- » Kielbasa Appetizer
Kielbasa Appetizer Recipes
Enjoy our collection of kielbasa appetizer recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for kielbasa appetizer recipes.
Split Pea Soup With Kielbasa
Split Pea Soup With Kielbasa are simply delicious. This is my husband's favorite soup and so I serve it often on weekends when he is home!. They are just too yummy. Try this Split Pea Soup With Kielbasa recipe for yourself! - 48.5666
Kielbasa And Chicken Gumbo
Cook bacon in large Dutch oven over medium-high heat until crisp.
Remove bacon; drain and crumble on paper towel.
Cook and stir kielbasa and chicken in drippings over medium heat until chicken is lightly browned.
Remove kielbasa and chicken; set... - 47.1479
Soak 6 (10-inch) wooden skewers in water for at least 30 minutes. Blend steak sauce, mustard, molasses, vinegar, oil, garlic and cornstarch in small saucepan. Cook and stir over medium heat until sauce thickens and begins to boil; cool.
Alternately thread... - 34.8783
1. In large slow cooker combine all ingredients except parsley and cook with cover on Low for 12 hours.
2. To serve, garnish individual servings with fresh parsley. - 32.139
Kielbasa And Kraut
1. Mix sauerkraut with basil and celery seeds in a 6-cup baking dish.'
2. Remove skin from the sausage and make several deep cuts, 1 inch apart, in the meat; push it down into sauerkraut mixture to cover it halfway.
3. Dissolve brown sugar in hot water in a... - 28.4955
You May Also Like!
Spicy Black Bean And Sausage Soup
1. Place 1/2 cup beans and 1/4 cup water in a food processor or blender; process until smooth.
2. Heat oil in a medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Add onion and garlic; saute 4 minutes or until tender. Add bean puree, remaining beans, remaining 1 cup... - 28.3059
Beef And White Cabbage Borscht
Place the brisket of beef and beef stock or broth in a large stockpot and simmer for 60 minutes, or until tender.
Remove the brisket, reserving six cups stock; trim the fat and chill the meat.
When well chilled, cube the beef.
Melt the butter in a stockpot... - 40.9783
Spicy Black Bean And Sausage Soup
1. In a food processor, add about half a cup of beans and a quarter cup water and blend until smooth
2. Heat oil in a medium saucepan and add onions and garlic to it; saute till tender for almost five minutes
3. Add the beans puree, remaining whole... - 41.324
Red Cabbage Soup
1. In a large saucepan, melt the butter over low heat. Add the onion and saute for 5 minutes. Stir in the garlic, cover and cook gently for 3 minutes.
2. Stir in the sugar and flour and cook for 1 minute. Add the cabbage, thyme, broth, wine, 1 tablespoon of... - 39.149
Hearty Vegetable Bean Soup
1. Cover beans with cold water and refrigerate, covered overnight.
2. Next day, drain beans in colander and rinse under cold water.
To prepare vegetables:
3. Dice zucchini and pare and dice turnips and potato.
4. Pare carrots, slice... - 48.0945
Cook and stir kielbasa and onion in 4-quart Dutch oven over medium heat until onion is tender, about 10 minutes.
Stir in remaining ingredients except beans.
Break up tomatoes with fork.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat.
Cover and simmer 30 minutes.
Stir in... - 39.102
Sausage Vegetable Kabobs
Alternate kielbasa, onion pieces, mushrooms and zucchini on 2 wooden skewers [4 wooden skewers], placing onion pieces on ends and mushrooms in centers.
Mix taco sauce and oil; brush over kabobs.
Place on 10" plate.
Cover with waxed paper and microwave on high... - 35.5481
Black And White Bean Soup
1) Take a 4-quart saucepan and pour chicken broth along with vegetable juice in it. Add black beans, Kielbasa or smoked sausage, leeks, black beans, sauerkraut, white kidney beans and caraway seed to the liquid. Bring the mixture to a boil.
2) Reduce... - 41.2518
Weight Watchers "perogi"
Why not make Pierogi as an appetizer for your party. Watch this impressive video that demonstrates a recipe for these delicious potato cheese dumplings. Make the dish with keilbasa, peppers and onions then serve with a sour cream-chive dip. You would surely... - 83.0352
Sauerkraut Soup is a very tempting appetizer that you must try out. Prepare the sauteed Sauerkraut Soup effortlessly in a jiffy and let us know after you've enjoyed it ! - 35.3996