- » Kielbasa Soup
Kielbasa Soup Recipes
Kielbasa soup is a thick soup that is extremely tasty and filling. It can be prepared as a vegetarian soup and also as a chicken soup, thereby increasing its popularity. Most Kielbasa soup recipes use chicken broth ... More »
Kielbasa Lentil Soup
About 1 hour before serving: In large saucepan, in 5 cups water, heat lentils, tomatoes, bay leaves, salt and pepper to boiling.
Cover and simmer 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, in large skillet over high heat, fry bacon until slightly... - 48.7781
Split Pea Soup With Kielbasa
Split Pea Soup With Kielbasa are simply delicious. This is my husband's favorite soup and so I serve it often on weekends when he is home!. They are just too yummy. Try this Split Pea Soup With Kielbasa recipe for yourself! - 48.5666
Cabbage And Kielbasa Soup
In large heavy saucepan, heat oil over medium heat; cook onions, carrots, potatoes and kielbasa for 5 minutes or until onions are softened.
Stir in tomatoes, cabbage, beef stock, parsley, sugar, paprika and pepper; cover and bring to boil.
Reduce heat to... - 34.8474
1. In large slow cooker combine all ingredients except parsley and cook with cover on Low for 12 hours.
2. To serve, garnish individual servings with fresh parsley. - 32.139
You May Also Like!
Kielbasa Vegetable Dinner
Remove broccoli leaves, and cut off tough ends of stalks; discard.
Wash broccoli thoroughly, and break into flowerets.
Cook bacon in a large Dutch oven until crisp; remove bacon, reserving drippings.
Crumble bacon, and set aside.
Cook potato... - 42.1406
Sausage And Cabbage Soup With Sun-dried Tomato Rouille
To Make Soup: In an 8-quart Dutch oven or soup pot over medium-high heat, heat olive oil.
Saute ham and sausage until browned, about 8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add onions, garlic, turnips, and cabbage and saute, stirring occasionally, until soft, about... - 41.6086
Dutch Split Pea Soup
Cut off and discard tough green tops, outer leaves, and root ends from leeks.
Split leeks lengthwise and rinse well; slice thinly and set aside.
In a 5- to 6-quart pan over medium-high heat, stir bacon often until brown.
With a slotted spoon, transfer bacon... - 41.8809
Chicken & Wild Rice Soup
Creamy, hearty wild rice soup is a delicious way to put your leftover chicken, turkey or kielbasa to good use! This soup is even good enough to serve to company! - 0
Red Cabbage Soup
1. In a large saucepan, melt the butter over low heat. Add the onion and saute for 5 minutes. Stir in the garlic, cover and cook gently for 3 minutes.
2. Stir in the sugar and flour and cook for 1 minute. Add the cabbage, thyme, broth, wine, 1 tablespoon of... - 39.149
Hearty Vegetable Bean Soup
1. Cover beans with cold water and refrigerate, covered overnight.
2. Next day, drain beans in colander and rinse under cold water.
To prepare vegetables:
3. Dice zucchini and pare and dice turnips and potato.
4. Pare carrots, slice... - 48.0945
Mixed Vegetable And Chicken Soup
In a large Dutch oven, saute the onions and garlic in butter until tender.
Stir in flour and blend well.
Add broth, puree, vinegar and seasonings; mix well.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer for 40 minutes.
Add two or three vegetables; simmer for 30... - 40.798
Black And White Bean Soup
1) Take a 4-quart saucepan and pour chicken broth along with vegetable juice in it. Add black beans, Kielbasa or smoked sausage, leeks, black beans, sauerkraut, white kidney beans and caraway seed to the liquid. Bring the mixture to a boil.
2) Reduce... - 41.2518
Easy Lima Bean Soup
1. To prepare beans sort them, soak overnight and drain.
2. In slow cooker combine all ingredients and cook with cover on Low for 8-10 hours.
3. Serve as desired. - 39.0398
Everything But The Kitchen Sink Soup
Spray a slow cooker container with butter-flavored cooking spray.
In prepared container, combine chicken broth, water, mushroom soup, vinegar, and dill weed.
Stir in sauerkraut and mushrooms.
Add potatoes, carrots, onion, corn, celery, Polish Kielbasa, and... - 44.4857
Kielbasa Soup Recipes By Category