- » Kielbasa Rice
Kielbasa Rice Recipes
Enjoy our collection of kielbasa rice recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for kielbasa rice recipes.
A delicious casserole with easy cleanup. For more recipes and videos. - 84.6441
Kielbasa And Chicken Gumbo
Cook bacon in large Dutch oven over medium-high heat until crisp.
Remove bacon; drain and crumble on paper towel.
Cook and stir kielbasa and chicken in drippings over medium heat until chicken is lightly browned.
Remove kielbasa and chicken; set... - 47.1479
Maria's Chicken And Sausage In Saffron Rice
In a large, heavy casserole, heat the butter and oil over medium high heat until hot but not smoking.
Add the chicken, skin side down, and cook for 3 to 4 minutes until the skin is lightly browned.
Turn and cook for another 3 minutes on the second side.
Add... - 46.8288
Riverside Red Beans And Rice
1. Wash beans.
2. In a Dutch oven, pour 6 cups of cold water and put beans in it.
3. Boil the water and lower the flame and continue cooking for 2 more minutes.
4. Put the lid on and let the beans stay for an hour.
5. Beans can also be soaked... - 47.0265
Sausage Amd Rice Swiss Style
1. Take a large skillet and heat margarine in it.
2. Add onion and garlic in margarine and cook until these two turn soft in texture.
3. Now add sausage in the preparation and cook for next 2 minutes with constant stirring process.
4. Pour in rest of... - 46.6455
Chicken & Wild Rice Soup
Creamy, hearty wild rice soup is a delicious way to put your leftover chicken, turkey or kielbasa to good use! This soup is even good enough to serve to company! - 0
Saffron Rice Stuffing With Sausage
Heat oil in heavy large skillet over low heat.
Add onion, garlic and peppers.
Cover and cook 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add rice, ham, sausage and liver and stir until well coated with oil.
Add tomato, peas, olives and stock and bring to boil.
Stir in... - 39.7981
New Iberia Seafood Gumbo
To make the stock: Peel the shrimp and place the shells in a large saucepan.
Devein the shrimp and refrigerate until needed.
To the saucepan, add the water, onions, garlic, celery, bay leaf, peppercorns, and thyme.
Bring to a boil over high heat.
Reduce the... - 49.0005
Ham And Shrimp Jambalaya
1. In a 6-quart Dutch oven or stockpot, heat the oil over moderately high heat. Add the sausage plus the ham, if you wish, and saute for 5 minutes. Add the celery, onion, green pepper, and garlic and saute for 5 minutes or until soft.
2. Stir in the flour,... - 35.0216
1. Melt butter in a heavy saucepan over high heat. Add onion, bell pepper, celery and garlic; saute for 5 minutes.
2. Add kielbasa, chicken broth, tomatoes, rice and Cajun seasoning; mix well and bring to a boil. Lower heat, cover and simmer for 25 minutes,... - 30.1106
Gumbo Ya Ya
Put salt, cayenne pepper and powdered garlic on shicken and spread it evenly.
Let the chicken stay for half an hour at room temperature.
Take a large paper bag and put 21/2 cups flour in it.
Put the chicken pieces in the bag and shake... - 48.3888
Cook rice in the hot water according to method on package; keep rice warm.
Brown andouille in oil in a medium saute pan over medium-high heat about 3 minutes.
Stir in onion, celery, and bell pepper; saute about 5 minutes.
Add shrimp and garlic; cook, stirring... - 38.2749
Chicken Shrimp & Sausage Jambalaya
Using Food Chopper, chop and measure onion and celery.
Heat oil in Stir-Fry Skillet over medium heat.
Add onion, celery and sausage, and cook until onion is lightly browned, about 5 minutes.
Add garlic to sausage mixture and cook 1 minute.
Stir in rice, then... - 45.9898
Andouille Sausage, Shrimp, And Oyster Gumbo
It’s hard to say how gumbo was invented, although its connection to Africa is not in doubt. One legend is that it came about when okra was introduced to Mobile, Alabama in 1704 by twenty-five French mademoiselles known as the “Cassette girls,” who... - 42.32
Cook and stir kielbasa and onion in 4-quart Dutch oven over medium heat until onion is tender, about 10 minutes.
Stir in remaining ingredients except beans.
Break up tomatoes with fork.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer 30 minutes.
Stir in... - 39.102
1. In a 3-quart microwave safe casserole dish mix the flour and oil and microwave for 10 minutes at full power (stirring twice) or until it is of golden brown colour.
2. In this flour mixture put the onion, green pepper and celery, toss and microwave... - 44.8693
Quick Arroz Con Pollo
1. Season chicken with salt, pepper, and cayenne. In a large Dutch oven, cook chicken and sausage in olive oil over medium-high heat, turning, until browned all over, about 6 minutes.
2. Stir in rice, broth, saffron, tomatoes, and peas. Bring to a boil,... - 29.3999
Fast And Easy Jambalaya
Sprinkle lemon pepper and garlic powder over chicken cubes.
Heat oil in large skillet or 3-quart saucepan over medium-high heat.
Cook seasoned chicken in oil 5 minutes or until no longer pink, stirring frequently.
Add onions and sausage; cook an additional 5... - 41.1977
Fast And Easy Jambalaya
1) In a rice cooker or in a saucepan, cook rice in water as directed on package. Cover to keep warm.
2) As the rice cooks, scatter lemon-pepper seasoning and garlic powder over chicken pieces.
3) In large skillet or 3-quart saucepan, heat oil over... - 41.8966
Sweet Potatoes With Sausage & Peppers
Lisa Shively is busy in her kitchen again and this time she's got a delicious new recipe for sweet potatoes. She's working with the NC Sweet Potato Commission and the NC Department of Agriculture & Consumer Services to help promote sweet potatoes and you'll... - 26.3055
Sausage, Red Pepper And Sweet Potato Stir Fry
Do you want everyday to feel like a party? This dish will bring you the joy it ought to with the sausage, red pepper and the sweet potato stir fry! A beautiful looking dish that easy to whip up. Watch the video for details - 96.1244
Chicken Andouille Smoked Sausage And Tasso Jambalaya
Melt butter in 4-quart saucepan over high heat.
Add andouille and tasso; cook until meat starts to brown, 4 to 5 minutes, stirring frequently and scraping pan bottom well.
Add chicken and continue cooking until chicken is brown, 4 to 5 minutes, stirring... - 38.4685
1. Season chicken with 1/4 teaspoon salt and with pepper. In a large frying pan with a lid, heat 2 tablespoons of olive oil and cook chicken in batches over medium-high heat, turning once or twice, until browned, about 6 minutes per batch. Add sausage and... - 32.3533
Eggplants Filled With Sausage Jambalaya
In a small bowl combine well the bread crumbs and the Parmesan.
In a heavy saucepan combine the rice, 2 cups water, and salt to taste, bring the water to a boil, and cook the rice, covered, over low heat for 15 to 20 minutes, or until the water is absorbed... - 41.6177
Jambalaya Stuffed Roast Chicken
1. Preheat oven to 400Â°F. In a large frying pan, melt 2 tablespoons of butter over medium heat. Add scallions, celery, bell pepper, and sausage and cook, stirring often, until vegetables are softened, about 5 minutes. Stir in Creole seasoning, Tabasco,... - 32.5678
Creole Chicken And Sausage Gumbo
1. Preheat oven to 375°F Place flour in oven-safe 12-inch skillet (if skillet is not oven-safe, wrap handle with double layer of foil). Bake until flour begins to brown, about 25 minutes. Stir with wooden spoon, breaking up any lumps. Bake, stirring flour... - 37.3446
Spanish Style Chicken Pies With Laurel Leaf Pastry
Prepare Basic Tender Butter Pastry substituting sweet pickle juice for 2 tablespoons iced water.
Add oregano to liquid, if desired.
Chill pastry until needed.
In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat.
Saute chicken until well-browned.
Remove... - 44.8112
Kielbasa Rice Recipes By Category