- » Kids Vegetarian Side Dish
Kids Vegetarian Side Dish Recipes
Enjoy our collection of kids vegetarian side dish recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for kids vegetarian side dish recipes.
Wegmans Roasted Cauliflower Popcorn
If you are trying to get your kids to eat more vegetables, Roasted Cauliflower Popcorn just might have them coming back for seconds. Forget kids, even adults cant resist wanting to pickup these bite size morsels and pop them in the mouth, just like popcorn.... - 140.802
Fruit & Yogurt Elbow Salad
Who knew fruit and pasta would make such terrific pairing? This unique, kid-friendly salad is a delicious choice for a Summer picnic. But, it also makes a fantastic breakfast. - 139.607
Homemade Kiwifruit Jam
Why not make a super simple kiwi jam at home. See this video that shares a microwave recipe for quick and easy homemade jam. The video is an excellent key to transform kiwi into an absolutely delicious jam. Watch the video and pamper your kids with this... - 126.105
Yukon Gold Potato Fans
Baked potatoes maybe easy to cook, but these Yukon Gold Potato Fans are crunchy, easy to make and a ton of fun to eat! - 125.085
Healthy Baked Beans And Mashed Potato
Here is a healthy dish for your kids! Healthy baked beans and mashed potato is a simple to make recipe which tastes divine. It is a hot favorite among kids as they just don’t have enough of it all the time. Happy cooking! - 117.459
Garlic Butter Tossed Vegetables
Wegmans Chef Nella Neeck show you how to make veggies and Italian bread even more delicious easily just by letting this amazing butter melt in--and the kids can help with it. - 114.209
Boondi Ka Raita
Boondi ka raita is the most popular yogurt dip of Indian festivals or weddings. This video shows how it can be made simply at home with a handful of ingredients and even then it tastes delightful. So if you like a little twist of taste try this dip. - 113.364
Indian Baby Food-mung
1. Rinse the mung , pour in double the amount of water and keep aside.
2. Prepare carrots by washing and scraping off the skin and dice into small pieces .
3. In a pressure pan combine the carrots, the mung bean, salt and carom seeds.... - 109.73
Want to try a vegetarian Korean dish? Maangchi shows a soybean side dish recipe for her vegetarian friends. Boiling is the only way of cooking this, so soak dried soy beans and boil them with a few ingredients. Definitely a must try dish for anyone who wants... - 98.9494
Got fridge stocked up with fruits and need some quick fix before they rotten. Then take a look at this fruit salad recipe where the chef combines couple of fruits together and top it with lemon juice to make an excellent and healthy salad in no time. Watch... - 90.0009
Delicious Strawberry Mixed Jam
How nice would it be to have an accompaniment preserved which go with everything! Strawberry mixed jam preparation by Aloha is easy to follow and can be made in minutes. Now you can enjoy the flavor of strawberry anytime, any season! - 63.6164
1) Cut the eggplants into 1/2 inch slices
2) Mix together the flour, salt, pepper, breadcrumbs and the parsley
3) Into another bowl, mix the egg and the milk
4) Dip each eggplant slice into the egg mixture and then into the flour mixture and place onto... - 47.338
Sweet Sour Cucumbers With Onions
1.Take a bowl, put cucumber slices in it and season with salt.
2.Put cold water enough to cover the slices.
3.Chill for 30 minutes.
4.Drain the refrigerated cucumber.
5.Put onion in it.
6.Make a mixture of vinegar, water, sugar, dill... - 47.0798
Deviled Green Beans
Insert shredding disc; shred cheese and set aside.
Change to metal blade.
Process garlic until chopped.
Cut onion and green pepper into chunks; discard green pepper seeds.
Add onion and green pepper to garlic and process with on-off bursts until coarsely... - 46.9109
Dosa Green Chutney
Dosa Green chutney is a very easy, tasty and quick dish for an ideal indian style breakfast. Try and enjoy!! - 46.6759
Using your hands tear the lettuce leaves into small pieces.
Put them into a salad bowl and add the quartered tomatoes.
Wash the cucumber and using a small, sharp knife cut off the end.
Cut the cucumber in half and then into half again, lengthways.
Cut these... - 46.5587
1.Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2.In a saucepan, heat margarine and cook onions in it for 3 minutes.
3.Add flour, salt, nutmeg and pepper.
4.Slowly put milk and stir until the mixture boils.
5.Cook on low flame for 5... - 46.325
1. Make paste of cashew nuts, ginger, green chillies, reduced milk and 2 cardamoms.
2. Heat ghee in a pan, add cloves, the rest of the cardamoms and chopped onions, and saute. Make sure that it does not brown otherwise it will change the colour of the... - 46.2832
Greens Dal Curry
This Greens dal curry is very healthy and tasty to be had with rice or chapati. Try and enjoy! - 46.0193
Spinach Sea Shells
1) Into a frying pan, pour in some oil and saute the garlic and onion
2) Add in the spinach and steam in the frying lid with the lid on
3) Into a bowl, mix together the cheeses, eggs, salt and oregano
4) Tip in the drained spinach mixture
5) Spoon in... - 45.981
Stuffed Baked Zucchini
1) Using a knife, cut the zucchini lengthwise and scoop out the center
2) Keep the scooped out flesh, aside
3) Into a frying pan, add in oil and saute the onion till soft
4) Add to it the zucchini flesh and saute for 5 minutes
5) Spoon this mixture... - 45.0976
Paneer & Peas Kurma
Can use Fried baby potatoes instead of cottage cheese. very less oil needed. - 44.5524
Whisk curds,add the salt, red chilli powder, chaat masala and mix well. Taste and adjust seasoning.
Add the potatoes, green chilli and coriander leaves. Mix well.
Transfer to a serving bowl. Garnish with roasted cumin powder. Refrigerate until... - 44.5266
Potato Parmesan Puffs
Creamy mash potatoes, combined with cheesy parmesan, piped and baked to perfection. These act as a great accompaniment with main courses like chicken and beef. - 44.5018
Date Tamarind Chutney
Date Tamarind Chutney or Sweet Chutney is an extremely popular condiment for most North Indian 'Chaat' dishes. Its tangy taste and smooth texture are perfect to tickle your taste buds and add the extra zing to snacks/appetizers like Sev Puri, Dahi Batata... - 43.97
Grilled Eggplant Sandwiches
Cut 2 (1/2- inch-thick) slices lengthwise from opposite sides of each eggplant; reserve for another use.
Cut each eggplant lengthwise into 4 (3/4-inch-thick) slices; set aside.
Cut red peppers in half lengthwise; remove and discard seeds and... - 43.699
1) Into a pot of boiling water, place the cauliflower and bring to a boil
2) Reduce the flame, cover with a lid and simmer for about 10 minutes till tender
3) Combine the parmesan cheese and the breadcrumbs
4) Then combine the milk and eggs
5) Dip the... - 43.5545
In food processor or blender bowl, combine red, green and jalapeho peppers.
Process until finely chopped, stopping to scrape side of bowl if needed.
Pour mixture into 2-quart measure.
Stir in sugar and vinegar.
Microwave at High for 5 minutes.
Stir thoroughly... - 43.2835
Cabbage Saute is a very simple, light dish. Healthy and tasty, quick dish. Try it and enjoy!!! - 43.249
1 Mix and wash thoroughly all Dals (lentils). Soak for 15 minutes. Cook slowly in medium heat until half done.
2 Heat ½ of ghee and fry onions. Add all of the spices until onions are fried until light golden brown.
3 Add the onion and mixture to Dals... - 43.0961
Carrot Walnut Salad
1.Take a small bowl and put in raisins. Add 1/4 cup of warm water. Keep aside.
2. Take a medium mixing bowl and into this put in all the remaining ingredients. Toss well.
3.Drain the raisins. Reserve about 1 tablespoon of water.
4. Add the raisins to... - 42.983
Vazhaithandu Curd Pachadi
Raita or pachadi is a South Asian/Indian condiment based on yogurt (dahi) and used as a sauce or dip. The yogurt is seasoned with coriander (cilantro), cumin, mint, cayenne pepper, and other herbs and spices. Vegetables such as cucumber and onions are mixed... - 42.9213
In 2-quart casserole, blend dry milk and water with whisk.
Stir in vanilla.
Microwave at High for 8 to 14 minutes, or until temperature registers 190°F, stirring after half the time.
Cool to 115°F.
Blend in plain yogurt and chocolate syrup.
Cover with... - 42.6446
Cheesy Creamy Spinach
1) Into a saucepan, melt the butter and then add in the flour
2) Add in the milk and mix quickly with a whip to form a white sauce
3) Add in the cayenne, nutmeg, cheese and allow to simmer for 2 minutes and keep aside
4) Into a steamer, place the... - 42.3733
Quick Yogurt Pops
In a medium saucepan stir together milk and gelatin, then let stand 5 minutes.
Stir over low heat till gelatin dissolves.
Stir in yogurt and honey, then fold in fruit.
Spoon mixture into paper cups.
Cover each cup with a small piece of foil.
Cut a slit in the... - 42.3683