- » Kielbasa Skillet
Kielbasa Skillet Recipes
Enjoy our collection of kielbasa skillet recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for kielbasa skillet recipes.
Kielbasa With German Potato Salad
In large saucepan, heat 1 quart water to boiling.
Add potatoes and 1 tsp.salt and cook 20 to 25 minutes until potatoes are tender; drain.
Cut into 1/4" slices.
Meanwhile, in large skillet, cook bacon until crisp; drain on paper towels and crumble.
To... - 41.2291
Cut kielbasa sausage into bite size pieces.
Brown in skillet until desired doneness.
Pour red wine vinegar and brown sugar into skillet.
Stir and continue cooking until liquid mixture is reduced to a thick syrup. - 25.206
Kielbasa With Apples Cabbage And Celery
1 Bring a large saucepan of water to a boil.
2 Meanwhile, cut the kielbasa on the diagonal into scant 1/2-inch slices. Add them to the boiling water and cook for 3 minutes. Drain in a colander.
3 Coarsely chop the onion.
4 In a large skillet, warm 1... - 42.9559
Kielbasa With Sauerkraut
1. In 10-inch skillet over medium heat, cook kielbasa until browned; remove to plate.
2. In same skillet, in hot salad oil, cook onion and green pepper until tender. Add sauerkraut, water, sugar, and kielbasa; heat to boiling. Reduce heat to low; cover and... - 25.7985
Kielbasa Simmered In Beer And Onions
1) Heat a large heavy skillet over medium heat and melt the butter.
2) Add in the onions and sauté till translucent.
3) Put in the kielbasa and brown it for 3 to 4 minutes on each side.
4) Add in the beer over the kielbasa sausage and onions. Allow... - 36.528
Kielbasa Lentil Soup
About 1 hour before serving: In large saucepan, in 5 cups water, heat lentils, tomatoes, bay leaves, salt and pepper to boiling.
Cover and simmer 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, in large skillet over high heat, fry bacon until slightly... - 48.7781
Kielbasa And Red Cabbage
1. Dice 1 apple. In 10-inch skillet over medium heat, in hot butter, cook onion until tender, stirring occasionally. Add cabbage, apple juice, sugar, vinegar, salt, and diced apple; heat to boiling. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 15 minutes.
2. Add... - 26.1897
Kielbasa And Beans
In a large skillet, cook bacon until crisp; remove to paper towel to drain.
Discard all but 1 tablespoon drippings; cook kielbasa in drippings until lightly browned.
Add onion, red pepper, beans, broth and pepper.
Cover and simmer for 1 hour, stirring... - 31.9948
Kielbasa Sauerkraut And Caraway Frittata
In a large mixing bowl, beat the eggs and water until well blended.
In a heavy 10 inch skillet, melt 1 1/2 tablespoons of butter over medium-high heat.
Add the sauerkraut and cook over medium heat for 4 to 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add the kielbasa,... - 42.158
Cajun Kielbasa Couscous - We Killed This For Lunch
Monique creates her own version of this classic Moroccan dish. Her unique Cajun twist makes this dish a must taste. Viewers can learn how to prepare the dish as quickly as possible and add their own tweaks to it as well. Try adding chicken or turkey to the... - 111.923
Split Pea Soup With Kielbasa
Split Pea Soup With Kielbasa are simply delicious. This is my husband's favorite soup and so I serve it often on weekends when he is home!. They are just too yummy. Try this Split Pea Soup With Kielbasa recipe for yourself! - 48.5666
Country French Cassoulet
Country french cassoulet is a kielbasa and vegetables recipe cooked with added pork or lamb. This skillet cooked and baked cassoulet is flavored with wine and broth along with rich tomato puree. Herbed with thyme and parsley, the country french cassoulet is... - 39.889
Hungarian Sausage Skillet
1. Halve and seed the green peppers; cut each pepper into 8 wedges. Halve the onions; cut each onion into 8 wedges.
2. Saute the green pepper and onion in the oil in a large skillet for 3 minutes, stirring often; be careful not to brown the vegetables.... - 29.7381
German Skillet Supper
Fry bacon in skillet until crisp.
Drain, reserving 2 tablespoons drippings; crumble bacon.
Bring reserved drippings, cabbage, onion, water and sugar to a boil in saucepan; reduce heat.
Cook, covered, over medium heat for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add... - 35.9679
Smoked Sausage Skillet
1. Heat oil in a large, heavy skillet. Add onion and garlic; saute over medium-high heat. Add apple, herbs,tomatoes, beans, chicken broth and tomato paste, stirring to blend well.
2. Add sausage. Bring to a boil, cover, reduce heat and simmer for 20-30... - 29.712
Hearty Skillet Breakfast
1. Remove skin from sausage and slice sausage into 1/4-inch slices.
2. In a 12-inch skillet, melt butter or margarine and mix sausage, potatoes, onion, salt and pepper. Cover the skillet.
3. Cook over low heat until potatoes are soft.
4. Take a... - 36.4187
Hearty Skillet Breakfast
1. Pre-heat oven to 350° F.
2. In a 6-cup baking dish, mix sauerkraut with basil and celery seed.
3. Using a knife, make deep cuts, 1 inch apart, in sausage; push down into sauerkraut mixture to cover halfway.
4. In an 1 -cup measure,... - 38.4695
Cocktail Stuffed Mushrooms
Wash mushrooms well.
Remove stems and mince; set caps aside.
In food processor, process Kielbasa until ground.
In large nonstick skillet sprayed with vegetable cooking spray, saute minced mushroom stems, Kielbasa, onion, parsley, garlic, fennel, salt, black... - 45.3174
Red Cabbage Soup
1. In a large saucepan, melt the butter over low heat. Add the onion and saute for 5 minutes. Stir in the garlic, cover and cook gently for 3 minutes.
2. Stir in the sugar and flour and cook for 1 minute. Add the cabbage, thyme, broth, wine, 1 tablespoon of... - 39.149
Heat oil in a large skillet over mediumheat; add onion and cabbage; cook, stirring, until vegetables are limp and lightly browned.
Stir in gar-banzos and their liquid.
Cut kielbasa into 2-inch chunks and add to gar-banzo mixture.
Coyer and simmer for 35... - 38.1073
Sausage With Peaches
Cook sausage in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until brown, about 10 minutes.
Add peaches; reduce heat.
Cover and heat over low heat until peaches are hot, about 5 minutes. - 23.1339
Lentil And Sausage Stew
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Rinse and sort the lentils, and put them into a 2-quart saucepan. Gover the lentils with water and add the salt. Bring to a boil, cover, and simmer for 20 minutes, or until the lentils are tender. Do not drain.
2. Meanwhile,... - 33.8967
Assorted Wursts And Mustards
1) Prior to cooking the sausages,pierce the skin at several places to prevent them from bursting.
2) In a skillet, poach the sausages in wine for about 20 minutes.
3) Remove the sausages and discard the liquid.
4) In a skillet,stir... - 33.8269
White Bean And Sausage Soup With Peppers
Melt the butter in a pot.
Add onions, carrots and garlic and cook, covered, over low heat until vegetables are tender and lightly colored, about 25 minutes.
Add parsley, thyme and bay leaf and pour in the stock.
Drain the beans and stir them into the... - 43.0714
Andouille Smoked Sausage Puff
Preheat oven to 450°F.
In 12-inch ovenproof skillet over high heat, melt butter.
When it comes to a hard sizzle, add onion, celery and bell pepper; cook, stirring occasionally, about 1 minute.
Stir in Pork and Veal Magic and cook, stirring occasionally,... - 36.3166
Sausage Amd Rice Swiss Style
1. Take a large skillet and heat margarine in it.
2. Add onion and garlic in margarine and cook until these two turn soft in texture.
3. Now add sausage in the preparation and cook for next 2 minutes with constant stirring process.
4. Pour in rest of... - 46.6455
Push cloves into onion; place in large saucepan along with beans, stock, water, bacon, garlic and bouquet garni.
Bring to boil and skim off any foam; cover and simmer for 1 to 1-1/2 hours or until beans are tender.
Drain, reserving cooking... - 43.0211
Gumbo Ya Ya
Put salt, cayenne pepper and powdered garlic on shicken and spread it evenly.
Let the chicken stay for half an hour at room temperature.
Take a large paper bag and put 21/2 cups flour in it.
Put the chicken pieces in the bag and shake... - 48.3888
Grilled Cabbage And Sausage Sandwich
How about a simple delicious sandwich for lunch? In this video, Janet prepares a great filling for the sandwich with raisins, cabbage and honey. She also add in some sausage into the sandwich. Delicious and healthy, this is a great meal! - 120.122
Sweet Potatoes With Sausage & Peppers
Lisa Shively is busy in her kitchen again and this time she's got a delicious new recipe for sweet potatoes. She's working with the NC Sweet Potato Commission and the NC Department of Agriculture & Consumer Services to help promote sweet potatoes and you'll... - 26.3055
Split Pea-vegetable Soup
Heat water and peas to boiling in 4-quart Dutch oven.
Boil 2 minutes; remove from heat.
Cover and let stand 1 hour.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer until peas are tender, about 1 hour.
Skim off foam if necessary.
Cut sausages into 1/2-inch... - 42.5119
In a large skillet heat oil over moderate heat.
Add garlic and cook 30 seconds.
Add peppers and cook 3 minutes, stirring often.
Add tomatoes and cook 5 minutes, until most of the tomato liquid has evaporated.
Add remaining ingredients except parsley, crepes... - 42.8871
Saffron Rice Stuffing With Sausage
Heat oil in heavy large skillet over low heat.
Add onion, garlic and peppers.
Cover and cook 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add rice, ham, sausage and liver and stir until well coated with oil.
Add tomato, peas, olives and stock and bring to boil.
Stir in... - 39.7981
In a 6-quart ovenproof casserole on top of the stove over medium heat, cook the onions in the vegetable oil till onions are soft but not brown.
Remove from heat.
Set pork chops on top of onions.
In a large bowl, mix the sauerkraut, apples, mustard, brown... - 39.5528
Hot Wurst And Cabbage Salad
Microwavea 10-inch browningdish or skillet on HIGH (100%) for 4 1/2 minutes.
Carefully transfer dish (bottom will be very hot) to a heatproof surface.
Add oil and tilt dish to coat bottom evenly.
Immediately add sausages; stir and toss gently until sausages... - 45.3019
Chicken Shrimp & Sausage Jambalaya
Using Food Chopper, chop and measure onion and celery.
Heat oil in Stir-Fry Skillet over medium heat.
Add onion, celery and sausage, and cook until onion is lightly browned, about 5 minutes.
Add garlic to sausage mixture and cook 1 minute.
Stir in rice, then... - 45.9898
Choucroute Ai Alsacian
1. Preheat the oven at 350Â°.
2. In a large pan, soak the sauerkraut in cold water for 5 minutes. Change the water twice and drain properly.
3. Take a 12-cup flameproof baking dish or a large skillet with a cover and sautÃ© carrot... - 44.7493
Fast And Easy Jambalaya
Sprinkle lemon pepper and garlic powder over chicken cubes.
Heat oil in large skillet or 3-quart saucepan over medium-high heat.
Cook seasoned chicken in oil 5 minutes or until no longer pink, stirring frequently.
Add onions and sausage; cook an additional 5... - 41.1977
Sausage, Red Pepper And Sweet Potato Stir Fry
Do you want everyday to feel like a party? This dish will bring you the joy it ought to with the sausage, red pepper and the sweet potato stir fry! A beautiful looking dish that easy to whip up. Watch the video for details - 96.1244
1) In a deep kettle, add the beef flank. Pour 2 quarts of water, bay leaf, dill and parsley. Allow the mixture to come to a boil.
2) Turn down the flame to simmer and continue cooking covered for about 1 hour. Skim excess fat from the surface now and... - 45.9906
Fast And Easy Jambalaya
1) In a rice cooker or in a saucepan, cook rice in water as directed on package. Cover to keep warm.
2) As the rice cooks, scatter lemon-pepper seasoning and garlic powder over chicken pieces.
3) In large skillet or 3-quart saucepan, heat oil over... - 41.8966
Early in day: In large kettle, boil beans with 2 quarts water and salt, 2 minutes.
Remove from heat; let stand 1 hour; add salt pork, garlic, bag of seasonings; simmer, covered, 40 minutes, skimming if necessary.
Meanwhile, in large skillet, in hot oil, saute... - 46.4389
Sausage And Potato Pie
Preheat the oven to 425° F.
Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a 12-inch skillet over moderately high heat for 1 minute.
Add the red pepper and zucchini and saute, stirring occasionally, until soft about 5 minutes.
Stir in the garlic, black pepper, and basil,... - 44.5545
Eggplants Filled With Sausage Jambalaya
In a small bowl combine well the bread crumbs and the Parmesan.
In a heavy saucepan combine the rice, 2 cups water, and salt to taste, bring the water to a boil, and cook the rice, covered, over low heat for 15 to 20 minutes, or until the water is absorbed... - 41.6177
1) Drain the beans and rinse them.
2) Take a very large heavy casserole and place the beans in it.
3) Stir in all the meat, half the chopped onions, the orange, bay leaves, and black pepper.
4) Soak the ingredients in about 1 inch of... - 43.1652
Spanish Style Chicken Pies With Laurel Leaf Pastry
Prepare Basic Tender Butter Pastry substituting sweet pickle juice for 2 tablespoons iced water.
Add oregano to liquid, if desired.
Chill pastry until needed.
In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat.
Saute chicken until well-browned.
Remove... - 44.8112
Creole Chicken And Sausage Gumbo
1. Preheat oven to 375°F Place flour in oven-safe 12-inch skillet (if skillet is not oven-safe, wrap handle with double layer of foil). Bake until flour begins to brown, about 25 minutes. Stir with wooden spoon, breaking up any lumps. Bake, stirring flour... - 37.3446
Andouille Sausage, Shrimp, And Oyster Gumbo
It’s hard to say how gumbo was invented, although its connection to Africa is not in doubt. One legend is that it came about when okra was introduced to Mobile, Alabama in 1704 by twenty-five French mademoiselles known as the “Cassette girls,” who... - 42.32
Score the fat side of the pork rind, cover it with cold water in a small saucepan, bring to a boil, and simmer for 10 minutes.
Drain, cover with cold water again, and repeat the process, this time simmering for 30 minutes.
Reserve the pork rind and its second... - 42.7518
Fava Bean And Chickpea Soup From Andalusia
Dried beans are popular everywhere in the Mediterranean. They also have a flavor a tad different than the fresh bean, which means they are ideal in earthy and deeply flavorful soups such as this one from Granada in Andalusia in southern Spain called potaje... - 37.3802
Kielbasa Skillet Recipes By Category