- » Kipper Pate
Kipper Pate Recipes
Enjoy our collection of kipper pate recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for kipper pate recipes.
Kipper Pâté With Double Cream
1. Boil water and season it with salt and pepper. Poach kippers in the water until tender. Set aside to cool and then remove the skin, remove the bone and the tail and set aside for later.
2. In a pan, tip in the 1 oz of the butter and... - 38.7832
Kipper Pâté With Cream Cheese
1. Boil the kipper fillets according to packet directions, drain and reserve 4 tablespoons of the cooking juices; Remove any skin and bones and flake the flesh.
2. In a blender container, combine the fish with the reserved juice, lemon juice... - 38.5044
You May Also Like!
Grill the kippers or put them in a large jug, pour- boiling water over them, cover and stand in a warm place for 5-10 minutes.
Drain the fish and allow to become cold.
Remove bones and skin.
Warm the butter to soften but not melt.
Add it to the kippers with... - 31.2876
Kipper Pate Appetizer
Put the kippers in a bowl and pour over boiling water.
Leave for 15 minutes, then drain well.
Skin the fillets and flake the flesh.
Put the flesh in a blender with the melted butter, sherry, cream, Worcestershire sauce and pepper to taste.
Blend, off and on,... - 30.8363
Kipper Pate Spread
Pour the wine over the kipper fillets and leave to marinate for 8 hours or overnight.
Put the kipper fillets in a mortar and mash with a pestle until smooth.
Alternatively, puree in an electric blender.
Season with pepper to taste and beat in the softened... - 25.7513
Put the kippers into a frying pan and pour over enough boiling water to cover them.
Put the pan over very low heat for 10 minutes.
Drain the kippers and remove any small bones.
Put the flesh into a blender with the butter, lemon juice and rind and a pinch of... - 28.7483
Lemony Kipper Pate
1. Put the lemon rind, shallots and butter in a medium, deep heatproof bowl. Cover with cling film and microwave on HIGH for 1 minute until the shallots are tender and the butter has melted.
2. Flake the kipper and add to the bowl with the cream cheese, bay... - 32.0673
Put the kipper fillets in a shallow dish and spoon the wine over. Cover and leave to marinate in a cool place for 4 hours.
Work the fillets and marinade to a paste with a wooden spoon, or puree them in an electric blender until smooth, adding the lemon juice... - 25.825