- » Kids German Snack
Kids German Snack Recipes
Enjoy our collection of kids german snack recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for kids german snack recipes.
Gluten-free Snicker Doodle Blondies
For gluten intolerant gluten free patients, it can be very difficult to find good desserts. This gluten free dessert recipe should be the first choice. Everyone will love the combination of cinnamon with the bars to create the lovely dessert. This one is a... - 116.921
Beef Burgers With Baked Potatoes
Believe me , homemade beef burgers are so much better compared to cafe burgers. Chef kevein shares his own recipe which is Quick to make, tasty to eat and healthy when made with good quality beef. This is a meal all the family will enjoy and it goes well with... - 108.493
1. Preheat an oven at 162.55C (325F).
2. Place parchment paper/ wax paper on 2 15 inch x 10 inch baking dishes/ trays.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the dry ingredients and sieve. Keep aside.
4. In a medium sized bowl, combine... - 48.1102
Preheat oven to 350°.
Lightly grease pan.
Melt caramels in double boiler with 16 cup evaporated milk, stirring occasionally.
In a medium mixing bowl, blend together dry cake mix, margarine, and 1/3 cup evaporated milk.
Pour 1/2 of cake mixture into prepared... - 38.4925
German Chocolate Brownies
1. For the brownies: Heat oven to 350°F. Line an 8-inch square baking dish with a 14-inch sheet of foil, wrapping overhangs around pan. Butter foil.
2. Combine brownie mix, butter, water, oil, and egg in a bowl, stirring until blended. Scrape into pan and... - 37.4
German Style Pork Patties
1. Preheat broiler. In medium mixing bowl combine pork, all but 2 tablespoons of the bread crumbs, the sauerkraut, applesauce, onion, and caraway seed, mixing well. Shape mixture into 4 equal patties and arrange on rack in broiling pan.
2. Sprinkle 1... - 34.5451
German Pretzel Cookies
1. Separate egg; set aside white. In a medium bowl, beat sugar, butter, and hard-boiled egg yolks with an electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Add raw egg yolk and vanilla and beat until light and fluffy.
2. Gradually add flour and beat on low speed... - 33.5961
The Bratwurst sausages are a real treat anytime. Whether you like to have them as it is or on your bun, this recipe brings out the best with absolutely divine flavors that spell magic. - 22.4579