- » Kipper Egg Sauce
Kipper Egg Sauce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of kipper egg sauce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for kipper egg sauce recipes.
Kipper Herring Spread
Kippered herring spread is a delicious spread made with canned kippered herrings and egg yolks. Combined together with vinegar, red pepper sauce, the kippered herring spread is good to be served with canapes. - 23.6687
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F before baking.
2) Using boiling water, cover kippers for 2 to 3 minutes and drain the excess water.
3) Fill this with fresh water and cook until they become soft enough so that the skin and bones can be... - 36.5264
Kippered Herring Breakfast
Arrange kippers in a baking dish that is microwave-proof.
In a measuring cup, combine butter, Tabasco sauce, Worcestershire sauce, and lemon juice.
Heat about 30 seconds until butter has melted.
Stir and pour over herring.
Cover and cook 2 minutes.
Give dish... - 37.5066
Trapper's Creek Kippered Wild King Salmon Caesar Salad
1. Halve 1 clove of garlic by slicing it and rub it all over the interiors of a large wooden salad bowl.
2. Turn the remaining garlic into a paste and blend in anchovies and continue to mash. Spoon 2 tbsp of olive oil and continue to mash and stir the... - 40.7869
Smoked Fish Flan
1) According to pack instructions, cook kipper fillets.
2) In a measuring jug, transfer the cooking liquid. ... - 44.7677
Smoked Fish Pie
1) Preheat oven to 400°F
2) Into a baking tin, arrange the fish fillets and pour ½ pint of the milk
3) 3)Plop in spoonfuls of butter around the dish, also put the bay leaf on top
4) Bake for 15-2ominutes at
5) Once baked pour of the... - 46.8219