- » Kids Chinese
Kids Chinese Recipes
Enjoy our collection of kids chinese recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for kids chinese recipes.
Chinese breadstick is an easy and amazing breakfast recipe. You can serve it with any thing of your choice or can store it too!!! - 126.368
Fried Wantons Dessert
This is a great dessert! Easy to make and very delicious! You can serve them as shown in this video or serve them with ice cream. They are crispy, light and not too sweet. Wantons are generally eaten as appetizers, filled with different kinds of meat veggies... - 108.777
Chinese Sweet And Sour Spareribs
Here is a unique Chinese sweet and sour spareribs recipe for you. This is a simple fried pork ribs recipe with a twist. Here the chef has flavored the deep fried pork ribs with a sweet and sour sauce for that amazing taste. Try out these sweet and sour... - 92.0723
Pan Fried Noodles
Noodles time? Any time. A complete healthy meal in itself the pan fried recipe is just what you need to satiate your hunger in an absolutely tasty way. Boiled noodles cooked with julienne vegetables is a fabulous meal idea at any time of the day. - 50.5074
A delicious Peking duck recipe for the special dinner that you have planned. The recipe to a perfectly roasted duck that would just melt in your mouth. Marinated in wine, vinegar and honey, the dish is absolutely mouth-watering. - 49.0705
Healthy Spring Rolls (no Frying)
1. heat up pan, add oil, put garlic in for 2 minutes,
pour in soy bean sprouts stir it well, take out garlic, add pinch of sugar, pepper,1 tsp salt
2. heat pan til hot put some oil in, put in ginger, shrimps stir it til done, put in carrot ,... - 47.428
Vegetable Tofu Lo Mein
1.Take a 10 inch non stick skillet and spray it with nonstick cooking spray and heat.
2. Add in bean sprouts, carrot and stir cook over medium to hihg heat for about 2 minutes unitl the sprouts soften.
3.Add in scallions and mix well.
4. Cook for 1... - 47.4064
Chinese Fried Rice
Are you looking for simple way to make Chinese Fried Rice? This recipe is perfect for you. This is a traditional recipe. As you know that Chinese Fried Rice is a delicious Chinese dish. It is included as a main dish in Chinese lunch and dinner menu. ... - 47.3885
Chicken Dim Sum
Have a party? Want to make a dish that is truly different? This easy chicken Dimsum recipe is the perfect answer to your needs. Treat your friends to this Chinese appetizer that is an absolute delight. An instant hit with kids as well. The chicken dimsum are... - 47.3025
Chinese Macaroni Fry
1. Cut onion, capsicum, and tomato into thin juliennes.
2. Make a fine paste of garlic and ginger in the food processor or using a mortar and pestle.
3. In a saucepan, boil 1 liter water
4. Add macaroni in it and boil for 8 to 10... - 46.8233
An easy to make date pancake recipe just for you. The date stuffed deep fried pancake is sure to be a hot favorite at your place. This simple date pancake recipe is one that your kids too would love. Try the melt these date pancakes in your mouth and do let... - 46.4986
Chinese Chicken Puffs
Heat water and butter to a rolling boil in saucepan.
Stir in all of the flour and salt.
Stir vigorously over low heat until mixture leaves the sides of pan and forms a ball.
Remove from heat.
Beat eggs in thoroughly, one at a time.
Beat mixture until smooth... - 46.1569
Home Made Soya Milk
Soy milk is promoted as a healthy alternative to cow's milk for reasons including:
* Source of lecithin and vitamin E
* Lacks casein
* It is safe for people with lactose intolerance or milk allergy
* Polyunsaturated and monounsaturated fats are good for the... - 46.0003
1. Pre heat an oven at 187.5 C (375 F).
2. Grease a 15 ½ inch x 10 ½ inch x 1 inch pan with butter and keep aside.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt. Sieve together.
4. Add sugar, dates and nuts and mix... - 44.9723
Oriental Egg Wrap
In a large bowl, beat together eggs, mirin, sugar and salt; set aside.
In a small bowl, blend together cornstarch and water.
Combine cornstarch mixture with egg mixture.
Spray a 20 or 23 cm (8 or 9-inch) non-stick skillet with vegetable spray.
Heat... - 44.5063
1) In uncovered Dutch oven boil water. Cook noodles, cooking oil and salt for about 5 to 7 minutes.
2) Drain out from water.
3) Run under cold water.
4) Drain well and keep aside.
5) Deep-fry noodles in 375°F (190°C) hot fat.
6) Transfer on paper... - 43.62
Would you like to try simple Lemon Chicken at home? This Lemon Chicken recipe is just the way it is prepared in Chinese homes. This is a traditional recipe . Lemon Chicken is a delicious Chinese dish. It is included as a main dish in Chinese lunch and dinner... - 43.4875
Vegetarian Hakka Noodles
1. Boil the water and add the noodles and salt. Cook uncovered over a high flame for 2-3 minutes, stirring often.
2. Remember to cook them at least an hour or two before they are required.
Method for Hakka noodles -
1. Heat 4 tablespoons of oil in a... - 42.7894
Chicken Stir Fry Soup
After a busy day whip up this soup that is inspired from a classic with same great flavors but healthier than any takeout. This soup is made quick by the convenience of the UNCLE BEN’S Jasmine Rice, Ready Rice bag. No need to wait 40 minutes for this rice... - 42.4544
choose small sized potatoes,peel them.slice into little thick slices.
deep fry the slices to a golden brown colour on medium flame,so that they get cooked from inside while frying.
mix all the ingredients of the marination together.
dip the fried potato... - 42.216
An excellent variation for a quick meal with egg, shrimp, chicken or ham and vegetables. - 42.0353
Skillet Snow Peas With Celery
1) Wash pea pods, trim ends, and remove any tough strings.
2) In a bowl, add first 5 ingredients, stir and keep aside.
3) In a large skillet, heat oil and saute peas, green onions, and celery for 2 minutes.
4) Add corn starch mixture and... - 41.2363
Chicken With Peppers And Sweet Corn
1) In a wok or frying pan, add oil to heat up.
2) Add spring onions and ginger to fry for 1 minute.
3) Place chicken and fry until light brown.
4) Stir in soy sauce and sherry into the wok. Cook for another minute.
5) Fold in green peppers and sweet... - 40.9635
Chicken Spring Rolls
"These spring rolls are easy to make and don't involve any exotic ingredients. Even without fancy sauces, they're filled with flavor!" - 40.5639
Healthy Veggie Hakka Noodles
Boil 10 cups of water in a deep vessel. Once the water starts boiling, drop Hakka noodles into the water, separating the noodles with a pair of tongs. Cook the noodles for about 5 minutes (until the noodles have become tender, do not over cook them). Drain... - 40.0951
Veg Fried Rice 1
1. Heat the butter and the oil and stir-fry the cabbage, carrots, peas, sweet corn, onions, French beans, mushrooms, onion stalks, Soya sauce and salt.
2.Cook for 3-4 minutes.
3.Add the rice and mix with vegetables. Fry both over medium heat for two... - 39.9396
Vegetable Fried Rice
1. Cook rice in sufficient water (Add salt and 1 tsp oil to the water) till done and drain the excess water. Keep aside to cool down. Separate the grains with a fork.
2. Heat 2 tbsp oil in a pan, add the onions. Saute till traslucent.
3. Add the vegetables... - 39.8953
Cut the cauliflower in to florets of medium size, dip in warm water. Keep aside.
Make a batter of corn starch & all purpose flour (both in equal quantities). Add salt and pepper. The batter should be slightly thick.
Dip the cauliflower florets in the... - 39.3259
Lee's Incredible Momos
Momos are traditional Tibetan steamed dumplings. Very easy to make and disappear quickly! - 39.2034
Tofu Chow Mein
Loosen the precooked noodles by soaking in a bowl of hot water for 2-3 minutes, then drain and set aside. Mix together the soy sauce, oyster sauce, sesame oil and water in a bowl.
Heat a wok or large frying pan over a high heat, add the oil and stir-fry the... - 38.8414
Duck With Papaya And Green Beans
This duck with papaya and green beans recipe is the favorite of my wife. Whenever there is a gathering or celebrations at my home, her emphasis on cooking this dish. It is delicious and liked by all. You will love this duck with papaya and green beans recipe. - 38.6442
Chinese Fried Walnuts
1) Allow water to come to boiling over high heat.
2) Stir in walnuts and bring it to boiling.
3) Blanch for one minute.
4) Wash walnuts under running hot water and drain well.
5) Rinse the saucepan and dry well.
6) Take a large bowl and... - 38.5554
Century Egg With Capsicum
Arrange the century eggs in a dish.
Cut the grilled green pepper in wedges, discarding seeds.
Combine soy sauce, vinegar, oil, salt and sugar, mixing well.
Pour over the century egg and green pepper and garnish with the shredded ginger and chilli. - 36.9724
Cheesy Chow Mein
1) Take a large frying pan and cook celery, tuna, margarine, soup, milk, and peas on low heat for 20 minutes. Stir in between.
2) Add fold in cheese and stir until it melts.
3) Serve the sauce hot with chow mein noodles. - 36.9704
Chinese Pork And Pasta
Asian night! Time to bring out the chopsticks for delicious noodles, pork and veggies. - 36.8878
Homemade egg roll wrappers can be a real treat for the self-sufficient cook! Getting the wok to the correct temperature may be a challenge. If the batter sets before the wrapper is fully formed, the wok is too hot; if the edges are thin, it's too cool.... - 36.1827
Sweet Corn Soup
: I love this Sweet Corn Soup Recipe. I try this recipe whenever friends visit my home. Sweet Corn Soup is a very popular Chinese soup. It is generally taken during lunch or dinner as a starter. You should try this Sweet Corn Soup Recipe. - 35.6591
Classic Leftover Chicken
Left over chicken is just perfect for chicken fried rice. It is a quick and easy complete meal in itself. A lazy Sunday when you don’t want to spend the day in the kitchen is just right for making fried rice. Done in no time it is a meal that you would... - 35.363
Ginger Bean Sprouts
1. Rinse bean sprouts in cold water; rinse again.
2. Drain well to remove water.
3. In a saucepan, mix drained beans with remaining ingredients.
4. Slowly heat for about 5 minutes until the they are very hot.
5. Serve Ginger... - 35.297
Sichuan Cucumber With Dried Prawns
Cut the cucumber in four lengthwise pieces if large, or halve lengthwise if using long thin cucumbers (sometimes referred to as Japanese or Armenian cucumbers).
Cut cucumber lengths on the diagonal to make attractive wedge-shaped pieces.
Sprinkle with... - 34.726
The crispy spinach is just the crunchy and highly nutritious delight that you need to add to the taste of your main meal. The crispy spinach has very high iron content and is a great way to get your kids to eat the famous “Popeye” spinach without fuss. - 34.0877
Crab & Pea Pod Pita
Combine all crab mixture ingredients in large bowl.
Combine all dressing ingredients in small bowl; toss with crab mixture.
Line pita pockets with lettuce leaf. Place 1 piece cheese in each pita pocket. Fill with 1/2 cup salad mixture. - 32.816
Fresh Spring Rolls
These little veggie and shrimp filled wraps are a real hit at parties! Serve them with a spicy dipping sauce. - 29.4108
Banana Spring Rolls
Bananas rolled in spring roll pastry and deep fried. Very easy to make, and delicious with ice cream. - 28.4515
Spring Roll Wrappers
This is a simple recipe for preparing homemade flour spring roll wrappers. Be sure to keep the dough chilled, as the egg will remain raw until the spring rolls have been cooked." - 28.2669
Spring Roll Wrappers
"This is a simple recipe for preparing homemade flour spring roll wrappers. Be sure to keep the dough chilled, as the egg will remain raw until the spring rolls have been cooked." - 27.7259
Basic Fried Rice
Break rice apart with wet hands
Heat oil on high flame in wok. Stir-fry rice rapidly, turning spatula constantly until the rice is thoroughly heated.
Make a well in center of rice. Pour in beaten eggs. Stir eggs until they are scrambled. Then stir-fry eggs... - 26.8083
Dragon Bean Candy Part 2
This video recipe for Dragon bread candy is a traditional Chinese sweet much like spun sugar. It is formed with thick saturated maltose solution which when cooled is spun into a candy. This candy is fun to eat and prepare too. Let us learn the right method... - 25.369