- » Kids Mexican
Kids Mexican Recipes
Enjoy our collection of kids mexican recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for kids mexican recipes.
Kale Pizza Quesadilla
Kids love pizza and quesadilla, so here is a recipe that has all the goodness of pizza and quesadilla. Weelicious host is making Kale pizza quesadilla by sneaking in some kale leaves to make it healthy. This recipe is also good for using leftovers. It takes a... - 134.243
Guacamole For Babies
Avocados are packed with nutrition, so why not feed your baby with a little guacamole. In this video, Weelicious host first speaks about the nutritional contents of avocado, just in case we have forgotten, it’s a quick revision. Then, she shows a Guacamole... - 130.937
Easy Guacamole And Salsa Dip
This is such a simple recipe which even kids can prepare. Make them watch the video, hand over an avocado to them and see how you will be treated to a nice dip with veggies. - 127.976
Chicken Bean And Cheese Quesadillas
If you are looking for a party recipe that is fast, easy and inexpensive, here is a recipe by weelicious that fits the bill. The host is a making Chicken Bean and Cheese Quesadillas using steamed organic chicken and spelt tortillas. She has not shown the... - 125.543
Want an easy, fresh and delicious meal for kid's? Here is an easy tortilla wrap recipe by weelicious and mom and Kenya together show us how to make it. As the mom says, anything that is there in the kitchen can be wrapped inside the tortilla. She is using... - 123.93
I love salsa, especially it is fresh. In this video from Chefuality, you will learn how to make the granddaddy of all salsas. It is fresh and it is healthy and goes well almost any finger food. Very versatile and a dinner table essential! Enjoy! - 116.228
Lunch Box: Veggie Quesadilla
1. In a big nonstick pan melt butter and place the corn tortilla on the side with less brown spots and let it bake till golden brown in color.
2. Flip on the other side and bake applying butter until golden brown in color
3. Spread refried beans,... - 109.189
Tia Maria's Peanut Butter Balls For Kids
To lure your food fussy kid, try this peanut butter balls packed with health and taste. With Chef Keith Snow you can master the art of making it in a jiffy and make every meal a treat at home. The best part is that even if you are busy you can try this quick... - 107.188
Chips And Cheese
Kids go gaga over snack and understandably so! But it's so important to choose healthy, nutritious options while treating your little ones. Thanks to Chef Keith Snow, you have an easy to make and delightfully nutritious snack in the form of this recipe that... - 106.343
1. Preheat oven to 375 degree.
2. In a small bowl, add milk, and egg. Whisk.
3. Place a pan on medium high heat, grease it with non-stick cooking spray, and pout egg mixture in it. Cook it in scrambled fashion.
4. Drop salsa, mix and let... - 103.17
Salty Chihuahua Cocktail
Here is a healthy affordable cocktail for college students. This is a variation on the salty dog, made with tequila and pink grapefruit juice in a salt-rimmed glass, a quasi-classic, is a refreshingly tart highball with enough bite from the agave to leave you... - 91.2978
Mexican Pizza Grandes
You don’t have to sprint to neighborhood pizzeria every time craving hits you! With a little effort, you can make good chicken pizza in your kitchen. Here is an extremely comforting, quick, kid-friendly chicken recipe for you that will delight all — from... - 82.5375
Curried Chicken Tortilla Wrap
Chefs from the house of cooking my way have come up with another wrap recipe. As usual, it is simple to make and has a touch of Indian cuisine to it with the addition of curry powder. A photo journey of the recipe makes one feel comfortable with the recipe.... - 71.1229
Sopes pronounced "SOH-peh" are an amazing snack or light meal classified as antojitos ("little whims") in Spanish. Each geographical region has their own version of this south of the border dish originating in Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico.
Sopes are... - 59.3016
Tres Leches Cake - Ultimate Moist Cake
How to make the Tres Leches cake, the ultimate moist cake! It's a spongy cake soaked in a milk syrup made of condensed milk, evaporated milk, and heavy cream. The perfect cake for this summer! - 55.6399
Sopes are finger foods in Mexico - “antojitos,” the foods you crave. These are the snacks and street foods, as well as the special-occasion treats, that Mexicans love best–the stuff that comforts the soul and sets the heart racing. Sopes, little masa... - 51.2291
Would you like to prepare this Chili Rellenos at home? This recipe is best for your preparation. I am telling this because I had tried this recipe personally on my son’s birthday. Everybody appreciated the dish and I proved myself to be a good cook in my... - 48.527
Corn And Avocado Torta
1) Separate the kernels from the corn cob.
2) In a large skillet, add 1 tablespoon butter and melt over moderate heat.
3) Add the corn and cook, stirring, until golden brown, about 10 minutes.
4) Stir in the red pepper, jalapeno and... - 46.5235
Boil peas,potato,carrot, beans, in water.
Drain, keep aside.
Boil rice in plenty of salted water till almost done.
Grain should be a little hard to press out.
Drain out excess water.
Cover and keep for 2 minutes.
Empty out in large plate.... - 46.1747
1) Into a frying pan, saute the onion, garlic, green pepper and the mushrooms till soft
2) Tip in the tomatoes, cumin, chili powder, salt and allow to simmer for 30 minutes
3) Into an oiled casserole, line with 3 tortillas and top with half the... - 45.8998
1) Into a mixing bowl, add the flour, milk powder, baking powder and salt and mix well
2) Add in the water to make a hard dough
3) Onto a floured surface turn the dough out and knead for 5 minutes till stretchy
4) Divide the dough into 8 portions and... - 45.1446
Huevos Rancheros Ranch Style Eggs
Insert shredding disc, shred cheese, and set aside.
Change to metal blade and process garlic until chopped.
Cut onion and green pepper in chunks, add to garlic, and process with on-off bursts until coarsely chopped.
Heat oil in a wide frying pan over... - 45.1092
Mexican Style Omelette
Fry bacon in medium frying pan over medium heat until crisp.
Remove from pan with slotted spoon; drain on paper towel.
Drain off all but 3 or 4 tablespoons bacon drippings from pan.
Add onion to drippings in pan; saute until transparent.
Meanwhile,... - 44.0957
Chicken Enchilada Quiche
Your friends are going to love the rich blend of ingredients and the subtle flavors in this chicken Enchilada quiche recipe. Quiche all jazzed up with Mexican flavors. Make an impression at your friends gathering with this delicious and easy recipe. - 43.6244
Heat a large skillet and, when hot, add the olive oil.
Add the ground beef, crumbling as you put it in the skillet.
When lightly browned, add the onions, bell pepper, garlic, and all the spices.
Cook for 10 minutes, stirring often, and then add the... - 43.008
Egg Sandwich Mexican
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Mix all the ingredients excluding rolls and margarine or butter.
3. Separate the rolls and make the soft inside portion hollow. Apply melted margarine or butter in it and pile egg mixture on to it.
4.... - 42.9182
Don’t make the tough decision on wether or not to have pizza or tacos for supper, have both. This recipe will be a family favorite, with the delicious combinations of all the staples on a taco, then placed on a pizza pie! - 42.7882
1. In 4-cup measure or casserole, combine oil and garlic and microwave at High for 35 to 60 seconds or until garlic is tender.
2. Stir in kidney beans, chili powder, cumin and hot pepper sauce, cover with lid or vented plastic wrap and microwave at... - 42.5822
Wash salmon and par dry. Boil, grill, or barbecue until thoroughly cooked and meat begins to flake. Remove from heat and set aside.
To make sauce, in a microwave-safe 1 quart bowl or a small sauce pan, mix together water,tomato paste, oil, chili powder,... - 42.4687
Multigrain Burritos With Mushroom & Eggplant
Spray a large frying pan with oil and allow to heat. Add mushrooms and onions and cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until sodft, about 3 minutes.
Add eggplant, garlic, and chilli, cover, reduce heat to low and allow to simmer until eggplant is... - 41.9848
Would you like to try an Enchilada Vegetarian Recipe? I have learnt this Enchilada Vegetarian Recipe from one of my Mexican friend. She is a very good cook. This is a vegetarian delight. This is eaten as an entrée. You should also try this Enchilada... - 41.8797
These baked enchiladas are made with Anasazi beans and seasoned with cilantro, cumin and three cheeses. - 41.7968
Sterilize 6 half pint jars.
Place the peppers in a large saucepan.
Add sugar and vinegar.
Bring to a boil; boil for 5 minutes uncovered.
Remove saucepan from heat.
Skim off any foam that comes to the top of the liquid mixture as it cools for 20 minutes.
Add... - 41.7932
In 8-inch skillet caramelize the 1/3 cup sugar by heating and stirring it over medium heat until it is melted and golden brown in color.
Quickly pour into an 8-inch round baking dish, tilting the dish so that the caramelized mixture spreads over the entire... - 41.2704
Mexican Beef Burgers
1. Cook the corn cobs in a large saucepan of boiling water for about 15 minutes.
2. Combine the breadcrumbs, skimmed milk, onion, cumin, cayenne, celery salt and fresh coriander together in a large bowl.
3. Add the beef and mix by hand until the mixture is... - 40.8113
Banana Ice Milk
1) In a blender add bananas and 2 cup of the milk.
2) Mix in honey, vanilla, and cinnamon.
3) Process until smooth.
4) With the motor running, mix remaining milk.
5) Freeze the mixture in a shallow bowl.
6) For first 2 hours stir or beat the mixture... - 40.7788
Forget the wrap and serve beef fajitas in a bowl. Tortilla strips make a tasty topper! - 40.5241
No taco shells are needed for enjoying the great taco flavor of this easy main-dish pie. - 40.2945