- » Kids French Breakfast
Kids French Breakfast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of kids french breakfast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for kids french breakfast recipes.
Nutella French Toast
French toast is made by dunking bread into beaten eggs and then cooking it in a skillet or griddle. Typically it is made with brioche or sliced white bread. Nutella is a chocolate and hazelnut paste that goes beautifully with crepes. It is also great... - 136.476
French Vanilla Blueberry Streusel Coffee Cake
This moist and fluffy french vanilla blueberry streusel coffee cake is my coffee's new BFF! French vanilla yogurts makes this coffee cake so tender and the brown sugar streusel topping adds just the right amount of sweetness paired with the french vanilla... - 125.442
Stuffed French Toast
When you need a special breakfast to share with your loved ones, try this decadent stuffed french toast! Your family will love it and you'll get your special day off to the right start! - 119.097
Best Fruit Now - French Toast With Blueberry Syrup
If you are crazy for French Toasts, try this innovative recipe for the same. Baked crisp French toasts taste amazing with rich and thick blueberry sauce and the meal is definitely a delight for all foodies. Try it out now…. - 116.21
Looking for a great make-ahead brunch recipe? Then you surely need to pick some cues from young Chef Ryan's kitchen. The saintly French toast subbed in milk and eggs make for one irresistible delight that is surely a child's play to make. This savory feeds... - 78.643
French Toast With Cranberry Apple Topping
1.Take a quart saucepan and melt some margarine in it.
2. Add in apple, cranberries, sugar, vanilla, apple juice and bring to boil over high heat.
3. Once boiled, let simmer over medium to loe heat for about 10 minutes until mixture attains a syrupy... - 50.3554
Crunchy Oven Fried French Toast
1.Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
2.Take an 8X8X2 inch baking pan and using a pastry brush brush it with margarine.
3.Take a medium mixing bowl and whisk together half and half, vanilla and eggs.
4.On a paper plate or wax paper mix... - 50.0327
Oven Baked French Toast
1.Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
2.Coat shallow baking pan with cooing spray.
3. Heat pan for 15 minutes until hot.
4.Mix together eggs, egg whites, orange juice, milk, cinnamon, vanilla and sugar. Beat well.
5.Dip bread slices in the... - 48.1468
French Baked Pancake
1) Into a bowl, cream the butter and sugar using an electric mixer
2) Add in the eggs and mix well
3) Tip in the flour and baking powder alternating with milk and mix well after each addition
4) Pour half the batter into a 13 x 9 inch baking dish
5)... - 46.393
Challah Bread French Toast
First, let's make clarified butter. Clarified butter is unsalted butter with the milkfats removed. It has a more buttery flavor, plus it lasts for months in the fridge and will not burn when frying.
Take butter, cut into pats, and melt in a small saucepan... - 45.9636
Baked Eggs Navarre Style
1.Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2.Heat butter and cook tomatoes in it to form a puree.
3.Add salt, pepper and parsley to the puree.
4.Take four baking dishes and pour the puree equally in each.
5.In each dish break two eggs and... - 44.874
Cheese Souffle With Dry Mustard
1. In 4-cup measure, put together flour, dry mustard, salt, paprika and cayenne pepper.
2. Slowly add evaporated milk; mix until smooth.
3. Cook on High for 3 or 4 minutes until sauce thickens.
4. Stir after 2 minutes, then every 30 seconds.
5. Add... - 44.2841
Cheesy Vegetable Crepes
The classic thin pancake is made extra-easy with Bisquick® mix. The veggie filling and cheese make these crepes perfect fare for breakfast, lunch or dinner. - 43.2279
1. Whisk eggs. Stir in honey or sugar, milk and salt.
2. Take a bowl, arrange bread slices as a pile and pour the egg mixture over it. Allow the slices to moisten well by turning them.
3. Heat a griddle on direct heat, melt oil and fry these slices... - 42.5943
Enriched French Toast
1) In a dry work bowl of the food processor, add milk powder.
2) While the machine is running, slowly pour in milk.
3) Now,add eggs, vanilla and lemon extract and blend only until just blended.
4) In a shallow pan,arrange the bread and ladle the... - 42.0919
Golden Glow French Toast
Preheat oven to 425°.
Dip the bread into a mixture of the next 8 ingredients; let slices soak up liquid.
Then press each slice on both sides into crushed cereal.
Place on greased baking sheet.
Drizzle margarine over top.
Bake 8 to 10 minutes.
Use a... - 40.923
Are you planning for some special breakfast? This egg champignons recipe will perfectly suit your taste. It is very easy to prepare .It is so delicious that it will add to the enjoyment of your morning. You will be thankful for this egg champignons Recipe. - 40.3351
1) In a mixing bowl, crack eggs and beat with the fork. Add salt and milk to make a batter.
2) In a skillet, melt butter and spread it evenly with a spatula.
3) Dip a bread slice into the egg batter and put it on the hot skillet.
4) Cook until the... - 36.5293
Serrano Ham, Brie And Cantaloupe
Put a little butter in a small nonstick skillet on medium heat. When warm, ladle about 1 oz of batter into the pan, swirling around (note that the first one always comes out a little funny, so make it and eat it, or toss it). When it’s ready to flip... - 35.8381
Cut the bread slices diagonally so that a single slice will give u two triangles.
Crack the eggs into a bowl. Add milk & sugar. You may also add nutmeg powder, vanilla essence and cinnamon powder. Beat all ingredients well until the mixture turns completely... - 35.403
French Toast Sandwich
1) Into a bowl, beat the egg and milk together
2) Make 2 sandwiches filled with the cheese and meat
3) Dip each sandwich into the egg mixture to coat well
4) Into a skillet, dab in some butter and fry the sandwiches on both sides till golden... - 35.1826
Fruity French Cakes
Fruity French Cakes is delicious dish made from cheese eggs milk. Specially great for Christmas kids friendly, holiday. - 34.4989
Orange Pecan French Toast
1. Using a fork, in medium mixing bowl beat together egg substitute, vanilla, orange peel, and cinnamon; set aside.
2. Spray 10-inch nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray; add margarine and melt. Dip bread slices into egg mixture, coating both sides;... - 33.7251
French Toast Dolls
1. With cookie cutter, cut bread into doll or other shapes. (Use trimmings later, for bread pudding.)
2. In a medium bowl, with rotary beater, beat the eggs with the milk and salt just until well combined, but not frothy.
3. Dip bread cutouts into egg... - 32.6885
Quick French Toast
1) Mix together the milk and the egg whites
2) Dip the bread slices till soaked in the mixture
3) Onto a frying non stick pan set over medium heat, fry the slices till evenly browned on both sides
4) Serve the slices warm with yogurt - 32.3004
The basil, garlic, pine nuts and Parmesan in the pesto pack a powerhouse of flavor into this easy cheesy appetizer. - 30.3383
Banana & Walnut Stuffed French Toast
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly spray a cast iron or other ovenproof skillet with cooking spray and then heat over medium heat.
2. Spread mashed banana on top of 4 slices of bread.Sprinkle some chopped walnut on top. Place... - 30.1528
Quick French Chocolate
Thicker than hot chocolate, this beverage in Spain is served with Churros for breakfast.
In a saucepan, melt the chocolate with the hot water, whisking until the mixture thickens.
Heat the milk in another saucepan.
Divide the melted chocolate between 4 hot... - 28.8974
French Toasted Mozzarella Sandwich
Cut cheese in six slices.
Put between 1/2 inch slices of bread.
Dip in milk, flour, then in well beaten egg.
Fry in hot oil until golden brown on both sides and cheese is slightly melted. - 27.4853
French Toast is delicious dish made from grains eggs cheese. Specially great for breakfast kids holiday. - 27.4463
Sweet French Toast With Honey
French toast is the easiest and one of the quickest dishes to make. Though it is a breakfast dish, it is ideal to be consumed any time of the day. - 0
Fun Filled French Toast
This is an enhanced version of the plain old French Toast. It is served for breakfast or as snack. But this recipe is so rich, it can be served as dessert as well. - 0
Sunshine French Toast
Using whole-grain bread is the perfect way to make a healthy breakfast, lunch or dinner item. This recipe uses orange juice and orange zest to add a hint of sweetness with a pop of flavor.
This recipe is straight out of the Quick and Healthy Recipe booklet,... - 0
Hot Chocolate French Toast
Welcome to the SimpleCookingChannel. Things might get pretty simple sometimes but sometimes that's just what a person needs. I hope you like my recipe for hot chocolate french toast. - 0
How To Make Brioche French Toast With Blueberry Compote
1. In a saucepan, place all ingredients of the compote, simmer for about 5 minutes, until the berries turn tender. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
2. In a bowl, crack the eggs, add milk and whisk together. Add sugar and cinnamon, whisk again.
3. In... - 0
French Toast Sticks - Fun Breakfast
Make breakfast fun and interactive with French Toast Sticks. They're easy to prepare, perfect for little hands to hold, and a fun breakfast to dip and eat! - 0