- » Kids Snack Mix
Kids Snack Mix Recipes
Enjoy our collection of kids snack mix recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for kids snack mix recipes.
Caramel Snack Mix
If you are looking for a unique snack recipe with caramel then this recipe is just perfect for you. The caramel popcorn snack mix is absolutely simple and delicious with plenty of pecan halves, rice cereal squares and miniature pretzel twists. Take a look to... - 121.047
Homemade Bhel Mix With Puffed Rice
Here is an amazing flavorful snack that is ready to eat in minutes. Just toss in puffed rice with veggies, crispy crackers and some tangy-sweet tamarind sauce, toss them and serve a savory snack. The best thing about this snack is that it's very delish and... - 115.634
Fun Halloween Popcorn Trail Mix
1. In a bowl, place all of the ingredients and combine.
2. Use individual treat bags to place the mixture.
3. Serve as a snack. - 104.941
Crunchy Snack Mix
1.Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
2.In a large bowl, mix together the first 5 ingredients.
3.Blend well margarine and Worcestershire sauce.
4. Pour over popcorn mixture.
5. Toss well.
6.Add in garlic salt and onion powder and toss... - 47.483
Cardamom Toasted Popcorn Mix
1) Preheat the oven to 250Â°F.
2) In a 2-quart bowl, mix the popcorn, cereals and fruit, keep aside.
3) In a small saucepan, mix the water, sugar, margarine and cardamom together.
4) Stir continuously, bring to a boil and cook for 1... - 46.2261
Crunchy Cereal Mix
1) Preheat the oven to 325Â°F.
2) In a small metal measuring cup or other small flame-proof container, melt the margarine over a low heat.
3) Stir in the Worcestershire sauce and hot sauce, turn off the heat and keep aside.
4) In a... - 43.6519
Kirkland Signature Trail Mix Brownies
1. Grease a 9-by-13-inch pan with fat.
2. Assemble the brownie mixture.
3. In a plastic bag place 1 cup of trail mix and gently break the large nuts.
4. Stir into the brownie mixture.
5. Pour into the lined and greased pan and bake... - 38.3861
Master Mix Coffee Cake
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Add sugar to Master Mix.
3. Combine milk and egg whites or egg substitute.
4. Stir into Master Mix until flour is just moistened.
5. Pour into an oiled 9-inch round pan.
6. Combine topping ingredients and sprinkle over batter.
7.... - 38.1371
Home Made Chex Mix
Do you want to make a chocolaty Chex Mix snack for your kids.Serve this Chocolate Chex Mix to your kids,you can use any kind chocolate or even a chocolate syrup. - 31.1005
In an ungreased 15 1/2 x 10 1/2 x 2-inch baking pan combine oyster crackers, wheat biscuits, and oat cereal. Set cereal mixture aside.
In a small saucepan combine oil, garlic salt, oregano, basil, and hot pepper sauce. Heat over low heat for 2 minutes.
Stir... - 30.364
Baked Chex Mix
Another easy to make Chex Mix recipe.Here,I have used fruits to give it a fruity flavor. - 28.8459
Trail mix is a healthy snack option for kids of all ages. Send the kids off to school with this snack in the Againbags where you can stop the use of baggies one lunch at a time. - 26.0932
Master Mix Biscuits
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Add milk all at once to Master Mix, stirring until flour is moistened.
3. Knead 15 times on a lightly floured board.
4. Roll out 1/2 inch thick and cut with a 2-inch biscuit cutter.
5. Bake 10-12 minutes or until lightly browned. - 25.2698
Try this alluring Sidewalk Mix recipe. An easily prepared snack recipe, this Sidewalk Mix is a dish which you will always love to serve to your kids. - 25.0257
Master Mix Drop Biscuits
1. Preheat oven to 425°F.
2. Add milk all at once to the Master Mix, stirring only until flour is moistened.
3. Drop from a tablespoon onto an oiled baking sheet.
4. Bake 10-12 minutes. - 24.8404
Blazing Trail Mix
In a mixing bowl combine fruit, walnuts, coconut, and sunflower nuts. Store in an airtight container in a cool, dry place. - 20.5494
S 'n' S Mix
In a mixing bowl combine peanuts and candy pieces or gumdrops. Store in an airtight container in a cool, dry place. - 16.3069