- » Kids Vegetarian Breakfast
Kids Vegetarian Breakfast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of kids vegetarian breakfast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for kids vegetarian breakfast recipes.
Breakfast Blueberry And Yogurt Parfait
With schools starting and mom’s being busy with no time to make a good breakfast, here is a quick and easy breakfast idea that is a delicious way to start the day! A layered blueberry breakfast parfait with angle food cake, blueberry sauce, Greek yoghurt... - 131.786
Chinese breadstick is an easy and amazing breakfast recipe. You can serve it with any thing of your choice or can store it too!!! - 126.368
Lynn demonstrates how to make Applesauce Muffins. These muffins can be for breakfast or a snack. You can freeze them for a quick breakfast when you are short on time. Makes 24 muffins. - 116.82
This recipe creates a very healthy homemade oatmeal. Your kids will love it, too! - 115.674
Easy Banana Dog Bites
If you are tired of making banana sandwiches, here is a recipe that will give you a break from sandwiches and the whole family will like it. Weelicious host is making easy banana dog bites and this time also she has her son for helping. She spreads peanut... - 111.915
Peanut Butter And Jelly Sandwich
1. Spread peanut butter on one bread slice and jelly on the other.
2. Stick both the breads together.
3. Grease the grill with butter and grill the sandwich until golden.
4. Serve it with milk or juice. - 110.815
Pupusa For Children
Pupusas are a delicious, inexpensive, easy meal to prepare that adults and kids love! What do you like to add into your papusa? - 109.9
Delicious Fruit Crumble
Baby at home? Treat the little one today with a delicious and creamy fruit crumble. Made from apple, apricot, bread and cream, this is healthy and vegetarian too! - 109.696
Blueberry, Mango, And Protein Puree For Toddlers
Especially in the mornings, when you are exhausted and your baby needs something to eat urgently, what do you make? No idea, so watch this video to see what weelicious host is making for her baby. She even tells why she makes Blueberry Mango Protein Mash and... - 108.184
Oatmeal In The Crock Pot
Who isn't in a rush in the morning? Here is great healthy recipe for making oatmeal that you don't have to think about. How easy was that? The kitchen smells so amazing in the morning that even the kids will stop to remark, "what's for breakfast, Mom?" - 104.866
Banana And Avocado Mix
Searching for some healthy recipes for your kid? Try making a banana and avocado mix which is healthy and tastes fruity and creamy. Watch this video to know how you can make it… - 102.109
Peanut Butter And Strawberry Sandwich
You might have tried various peanut butter sandwiches but this peanut butte and strawberry sandwich is special because of the layer of luscious strawberries in between the sandwich. Take a look at the video clip for the detailed recipe. - 102.096
Healthy Fruit Shakes 2
Here is a wonderful fruit smoothie prepared with blueberries, strawberries and milk. The smoothie is mildly sweetened with a little honey to make the smoothie healthy. This quick and easy smoothie is delicious and worth trying! - 92.1356
Rava Dosa With Spaghetti (pooda)- Semolina Crepes
To all those who enjoy having dosas should surely try this recipe. Dosa is very famous in South India. This is really delicious to eat. You can serve the dosa with hot sambhar and chutney. Do try out this recipe and don't forget to watch the video. - 90.5673
Mock Peanut Butter Sandwich - Part 2 : Assembling
Now since you are all set with your mock bread prepared with the protein powder, watch the chef assemble the sandwich in this video. That’s not all, you also get to know the calorie count of this dish. - 86.4426
Aapam ( Dosa ) Making Made Easier
If you are looking for healthy and wholesome breakfast ideas, try making these aapams. Are they dosas? No, these Kerala style aapams are like dosas but are so light and fluffy that you can eat a plate full of them. This video shows how to make authentic... - 83.0565
Rava Dosa Making Made Easier
Rava dosa is probably one of Karnataka's most loved breakfast item. These rava dosas are very thin, crisp and light and can actually be had at any time of the day. Watch the video to learn how to make the batter to prepare perfect rava dosa. - 82.5579
Spicy Chapati Rolls
Spicy Chapati Rolls or Frankie as commonly known are ideal snack or breakfast item for young and old alike. Easy to whip up using left over chapatis or rotis the rolls are high in health quotient too because of the many vegetables that are used to prepare its... - 54.608
Make a tight dough using above ingredients with water keep under water wet cloth for 30 mins.
Divide into small ball,roll it and deep fry in oil and serve hot with saagu
Grind above ingerdients with water to a smooth... - 52.8582
Suji Ka Chilo (savoury Veggie Pancake)
This a savory pancake that tastes great cooked the traditional way as well as altered for children. This is typically eaten for breakfast or for brunch. I use the base of this pancake to sneak veggies into my kids. The veggies are grated so thin they can... - 52.137
Sprouted Gram Sandwich
It is a healthy & delicious sandwich.It consists of sprouted pulses,hence, it is easy to digest.It provides good quality protein, B vitamins, fibre, minerals & some amount of Vitamin C.One sandwich will provide approximately 250Kcal. - 48.5369
Vermicelli Kitchdi (semiya Upma)
Vermicelli Kitchdi is a very simple, quick breakfast. Vermicelli will be easily available in any indian store, can be bought and stocked for months. Try this and enjoy! - 48.4466
Wonderful Wheat Berry Bread
1) Into a saucepan, mix together the whole wheat berries and water
2) Bring the mixture to a boil over medium heat
3) Take off from the heat and allow to stand for about 2 hours
4) Return to the stove and boil again to a simmer for about an hour
5)... - 48.4381
Rye Batter Bread
1) Preheat oven at 375 degrees.
2) In a large mixing bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water.
3) Fold in molasses, 1 1/4 cups of the flour, 1/2 cup of the rye flour, salt, caraway seed, and 2 tablespoons margarine in it and beat the... - 48.2116
First in a pan add water,salt,olive oil and allow bubbles to come.
Then add Fusilli pasta and allow them to cook nicely.
For making white sauce:-
In another pan add ghee and maida and keep on stiring.see that lumps shouldn't come.when it becomes thick add... - 48.1308
Hot Apples With Oat Topping
FOR MAKING APPLES
1. Peel and core the apples, then cut the fruits into small chunks.
2. Place the bite-sized chunks in a 9" glass pie-plate and toss them gently with the cornstarch.
3. Drizzle with the maple syrup, lemon juice, and cinnamon.
4. In... - 47.4293
Oatmeal Bran Muffins
1) Preheat the oven to 425 F
2) Into a blender, put the oatmeal, bran, flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt
3) Blend on high speed for a minute till it resembles flour like mixture
4) Pour into a large mixing bowl
5) Add the barley... - 47.3597
Paruppu Urappu Adai
Paruppu urappu adai is a tasty, hot, spongy pancake. Its a exact stomach-filling healthy breakfast for a good change. Enjoy!! - 47.1921
1. In a bowl, add the flour, baking powder, salt, pepper, and cayenne and mix well.
2. Blend the egg into this.
3. Next, add the corn and mix well.
4. Take a skillet or griddle, spray with PAM and place it on heat.
5. With a tablespoon,... - 47.0649
1) In a small saucepan, heat salad dressing.
2) Mix carrots, green onions, and green pepper and cook just until tender.
3) Turn off the heat and add cucumber and tomato.
4) In a medium bowl, mix together eggs, milk, salt, and pepper.
5) Take an 8-inch... - 46.8715
1.Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
2.Mix together corn oil, fructose and vanilla extract and mix well.
3. Add in all the remaining ingredients, except the raisins, prunes and apricots.
4.On a cookie sheet with sides or in a baking... - 46.6837
Granola For Babies
1.Preheat the oven to 300F
2.In a large bowl, toss well oats with sesame seeds, sunflower seeds, unsweetened coconut, non instant dry milk.
3.Combine honey, vanilla and oil and pour into the oat mixture.
5.Transfer the... - 46.2299
1) Into a large bowl combine the flour, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, cloves and keep aside
2) Into a another bowl add the eggs and sugar and using an electric beater mix well
3) Add in the buttermilk, water, coffee and butter and mix... - 45.879
South Indian light,low calory, crispy and tasty.. - 45.1085
Toasty Bread is delicious dish from america. - 44.7592
Josh's Tofu Pancakes
1) Into a blender, add in the tofu, water, maple syrup, vanilla, oil
2) Blend at every high speed till a smooth consistency
3) Into another bowl combine the flour and baking powder
4) Add in the blended liquid and mix well
5) Grease a frying pan and... - 44.2967
The Ultimate Granola
1) In the slow cooker, place together oats, wheat germ, coconut, oil, honey, cinnamon, nutmeg and sesame seeds.
2) Cover leaving slightly open and simmer for about 4 hours, stirring occasionally.
3) Allow to cool, add dried fruits and mix well.
4)... - 44.1634
Kids Vegetarian Breakfast Recipes By Category
Kids Vegetarian Breakfast Course: