- » Kielbasa Casserole
Kielbasa Casserole Recipes
Enjoy our collection of kielbasa casserole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for kielbasa casserole recipes.
A delicious casserole with easy cleanup. For more recipes and videos. - 84.6441
Kielbasa And Cheese Casserole
1) Boil noodles, drain, toss with oil, and keep aside.
2) In boiling water, dissolve bouillon.
3) In a slow cooker, combine all the ingredients, cover, and cook on low for 8 hours.
4) Serve hot. - 41.3892
You May Also Like!
Kielbasa In Sauce
Place kielbasa in a 2 qt.glass casserole dish.
Combine remaining ingredients and pour over sausage.
Cover and microwave 5 to 8 minutes.
Stir once during cooking. - 25.8428
Caraway Cabbage And Kielbasa
Combine cabbage, apple, onion, wine, bouillon and caraway seeds in a deep 2-quart casserole.
Cover and cook on HIGH for 12-14 minutes, or until tender-crisp, stirring once.
Cut kielbasa into 1-inch pieces; add to cabbage mixture and stir lightly.
Cover and... - 31.8284
Country French Cassoulet
Country french cassoulet is a kielbasa and vegetables recipe cooked with added pork or lamb. This skillet cooked and baked cassoulet is flavored with wine and broth along with rich tomato puree. Herbed with thyme and parsley, the country french cassoulet is... - 39.889
Polish Hot Pot
1 Score kielbasa all around and place in an electric slow cooker.
2 Layer onion, cabbage, and apples in cooker, sprinkling each with part of the salt and pepper; sprinkle with caraway, if used; add bay leaf.
Pour beer and chicken broth over; cover... - 32.5645
Potato Salad And Sausage Bake
Heat oven to 350°F.
Grease 2 quart casserole.
In large bowl, combine celery, onion and potato salad; mix well.
Spoon half of potato mixture into greased casserole.
Top with sausage.
Spoon remaining potato mixture over sausage.
In small bowl, combine bread... - 36.5591
Slow Cooked Meat & Bean Stew
1. Pick over and wash beans. Put beans and water in a heavy kettle. Bring to boiling; remove from heat. Let stand 1 hour.
2. Add salt, garlic, carrots, onions, parsley, bay leaf, thyme and salt pork to beans. Cover; bring to boiling. Lower heat; simmer 1... - 26.4399
Lentil And Sausage Stew
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Rinse and sort the lentils, and put them into a 2-quart saucepan. Gover the lentils with water and add the salt. Bring to a boil, cover, and simmer for 20 minutes, or until the lentils are tender. Do not drain.
2. Meanwhile,... - 33.8967
Warm Sausage And Potato Salad
1. In 3-quart microwave-safe casserole, stir together gravy, onions, vinegar and mustard. Stir in potatoes and kielbasa.
2. Cover with lid; microwave on high 25 minutes or until potatoes are tender, stirring twice during cooking. Let stand, covered, 5... - 28.4465
Zesty Smoked Sausages
1. In 2-quart microwave-safe casserole, stir together soup, marmalade, vinegar and mustard until well blended.
2. Stir in sausages. Cover with lid; microwave on high 7 minutes or until hot and bubbling, stirring once during cooking. To serve, spear with... - 24.2246
1. In a large saucepan, bring beans and 4 cups water to a boil; cook 2 minutes. Cover and let stand 1 hour. Do not drain. Add broth, bay leaf, and half of carrots, celery, and onions to beans along with garlic, parsley sprigs, thyme, marjoram, savory, and... - 33.4538
Kielbasa Casserole Recipes By Category