- » Kids French Snack
Kids French Snack Recipes
Enjoy our collection of kids french snack recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for kids french snack recipes.
How To Make Macarons
How to make French Macarons - this is a really easy macaron recipe and should help you in your quest to make these perfect little cookies! - 133.342
Sablé Cookies - Recipe
The sablé cookies are delectable round cookies with a crumbly, sandy texture... flavorful and very easy to make! - 132.353
Lunch Box Quiches
1. Preheat oven to 400 degree.
2. Grease muffin tray with non-stick oil, and set it aside.
3. In a large mixing bowl, add egg, Greek yogurt, nutmeg, salt and pepper. Whisk well, and set it aside.
4. Slice each biscuit in half, and... - 121.389
Mini Vegetable Quiche
Mini vegetable quiche makes delicious and healthy lunch, brunch or dinner for kids. You can make them ahead of time, freeze them, they reheat beautifully and get ready in few minutes. This is a perfect protein packed meal with loads of vegetables for kids.... - 116.154
Galette Du Roi
Traditionally served all the month of January in France, this Galette du Roi or Cake of Kings has a surprise "favor" inside and whoever gets the favor is crowned king or queen for the day! When my kids were little I would make this light and not too sweet... - 114.986
A simple idea for a handy snack. These vegetable quiches are easy to make and very delicious. Filled with the goodness of mushrooms and simply flavored with garlic, peppers and cheese, this is a great option to satisfy those hunger pangs. - 113.448
Mini Veggie Quiches
Lynn demonstrates how to make Mini Veggie Quiches that are great for breakfast, brunch or just a snack. Super easy to make and versatile. If you wish, you can add chopped, ham, etc. - 111.48
Today's tip is how to make these delicious French cookies called "palmiers" or "Elephant Ears". Although these cookies are French, they are very popular in Morocco and I used to love them as a kid! These cookies which take only 2 ingredients will make your... - 106.986
Muffin Tin Quiche
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Heavily grease a muffin tin with nonstick spray.
3. For the caramelized onions – In a large nonstick pan melt the butter over medium heat.
4. Add in the onions to the pan with the salt and pepper.... - 103.738
Oven-fried French Fries
1.Set the oven at 425 degrees.
2.Coat the baking pan with oil.
3.Cut the potatoes into half inch thick slices.
4.Spread the potato slices on the baking sheet, pour oil and mix it well.
5.Bake in the preheated oven for about 25... - 102.531
French Fried Cookies
French Fried Cookies are a good snack. Some cookies are baked, some others are no bake but these are fried !!! The fried cookies taste as good as the baked or no bakes and are pretty simple to make. They are ready in less time too. Enjoy making these... - 50.4077
French Apple Fritters
Hot French apple fritters dusted with sugar tastes just heavenly when served with sweet sauce along with hot tea and coffee. It is like fried apple fritter toast. Here is the simple recipe for you. - 48.0204
1) Make a rich shortcrust pastry and sift the flour and salt into a bowl.
2) Add butter and cut it into the flour and rub till the mix resembles breadcrumbs.
3) Add in the sugar and mix egg yolk with water.
4) Add to the butter mix and with the help of... - 46.1076
High Butter Shorties
Cream the softened butter and sugar with a wooden spoon until light and fluffy.
Mix in the vanilla essence and the flour to form a soft mixture.
Place the mixture in a piping bag fitted with a large star nozzle and pipe thirteen 7.5 cm / 3 inch finger lengths... - 44.6741
French Chocolate Fudge
1. Grease a rectangular baking dish/ pan with butter and top evenly with marshmallows. Keep aside.
2. In a medium sauce pan, combine sugar, milk, chocolate, corn syrup and butter. Mix well.
3. Boil on a medium flame for 4 to 5 minutes,... - 43.017
1) Preheat the oven at 400°F (mark 6).
2) In a basin, sift the flour, then add the butter and rub until the mixture has a breadcrumb texture.
3) Combine with the cheese and seasoning and mix well to form a dough.
4) Roll on a lightly... - 42.9049
1. In a large mixing bowl, mix 2 cups flour and yeast.
2. In a saucepan, mix milk, sugar, 1/4 cup Crisco and salt; heat and stir until just warm to melt Crisco.
3. Add the milk mixture to the flour mixture and add eggs.
4. Using an electric... - 42.3801
1) In an electric mixer, add egg whites and beat at high speed till foamy.
2) Sprinkle cream of tartar over egg whites, and continue beating till soft peaks.
3) Gradually add in the sugar, little at a time, beating well till stiff peaks.
4) On a... - 41.9238
French Stuffed Hamburgers
1) Make 8 patties from meat, each having diameter of 4 inches.
2) Cover the top of 4 patties with mushrooms and 1 teaspoon Roquefort cheese.
3) Season each patty with salt.
4) Sprinkle each with a dash of Worcestershire sauce and 1 teaspoon soy... - 40.6041
French Chocolate Meringues
Preheat oven 350 degrees.
Melt chocolate morsels in top of double boiler over hot water (not boiling).
Remove from water; let cool 5 minutes.
Combine egg whites and vanilla; beat until stiff, but not dry.
Add sugar gradually; beat until very stiff.
Fold in... - 38.8583
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Spread coconut evenly on a cookie sheet. Toast, stirring occasionally, 8 to 10 minutes, or until light golden.
3. In large bowl, combine toasted coconut, raisins, cherries, condensed milk, salt and vanilla; mix well.
4. With... - 36.5064
Whimsical Mini Quiche Lorraine The Kids Will Love
This recipe is from HolidaysCentral's 2012 Oscar's Best Picture Inspired Menu, where you can get the full menu and other fun holiday ideas.
Best Picture Nominee, Hugo, is about an adventurous boy and is set in Paris. Bring out the adventurous side in your... - 35.3336
Classic Oven French Fries
1) Preheat oven to 475 °F.
2) Line a baking tray with silver foil and grease well.
3) Wash and peel the potatoes and cut them into long strips of about 2-inch length and 1/2-inch width.
4) Using a tissue paper or dry towel, wipe out any traces... - 34.5997
Place the oats, oatmeal, sugar and oil in a bowl, mix well and leave to stand for 1 hour.
Add the egg and almond essence and beat together thoroughly.
Place teaspoonfuls of the mixture well apart on a greased baking tray and press flat with a damp fork.
Bake... - 33.0215
1. Set aside 2 tablespoons of grated cheese. In a medium bowl, beat butter and remaining cheese with an electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add flour mixed with baking powder and cayenne and beat on low speed until dough is smooth, scraping... - 28.3976
Brush one side of each biscuit with melted butter.
Sprinkle with caraway, poppy or sesame seeds and arrange the biscuits on baking trays.
Heat in a preheated oven for 5 minutes or until crisp and hot. - 24.5575
Madeleines - French
Let's hop over to France with Sonia to prepare the madeleines, the small shell-shaped cookies, perfect for a tea break or as a snack for your kids! - 0