- » Kishmish
Enjoy our collection of kishmish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for kishmish recipes.
Pista Kishmish is a yummy dessert that will definitely be a winner at the next party you host. I served the Pista Kishmish last week for my wedding anniversary. Needless to say, my husband loved it! - 39.7852
You May Also Like!
Flavorsome and interesting with the ingredients you like, this Kish-Mish Chutney goes pretty much with any meal of the day. Quick and easy, try out this wonderful recipe for Kish-Mish Chutney to fall in love with your meal everytime you have it! - 38.6185
1. Boil the milk, add sugar and cardamom powder and cook on a slow fire till milk is reduced to half its volume.
2. Add paneer cubes and cook for another 1/2 hour till it is thick.
3. Keep stirring constantly, remove and cool.
4. Add saffron and rose... - 26.7674
Mung Dal Halwa
1. Soak moong dal in water for half an hour. Drain and grind to a coarse paste.
2. In a heavy-bottomed kadai, heat ghee, add dal paste and fry till it takes on a golden brown colour.
3. Add sugar and milk, and cook on a slow fire till of halwa consistency.
4.... - 32.6222
Gajjar Ka Halwa
1. In a heavy-bottomed kadai boil together milk, carrots, cardamoms and sugar, stirring frequently.
2. When dry add the cream, mix well.
3. Lastly add the dry fruit, saving half for garnishing. - 29.3722
1. Wash and drain the poha and keep until the poha is soft and swells up.
2. Add all the ingredients to the poha and toss until well mixed. - 31.0667
1. Grind garam masala, coriander and chillies into a fine paste.
2. Separately grind coconut, cashews and kishmish.
3. Grind papaya, mix with ginger-garlic paste, curd, lime juice and salt.
4. Wash the lamb leg and with a sharp pointed knife make several... - 40.9579
Suji Ka Halwa
3. In a heavy bottomed kadai heat the ghee and put in the suji and besan.
4. Fry on a slow fire till the suji turns a golden brown.
5. In a degchi boil water, sugar and cardamoms, till of one-thread consistency.
6. Add to the fried suji, slowly stirring all... - 34.3809
1. Marinate mutton in curd along with salt, ginger-garlic paste.
2. Brown long sliced onions in ghee. Take out. Add mutton and fry till nearly done. Take out.
3. Now add rice to the same ghee and fry.
4. Alternate layers of rice and mutton and mix rest of the... - 33.6653
Nutritive Uncooked Dahi Vada
1. Soak the bread pieces in water.
2. Mix all the ingredients to make stuffing mixture.
3. Put the soaked bread slice on palm and press it gently to drain out the water.
4. Put some mixture on bread slice and fold it in a shape of vada. Prepare these vadas... - 35.797
Newari is a sweet dish which can be made instantly if you have the right required ingredients at your home.Whenever i have guest at my place for snacks, as a sweet i generally keep Newari , which they simply enjoy! - 29.0732