- » Kielbasa Sauerkraut Potato
Kielbasa Sauerkraut Potato Recipes
Enjoy our collection of kielbasa sauerkraut potato recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for kielbasa sauerkraut potato recipes.
Kielbasa Sausage With Red Potatoes
For all those who like polish cuisine, you should definitely give this Kielbasa sausage with red potatoes recipe a try. Watch the video to see instructions on how the chef combines Kielbasa with sauerkraut and potatoes to make a mouth watering dish. Smooth... - 71.9236
Hearty Potato Sauerkraut Soup
1. In large slow cooker combine all ingredients and cook with cover on Low 10-12 hours.
2. If needed, skim fat to serve. - 37.9052
I learned to make this sauerkraut from my mother who learned it from my German grandmother. It is easy and very frugal. Serve it with hot dogs or Kielbasa and mashed potatoes. - 111.743
Pork Medley With Sauerkraut
Heat the oil in a 3-quart flameproof casserole over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Add the onion and carrots and saute, stirring occasionally, for 7 minutes or until the onion is golden.
Add the sauerkraut and cook, stirring, for 1 minute.
Add the stock, wine,... - 42.4006
Supper Polish Style
1) Preheat the oven to 400F.
2) In a 1-quart shallow baking dish, add in a mixture of the cherry-pie filling and almond extract. Add a tablespoon of butter on top.
3) In a small bowl, mix the biscuit mix, 1 tablespoon sugar and milk.... - 41.7002
Everything But The Kitchen Sink Soup
Spray a slow cooker container with butter-flavored cooking spray.
In prepared container, combine chicken broth, water, mushroom soup, vinegar, and dill weed.
Stir in sauerkraut and mushrooms.
Add potatoes, carrots, onion, corn, celery, Polish Kielbasa, and... - 44.4857
1) Drain and wash sauerkraut.
2) Make 1-inch chunks from the kielbasa.
3) Take a heavy pot; allow the sauerkraut to simmer in it with meat stock and liquid from canned tomatoes.
4) Stir fry the tomatoes and onion with apple for a few... - 42.4853
Hearty Skillet Breakfast
1. Pre-heat oven to 350° F.
2. In a 6-cup baking dish, mix sauerkraut with basil and celery seed.
3. Using a knife, make deep cuts, 1 inch apart, in sausage; push down into sauerkraut mixture to cover halfway.
4. In an 1 -cup measure,... - 38.4695
Mock Chicken Salad
Easy to make and delicious to eat, you'll be surprised at how close this tastes to the real thing. This is one of the easiest vegan recipes for a simple light lunch or picnic potluck. It can be made in a hurry, and leftovers only get better as they sit in... - 40.8691