- » Kielbasa Potato Onion
Kielbasa Potato Onion Recipes
Enjoy our collection of kielbasa potato onion recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for kielbasa potato onion recipes.
Kielbasa Sausage With Red Potatoes
For all those who like polish cuisine, you should definitely give this Kielbasa sausage with red potatoes recipe a try. Watch the video to see instructions on how the chef combines Kielbasa with sauerkraut and potatoes to make a mouth watering dish. Smooth... - 72.1952
Kielbasa With German Potato Salad
In large saucepan, heat 1 quart water to boiling.
Add potatoes and 1 tsp.salt and cook 20 to 25 minutes until potatoes are tender; drain.
Cut into 1/4" slices.
Meanwhile, in large skillet, cook bacon until crisp; drain on paper towels and crumble.
To... - 41.4267
Cabbage And Kielbasa Soup
In large heavy saucepan, heat oil over medium heat; cook onions, carrots, potatoes and kielbasa for 5 minutes or until onions are softened.
Stir in tomatoes, cabbage, beef stock, parsley, sugar, paprika and pepper; cover and bring to boil.
Reduce heat to... - 35.0582
Kielbasa And Cabbage
1) In a slow cooker, combine all the ingredients, cover, and cook on low for 7-8 hours or until cabbage is done.
2) Check seasoning and serve. - 36.5913
1. In large slow cooker combine all ingredients except parsley and cook with cover on Low for 12 hours.
2. To serve, garnish individual servings with fresh parsley. - 32.3682
Kielbasa Vegetable Dinner
Remove broccoli leaves, and cut off tough ends of stalks; discard.
Wash broccoli thoroughly, and break into flowerets.
Cook bacon in a large Dutch oven until crisp; remove bacon, reserving drippings.
Crumble bacon, and set aside.
Cook potato... - 42.3557
Soak 6 (10-inch) wooden skewers in water for at least 30 minutes. Blend steak sauce, mustard, molasses, vinegar, oil, garlic and cornstarch in small saucepan. Cook and stir over medium heat until sauce thickens and begins to boil; cool.
Alternately thread... - 33.4237
Potato Salad And Sausage Bake
Heat oven to 350°F.
Grease 2 quart casserole.
In large bowl, combine celery, onion and potato salad; mix well.
Spoon half of potato mixture into greased casserole.
Top with sausage.
Spoon remaining potato mixture over sausage.
In small bowl, combine bread... - 36.7849
Smoked Sausage, Green Beans And Potatoes Recipe
Here is a simple yet good recipe to make scrumptious bowl of tender smoked sausage with green beans and potatoes. Watch the video to help you make a great comfort meal in no time and it is so good your family is sure to come back for seconds. - 101.424
Warm Sausage And Potato Salad
1. In 3-quart microwave-safe casserole, stir together gravy, onions, vinegar and mustard. Stir in potatoes and kielbasa.
2. Cover with lid; microwave on high 25 minutes or until potatoes are tender, stirring twice during cooking. Let stand, covered, 5... - 28.6623
Roasted Onions, Figs, And Smoked Sausage
Combine first 3 ingredients in a small saucepan.
Bring to a boil; cover and cook 1 minute.
Remove from heat, and let stand 30 minutes.
Stir in vinegar and rosemary; set aside.
Combine sausage, onion, and sweet potato in a large greased roasting pan.
Bake,... - 35.3995
Polish Sausage And Potatoes
Melt 1 tablespoon of the butter in a wide frying pan over medium heat.
Slash sausage at 1-inch intervals and cook until browned on all sides.
Arrange on a warm serving dish; keep warm.
Add 4 tablespoons of the butter to pan; add potatoes and onion and stir... - 37.3175
Sweet Potatoes With Sausage & Peppers
Lisa Shively is busy in her kitchen again and this time she's got a delicious new recipe for sweet potatoes. She's working with the NC Sweet Potato Commission and the NC Department of Agriculture & Consumer Services to help promote sweet potatoes and you'll... - 26.5775
Hot German Potato Salad
A hot German potato salad is always a good answer for a quick and healthy meal, when you don't have enough time to prepare a full meat but you have to get nutritious food. Amy shows how you can get this special meal prepared in no time when running short of... - 94.0785
Sausage, Red Pepper And Sweet Potato Stir Fry
Do you want everyday to feel like a party? This dish will bring you the joy it ought to with the sausage, red pepper and the sweet potato stir fry! A beautiful looking dish that easy to whip up. Watch the video for details - 98.0629
German Style Potato And Sausage Salad
In saucepan of boiling salted water, cook potatoes until tender; drain well. Peel (if desired) and slice. In large bowl, sprinkle warm potatoes with vinegar; stir in dill pickle, parsley and onion. Let cool.
Remove any loose papery layers from garlic head.... - 34.5411
Weight Watchers "perogi"
Why not make Pierogi as an appetizer for your party. Watch this impressive video that demonstrates a recipe for these delicious potato cheese dumplings. Make the dish with keilbasa, peppers and onions then serve with a sour cream-chive dip. You would surely... - 84.9744
Everything But The Kitchen Sink Soup
Spray a slow cooker container with butter-flavored cooking spray.
In prepared container, combine chicken broth, water, mushroom soup, vinegar, and dill weed.
Stir in sauerkraut and mushrooms.
Add potatoes, carrots, onion, corn, celery, Polish Kielbasa, and... - 44.6896
Fun, flavorful and filling, nothing brings more delight on the face than succulent shrimp boils. A deliciously simple recipe, shrimp boil is quite a breeze to make. This recipe details a simple recipe that will convince you that not all things that sound... - 108.085
Hearty Vegetable Bean Soup
1. Cover beans with cold water and refrigerate, covered overnight.
2. Next day, drain beans in colander and rinse under cold water.
To prepare vegetables:
3. Dice zucchini and pare and dice turnips and potato.
4. Pare carrots, slice... - 48.3124
1) Drain and wash sauerkraut.
2) Make 1-inch chunks from the kielbasa.
3) Take a heavy pot; allow the sauerkraut to simmer in it with meat stock and liquid from canned tomatoes.
4) Stir fry the tomatoes and onion with apple for a few... - 42.7118
Pork Medley With Sauerkraut
Heat the oil in a 3-quart flameproof casserole over moderate heat for 1 minute.
Add the onion and carrots and saute, stirring occasionally, for 7 minutes or until the onion is golden.
Add the sauerkraut and cook, stirring, for 1 minute.
Add the stock, wine,... - 42.605
Supper Polish Style
1) Preheat the oven to 400F.
2) In a 1-quart shallow baking dish, add in a mixture of the cherry-pie filling and almond extract. Add a tablespoon of butter on top.
3) In a small bowl, mix the biscuit mix, 1 tablespoon sugar and milk.... - 41.9144
Bring first 10 ingredients to a boil in an 8-quart stockpot.
Add potatoes and sausage; cook 12 minutes.
Add corn; cook 4 minutes.
Add shrimp; cook 2 minutes or until shrimp are done.
Drain and discard bay leaves. - 34.5658
Easy Lima Bean Soup
1. To prepare beans sort them, soak overnight and drain.
2. In slow cooker combine all ingredients and cook with cover on Low for 8-10 hours.
3. Serve as desired. - 39.2564
Hearty Skillet Breakfast
1. Remove skin from sausage and slice sausage into 1/4-inch slices.
2. In a 12-inch skillet, melt butter or margarine and mix sausage, potatoes, onion, salt and pepper. Cover the skillet.
3. Cook over low heat until potatoes are soft.
4. Take a... - 36.6466
Cheese Soup With Broccoli Cauliflower And Sausage
In 2-quart casserole, place butter, sausage, onion, caraway seed, pepper and bay leaf.
Microwave at high (10) 4 to 6 minutes, until sausage begins to brown and onion is tender, stirring every 2 minutes.
Add chicken broth, potatoes, broccoli and... - 39.2057
Split Pea-vegetable Soup
Heat water and peas to boiling in 4-quart Dutch oven.
Boil 2 minutes; remove from heat.
Cover and let stand 1 hour.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer until peas are tender, about 1 hour.
Skim off foam if necessary.
Cut sausages into 1/2-inch... - 42.7154
Simmered Breast Of Veal
Place veal and bacon in a large kettle and add salt and water to cover.
Place a lid on the kettle and bring to a boil.
Lower the heat and simmer gently for 1 1/4 hours.
Add onions, carrots, celery, and parsley; continue cooking for 30 minutes.
Add sausage,... - 43.7251
Turkey Sausage Frittata
1. In a 10- to 12-inch ovenproof nonstick frying pan, combine onion, vinegar, and 2 cups water. Stir often over high heat until liquid is evaporated and onion is limp, 20 to 25 minutes. Remove onion from pan.
2. Meanwhile, scrub potatoes and cut into 1/2-inch... - 37.0101
Almost Instant White Bean And Sausage Soup
1. In a 4-quart saucepot over medium heat, cook sausage until browned. Transfer to a bowl. Add oil, onion, and garlic to saucepot and cook, stirring, over medium-low heat until softened, about 5 minutes. Add beans and, using a potato masher, mash until about... - 33.1868
Potaje De Garbanzos
Potaje De Garbanzos is a delicious recipe which I always love to have. I bet, once you have this Potaje De Garbanzos, you will always crave for some more. - 44.8987
1. In a large, casserole or stock pot, combine all the ingredients.
2. Set the casserole on a medium high flame and heat to boiling, stirring frequently.
3. Once the liquid comes to a boil, reduce the heat and cover the casserole with a lit.
4. Simmer... - 44.1047
Hearty Skillet Breakfast
1. Pre-heat oven to 350° F.
2. In a 6-cup baking dish, mix sauerkraut with basil and celery seed.
3. Using a knife, make deep cuts, 1 inch apart, in sausage; push down into sauerkraut mixture to cover halfway.
4. In an 1 -cup measure,... - 38.6893
Chunky Lentil Stew
1) Take a large saucepan and combine all ingredients in it. Bring the mixture to a boil.
2) Reduce heat and cover. Simmer for about 35-40 minutes or until the lentils turn tender.
3) Remove bay leaf and serve immediately. - 42.4397
Portuguese Fisherman's Stew
1. Spray an 8-quart saucepan with nonstick spray and set over medium heat. Add the potatoes, carrot, onion, linguica, and garlic; cook until the onion begins to soften, about 6 minutes. Stir in the tomatoes, clam juice, wine, saffron, oregano, and crushed red... - 31.8765
1) In a deep kettle, add the beef flank. Pour 2 quarts of water, bay leaf, dill and parsley. Allow the mixture to come to a boil.
2) Turn down the flame to simmer and continue cooking covered for about 1 hour. Skim excess fat from the surface now and... - 46.1914
Spanish Style Chicken Pies With Laurel Leaf Pastry
Prepare Basic Tender Butter Pastry substituting sweet pickle juice for 2 tablespoons iced water.
Add oregano to liquid, if desired.
Chill pastry until needed.
In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat.
Saute chicken until well-browned.
Remove... - 43.3382