- » Kids Meatballs
Kids Meatballs Recipes
Enjoy our collection of kids meatballs recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for kids meatballs recipes.
Homestyle Italian Meatballs
1. In a pot, add the tomato puree, tomato sauce, crushed tomatoes, tomato paste and water and mix well together.
2. Add in the italian seasoning, basil, parsley, oregano, garlic powder and ground black pepper and mix.
3. Once mixed, add the diced... - 95.1224
Fit metal blade in food processor bowl.
Tear bread in pieces, drop in bowl, and process to make soft crumbs.
Add milk, egg, salt, pepper, allspice, ginger, and pork.
Process with 1 long burst or until well mixed.
Distribute 1/2 of ground beef over pork... - 46.0716
Saucy Mock Beef Meatballs
Combine beaten egg, milk, bread crumbs, salt, and dash pepper.
Add ground beef-textured vegetable protein mixture; mix well.
Shape into 24 meatballs.
Coat lightly with flour.
Brown the meatballs in hot oil in skillet.
Drain off fat.
Combine tomato sauce,... - 45.6913
Beat 1/2 cup of the butter with the cream cheese.
Peel and slice the onions.
Melt the remaining butter and fry the onion slices until softened and golden brown.
Mix the meats with the onions, celery salt, pepper, eggs, breadcrumbs and chopped parsley.
Form... - 41.2057
Broiled Swedish Meatballs
7. Heat the broiler.
8. In a large ovenproof pan, add oil and brown the meat under the broiler.
9. Pour off the pan drippings in to a large kettle and add the onion and celery to the kettle. Cook this for five minutes
10. Add the meat to the kettle... - 41.0776
These delicious meatballs get even better the next day my whole family loves them! The sauce is also great on ribs. - 40.3179
Quick And Easy Spaghetti And Meatballs
In 2 1/2- or 3-quart casserole combine onion, green pepper, and water.
Cover and cook at HIGH for 3 minutes.
(Do not drain.) Stir in cooking sauce, frozen meatballs, garlic, sugar, and chili powder.
Cover and cook at MEDIUM HIGH or COOK POWER 7 (70%) for 20... - 39.8815
Spaghetti And Meatballs
1. In medium bowl, toss chuck with bread crumbs, egg, salt, and pepper, to combine. With moistened hands, shape mixture into 6 balls.
2. Slowly heat oil in medium saucepan. Add meatballs; saute, turning, until meatballs are browned all over—about 5... - 38.3842
1. In bowl, combine beef, pork, egg, onion, garlic, bread crumbs, parsley, salt, pepper, cumin and cinnamon to mix well and shape into 1-inch (2.5 cm) balls.
2. On microwave roasting rack, arrange meatballs, cover with waxed paper and microwave at High... - 38.009
Meatballs In Dijon Sauce
Easy-to-make meatballs and a mouthwatering mustard sauce are sensational served over hot cooked noodles. - 37.0736
Crunchy nuts, cheese and potatoes combine to make a great-tasting meatless main dish. - 34.8791
1. In medium bowl mix together beef, rice, bread crumbs, salt, and 1/3 cup buttermilk; shape into 25 walnut-size meat balls.
2. Melt butter in large skillet; in it brown meat balls on all sides, turning as needed. Pour water over meat balls; simmer, covered,... - 32.0306
Italian Meatballs With Gravy
Yummy Italian meatballs in fresh tomato gravy with sweet Italian sausage over pasta. Just like Nonnie used to make. - 19.0203