- » Kids Mexican
Kids Mexican Recipes
Enjoy our collection of kids mexican recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for kids mexican recipes.
Want an easy, fresh and delicious meal for kid's? Here is an easy tortilla wrap recipe by weelicious and mom and Kenya together show us how to make it. As the mom says, anything that is there in the kitchen can be wrapped inside the tortilla. She is using... - 126.506
Chips And Cheese
Kids go gaga over snack and understandably so! But it's so important to choose healthy, nutritious options while treating your little ones. Thanks to Chef Keith Snow, you have an easy to make and delightfully nutritious snack in the form of this recipe that... - 122.633
Nothing like a fresh fruity drink on a hot summer’s day. The recipe for this drink is simple and combines a delicious combination of fruits. An originally tangy and sweet taste, you can still regulate the flavor to your liking. If you're trying this for... - 121.364
Kale Pizza Quesadilla
Kids love pizza and quesadilla, so here is a recipe that has all the goodness of pizza and quesadilla. Weelicious host is making Kale pizza quesadilla by sneaking in some kale leaves to make it healthy. This recipe is also good for using leftovers. It takes a... - 117.473
Chicken Bean And Cheese Quesadillas
If you are looking for a party recipe that is fast, easy and inexpensive, here is a recipe by weelicious that fits the bill. The host is a making Chicken Bean and Cheese Quesadillas using steamed organic chicken and spelt tortillas. She has not shown the... - 117.4
If you have got tortillas, eggs and cheese in your refrigerator, make a Quesadilla. In this video, Weelicious host is preparing a Breakfast Quesadilla for her kids. These are healthy and packed with protein to keep the kids full for a long time. She also... - 115.912
I love salsa, especially it is fresh. In this video from Chefuality, you will learn how to make the granddaddy of all salsas. It is fresh and it is healthy and goes well almost any finger food. Very versatile and a dinner table essential! Enjoy! - 111.544
Guacamole For Babies
Avocados are packed with nutrition, so why not feed your baby with a little guacamole. In this video, Weelicious host first speaks about the nutritional contents of avocado, just in case we have forgotten, it’s a quick revision. Then, she shows a Guacamole... - 110.212
Lunch Box: Veggie Quesadilla
1. In a big nonstick pan melt butter and place the corn tortilla on the side with less brown spots and let it bake till golden brown in color.
2. Flip on the other side and bake applying butter until golden brown in color
3. Spread refried beans,... - 107.532
Mike Gonzalez Makes Mexican Pizza
Pizza anytime for you? Here is a great variation for home made pizza…Mexican style!!!! Chorizo, with cheese over a tortilla makes an interesting pizza! Watch this video and find out how… - 106.769
Easy Guacamole And Salsa Dip
This is such a simple recipe which even kids can prepare. Make them watch the video, hand over an avocado to them and see how you will be treated to a nice dip with veggies. - 106.338
Tia Maria's Peanut Butter Balls For Kids
To lure your food fussy kid, try this peanut butter balls packed with health and taste. With Chef Keith Snow you can master the art of making it in a jiffy and make every meal a treat at home. The best part is that even if you are busy you can try this quick... - 105.48
1. Preheat oven to 375 degree.
2. In a small bowl, add milk, and egg. Whisk.
3. Place a pan on medium high heat, grease it with non-stick cooking spray, and pout egg mixture in it. Cook it in scrambled fashion.
4. Drop salsa, mix and let... - 101.504
Salty Chihuahua Cocktail
Here is a healthy affordable cocktail for college students. This is a variation on the salty dog, made with tequila and pink grapefruit juice in a salt-rimmed glass, a quasi-classic, is a refreshingly tart highball with enough bite from the agave to leave you... - 89.7652
Mexican Pizza Grandes
You don’t have to sprint to neighborhood pizzeria every time craving hits you! With a little effort, you can make good chicken pizza in your kitchen. Here is an extremely comforting, quick, kid-friendly chicken recipe for you that will delight all — from... - 80.8566
Curried Chicken Tortilla Wrap
Chefs from the house of cooking my way have come up with another wrap recipe. As usual, it is simple to make and has a touch of Indian cuisine to it with the addition of curry powder. A photo journey of the recipe makes one feel comfortable with the recipe.... - 72.0119
Sopes pronounced "SOH-peh" are an amazing snack or light meal classified as antojitos ("little whims") in Spanish. Each geographical region has their own version of this south of the border dish originating in Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico.
Sopes are... - 57.6905
Tres Leches Cake - Ultimate Moist Cake
How to make the Tres Leches cake, the ultimate moist cake! It's a spongy cake soaked in a milk syrup made of condensed milk, evaporated milk, and heavy cream. The perfect cake for this summer! - 56.3592
Sopes are finger foods in Mexico - “antojitos,” the foods you crave. These are the snacks and street foods, as well as the special-occasion treats, that Mexicans love best–the stuff that comforts the soul and sets the heart racing. Sopes, little masa... - 49.4773
Would you like to prepare this Chili Rellenos at home? This recipe is best for your preparation. I am telling this because I had tried this recipe personally on my son’s birthday. Everybody appreciated the dish and I proved myself to be a good cook in my... - 48.7678
Corn And Avocado Torta
1) Separate the kernels from the corn cob.
2) In a large skillet, add 1 tablespoon butter and melt over moderate heat.
3) Add the corn and cook, stirring, until golden brown, about 10 minutes.
4) Stir in the red pepper, jalapeno and... - 47.2608
Boil peas,potato,carrot, beans, in water.
Drain, keep aside.
Boil rice in plenty of salted water till almost done.
Grain should be a little hard to press out.
Drain out excess water.
Cover and keep for 2 minutes.
Empty out in large plate.... - 46.2022
1) Into a mixing bowl, add the flour, milk powder, baking powder and salt and mix well
2) Add in the water to make a hard dough
3) Onto a floured surface turn the dough out and knead for 5 minutes till stretchy
4) Divide the dough into 8 portions and... - 45.6205
1) Into a frying pan, saute the onion, garlic, green pepper and the mushrooms till soft
2) Tip in the tomatoes, cumin, chili powder, salt and allow to simmer for 30 minutes
3) Into an oiled casserole, line with 3 tortillas and top with half the... - 45.5569
Huevos Rancheros Ranch Style Eggs
Insert shredding disc, shred cheese, and set aside.
Change to metal blade and process garlic until chopped.
Cut onion and green pepper in chunks, add to garlic, and process with on-off bursts until coarsely chopped.
Heat oil in a wide frying pan over... - 44.5944
Chicken Enchilada Quiche
Your friends are going to love the rich blend of ingredients and the subtle flavors in this chicken Enchilada quiche recipe. Quiche all jazzed up with Mexican flavors. Make an impression at your friends gathering with this delicious and easy recipe. - 43.9938
Mexican Style Omelette
Fry bacon in medium frying pan over medium heat until crisp.
Remove from pan with slotted spoon; drain on paper towel.
Drain off all but 3 or 4 tablespoons bacon drippings from pan.
Add onion to drippings in pan; saute until transparent.
Meanwhile,... - 43.7518
Egg Sandwich Mexican
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Mix all the ingredients excluding rolls and margarine or butter.
3. Separate the rolls and make the soft inside portion hollow. Apply melted margarine or butter in it and pile egg mixture on to it.
4.... - 43.5112
1. In 4-cup measure or casserole, combine oil and garlic and microwave at High for 35 to 60 seconds or until garlic is tender.
2. Stir in kidney beans, chili powder, cumin and hot pepper sauce, cover with lid or vented plastic wrap and microwave at... - 43.341
Heat a large skillet and, when hot, add the olive oil.
Add the ground beef, crumbling as you put it in the skillet.
When lightly browned, add the onions, bell pepper, garlic, and all the spices.
Cook for 10 minutes, stirring often, and then add the... - 42.9677
Wash salmon and par dry. Boil, grill, or barbecue until thoroughly cooked and meat begins to flake. Remove from heat and set aside.
To make sauce, in a microwave-safe 1 quart bowl or a small sauce pan, mix together water,tomato paste, oil, chili powder,... - 42.5299
These baked enchiladas are made with Anasazi beans and seasoned with cilantro, cumin and three cheeses. - 42.089
Multigrain Burritos With Mushroom & Eggplant
Spray a large frying pan with oil and allow to heat. Add mushrooms and onions and cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until sodft, about 3 minutes.
Add eggplant, garlic, and chilli, cover, reduce heat to low and allow to simmer until eggplant is... - 42.0098
Would you like to try an Enchilada Vegetarian Recipe? I have learnt this Enchilada Vegetarian Recipe from one of my Mexican friend. She is a very good cook. This is a vegetarian delight. This is eaten as an entrée. You should also try this Enchilada... - 41.882
Sterilize 6 half pint jars.
Place the peppers in a large saucepan.
Add sugar and vinegar.
Bring to a boil; boil for 5 minutes uncovered.
Remove saucepan from heat.
Skim off any foam that comes to the top of the liquid mixture as it cools for 20 minutes.
Add... - 41.562
Don’t make the tough decision on wether or not to have pizza or tacos for supper, have both. This recipe will be a family favorite, with the delicious combinations of all the staples on a taco, then placed on a pizza pie! - 41.1387
In 8-inch skillet caramelize the 1/3 cup sugar by heating and stirring it over medium heat until it is melted and golden brown in color.
Quickly pour into an 8-inch round baking dish, tilting the dish so that the caramelized mixture spreads over the entire... - 40.7661
Banana Ice Milk
1) In a blender add bananas and 2 cup of the milk.
2) Mix in honey, vanilla, and cinnamon.
3) Process until smooth.
4) With the motor running, mix remaining milk.
5) Freeze the mixture in a shallow bowl.
6) For first 2 hours stir or beat the mixture... - 40.7356
Forget the wrap and serve beef fajitas in a bowl. Tortilla strips make a tasty topper! - 40.6878
No taco shells are needed for enjoying the great taco flavor of this easy main-dish pie. - 40.569
Mexican Beef Burgers
1. Cook the corn cobs in a large saucepan of boiling water for about 15 minutes.
2. Combine the breadcrumbs, skimmed milk, onion, cumin, cayenne, celery salt and fresh coriander together in a large bowl.
3. Add the beef and mix by hand until the mixture is... - 40.4232
Taco Hot Dogs
1. In a medium bowl, mix taco sauce, cheese, onion and chillies
2. Slit the hot dogs along the lengthwise, though not all the way through and stuff with three quarters of the cheese mixture
3. Place in the taco shells; stand them upright in a 12"X7"... - 40.2935
Tired of takeout? Try this do-ahead pizza topped with bell pepper, yellow squash, eggplant, mushrooms and more! - 39.9363
My younger sister Galy loves this stir fried shrimp recipe. She is crazy about cooking. When she comes home during holidays,she generally cook this appetizer. It is very delicious and my whole family enjoys it. You must try this stir fried shrimp recipe. - 39.2786
It's fiesta time for your taste buds when the mild flavor of kasha is paired with avocado and tomato in robust seasonings - 39.0939
Salsa De Cilantro
Mix oil, vinegar, lemon and garlic.
Chop tomato, scallion and cilantro.
Pour dressing over veggies and mix well.
Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving so that the flavors can meld. - 38.1235
You can make up these enchiladas ahead of time and take a siesta before dinner! Cover and refrigerate the assembled enchiladas up to 24 hours. - 37.6085
Corn And Crab Quesadillas
My younger sister Galy loves this corn and crab quesadillas recipe very much. She is crazy about cooking. When she comes home during holidays,she generally cook this Mexican dish. It is very delicious and my whole family enjoys it.You must try this corn and... - 37.6064
1. Preheat oven to 375Â°F. Wrap each tortilla in foil and bake for 10 minutes.
2. In 9-inch nonstick skillet heat oil; add onion, pepper, and garlic and cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are softened, about 2 minutes. Add... - 36.7523
Taco Terrific Burgers
In a medium mixing bowl combine eggs, Worcestershire sauce, chili powder, sugar, mustard, and garlic salt. Stir in crushed chips. Add beef and mix well.
Shape meat mixture into eight 1/2-inch-thick patties. Place patties in a 15x10x1-inch baking pan. Cover... - 36.4142
There's a fiesta of flavor and color in the skillet. Come and get it! - 36.4083
Tuna Chilli Tacos
1. Warm the taco shells in a hot oven for a few minutes until crisp.
2. Mash the beans lightly with a fork, then stir in the fromage frais with the chilli sauce, onions and mint.
3. Fill the taco shells with the shredded lettuce, the bean mixture and tuna.... - 36.239
place the tortillas on hot plate.
let it cook for 2 minutes.
sprinkle cheddar cheese evenly.
sprinkle all the veggies(onions, tomatoes, green bell peppers & cilantro
place chicken on top & fold it in half (for roasted chicken you can marinate chicken with... - 36.048
Slow Cooker Mexican Beans
Elevate beans to a new and delicious flavor level with a punch of chiili powder and taco seasoning. - 35.9326
Cheese Sauce Mexican
Use a double boiler.
Add all ingredients.
Heat while stirring constantly until smooth.
Serve as desired. - 35.3595
Toasted Tortilla Triangles
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Cut each of the tortillas to 6 pie-shaped wedges.
3.On 2 cookie sheets, spread these tortilla pieces evenly .
4.Bake for 10 minutes.
5. Remove from the oven, turn them over and bake for another ... - 34.8669
Simply delicious Butternut Squash Soup recipe with ginger & lemon flavors. - 34.3166
Crispy Sugar Tortillas
Mix together all dry ingredients; add shortening or margarine and cut into flour mixture until crumbly.
Make a well in center and add water; mix until a soft ball forms.
Divide dough into 30 small balls and let stand 15 minutes.
Roll each ball... - 34.0929
Chicken Taco Pie
The great taste of chicken tacos baked in a pie. Impossible? No, it's impossibly easy! - 33.8054
This easy one-dish meal gives me more time to spend with guests. - 33.5865
1.Use a fork to mash avocado fruit and add lemon juice, tomato, garlic, chili powder and Tabasco sauce to it.
2.Refrigerate for 1 hour.
3.Serve Guacamole with Tortilla chips. - 33.4996
The great taste of the appetizer favorite quesadillas baked in a pie. - 33.4432
Kid Friendly Throw Together Nachos
This recipe is really an occasion to put all of your weekly left-overs to good use. You can make the best nachos with meats, vegetables, cheese. Its great to make your own healthy nacho chips with a wonderful healthy choice of Ezekiel or brown rice wraps. Get... - 33.3113
A great combination of vegetables and meat wrapped in a wheat flour tortilla, the Burrito sandwiches are a wonderful treat for your family. A complete healthy meal the Burrito sandwiches are quick and easy to make. It is sure to be a favorite with your kids. - 33.2764
Easy Mole Sauce
Chicken with easy mole sauce is a very popular dish. Here is an easy mole sauce recipe. - 33.1779
Cheese Tortilla Roll-ups
You have ever-so-easy Southwest flavor going when you make a creamy cheese and corn filling that you wrap up with ham slices and flour tortillas. - 33.0379
Mexican Potato Bake
1) Using a knife, cut the baked potatoes lengthwise
2) Place the potatoes into a baking dish with the cut side up
3) Onto each half of the potato, top with 1/2 cup of beans and 1/4 cup of cheese
3) Bake in the oven for 5 minutes till the cheese is all... - 32.8129
Quick Bean Quesadillas
Meatless quesadillas are a snap with five ingredients you probably have on hand. - 32.7773
A hearty beef and bean dinner can be on your table in less than 30 minutes. - 32.6109
Salsa Rice Enchiladas
Vegetarian enchiladas wrap up a skillet-easy filling of rice, beans, corn, peppers and cheese. Salsa's on the side. - 32.5978
Cheese & Chipotle Sandwiches
Combine sour cream, mayonnaise, chiles, 1/2 teaspoon adobo sauce (from chipotle chiles in adobo sauce) and lime juice in small bowl with wire whisk.
To assemble sandwiches, spread 2 teaspoons sour cream mixture onto each toast slice. For each sandwich, layer... - 32.5887
Eggs José delicious dish made from eggs cheese butter. Specially great for kids holiday - 32.3804
1. Cook sausage in 8-inch skillet over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until no longer pink; drain and remove from skillet.
2. Heat 1/8 inch oil in same skillet over medium heat just until hot. Cook tortillas, one at time, in oil about 1 minute or until... - 32.0568
Enjoy a super-easy meal the kids can layer and adults can bake. - 31.9271
Roll up a fun cone-shaped sandwich! You’ll enjoy its fun shape just as much as its light, refreshing Southwest-inspired taste. - 31.6465
Simplify mealtime by serving this creamy yogurt-based soup with corn muffins. - 31.4629
Chicken & Cheese Quesadillas
Sparty a large frying pan or skillet with the vegetable oil spary and allow to heat. Place one tortilla in your skillet and quickly top with most of the chesse chicken, hot sauce, and salsa. Cover with the remaining tortilla.
Allow to heat until cheese is... - 31.333
Black Bean Taco Dip
Black Bean Taco Dip. Vary the "heat" of this Mexican dip by using mild, medium or hot salsa. - 31.2099
Refried Bean Roll-ups
Tired of tacos? Roll up seasoned refried beans, lettuce and cheese in soft flour tortillas for an exciting change of pace. - 30.3821
Grilled Chicken Pizza Mexican
Purchased pizza crust, precooked chicken and shredded cheese make this one of the easiest pizzas you'll ever make. - 30.2795
Transform pita bread into a pizza crust with this five-ingredient, three-step recipe. - 30.047
Chili Rice Con Queso
Melty cheese, canned chili beans and tomatoes along with a salsa rice mix make this Mexi-casserole a quick and delicious after-work dinner. - 29.5909
1. Heat milk to scalding and mix a little of It into a combination of cocoa and sugar; add the rest of hot milk too and stir till well blended; add vanilla
2. Pour into mugs and float a marshmallow on each before serving - 29.172
Easy Spicy Guacamole
Cut avocados in half, remove pit, and scoop out pulp.
Coarsely mash pulp with a fork.
Stir in lemon juice, salt, chiles, and hot pepper seasoning (Or, for a smooth dip, whirl in a blender.)
Serve with crisp-fried tortillas or tortilla chips. - 28.9944
1. Preheat the oven to 425°. Coat 2 cookie sheets with nonstick cooking spray. In a medium bowl, mix the cornmeal and salt. Stir in the boiling water. Add the margarine and mix thoroughly, until smooth. Let stand for 5 minutes.
2. Restir the batter to blend... - 27.3491
Baked Butternut Squash
A very easy to make Butternut squash recipe.Just make it and eat it. enjoy the delicious flavor and taste of Butternut squash. A real quick and easy recipe for when you are short on time and want to have a tasty treat. - 26.0331
Reduced Sugar Fruit Salsa And Cinnamon Chips
What would make for an ideal healthy anytime snack? Yes, you guessed it right - Fruits! Fruits are popular as an any time snack and must be had in their most natural form in order to derive the maximum nutritional benefit from them. - 0
Easy Cheesy Protein Rich Tortilla Roll Ups
When you think about a tasty and satisfying meal, the image that conjures up in your mind is of a savory cheesy tortilla roll that fulfills not only your appetite but also your nutritional needs being high on protein and calcium. - 0
Quick Fajita Nacho
1. In a skillet on high, heat olive oil, add the onions, green and red bell pepper. Season it with black pepper, salt and mix well. Stir fry the vegetables on high heat for 5 - 6 minutes.
2. After 5 minutes, switch off the heat and add the fajita... - 0
These are much like what is often sold as Mexican Wedding Cookies. These are a shortbread cookie that are stuffed with pecans and then dusted with powdered sugar. It isn’t the holidays at my house without these cookies. - 0
Fast Breakfast Burrito: Easy Breakfast For Kids - Weelicious
Yummy! I have no other words to describe this dish. We love breakfast burritos in our home because they're so quick to prepare and are the perfect protein-packed breakfast after a long night's sleep (if we're lucky enough to get one these days) - 0
Easy Snack For Kids: Healthier Nachos
Healthy Nachos? Yes, it is possible! Choose the baked chips instead of fried and whole foods as toppings and you'll have healthier nachos that are just as good as any! - 0
Mexican Rice Balls - Healthy Side Dish
These Mexican Rice Balls are seriously delicious and have a fun little surprise inside! Make them for dinner tonight and you'll be the coolest mom on the block! - 0
Kids Mexican Recipes By Category