- » Kielbasa Potato Bake
Kielbasa Potato Bake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of kielbasa potato bake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for kielbasa potato bake recipes.
Weber Grilled Bacon Baked Potatoes And Kielbasa Sausages
For those who have fired up their grills for the Thanksgiving dinner, here are a few side dishes for the feast. The pit boys on Smokey Goodness are making bacon wrapped and bacon fat roasted potatoes and Kielbasa sausage! This video is not meant for those... - 83.6488
Kielbasa Sausage With Red Potatoes
For all those who like polish cuisine, you should definitely give this Kielbasa sausage with red potatoes recipe a try. Watch the video to see instructions on how the chef combines Kielbasa with sauerkraut and potatoes to make a mouth watering dish. Smooth... - 75.1759
Kielbasa With German Potato Salad
In large saucepan, heat 1 quart water to boiling.
Add potatoes and 1 tsp.salt and cook 20 to 25 minutes until potatoes are tender; drain.
Cut into 1/4" slices.
Meanwhile, in large skillet, cook bacon until crisp; drain on paper towels and crumble.
To... - 38.7792
Potato Salad And Sausage Bake
Heat oven to 350°F.
Grease 2 quart casserole.
In large bowl, combine celery, onion and potato salad; mix well.
Spoon half of potato mixture into greased casserole.
Top with sausage.
Spoon remaining potato mixture over sausage.
In small bowl, combine bread... - 37.1658
Sausage And Potato Pie
Preheat the oven to 425° F.
Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a 12-inch skillet over moderately high heat for 1 minute.
Add the red pepper and zucchini and saute, stirring occasionally, until soft about 5 minutes.
Stir in the garlic, black pepper, and basil,... - 42.4724
Weight Watchers "perogi"
Why not make Pierogi as an appetizer for your party. Watch this impressive video that demonstrates a recipe for these delicious potato cheese dumplings. Make the dish with keilbasa, peppers and onions then serve with a sour cream-chive dip. You would surely... - 111.076
1) Drain and wash sauerkraut.
2) Make 1-inch chunks from the kielbasa.
3) Take a heavy pot; allow the sauerkraut to simmer in it with meat stock and liquid from canned tomatoes.
4) Stir fry the tomatoes and onion with apple for a few... - 41.1756
Roasted Onions, Figs, And Smoked Sausage
Combine first 3 ingredients in a small saucepan.
Bring to a boil; cover and cook 1 minute.
Remove from heat, and let stand 30 minutes.
Stir in vinegar and rosemary; set aside.
Combine sausage, onion, and sweet potato in a large greased roasting pan.
Bake,... - 33.6669
Turkey Sausage Frittata
1. In a 10- to 12-inch ovenproof nonstick frying pan, combine onion, vinegar, and 2 cups water. Stir often over high heat until liquid is evaporated and onion is limp, 20 to 25 minutes. Remove onion from pan.
2. Meanwhile, scrub potatoes and cut into 1/2-inch... - 36.5796
Hearty Skillet Breakfast
1. Pre-heat oven to 350° F.
2. In a 6-cup baking dish, mix sauerkraut with basil and celery seed.
3. Using a knife, make deep cuts, 1 inch apart, in sausage; push down into sauerkraut mixture to cover halfway.
4. In an 1 -cup measure,... - 40.5959
Supper Polish Style
1) Preheat the oven to 400F.
2) In a 1-quart shallow baking dish, add in a mixture of the cherry-pie filling and almond extract. Add a tablespoon of butter on top.
3) In a small bowl, mix the biscuit mix, 1 tablespoon sugar and milk.... - 41.4634
Spanish Style Chicken Pies With Laurel Leaf Pastry
Prepare Basic Tender Butter Pastry substituting sweet pickle juice for 2 tablespoons iced water.
Add oregano to liquid, if desired.
Chill pastry until needed.
In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat.
Saute chicken until well-browned.
Remove... - 42.5461