- » Kids Vegetarian Appetizer
Kids Vegetarian Appetizer Recipes
Enjoy our collection of kids vegetarian appetizer recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for kids vegetarian appetizer recipes.
How To Make Thai Pizza Appetizers
Are you tired of pigs-in-a-blanket and looking for something different to spice up your appetizer tray? Lauren Chattman from Pillsbury shows us how to make Thai pizza appetizers that have a sweet and spicy kick. - 132.693
Summer Pasta Salad
When you have kids and adults as guests, a common dish for all works best for you. And when its summer, it is good to make a summer pasta salad. Weelicious host is making this salad using organic vegetables from the farmers market. She steams the corns on the... - 119.866
Potato Skins Stuffed With Baked Beans
If you want to cook a popular restaurant dish at home, try Potato skins stuffed with baked beans. This dish requires minimum effort yet turns out to be simply divine. The filling combined with baked potatoes makes for an appetizing combination. - 119.515
Classic Vegetable Soup
In this video, Tse shows you how to make a Classic Vegetable Soup. It flavorsome and low on the calories. Serve them smooth or chunky. You'll like them the either way. Bon Appétit! - 117.847
Indian Vegetable 65
Kids usually turn away from home cooked versions of vegetable, but this dish is sure to appeal to even the most fussy eaters. Chef Sanjay Thumma shows us the vegetarian version of the much loved chicken 65. Kids are surely going to love these crispy batter... - 114.098
Raw And Organic Chilled Tomato Soup
Summer is the time for light, fresh, nutritious foods that require little or no cooking. At this time of the year, most of us have lots of ripe tomatoes in the back garden that are just waiting to be eaten. This all raw, vegan chilled tomato soup was the... - 98.7547
Aloo Bonda Chat
This recipe is quite famous as a snack in almost entire India simply because it is so easy and it tastes so amazing even without the toppings. This recipe shows how an Indian household turns simple potatoes into a mouth-watering snack. - 97.1039
1. Cut cauliflower in to medium sized florets. Wash and drain on a kitchen towel.
2. Mix cornflour, all purpose flour, salt, pepper powder and red chilli powder along with little water to make it a thick paste.
3. Heat oil in a pan. Dip cauliflower florets... - 58.4645
Garlic Jalapeno Potatoes
1. Peel and slice potatoes.
2. Layer the potatoes in buttered casserole with bell pepper and pimentos.
3. Add salt and pepper in each layer to add taste.
4. Melt butter in saucepan, add flour and minced garlic, and stir until well blended.
5. Gradually... - 50.0168
Welsh Rarebit Bread
1) Preheat oven at 350 degrees.
2) In a bowl, mix together 2 cups of the flour, yeast, sugar, salt, mustard, and pepper.
3) In a saucepan, heat together milk, water, cheese, and margarine until cheese is just melted and then cool until... - 49.5111
Eggplant Salad Trinidadelish
1. Wash eggplant; prick skin several times with fork.
2. Place on baking sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until eggplant becomes tender.
3. Cool the baked eggplant and peel off its skin; cut into 1/2 inch cubes.
4. Take a large bowl and... - 49.1866
Cheese And Onion Quichelets
1) Into a large bowl, mix the flour, salt and pepper
2) Using the fingertips rub in the margarine and lard to get a crumble or sand like mixture
3) Add water just enough for the dough to come together and to leave the sides of the bowl
4) Cling wrap... - 49.1162
This samosa is very easy to make and will come very nice for the first time itself. I do this with the tortillas which we get in all American grocery stores. Even bachlors can try this samosa and enjoy it. - 48.8886
Spicy Pav Bhaji
This is a famous North Indian dish. This can be had as a breakfast or dinner or as a snack in the evenings. - 48.6569
Roasted Corn Salsa
1) Into a saucepan of boiling water, place the corn and blanch for 3 minutes
2) Drain and run under some cold running water
3) Once drained, rub the corn with 1 tablespoon of oil
4) Place onto a grill or broiler and cook for 15-20 minutes, turning them... - 48.6258
Fresh-fruit Dessert Salad
1) In a small bowl, place together sour cream, syrup, and salt, and mix well.
2) Place the cream mixture in refrigerator until ready .
3) When ready to serve peel oranges, and cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
4) Slice the bananas in half crosswise, then... - 48.0892
Viking Fruit Soup
Simmer rhubarb with orange juice and water for 10 minutes or until soft; pass through food mill or sieve.
Add wine, lemon juice, orange rind, allspice, and sugar to taste; reheat.
Mix cornstarch with a little cold water and stir it into hot soup.
Simmer until... - 48.065
1. Pre heat an oven at 230°C (450°F).
2. Place pastry sheets on a working surface and cut into 4 ½ inch circles.
3. Place them on a baking tray and prick evenly with fork.
4. Bake in pre heated oven for 8 minutes or till top is coloured.
5.... - 47.5825
1) Into a frying pan, saute the mushrooms, zucchini, garlic in 2 tablespoons of oil for about 5 minutes till soft
2) Into a bowl, mix together the eggs, milk, and salt
3) Add in the cheeses and then tip in the cubed breadcrumbs
4) Pour into an oiled 9... - 47.4027
Best Ever Macaroni Cheese
1) Heat oven to 200C/fan 180C/gas 6.
2) In a baking sheet, spread the chunks of bread. Drizzle with melted butter and season.
3) Place the baking sheet inside oven and bake for 6 minutes until crisp. Place it aside.
4) In a saucepan,... - 47.3449
1.Take a large bowl and put bulghur in it.
2.Stir in hot water and low it to stay for a while after covering.
3.Cut the vegetables and add them to the bulghur.
4.Make a mixture of oil, lemon juice and salt and drizzle it on the bulghur... - 46.3609
Combine sugar, water, cinnamon, nutmeg, food coloring; bring to boil.
Sift together dry ingredients; cut in shortening.
Add milk all at once and stir until moistened.
Roll 1/4 inch thick and cut into 6 inch squares.
Place apple in center of each... - 46.2739
Vegetarian Potato Soup
1.In a pan, heat oil and cook onions, celery, carrots and potatoes in it.
2.Add stock and vegetable salt and let the mixture boil.
3.Once done allow it to simmer for 1 hour or pressure cook for 15 minutes.
4.Take 2 cups of soup liquid and stir in dry... - 46.1169
Roasted Red Pepper Dip
Substitution: Use 1 cup chopped fresh parsley plus 1 teaspoon dried basil.
Use toasted French or Italian bread cubes, breadsticks or assorted cut-up vegetables.
In blender, sprinkle unflavored gelatin over cold milk; let stand 2... - 45.3582
1) Make the quiche pastry and line a 9 inch pie dish
2) Add in the cheese, onion,,, broccoli, mushroom into the pie crust
3) Whip the eggs using a fork and add the cayenne pepper, honey and salt
4) Pour atop the cheese and onion mixture
5) Bake in a... - 44.636
1. Halve the English muffins and toast them in toaster.
2. Combine oregano, tomato sauce and garlic powder and spoon them over toasted muffin halves and spray the shredded cheese over it.
3. Garnish it with any of the optional ingredients.
4. Halve the... - 44.0269
Peel and chop both pumpkins together.
Pressure cook with 1 cup water till soft.
Blend with an electric handblender.
Pass through a sieve, add 3/4-1 cup water.
Put in a deep vessel, bring to boil.
Simmer for 2-3 minutes, reduce heat.
Add salt, pepper,... - 43.9751
Tomato Lentil Soup
1) Into a skillet, pour in the oil and saute the garlic, onion, carrot and potatoes
2) Add in the lentils. Tomato juice, water, thyme vegetable salt and bring to a boil for I hour
3) Once the soup is boiled, take off from the heat and top with grated... - 42.602
Mushroom Pepper Fry
Heat oil in a pan. Add cumin seeds. When they crackle, add garlic and saute.
When they turn golden add onions and fry till they are translucent.
Add curry leaves and green chillies and saute for a while.
Add mushrooms and salt and continue to saute till... - 42.3178
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
2. Make twenty 1 inch wide strips of the dough by unrolling it and cutting crosswise.
3.Make loose knots of each strip and place them on the baking sheet. Leave about 1 inch space between the knots.... - 42.0089
Creamy Tomato Soup
1.Take a 3 quart non stick saucepan and pour some oil in it. Place over heat and add in garlic, onion an d stir cook over medium to high heat 100% for 1 to 2 minutes so as to soften the onions.
2.Add some flour and stir well to combine with the... - 41.6741
1. In a medium size saucepan, combine the ingredients for soup.
2. Simmer on a medium flame, stirring occasionally until it is hot and bubbly.
3. Divide the tortilla chips among 4 bowls.
4. Ladle the Taco Soup on top.
5. Garnish with cheese,... - 41.6106
Sterilize 6 half pint jars.
Place the peppers in a large saucepan.
Add sugar and vinegar.
Bring to a boil; boil for 5 minutes uncovered.
Remove saucepan from heat.
Skim off any foam that comes to the top of the liquid mixture as it cools for 20 minutes.
Add... - 41.562
Corn Kernels Soup
Combine corn, water in a sauce pan and bring it to boil.
Cook until soft, leave to cool. In a blender, blend corn to a smooth paste.
In a pan boil carrots, beans, onions with little water and cook until soft.
Add corn paste, milk, sugar, pepper, butter, salt... - 41.3907
In a large bowl, mash the banana and water until smooth.
Whisk in the papaya nectar or apricot nectar and pineapple juice.
Stir in the pineapple, mango, cucumbers, tomatoes, peppers, and cilantro. - 40.2086
1) Into a blender add the cucumber, water, yogurt, garlic, honey, sea salt, dill and green onion
2) Blitz to make into a smooth puree
3) Place in the refrigerator to chill
4) Portion the soup into soup bowls with a teaspoon of cream each... - 40.1029
Fresh Tomato Antipasto
1.In a colander, salt the tomatoes and let stand for draining.
2.Mix together basil, parsley and garlic.
3. Add in olive oil, salt and pepper.
4.Toss the herb mixture and tomatoes well.
5. Serve antipasto Melba toast rounds. - 39.4614
These are date bars which are filed with cashews which are quick pop bites and healthy. A very poorly done video by Vanessa! - 39.3368
Sesame Seed Salad Dressing
1.Put honey, paprika, salt, mustard, onion juice, Worcestershire sauce, oil and vinegar in the blender.
2.Blend well and add toasted sesame seeds.
3.Serve topped on spinach salad and falafels. - 38.8129
Esther's Cheese Dreams
1) Mix together the butter, flour, salt, shortening, and baking powder
2) Using the hands, mix together the ingredients to resemble a coarse mixture
3) Bring together to make a dough and divide into 4 parts
4) Cling wrap and place in the refrigerator... - 38.4457
1.In a salad bowl, toss alfalfa sprouts with sunflower seeds, lettuce, radishes and cucumber.
2.Prepare dressing by mixing oil with vinegar and salt.
3.Drizzle the dressing over the salad.
4.Serve as an appetizer. - 38.1059
Tuscan White Bean Soup
1. In 3-quart microwavable casserole combine onion, oil, and garlic and stir to coat; microwave on High (100%) for 1 minute, stirring once halfway through cooking.
2. In medium mixing bowl combine 1 quart water and the flour, stirring to dissolve flour; stir... - 37.9659
1.In a pan, heat oil and cook celery, potato and carrot in it.
2.Stir in lentils, water and tomato and allow the mixture to boil.
3.Put the lid on and simmer for 1 hour.
4.Avoid boiling; add water if needed.
5.Serve warm in bowls. - 37.3769
Tomato Vegetable Noodle Soup
In a medium-size saucepan, empty the soup tin.
Add 1 soup can of water to the soup and stir.
Place pan on a medium flame and bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
Add the vegetables and noodles to the pan and boil.
Simmer for 5 minutes, stirring... - 36.9071
Spinach And Feta Pita
"This is great as a party appetizer or a full meal. Tasty, full of flavor AND good for you. The crunchy crust is what I really like! You can play with the veggie toppings and cheeses for a great meal that is fast and delicious! - 36.0251
Sweet Corn Soup
: I love this Sweet Corn Soup Recipe. I try this recipe whenever friends visit my home. Sweet Corn Soup is a very popular Chinese soup. It is generally taken during lunch or dinner as a starter. You should try this Sweet Corn Soup Recipe. - 35.977
Butterscotch Confetti Squares
Melt butter and peanut butter in large saucepan.
Stir in chips until melted.
Cool mixture until you can hold your hand on the bottom of pot.
Add marshmallows and stir until coated.
Pack into greased 9 x 9" pan.
Cut into squares. - 35.8591
1) Wash the baby carrots and peel them.
2) Boil the whole carrots in salted water until they turn soft and tender.
3) In a saucepan, melt margarine and add the cooked carrots, honey and sugar.
4) Keep tossing the carrots on low flame... - 35.8028
1.Cut apple into small pieces and mix with raisins.
2.Stir in carrots.
3.Combine honey and yogurt and pour on salad.
4.Serve in a bowl. - 35.6962
Sweet Lassi By Nisha
This refreshing cold drink can be served any time of the day.It is known to quench
thirst immediately and is also used as an appetizer.In Punjab, this cold drink is a must with all dishes as it accelerates digestion. - 35.6502
1 Wash the berries thoroughly and h a food processor, mix ull.
2 Select a few large strawberries and keep aside for garnish.
3 In a blender or food processor, add rest of the strawberries, yogurt and lemon juice.
4 Blend until pureed.
5 Chill... - 35.5948
Peanut Butter Apples
1. In an electric mixer, place roasted peanuts and grind till coarse.
2. Add water as required and grind until you get a thick smooth paste consistency.
3. Remove from mixer and transfer contents to a air tight container. Refrigerate till use.
4. Apply... - 35.5677
Corn In The Husk
1)Take a corn and pull the husk gently by hand. Remove silken strands completely.
2)Add butter and replace the husk.
3)Sprinkle salt to enough water to cover the corn.
4)Soak for 30 minutes.
5)Let it drain,and cook on charcoal grill. Keep turning... - 35.3294
Summer Salad Dressing
1.In a blender, blend tomato, cucumber, green onion, oil, vinegar, sea salt and garlic.
2.Drizzle on the salad of your choice. - 35.1943
Put the curds in a thin cloth, tie and hang for 3 hours to allow the water to drain out.
Take out the curds and add the cream, chillies, onions, capsicum and salt.
Chill in the freezer compartment of a refrigerator.
To serve take out into the centre of a... - 34.857
Cut into quarters, they make appealing appetizers when there's just a few of you. Serve wedges alone...or with pizza sauce. - 34.5538
Purchased vinaigrette and feta cheese perk up a colorful fresh-fruit salad. - 33.8168
Potato Cookie With Cheese (better Of The One Than Potato- Fries)
# It cooks potatoes in water and salt, immediately drains and pass for the press
# After that, it adds the starch of maize, the cheese, the egg and makes right the salt.
# It mixes well.
# It leaves to cool the sufficient it stops for the hands and it makes... - 33.7304
Mix the above ingredients and let the vermicelli marinate for a few hours before consuming - 33.7266
Tomato Alphabet Soup
1) In a saucepan, add in the tomato soup, water and cooked noodles.
2) Heat the saucepan till all the ingredients are heated through.
3) Serve the Vacation Special in soup bowls.
4) Sprinkle alphabet cereal over the soup. - 33.6072
Curried Creamy Sweet Potato Soup
1.Bring water to a boil in large saucepan over high heat. Add potatoes; return to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer, uncovered, 15 minutes or until potatoes are tender.
2.Meanwhile, heat medium nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Coat... - 33.5657
Chop the onions with leaves.
Heat the butter in a vessel and fry the onions for a few minutes.
Add 2 teacups of water and boil for 10 minutes.
Add the hot milk, noodles, salt, pepper and cheese. Serve hot. - 33.2332
Newfoundland Partridge Berry Crumbles
Combine flour, sugar, rolled oats and margarine until crumbly.
Press half of crumbs in prepared 9 x 13" cake dish.
Spread with jam.
Cover with remaining crumbs and pat smooth.
Bake at 350Â°F for 30 minutes or until light golden brown.
Delicious served warm... - 32.7762
Broiled Provolone & Olive Focaccia
Heat broiler. Place rolls onto ungreased baking sheet, cut-side up. Broil 4 to 6 inches from heat until light golden brown (1 to 2 minutes). Brush toasted side of each roll with 1 tablespoon dressing. Remove top halves of rolls from baking sheet. Set aside.... - 32.4483
Cheesy Artichoke Tarts
Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 32 mini muffin pan cups with no stick cooking spray. Gently press 1 won ton wrapper into each muffin cup, allowing ends to extend above cups. Spray edges of wrappers with no stick cooking spray. Set aside.
Combine cheese, cream... - 32.2982
Carrot 'n Bean Soup
1.In a saucepan, heat carrot, green beans and water.
2.Put the lid on and let them simmer for 30 minutes until soft.
3.Put the mixture in a blender and blend.
4.Serve in a bowl or freeze in ice cube trays for later use. - 32.034
Bacon Flavored Fried Corn
1. In 1-quart microwavable casserole combine bell pepper, onion, and margarine; microwave on High (100%) for 2 minutes, stirring once halfway through cooking.
2. Add remaining ingredients except pepper and stir to combine; microwave on High for 4 minutes,... - 32.0269
1. In a medium-sized saucepan, bring the cup of water, butter and salt to a full boil. Stir in the couscous, turn off the heat and let stand for 5 minutes.
2. With a fork and place the couscous in a salad bowl. Add the other ingredients, give it another good... - 32.008
Butter the slices of bread on both sides.
Dip in grated cheese on both sides.
Cut into small thin fingers.
Put on a greased baking tin and bake in a hot oven at 400Â°F. for 20 to 25 minutes.
Serve hot with soup. - 31.9646
Remove crusts from bread slices.
Roll slices flat; spread with hollandaise sauce.
Sprinkle with cheese; fold each slice over asparagus spear.
Secure with toothpick.
Place on baking sheet.
Bake at 400 de- grees for 12 minutes. - 31.6141
Festive Dilly Roll-ups
Stir together cheese, cream cheese and seasoned pepper in medium bowl.
Spread each tortilla with 1/4 cream cheese mixture. Arrange 2 strips pepper and 3 green beans on center of each tortilla; roll up tightly. Wrap each tortilla in plastic food wrap,... - 31.4729
For those with a sweet-tooth and don't mind deep-fried food. - 31.3558
Black Bean Taco Dip
Black Bean Taco Dip. Vary the "heat" of this Mexican dip by using mild, medium or hot salsa. - 31.2099
Carrot Salad For Infants
1.Combine raisins with apples, carrot and yogurt and blend in the baby food grinder.
2.Serve in a bowl. - 30.5793
South Western Ceaser Dressing
1) WASH A BOWL , NEATELY WIPE IT , ADD ALL INGREDIENTS ONE BY ONE AND MIX WITH A HELP OF RUNNER SPATULA UNTIL IT IS WELL MIXED
2)YOU CAN ADD PICKELED VEGETABLES , ICE BERG LETTUCE ( CRISPY) , ROMANE LETTUCE AND GARLIC COUTONS . - 30.0982
Fried plantains are a traditional treat in many parts of the world. Try them once and you'll be hooked. Overly ripe plantains work best for this recipe - 29.4711
Apple & Swiss Rye Bread
Combine cream cheese and honey in small bowl. Spread 1 side of each bread slice with 1 teaspoon cream cheese mixture.
To assemble appetizers, place 6 slices bread onto serving plate, spread-side up. Evenly divide half of ham among bread slices on serving... - 29.2179
Cold Melon Soup
1.In a blender, add 1 cup water, cantaloupe, orange juice concentrate, drink mix, and blend on high to dissolve the drink mix.
2.Transfer contents of blender to a serving bowl and refrigerate covered prior to serving. - 28.5575
Prosciutto Tied Asparagus
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Cut prosciutto slices lengthwise into two thin strips. Gather two to three asparagus spears and carefully tie prosciutto into a knot around asparagus bundle. Continue until all... - 28.2962
Use a knife or a citrus peeler to score the peels of four oranges into quarters. Peel the oranges carefully, trying to keep the peels intact as much as possible. Set the peeled oranges aside and reserve for another use.
Using a sharp knife, cut away the... - 28.0825
Baked Cinnamon Treats
1. Cream the butter, sugar, vanilla essence and cinnamon powder.
2. Spread on thin slices of bread. Cut into fancy shapes.
3. Bake in a hot oven at 400 Â°F. until crisp. Serve hot. - 26.2661
This vegetable soup is a shortcut to get all essential vitamins and minerals you would get from eating a variety of different dishes. Have this at least once a week as it is very nutritious. - 0
Delicious Carrot Tomato Soup
This is a very healthy dish for kids. (For adults too, without the butter). Carrots and tomatoes are rich in vitamin A and vitamin C. Vitamin A is necessary for the formation of healthy bones, skin, and tissues. Vitamin C has disease-fighting properties and... - 0
Healthy Spiced Carrot Cauliflower Soup
1. In a large saucepan, heat oil and saute onion.
2. In a bowl, dissolve vegetable bouillon in water and add to saucepan.
3. Add vegetables and spices and bring it to a bowl. Reduce heat and simmer the vegetables for 15-20 minutes.
4. In a food... - 0
1. Cut oranges, lime and lemon into halves.
2. In a bowl, squeeze oranges, lemon juice and lime juice.
3. Slice apples and put the pieces in a plastic bag or bowl.
4. Pour the juice into the plastic bag and shake it well.
5. Put it into... - 0
Watermelon And Feta Cheese Salad
This watermelon and feta cheese salad is a very unusual, quick and easy. The combination of watermelon with feta cheese and honey dressing taste really good. - 0
Kids Vegetarian Appetizer Recipes By Category
Kids Vegetarian Appetizer Course: