- » Kielbasa Cabbage Soup
Kielbasa Cabbage Soup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of kielbasa cabbage soup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for kielbasa cabbage soup recipes.
Cabbage And Kielbasa Soup
In large heavy saucepan, heat oil over medium heat; cook onions, carrots, potatoes and kielbasa for 5 minutes or until onions are softened.
Stir in tomatoes, cabbage, beef stock, parsley, sugar, paprika and pepper; cover and bring to boil.
Reduce heat to... - 34.8505
You May Also Like!
Red Cabbage Soup
1. In a large saucepan, melt the butter over low heat. Add the onion and saute for 5 minutes. Stir in the garlic, cover and cook gently for 3 minutes.
2. Stir in the sugar and flour and cook for 1 minute. Add the cabbage, thyme, broth, wine, 1 tablespoon of... - 39.9507
Sausage And Cabbage Soup With Sun-dried Tomato Rouille
To Make Soup: In an 8-quart Dutch oven or soup pot over medium-high heat, heat olive oil.
Saute ham and sausage until browned, about 8 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add onions, garlic, turnips, and cabbage and saute, stirring occasionally, until soft, about... - 40.4064
Chunky Lentil Stew
1) Take a large saucepan and combine all ingredients in it. Bring the mixture to a boil.
2) Reduce heat and cover. Simmer for about 35-40 minutes or until the lentils turn tender.
3) Remove bay leaf and serve immediately. - 41.6087
German Skillet Supper
Fry bacon in skillet until crisp.
Drain, reserving 2 tablespoons drippings; crumble bacon.
Bring reserved drippings, cabbage, onion, water and sugar to a boil in saucepan; reduce heat.
Cook, covered, over medium heat for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add... - 35.8917
Coat a large Dutch oven with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add sausage, onion, and garlic; saute until onion is tender.
Add celery and next 8 ingredients.
Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 35 minutes or until vegetables... - 35.9043