter to cut two rounds out from each piece
4. Sandwich each ice cream... - 33.4917
1. Beat egg whites with salt and cream of tartar in a small deep bowl with electric mixer at high speed, until foamy white and double in volume; add sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, beating until meringue stands in firm peaks, gently fold in grated chocolate... - 30.6451
And slowly add to creamed mixture.
Roll into balls, and roll each ball in sugar.
Place on greased cookie sheet.
Bake at 375° for 10 minutes.
Remove from oven, and carefully press a chocolate kiss into each cookie, so cookie cracks around edges.
Return to... - 38.2608
Peanut Butter Cookies
1) Preheat oven to 325 degree.
2) Cream butter with peanut butter and sugar.
3) Blend in eggs.
4) Sift flour with salt and soda and stir in the cream mixture.
5) Roll dough and flatten with your palm.
6) In a greased cookie sheet,... - 46.2888
It’s the season to be jolly…!!! And what better way to celebrate than making your very own homemade holiday treats! Two delicious cookie recipes, well wrapped up in one quick video! - 120.418
Mrs. Lewin's Cookies
Cream the margarine and sugars in a mixing bowl until light and fluffy.
Beat in the vanilla and egg.
Add a mixture of the flour, salt and baking soda a little at a time, beating well after each addition.
Stir in the oats and coconut.
Shape the dough into... - 39.2831
Candy Cane Thumbprint Cookie
Soft sugar cookies with just a kiss of peppermint! Vickie & Jo Ann share one of their favorite recipes for a sweet holiday treat. - 126.693
Christmas Eve Mice
Carefully twist cookies apart; set aside the halves with cream filling.
Save plain halves for another use.
In a microwave or heavy saucepan, melt chocolate chips and shortening; stir until smooth.
Holding each cherry by the stem, dip in melted chocolate, then... - 39.8583
Choco Surprise Cookies
Combine first three ingredients and set aside.
Combine and cream until fluffy, the peanut butter, margarine, brown sugar and eggs.
Add dry ingredients.
Cover dough; chill 1 hour or overnight.
Shape 1 teaspoon dough around star, place on lightly-greased cookie... - 44.3244
Chocolate Filled Snowballs
Preheat oven to 350°.
Cream butter, sugar, and pecans.
Add brandy and flour.
Roll dough into a ball; wrap in foil or plastic wrap.
Refrigerate at least 30 minutes.
Remove foil from kisses.
Wrap each one inside a ball of dough, about 1 inch in diameter.
Make... - 44.1669
1. Take a mixing bowl, add butter and soften it.
2. Mix powdered sugar and eggs and beat to a creamy form.
3. Stir in vanilla and whisk till the mixture turns fluffy.
4. Add nuts and mix well.
5. Take the chocolate kiss and arrange dough around each... - 48.3119
How To Make Chocolate Snowballs
Professional chef, baker and author, Cricket Azima demonstrates an easy chocolate cookie recipe that is fast and delicious! This sugar coated Chocolate Snowball recipe is sure to be kid-approved! - 129.788
Kiss Cookie Recipes By Category