- » Kielbasa Stir Fry
Kielbasa Stir Fry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of kielbasa stir fry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for kielbasa stir fry recipes.
Stir Fried Kielbasa With Veggies
Kielbasa is great on its own. But you have to try this Stir Fried Kielbasa with Veggies to see the real class of this sausage. The vegetables elevate the overall flavor and add some interesting texture to this meal. Bon Appétit! - 109.103
Cut kielbasa sausage into bite size pieces.
Brown in skillet until desired doneness.
Pour red wine vinegar and brown sugar into skillet.
Stir and continue cooking until liquid mixture is reduced to a thick syrup. - 25.206
Kielbasa Lentil Soup
About 1 hour before serving: In large saucepan, in 5 cups water, heat lentils, tomatoes, bay leaves, salt and pepper to boiling.
Cover and simmer 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, in large skillet over high heat, fry bacon until slightly... - 48.7781
Kielbasa With Apples Cabbage And Celery
1 Bring a large saucepan of water to a boil.
2 Meanwhile, cut the kielbasa on the diagonal into scant 1/2-inch slices. Add them to the boiling water and cook for 3 minutes. Drain in a colander.
3 Coarsely chop the onion.
4 In a large skillet, warm 1... - 42.9559
Sausage, Red Pepper And Sweet Potato Stir Fry
Do you want everyday to feel like a party? This dish will bring you the joy it ought to with the sausage, red pepper and the sweet potato stir fry! A beautiful looking dish that easy to whip up. Watch the video for details - 96.1244
1. Make ¼ inch deep cuts in Polish sausage links , 1 inch apart from each other.
2. Take a bowl and mix celery salt, cumin, red pepper, salt, and pepper.
3. Coat each sausage link with 1 tbsp of the spice mixture.
4. On the cooking... - 40.7085
Eggplants Filled With Sausage Jambalaya
In a small bowl combine well the bread crumbs and the Parmesan.
In a heavy saucepan combine the rice, 2 cups water, and salt to taste, bring the water to a boil, and cook the rice, covered, over low heat for 15 to 20 minutes, or until the water is absorbed... - 41.6177
German Skillet Supper
Fry bacon in skillet until crisp.
Drain, reserving 2 tablespoons drippings; crumble bacon.
Bring reserved drippings, cabbage, onion, water and sugar to a boil in saucepan; reduce heat.
Cook, covered, over medium heat for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add... - 35.9679
1) Drain and wash sauerkraut.
2) Make 1-inch chunks from the kielbasa.
3) Take a heavy pot; allow the sauerkraut to simmer in it with meat stock and liquid from canned tomatoes.
4) Stir fry the tomatoes and onion with apple for a few... - 42.4853
Weight Watchers "perogi"
Why not make Pierogi as an appetizer for your party. Watch this impressive video that demonstrates a recipe for these delicious potato cheese dumplings. Make the dish with keilbasa, peppers and onions then serve with a sour cream-chive dip. You would surely... - 83.0352
Assorted Wursts And Mustards
1) Prior to cooking the sausages,pierce the skin at several places to prevent them from bursting.
2) In a skillet, poach the sausages in wine for about 20 minutes.
3) Remove the sausages and discard the liquid.
4) In a skillet,stir... - 33.8269
Hunter's Stew Polish Style
Cover the sauerkraut with a small amount of boiling water and cook covered for one hour.
In a separate covered pan, cook the fresh cabbage and the mushrooms in a small amount of boiling water for 30 to 40 minutes.
Salt the pork and veal and fry them with the... - 41.474
Polish Sausage Zucchini & Rigatoni
In a wide frying pan, cook rigatoni in 1 inch boiling water just until tender to bite (10 to 15 minutes; or time according to package directions).
Drain well and set aside.
While pasta is cooking, in a small bowl, stir together vinegar, mustard, and basil;... - 32.6037
Curried Sausage Saute
Cut sausages into 1/2-inch-thick slanting slices; set aside.
Melt butter in a wide frying pan over medium heat; stir in curry powder and mix well.
Add onion and green pepper and cook, stirring, until tender-crisp (about 2 minutes).
Stir in sausages and cook... - 32.278
Chicken Shrimp & Sausage Jambalaya
Using Food Chopper, chop and measure onion and celery.
Heat oil in Stir-Fry Skillet over medium heat.
Add onion, celery and sausage, and cook until onion is lightly browned, about 5 minutes.
Add garlic to sausage mixture and cook 1 minute.
Stir in rice, then... - 45.9898
Sausage & Sauerkraut
At about 1-inch intervals, cut 1/4-inch deep slashes in each sausage; set aside.
In a wide frying pan over medium heat, cook bacon and onion, stirring, until onion is soft.
Stir in sauerkraut, apple, sugar, sherry, caraway seeds, and broth.
Cook, stirring,... - 32.1515
Polish Sausage And Potatoes
Melt 1 tablespoon of the butter in a wide frying pan over medium heat.
Slash sausage at 1-inch intervals and cook until browned on all sides.
Arrange on a warm serving dish; keep warm.
Add 4 tablespoons of the butter to pan; add potatoes and onion and stir... - 37.0944
German Style Macaroni & Cheese
Following package directions, cook macaroni in boiling salted water until al dente; then drain thoroughly.
In a wide frying pan over medium heat, brown sausage slices in 1 tablespoon of the butter.
Remove sausage from pan and set aside.
Add the remaining 3... - 43.7205
Gumbo Ya Ya
Put salt, cayenne pepper and powdered garlic on shicken and spread it evenly.
Let the chicken stay for half an hour at room temperature.
Take a large paper bag and put 21/2 cups flour in it.
Put the chicken pieces in the bag and shake... - 48.3888
Ham And Shrimp Jambalaya
1. In a 6-quart Dutch oven or stockpot, heat the oil over moderately high heat. Add the sausage plus the ham, if you wish, and saute for 5 minutes. Add the celery, onion, green pepper, and garlic and saute for 5 minutes or until soft.
2. Stir in the flour,... - 35.0216
Turkey Sausage Frittata
1. In a 10- to 12-inch ovenproof nonstick frying pan, combine onion, vinegar, and 2 cups water. Stir often over high heat until liquid is evaporated and onion is limp, 20 to 25 minutes. Remove onion from pan.
2. Meanwhile, scrub potatoes and cut into 1/2-inch... - 38.4749
1. Season chicken with 1/4 teaspoon salt and with pepper. In a large frying pan with a lid, heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil and cook chicken in batches over medium-high heat, turning once or twice, until browned, about 6 minutes per batch. Add sausage and... - 32.3533
Jambalaya Stuffed Roast Chicken
1. Preheat oven to 400Â°F. In a large frying pan, melt 2 tablespoons of butter over medium heat. Add scallions, celery, bell pepper, and sausage and cook, stirring often, until vegetables are softened, about 5 minutes. Stir in Creole seasoning, Tabasco,... - 32.5678
Spanish Style Chicken Pies With Laurel Leaf Pastry
Prepare Basic Tender Butter Pastry substituting sweet pickle juice for 2 tablespoons iced water.
Add oregano to liquid, if desired.
Chill pastry until needed.
In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat.
Saute chicken until well-browned.
Remove... - 44.8112
Serbian Beans (pasulj Prebranac)
This is a national dish amongst Serbians. The beans used are a sort of yellow bean that has a buttery texture, but if you can't find them in a Blakan market, never mind. You can use Peruanos available in Mexican markets or a mixture of various beans. - 46.3825